FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our second night at an adult cinema

Our second night at an adult cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anna Violane OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

South East

PART 1

Those of you that have read about my ex Lisa’s first time at an adult cinema will remember the events of that night.

After that amazing evening we spoke about us both returning to the Leicester Square cinema again and Lisa seemed very keen. She knew how much of a turn on it was for me and she confessed she enjoyed the male attention that night and it revealed a side to her I had not known of until then.

About a month later on another Saturday evening we had been drinking and messing around after dinner and this time it was Lisa who suggested we jump on the Tube and venture into Central London and re visit that cinema.

She didn’t ask me what I thought she should wear this time and Lisa quickly dashed upstairs after I said yes to her idea.

30 minutes later she came down and again I was enchanted by what she was wearing, or rather NOT wearing!

Lisa had on a white satin bra, matching white suspender belt and silver satin knickers.

She had teamed this with white fishnet stockings and black patent high heeled court shoes. Her make up and hair looked fabulous as usual.

She looked stunning and I have to admit and so sexy but with the right amount of wanton sluttiness!

I asked her what she hoped to do there tonight and she simply said

‘A lot more!’

She slipped her black swing coat on as before, buttoned it up and fastened the belt and we were both ready to go!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

superb again pre covid cinema visits and a very spunky missus

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

God yes please

South East

PART 2

As before on the train ride into London Lisa allowed her coat to fall open as she sat next to me, other passengers would no doubt be getting a large flash of white fishnet stockings and I noticed a few men in the train compartment eyeing her shiny black patent heels and toned legs.

We just went to a pub only this time and as last time Lisa made sure any people there got a good flash of her white fishnet encased legs and her patent heels. The coat has quite a low top button and I couldn’t help wondering if anyone was pondering over what she had on underneath..or didn’t have on.

After Lisa felt suitably loaded with Dutch courage she told me she was ready to go to the cinema so we left the pub and walked across the square to the Adult video shop that housed the cinema below.

As happened last time the guy on the door asked Lisa if she was sure she wanted to go inside. Lisa replied in her sultry way that she was as we had both been before last month. The door guy grinned and told her it was busy downstairs and he added that she would be a popular girl if she was there to play.

Lisa gave me a cheeky smile and I knew then she was in the mood for a slutty time down there also she seemed much more confident this time too.

We both paid and entered the shop then made our way downstairs into the dimly lit corridor that led to the screen.

Lisa held my hand tightly and we pushed the door open.

As our eyes adjusted to the dim lighting we could see the cinema was indeed busy and I counted around 15 guys of all ages sitting in various seats throughout the cinema.

Once they noticed us and they saw Lisa as last time all eyes were on my girl.

We moved towards the 4th row from the front and took our seats, male eyes were still on Lisa lowing her every move as we sat down.

‘There are so many guys here tonight’ She said nervously.

I asked her if she wanted to leave and if she wasn’t comfortable playing with so many here.

‘No its ok, I’ll be fine’ She replied.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Another wonderful instalment of your wonderful sexy adventures with your gorgeous South wife Lisa, Hanna

Always look forward to more xx

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So looking forward to more

This is so well written xx

South East

PART 3

After about 15 minutes Lisa stood up still with male eyes on her as she slowly undid the belt and buttons on her black coat, slipping it off her shoulders I did as before and took the coat and her bag then I moved to the far right and sat down in another empty seat. Lisa stood there for a moment looking ravishing in her white satin bra, suspenders, silver knickers and white fishnet stockings and sat down again.

Every guy in the place was now full focused on her wide eyed one by one they got up and slowly moved closer to Lisa. Each guy sat in the empty seats around her and 2 guys asked me if she was there to play.

I replied ‘Oh yes, most definitely'

I heard some of them talking to her and complimenting her, telling her how gorgeous she was etc. and I did hear one guy ask how far she was prepared to go that night. Her reply was too quiet for me to hear but I noticed him grin at her and he too sat down in an empty seat close by.

Slowly things started as they had last time, guys shuffled in closer and the wandering hands began as they felt Lisa’s little body all over, her legs, arms, tummy and her gorgeous silky silver knickers.

She parted her legs, head back, eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations of multiple hands on her body. 2 guys behind her each started kissing her neck and shoulders and after a few moments they began slipping the white bra straps from her shoulders.

Lisa did nothing to stop them and she even leaned forward so they could undo the bra’s clasp behind her back. Once removed she tossed the bra over to me which I caught and placed on top of her black coat.

Next I could see the guy in front of her reaching down to the sides of her silky knickers and to my amazement she lifted her hips and closed her legs so he could gently slide the knickers down her legs to the floor. She picked them up and again tossed them towards me and I placed them on top of her bra and coat.

I sat taking this all in speechless at the scene before me. Lisa parted her legs again and 2 pairs of hands were now exploring between her thighs.

I could see she was now getting very turned on as her head was fully back, eyes closed as the 2 guys behind her were each kissing her fully on the mouth, Lisa responding to each guy.

The wandering hands on her body continued, her legs apart and I could see hands were exploring her pussy intensely.

After around 30 mins of this the men each side of her helped her to her feet and she was led by her hands out of the row of seats and down to in front of the screen.

I now counted all 15 guys forming around Lisa in a circle, the only seat now occupied was mine. I managed to catch her gaze and I mouthed ‘Are you ok?’ she responded by sliming back at me and she mouthed ‘Yes’

Lisa now stood in just her white suspenders, white stockings and those gold high heels.

Her crowd of admirers were now surrounding her and to see what was happening clearly I had to stand up, even then I could only just see her.

Lisa is only 5’2” and even wearing such high shoes she was still way smaller than the guys round her.

And like this she was explored again by all of them, hands all over her, groping, caressing and exploring her little body.

They were kissing her full on and those behind were again kissing her neck and shoulders. I could just about make out she had hands all over her small tits. It was simply incredible!

Slowly her group pushed her to her knees, Lisa accepted this as I am sure she knew then what they wanted as each guy unzipped himself and all had their now hard cocks in hand and ready to offer Lisa.

You are taking me on this journey.. Love it

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Such a horny well written story. Would be such a privilege to be involved in something like this xx

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Brilliant stories - loved them all so far!

cirencester

As always superbly written and oh the pre covid memories of a spunk sodden missus

ayles

wow can't wait to hear what Lisa did and how she ended up? delicious...

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Lisa generating excitement. Love to read more

South East

PART 4

I stood watching as Lisa began sucking each guys hard cock in turn. Her delicate little hands were holding those to the side of her and stroking them as best she could.

After each guy had enjoyed her mouth working on they’re respective cocks I noticed a few had already cum over her pretty face and I could see the spunk slick and shiny running down her neck. A couple of them held her head firmly during their turn and I heard the gasps of they’re impending climaxes, Lisa swallowed they’re spunk greedily and obediently like the good slut she had now become.

After 20 or so minutes of sucking cocks she was held by her arms and persuaded to lower herself down onto all 4’s.

At this point I was literally wondering if I was dreaming as a guy got behind her and 2 others in front as they all held her down and she was then spitroasted right before my wide open eyes.

I decided I had to get a better view and gathered up Lisa’s clothes and moved to a nearer row of seats so I could watch them fucking my darling girl. This was a long time fantasy of mine and it was going to happen right before my eyes!

It then dawned on me I had not seen any of them produce condoms yet and had no idea if the guy now fucking her pussy was wearing one or not. Ashamed to admit but that turned me on more than I ever thought possible. It obviously did Lisa too as I had not heard her ask any of them nor had I seen the guy now buried inside her put one on.

The guy in front of her were taking turns using her mouth and eventually each one was ready to cum as they pulled out of her mouth and finished by wanking into her open mouth, spunk splashed over Lisa’s face once more and I could see she was taking more in her mouth. She swallowed and as those guys came down from they’re eruptions they moved away to be replaced by 2 more guys, hard cocks in hand and offered to Lisa’s lipsticked mouth.

After a short time the guy fucking her made it clear he was about to cum and I wondered if he would pull out and cum over Lisa’s bum but he was having none of it and after one last thrust he came inside my gorgeous girl.

Lisa now seemed over taken by lust and was focusing on the 2 new cocks in front of her as another guy then moved in behind her and without pause slipped deeply inside her used pussy, he gripped her slender hips and began fucking her hard.

I honestly could not believe my darling girl was now being gang banged right before my eyes and she seemed to be loving it! Around this time I also noticed that the guy upstairs on the door had come down to the screen and was part of the crowd, his cock already in hand and hard as he took in what she was doing.

swansea

Lotta spunk

Only seen one gangbang a rugby team and fuck what a mess

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

Best stories on here sounds like you had a great time. X

South East

PART 5

I watched closely as the send guy also came inside her and as he pulled out I noticed a large blob of spunk leak out of her and it ran down her inner thighs to the floor.

Another guy moved round and stood behind her bum. His cock was rock hard and above average in size. He knelt down behind her and changed his angle, lifting Lisa’s hips with his hands.

Lisa was still busy with the 2 cocks in front of her, her hands working delicately and her mouth sucking each one in turn.

Suddenly she gasped and her head went back as the guy behind entered her. He then looked at me and said ‘I am inside her tight bum man and it feels fucking awesome’

Unable to look away from what was happening I was transfixed as Lisa’s head went back and she gasped out loud this time, the guy grabbed her hair tightly with his free hand and he began fucking her bum slowly at first then building up to a rhythm. I could see his large cock now going all the way inside her little bum, balls deep.

This seemed to egg on the guys using her mouth as well. They now held her firmly by her hair also as each one was now face fucking her furiously. The guys standing round now reduced to 5 or 6 were all watching, touching Lisa and wanking their hard cocks.

I wondered if Lisa knew they were fucking her bareback? She must have as she must have felt the spunk when it leaked out of her on her thighs. She didn’t seem to care and was completely lost in the moment now, grunting each time the guy in her bum thrust fully inside her and moaning as her mouth was used by the 2 guys in front.

Suddenly those 2 guys using her mouth appeared about to cum. One at a time they withdrew their cocks and finished off by wanking over Lisa’s face. The first covered her already spunky mouth but the second guy amazed even me. He came with such force that his first jet of cum went over her head leaving a string of spunk across her hair which landed on her lower back. It almost hit the guy fucking her bum it was that strong.

The rest of his spurts went over her forehead and nose. I thought I had seen it all but this was simply incredible and Lisa was happy to let him finish his climax as she kept her head still and mouth open.

I couldn’t believe this was my beautiful young girl Lisa being gangbanged like a complete slut by these men.

The guy inside her bum was reaching his peak and he suddenly cried out and went full on deep inside her little bum as he pumped his pent up load inside her.

Another guy then stepped in behind her and I think knowing she would allow anal he quickly took the first guys place and slid deeply inside her well used bum, grabbing her hips as he began fucking her ass.

Again Lisa let out a gasp and her mouth was wide open as this guy pumelled her tortured bum.

The last 2 guys then stood in front of her spunk covered face and used her mouth and eventually came. This time both wanted her to swallow which she did gladly.

Eventually we found ourselves alone as the guys had all drifted away and upstairs to leave the cinema. We decided it was time to leave. I walked over to a now exhausted Lisa and looked her over.

Her face was covered in spunk, it was dripping from her chin and there were cum streaks down her neck and some on her tits. She had spunk on her white stockings and her tummy but the thing that stood out was the long strand of cum going across her hair, front to back. With Lisa’s jet black hair, it stood out clearly. She looked gorgeous like that and I told her how amazed, proud and in awe of how far she went this time.

‘I couldn’t help myself’ She said. ‘The way they were all touching and kissing me all over I have never been so turned on ever’ She added.

Lisa then said she was going to get cleaned up in the toilets but I stopped her as a wicked dare had just formed in my mind!

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Magical

Wow!!!

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Beautifully written as usual Hannah and oh what a lucky girl Lisa was that night. Xxx

South East

PART 6

I stopped her heading to the toilets and said ‘I dare you to come home on the tube with me like you are now, no cleaning up babe’

‘You pervert’ she said. We both giggled and Lisa then asked me for her coat, bra and knickers. As I went to pick them up I noticed the knickers were not on the pile. We both searched everywhere, under the seats and in the row but they were gone.

‘One of your admirers must have stolen them’ I said. Lisa had a worried look on her face and said. ‘Those were one of my favourite pairs’

‘How can I go on the tube all that way without knickers under my short coat?’

I looked at her and could see spunk on her pussy and some leaking out, I walked round her and it was the same with her bum.

‘What choice do you have sweetheart’ I said. ‘Besides it will be such a horny ending to a truly incredible evening’

Lisa was taking her head as she put on her bra and slipped her coat on, buttoning it up and fastening the belt.

We made our way up the stairs and to the exit, as we passed the door guy he said. ‘That was the horniest night here I have ever been part of babe’

‘You were fucking amazing and are gorgeous’

He added,looking at me- ‘You are one lucky fucker I can tell you that’

As we stepped out into the night air he said. ‘Hope you bring her back again soon’

As we made our way to the tube station Lisa held my hand tightly. I looked at her face still bearing the cum stains of her pleasuring so many men at that cinema. To me she looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Her gold heels clicked loudly on the pavement as we walked. People passed us by, but it was dark now and I doubted many would notice her glazed face or the wet patched in her hair. Despite this I could sense she was nervous.

Walking home I couldn’t help noticing Lisa’s gorgeous legs in her white stockings flashing through the front of the coat as she walked.

I asker her while we walked why she let so many guys fuck her bareback? Didn’t she realise perhaps?

She replied ‘I couldn’t help myself babe, once everything started, I was so turned on I couldn’t stop’

‘You must hate me’ She added. ‘You must think me a complete slut?’

‘No way’ I said quickly. ‘Far from it darling, you were so amazing and its been a fantasy of mine since the night we first went to that cinema’

I added that I loved Lisa more than ever and she excelled herself tonight.

As we got near our house, I dared her to open the coat before we got home and Lisa being Lisa she quickly un belted and un buttoned the coat revealing her nakedness apart from her stockings and suspenders.

Indoors she quickly dashed upstairs to take a shower after which we both talked about this incredible experience at that cinema!

We did go back one more time…but that’s another story!

p.s. As with the previous story about Lisa going to this cinema if you would like to see a photo I took of her as we left our house please message me with your email address and I can send one to you.

Crosby

brilliant

Fantastic story and so well written and looking forward to your next adventure x

ayles

Wow superb, so horny

cirencester

Another great story. Thank you. Send away you got my addy I think M

By *ary_croft_ukMan  over a year ago

st helens

fantastic story, lucky girl x

By *lark777Man  over a year ago

St Neots

It's a life lesson - the woman you love will never look more beautiful than when she's hot and sweaty and covered in th spunk of at least a dozen men

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Another beautiful story Hanna. Lisa was such a lucky girl to have you and you to have her!! It would be a dream to have a female partner who was as uninhibited and sexy as Lisa. To see the girl you love being used by so many men and left covered in spunk, yet her wanting more, must be the best thing ever. Kisses, Alexis xxx

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Amazing story! Thank you.

swansea

Must confess been sent this cinema sluts pic

Gorgeous

By *ack in gillMan  over a year ago

Skegness/ ingoldmells

Crosby

"Must confess been sent this cinema sluts pic

Gorgeous "

we have also agree with you 100% x

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Lisa definitely looks a gorgeous sexy woman

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Lisa the perfect slut love to be part or watch mmm

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

So jealous of Lisa x

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

By *L456Woman  over a year ago

Southend

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

loved reading this!

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *rLibertineMan  over a year ago

North Suffolk

great story!

