FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the party

the party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

we are at a party and iv'e been chatting to friends so havn't seen the wife claire for over 30 minutes so wander off to find her.

she is a confidant highly sexed greedy fun blonde with short hair and large boobs i find her in an upstairs room.

she is totally naked facing away from the doorway she is knelt astride a very tall black guy impaled on his cock doing all the work and in control of the fucking, stood facing her astride the guy under her clearly with his cock in her face is a white guy holding her head fucking her face.

you can tell the attention is all wanted and other men in the room are watching eagerly masterbating waiting there turn i make no attempt too intervene and just watch.

she is being groped and caressed from the sides i can see her breasts wobbling erotically as she humps away, i'm watching the black guy as he looses it claires in control and as soon as he shows signs of orgasming she speeds up and all of a sudden he is spunking in her.

i can see she is really excited about being spunked in and is un-rushed too climb off his cock, the guy fucking her face pulls out holds her head in place and spunks over her head and in her face i move around for a better view as claire is sucking him clean.

she notices me smiles and motions me over there is spunk in her eyes and running down her face i whisper in her ear that she looks absolutely stunning and kiss her on the lips i can taste the guys spunk in her mouth, she asks me too clear her eyes so i lick and eat the spunk from her face she thanks me and i step back.

she climbs off the black guy and is in doggy position as he leaves another guy immediately takes up position and slides his erection into her vagina and is fucking he shows signs of not lasting long so i slide under claire and position my head between her thighs looking up at the guy humping her.

claire has clearly had sex more than once as i can see creampie as i'm getting comfortable the guy orgasms i wait for him too pull out and immediatly pull claire down onto my face i can smell the sex and as i eat her i get a mouthful of the last guys spunk so swallow claire is so aroused she immediately gushes into my face i swallow and clean her up passionately.

the next guy is horny and is in her fucking quickly i just lay back and watch, he slips out and its claire who grabs his cock takes control and guides it into her ass he doesn't mind and continues humping her, he's a gent and asks if it's ok to cum in claire's ass it's me who says yes, his orgasm is loud and proud and claire holds him in enjoying the orgasm as well.

claire rolls off and is laying on her back so i move too one side too allow access to the last few guys, she is spunked in in the missionary position by another black guy two guys spunk over her tits and a 3rd asks claire too swallow hi load which she does.

we are the alone in the room i kiss her very passionately whilst massaging the spunk into her tits, i then lick and suck her nipples enjoying the taste of spunk she kisses me on the ear and whispers one more orgasm please.

so i part her legs and lower my face towards her cunt her labia are large swollen and protruding she is full of spunk and i can smell the aroma of sex, i eat her sucking her labia and searching for her clit she orgasms quickly and as she gushes holds my head in place so i have to swollow her orgasm.

we both then get up with smiles on our face and head for the shower together.

alan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic