FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cruise fun

Cruise fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple  over a year ago

pinxton

I woke up the morning after our first night on board with a very sore head and not much recollection of last night . My wife judy wasn't in bed with me so I sent her a WhatsApp " morning darling . Where are you ? " . My phone lit up with her reply " I,ll be right along now ur awake ". She walked in wearing the same clothes she went out in and proceeded to tell me about the night before .

We had gone out after dinner about 8 pm . I was drinking quite a bit as we were all inclusive, judy wasn't. I went to the toilet and when I came back judy had made a friend who she introduced me to . His name was paul and he was onboard on his own as he was recently divorced. He obviously worked out , about 6 foot and skin the colour of chocolate .

By about midnight I was completely out of it so paul helped judy get me back to our cabin and put me to bed . He then told her he had a bottle of wine in his cabin and asked if she would like to join him which she did .

Once there judy sat on Paul's bed while he poured the wine . He put the glasses down and gently pushed her on to her back and asked her to lift her bum up , when she did he pulled her thong off and began to kiss her fanny . As she began to moan he stood up and undressed , he had a 6 pack and a raging hard on which he gently slid in to her . She told me it was that big she didnt know if she could take it all but she did and they fucked all night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pinxton

All this talk of judy and paul fucking had made my cock hard so I said "are you going to get on this ? " her reply was " sorry darling you're going to have to have a wank , Paul's asked me to be his boat wife and I am going to "

" what the fucks a boat wife ? " I shouted at judy . " well " she said " it means for the time we are on our cruise I am with him . You might see us out and about buts that's it I'm afraid "

And that's how it went I saw them out walking round holding hands and kissing , I also got a couple of photos sent to my phone of her sucking his cock and her being taken doggy style but other than that I had a shitty time on our cruise while judy had the time of her life .

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

pinxton

Once we were home things were far from normal as whenever her phone went and she read it she always had a smile on her face . If I asked who it was her reply was "just paul " . Turns out he wanted her to visit him on a regular basis and be his manchester wife . She was very up for this and I didnt really get a choice .

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the difference between a man writing a story rather than a TV or lady.

Bang Bang Bang lol

pinxton

"This is the difference between a man writing a story rather than a TV or lady.

Bang Bang Bang lol "

do you like the style ?

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

» Add a new message to this topic