By *ohnmidlandsMan  over a year ago

pedmore

love a third

By *uggymMan  over a year ago

Worcester

This is great! Lovely detail and a delicious read! Yummy! I am sure that I will be coming back to this account.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

fab story Hanna xxx

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story Hanna

"PART 6

I stopped her heading to the toilets and said ‘I dare you to come home on the tube with me like you are now, no cleaning up babe’

‘You pervert’ she said. We both giggled and Lisa then asked me for her coat, bra and knickers. As I went to pick them up I noticed the knickers were not on the pile. We both searched everywhere, under the seats and in the row but they were gone.

‘One of your admirers must have stolen them’ I said. Lisa had a worried look on her face and said. ‘Those were one of my favourite pairs’

‘How can I go on the tube all that way without knickers under my short coat?’

I looked at her and could see spunk on her pussy and some leaking out, I walked round her and it was the same with her bum.

‘What choice do you have sweetheart’ I said. ‘Besides it will be such a horny ending to a truly incredible evening’

Lisa was taking her head as she put on her bra and slipped her coat on, buttoning it up and fastening the belt.

We made our way up the stairs and to the exit, as we passed the door guy he said. ‘That was the horniest night here I have ever been part of babe’

‘You were fucking amazing and are gorgeous’

He added,looking at me- ‘You are one lucky fucker I can tell you that’

As we stepped out into the night air he said. ‘Hope you bring her back again soon’

As we made our way to the tube station Lisa held my hand tightly. I looked at her face still bearing the cum stains of her pleasuring so many men at that cinema. To me she looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Her gold heels clicked loudly on the pavement as we walked. People passed us by, but it was dark now and I doubted many would notice her glazed face or the wet patched in her hair. Despite this I could sense she was nervous.

Walking home I couldn’t help noticing Lisa’s gorgeous legs in her white stockings flashing through the front of the coat as she walked.

I asker her while we walked why she let so many guys fuck her bareback? Didn’t she realise perhaps?

She replied ‘I couldn’t help myself babe, once everything started, I was so turned on I couldn’t stop’

‘You must hate me’ She added. ‘You must think me a complete slut?’

‘No way’ I said quickly. ‘Far from it darling, you were so amazing and its been a fantasy of mine since the night we first went to that cinema’

I added that I loved Lisa more than ever and she excelled herself tonight.

As we got near our house, I dared her to open the coat before we got home and Lisa being Lisa she quickly un belted and un buttoned the coat revealing her nakedness apart from her stockings and suspenders.

Indoors she quickly dashed upstairs to take a shower after which we both talked about this incredible experience at that cinema!

We did go back one more time…but that’s another story!

p.s. As with the previous story about Lisa going to this cinema if you would like to see a photo I took of her as we left our house please message me with your email address and I can send one to you.

"

Hannah your story about Lisa is sublime .... It kept me hard for ages , thank you

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

Hanna your true stories are amazing. Lisa excels herself the second time. Your clean up back at home must of been amazing

Great sexy story Hanna. Look forward to many more xx

Oh fuck yes please I would love to be used like that

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

What a brilliantly written story Hannah, ...time for me to clean up I think lol

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *e 1812Man  over a year ago

Bargoed-ish.

Great story.

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Another hot story Hanna. Thank you x

By *lick snapMan  over a year ago

anytown

Lisa the dream slut. I love it wish I had been there

anytown

Fantastic story wish I was there... Seen the lovely Lisa sexy as hell oh my all those lucky men wow

anytown

Read the story again while looking at photo of Lisa wow I'm stiff for the rest of the night I need a servicing lol

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Omg I need a kinky phone wank xx

South East

Thanks for the comments Tom, enjoy the photos

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

I would love to go to a adult cinema the thought is such a turn on

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Holy shit that story was amazing, got me so turned on! You're an amazing writer too, felt like I was there in the cinema watching her being utterly filthy! I'd love to see that photo of her for sure

Great story my cock was so hard still is wish i had been there to fuck her love a picture of her sent message

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

Such a turn on the thought of going to one

Oh my word! Gutted there are so few cinemas left!

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

god i love this girl and the way the story is told is amazing

» Add a new message to this topic