FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the cleaner

the cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

i'm in a rush so let myself in doors quickly i notice the cleaners car on the drive and the radio is on in doors as i go into the bedroom to collect what i had left the cleaner is lying on the bed on her back, her legs spread skirt up around her waist and my wifes dildo fully inserted in her vagina.

it takes a few seconds for her to notice me there, her knickers are white lacy and pulled to one side the dildo inserted fully and the clit attachment doing it's vibrating job, i'm shocked and she panics and jumps up.

sheepishly she straightens her clothes and apologize's, she is black mid 30's very attractive with big boobs, i also apologize for walking in on her un-announced.

she is clearly worried about being caught with her knickers down, as she is pregnant i tell her i'm fine with the situation and confidently tell her finding her semi naked in my bedroom was a pleasant surprise and not too worry.

she explains how pregnancy has made her ever more horny i put my arm around her too comfort her and feel my erection against her leg she looks up into my eyes and i just kiss her on the lips, instead of pulling away she responds and we are immediately snogging.

her hand is on my erection and as i'm kissing her neck i look down the front of her top her bra is matching white and shows of her stunning black cleavage to perfection.

she's quickly on her knee's and unzipping my trousers pulls my boxers to one side and release's my erection, she is hungry and takes my full lenth gagging on me before hungrily pleasuring my cock.

i run my hands through her long black hair pulling myself into her face as she slurps away she doesn't want too stop but i tell her i need her but first want too see her body again.

she stands i turn her around and kiss her neck my hands come around her waist and up under her blouse one hand cups each of her heavy pregnant breasts and i caress her through her bra her nipples are erect.

she again tries to apologize for the situation i tell her to stop worrying and bend over the bed as she does i lift her skirt and pull her knickers too one side and ask if can fuck her, as she is saying yes i slide my cock into her pussy she is so wet i just fuck as i am i lift her blouse and she throws it off i unclip her bra and her heavy breasts drop and are freed she looks absolutely stunning her pregnant state even more so.

i pull out and get her too lay on her back on the bed and part her legs she looks perfect her pregnant pussy lips on full show i immediately go down on her her aroma gorgeous and taste as i begin eating her heaven, within seconds of sucking her clit she is pulling my face into her pussy and she orgasms hard in my face i can taste her orgasm she orgasms again and then quickly again.

i climb between her thighs and slide my cock straight in as we fuck like animals i'm passionately snogging her,my orgasmis un-stoppaple and i begin roaring like a bull as i lose all control and begin filling her with my orgasm.

as we lay there both spent she leans across and asks if she can have more oral before she has too leave.

alan x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Very horny

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds