FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How i'd like a meet to go down

How i'd like a meet to go down

By *r boom boom OP   Man  over a year ago

Braintree

When our eyes first meet they will have this 'i been waiting for you' kind of look and as i get closer to kiss you your eyes will draw me in, i'm looking deep into them as i slowly put my arms around you and hold you close and tight and giving you a nice slow, soft kiss the kind that makes you feel like your floating and you pull away and look at me with lustful eyes and say "let's go' you lead me up to your bedroom and you lay there inviting me to get on top of you then you pull me onto you and the kissing becomes really passionate like lovers who can't stand to be away from each other. Our hands all over each other and feeling the heat build up until we can't take it anymore and you say "i need to feel you"..... The fires of passion are lit! and you grab my cock and slide it inside you slowly and letting out a moan that says you been waiting for this and it feels so good. After teasing you with some slow, gently fucking your pussy its so wet now and needs to be fucked hard as i speed up and start fucking you deep and hard you hold me tight moaning like a sex starved nympho! You keep gushing on me as i grind my cock in your pussy with your legs around me they squeeze me tight and pull me in more as you start to cum and i watch you shaking and feeling your juice run down my cock i fuck you slowly so i can watch you cumming long and hard. Then i flip you over and pull your sexy bum up towards me pussy shaking and waiting for my cock again as i bend you over with one hand on your lovely bum the other guiding my cock into your waiting, wet pussy giving you long deep strokes and grabbing your hips so i can fuck you hard pulling and pushing you on my cock then i grab your wrists and you lie there getting fucked so good and hard the moaning getting louder and you pull off and squirt on me then your ready for more as i bend over you our bodys touching and my arms around you and squeezing your boobs holing you there and the only option is to take the dick i'm giving you, there's no escape and knowing that just makes you even hornier and you start moving back and forth taking as much cock as your can and telling me you want it, my cock is rock hard now and you love the feel of it inside you as you cum over and over my cock is covered in your cum and makes me want to just fuck you harder and deeper and you tell me "this is what i want!" Then i grab your bum cheeks and fuck you deep and hard your pussy is soaking and it keeps slipping out but i just put it straight back in your so sexy and horny my cock stays rock hard all night and you start feeling overcome with sexual pleasure as you start losing yourself and rational thinking goes out the window all you can think of is me thrusting my big hard cock into you every push feels better than the last until you cum again on me and moaning like you haven't been fucked in years. Then you wipe the cum off my cock and suck me off a bit then climb on top of me and mount my cock as not having my cock in you feels like torture and slowly taking it in all the way down and squeezing your pussy tight and your hands on my pecs as you start to ride me going all the way to the top of my cock then all the way down slamming onto me moaning in extasy as you cum again covering my cock with your cum, you bring your feet up so you can ride me getting as much cock in you as possible it's so deep and stretching you out we both start to realise this is just what we've been wanting and tell each other how good you are and how amazing you feel. Then we have a quick break to catch our breath and i get on top of you and give it to you really slowly inching my cock in little by little teasing your already fucked pussy then holing my cock in you and your legs around me holding me in as you squeeze on my cock your nails all over my back you let out a satisfying moan that makes me want to just fuck you harder i can't help but fuck you deep and hard taking long strokes so you feel every inch of my cum covered cock you cum again and i fuco you slowly so you can really enjoy the orgasm. And after we're done we lay there looking at each other we both look fucked but in a good way and we say how amazing that was, it was just what we wanted and it was only our first meet. Then i get dressed and you walk me to the door i give you a long, lingering sexy kiss our lips are made for each other we kiss for about 10 minutes its the perfect way to end such a great night and all we can think about is how amazing it was and what next time will be like. We'll be txting each other saying how happy we are to have found each other and we both know we have something special and can't wait to see more of each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic