FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The cougar..

The cougar..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyCharlie69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

My fantasy has always been older women, the elegance, the experience, the sexy little lumps and bumps that make me go crazyyyy..

So here goes i was working away in Newcasstle, sitting at the bar drinking my cider and black, when a gorgeous dark haired demon walked past, tight all in on piece, you could see every groove on the body as she walked, not to mention the g string all the way up her ass.

She'd already grabbed my attention so much so I had to slide my growing cock on my waistband.

That was is "what are you drinking darling" so we order a drink sat down and her hand touched my leg.. slid her finger onto my thigh and asked me if i was staying in town for long i replied yes roughly a month, she lent forward found my cock poking out my wrist band wrapped her hand around firmly and said "well then mr now is your chance to show me why i should fuck you every Thursday before you go"

I whispered do you smoke?

She smiled and winked.

5 minutes later were in the smoking shelter sucking on each other tongues, i grabbed her pussy firmly looked her in the eye told her "I want to feel that way little pussy sitting on my face while she swallowed my cock" she asked me what room I was in, grabbed me by my hand and.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't stop there.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago