FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > D*unk wife

D*unk wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyhung OP   Man  over a year ago

Kempston

So last night the wife got d*unk on 2+ bottles of Sauvignon Blanc, we had discussed before about her taking another cock or having her clit licked by another lady... she went upstairs, and beckons me up, she went n made a pof account and got talking over WhatsApp to this local guy, he sent her a cock pic, she liked, he said he wanted to suck me off and have her, I was ok with that, she even video called him, sent a pic of her tits n pussy to him, but then this morning whilst stone cold sober, she was like “I think we crossed a line we shouldn’t have last night” now I’m of the opinion wine goes in, truth comes out... how can I broach the subject with her again.. last night made my cock harder than it has been for a long time... this has been a fantasy of mine for many years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

A difficult one, you could get her d*unk again and discuss it, or even take things further but there is always a risk involved when drink is involved.

You could get her d*unk, she does something she regrets the next and then your whole relationship is in trouble over some fun that lasted an hour or so.

Kempston

Totally respect that answer, but there must be something there for her to take it that little bit further than just a conversation we’ve had before... like you say, difficult one

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Just leave it. If she wants it, she’ll come back to it. We were full on swingers for years and now she’s more or less stopped but always talks about it when we fuck. Just lately she’s indicated she wants another 3/4 some, and that’s without me encouraging her. If she wants to do it she’ll let me know. If I start to push it I know I’ll kill the idea.

Kempston

I’ve not said a word to her about it today

Essex.

"Just leave it. If she wants it, she’ll come back to it. We were full on swingers for years and now she’s more or less stopped but always talks about it when we fuck. Just lately she’s indicated she wants another 3/4 some, and that’s without me encouraging her. If she wants to do it she’ll let me know. If I start to push it I know I’ll kill the idea. "

Essex.

"I’ve not said a word to her about it today"

» Add a new message to this topic