FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Thank you BJ

Thank you BJ

By *oscoe275 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

My mate called asking for help, his Mrs couldn't start the car at our local supermarket and he was at work. I nipped up with jump leads and got it started, and followed her home to make sure she got back. She asked me in, wanting to give me a bottle of wine as a thanks, but didn't have any red!

She is a big girl, with a really dirty laugh and smile. She looked at me, pushed me back against the front door and said "Perhaps you'd prefer something else?". As we stared into each others eyes, she gave my cock a squeeze, and dropped to her knees looking me in the eyes the whole time. I let her unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans and pull my stiffening cock out my shorts. What a blow job she gave me, enthusiastically licking my length, sucking hard and running her fingers over my balls. I told her I was about to cum, and she wanked me hard into her mouth, her lips sealed around my bellend. She moaned as I shot my load into her mouth, slowly draining me and keeping my cock in her mouth until she was sure I had finished.

I thanked her, and said I hoped this would be our little secret. "Sure", she said, "And if I breakdown again you'll be the first to know"!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic