FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday Mature

Holiday Mature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is fiction but I will refer to the main character as me or I. Xx

Girls holiday here we come. Me and 4 of my besties were heading on our summer hols to Portugal, we had just finished our 1st year of uni and at the time I was 19 and would actually be celebrating my bday out there.

We quickly landed after downing only what I can say was an excessive amount of vino! Straight to the hotel and into our bikinis to see off to the beach.

I was out to impress as I had been.single now for just over 9 months and not had much action inbetween but holiday sex, well what happens in Portugal and all that I was thinking!

Me and my bestie got chatting to a couple at the beach bar Helen and Arnold, they were celebrating there 32nd wedding anniversary out there. Both in there late 50s but good looomh for there age. Arnold was a builder and it showed he had that beer belly but big shoulders and big hands. Helen smaller a little quieter than him. Think she was a little uneasy as we were wandering with our arses and boobs out in our little kinis.

It got to 6pm and we are still st the vat chatting laughing drinking, my two other friends had headed back to the hotel for some rest before a big night out. My friend ellie who I was with was now attracting some attention, Arnold egging her on told her to go chat to him which she did and then there was three, at this stage Arnold was massaging his wife's shoulders giving them a good rub, you could defo tell he would be good at them, his big hands hitting all the spots. Enjoying that I say to Helen, oh he hits the spot she says, good at hitting the spot with my tools he says. Omg is that an innuendo I think so. I'm getting tipsy and no attention from the locals at this point but I am having an ace time with this older mature couple....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Bookmarking

"Bookmarking "

Dont even know how to do that lol

Hi Dee, great story so far. Keep it going! X

By *cu_asexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Good start

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great start

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *edwasboiMan  over a year ago

Bedwas

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's getting late I should be getting back I say to the two. Ohhhh no Helen says we have this bottle to finish and ohhh let's swap, Arnold give the poor girl a shoulder massage. I swap seats and he starts on my neck. Oh your hands are soft for a builder. He replies by whispering he has a much bigger harder firmer tool he does his work with. I kinda gasp ut I dont know weather he is bring serious or a little flirt. Helen at this point is drinking more and pouring me another one. My friend had left with yes the guy.

Helen mentions that ohhhh she got lots of attention didnt she, bet she is upstairs right now getting some action while you are with us oldies. well thanks for that lol self esteem at all time high I think I should go up to my room now to.

Arnold asks if I can stay but Helen says nooo let her go, she is prob freezing her arse off in that kini it's late, she seems to have a d*unk nasty side, Arnold tells her to sit down and have a last one before she goes to bed and tells me to also have one last drink.

I agree and silence is in the air. Helen downs her drink and barks that she going up, Arnold says he will be up after.

Omg I'm so sorry he says, shes just a little tipsy and you probably remind her of her 30 years ago, great hair, lovely tan, cracking arse and a set of tits that look amaze. omg thank you I appreciate that best comments of the day lol but I have saggy tits lol....

Great could be fun

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Nice very hot so far

all over Ireland

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Great start

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

More please...

My line about saggy tits has he smiling and looking, now I know he is much older but well he is giving me more compliments than anyone today and he is my kind of guy.

He nods and smirks and says he wouldn't know about saggy tits but I bet they give great tit wanks. My jaw drops omg did he just say that, i smile and turn away, omg you do dont you he says. Bet you've had some cock in between them. Omg I say ffs you cant say that, well you telling me I'm lying? I just smile.

See I can tell you've had cock between them, now not sure if you've had guys spunk on them or in your mouth. You look like a swallower. Omg is this actually happening I think. Omg your talking loud hush people will hear you I say.

Sorry he says, got carried away thinking about your tits and spunk.

Think we should call it a night I say, yeah think we should he says and offers to walk me back to my room. I agree and we start walking. As we walk along the beach back to the room he asks if I'm cold as well still in my kini. I turn to him and point to my nips which are hard. Ohhhhh take that as a yes he says, need warming they do I guess.

We carry on walking and he stops and sits, omg what are you doing I ask, let's go. Just give me a minute not as young as you. We take a seat on the beach. Omg sand is fucking everywhere on my legs, stand up he says and I'll get it off you....

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

This is getting interesting

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I stand up and he starts pushing the sand off my legs, starts with my calves and slowly works his way up, thighs and stops. I'm not sure what's going on here but I really thought he may carry on and atleast get the sand off my arse. Is he playing games with me.

I clear the test of the sand as he clears himself down. Bet that water is cold he says, omg I know right it will be freezing now. He kicks some at me, omg dont it's cold, I move away but smile. Just wanted to get you wet he says. I turn my head and make an expression at him. He clearly knows what he us doing with all of these innuendos. His wife d*unk in the room, him walking on the beach with a half naked girl young enough to be his daughter.

We get to the hotel and he walks past ermmm we're you going, on thought we would have one last drink at that dingy bar down there, I agree as well I have nothing else planned and I'm liking this flirty nawty older mature banter.

We get to this small little bar just off the strip down a little road, he buys me a shot and we neck them and orders more. The bar is closing and the Portuguese owner tells Arnold what a beautiful girl I am, girlfriend or daughter he asks. Arnold replies with girlfriend, oh am I now I say. Oh him believe I could get someone like you, make my day. I smile and nod, he comes close hand on my arse pulls me and gives me a kiss. Little surprised when we stop I say okkk enough of that bf lol. He laughs and tells the barman we are off as the gf is d*unk and needs her bed, owner tells him to go put me to bed. You heard the man I said, put me to bed.

We leave the bar and go through the alley back towards the hotel, Arnold grabs my arm and stops me in the alley, just wanted to say thanks for that back there and for my wife again sorry her being a rude cow. Ohhhh it's ok honest I say it's been fun tbh. Oh grand he says you made an old man very happy with that kiss, awwwww it's ok bab I say, almost ripped a hole in my shorts. I lol and say stop messing, no honest he grabs his soft cock in his shorts and sets this was rock hard.

I look at him and say well why isnt it hard now....

Dudley

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Hot

ayr / glasgow

By *aptainaughtyMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hello,.... dont leave us hanging. Like handing out a bag of tease

Good writing though

I look at him and say well why isnt it hard now.

He smiles and moves closer, now you mention it, having a slight twinge he says. So right now I'm a little tipsy but know what in doing and I like that we are flirting and I'm getting so much attention even though he is older I like that.

Well we are like 5 mins away from the hotel you better save it and go use it on your wife, we walk a little further down the alley, be wasted on her it needs something new. What does it need I ask. At that point he stops me, pulls me to the side of this little alley and whispers that it needs a younger sexy girl on the end of it, he takes my hand and I allow him to put it down into his shorts and I feel what is a huge cock, at this point we are both horny as hell. He releases my hand and it stays in his shorts. Now he says, what do you want to do with that....

Keep it coming.

great story can't wait for more

Mmmmmmmmmmm

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Loving this

Leeds

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Now he says, what do you want to do with that....

I bite my lip and slowly ease my hand up and down his big mature cock, he pushes me back into a doorway my hand still wrapped around his cock. He whispers, go on make this old man happy, let's make your holiday one to remember. I essentially his cock out over the top of his shorts, he immediately drops them down. I look down and omg that's a big one I think to myself, looks 8 inches with plenty on thickness.

Look what youve done to him he says, I smile and carry on stroking it, I'm in the mood and the mode now, I drop to my knees in this doorway in the alley she come face to face with his big meaty cock. I smile up at him and he eases the top of my head onto his cock. I go down his cock and lick his shaft up. He let's out a moan and I spit on his cock and start working it with my my mouth up and down. His hands now on the back of my head and him telling me what a good little cock sucker I am. I drop his cock out of my mouth and start wanking it as I suck his big juicy mature balls, he takes his shaft and slaps me with his cock, thus only turns me on more and I go deep down on his cock, I gag and water runs from my eyes, this doesnt stop either of us and now st this point he is fucking my mouth calling me a dirty little slut.

Oh boy do I feel like one, his bum tenses and I know what's about to happen, he holds my head and moans as he cums right down my throat onto my mouth, he eases his cock out with cum still on my lips, I swallow and lick my lips. He pulls up his shorts and helps me up. Girl that was the best blowjob I've had for many years, he clears some cum from my lip and I suck his finger.

I push my hair back and we start walking again towards the hotel.....

Bournemouth

This story is so hot. Hope more to come

keep it up

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Lovely

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Thanks all more to come x

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

ayr / glasgow

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great so far

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Bournemouth

Looking forward to next bit

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ?? ??

fareham

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

I push my hair back and we start walking again towards the hotel.

Fucking hell that was an amazing suck, you are one nawty little girl he says. I let out a ermmmmmmm.

Hahaha you little slut.

We get to the hotel, he offers to walk me back to my room and I accept. As we are walking back he receives a call from his wife Helen who I can here apologizing and asking where he is. He tells her that he is having a walk on the beach before heading back.

I find this a good point to ring ellie who I'm sharing a room with, she answers and tells me shes staying at the guys she met at the bar. I tell her to be safe and she says we have lol!

We get to my room and I say goodnight, he says that his room is 3 floors above. Better be off he says, okkkk. He goes in for a kiss which we do and then I feel his hand move from my arse, he pushes me back against my room door and moves his hand onto my bikini bottoms and moves them to the side, he has a feel of my damp wet pussy.

He let's go and says just checking if I still had it. Wet me are you, wet for this old mature man and his big thick cock. I can see him growing in his shorts, is this round 2....

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

all over Ireland

Yes please

Dudley

I can see him growing in his shorts, is this round 2....

You gunna invite me in he says. I'm horny and I want his big thick veiny cock. I go to get my key card, and turn around to put it in the door when he comes behind me close, I can defo feel that big cock growing against my bum. His hands wander and he starts to kiss my neck, I'm so horny for him I just let him do as he pleases in the hotel hall way.

Still behind me he moves his hand around to the front and runs my pussy through my bikini bottoms. He whispers that I'm soaking, and moves then to the side and runs one finger around my soaking young tight pussy, my neck falls back as he circles my clit all the while his hard 8 inches pressing against my arse. He removes his finger and places it in my mouth I take it and suck on it, licking my juices from his finger.

He moves back and allows me to open my room door. He follows me in and turns me around pushing me against the new closed door from the inside, he pulls at my bikini and I push them down as he pulls them off. Arnold kisses my neck and runs two fingers around my wet pussy, circling then entering I let out a moan and that spurs him on to start circling faster and fucking me with his fingers, he is loving it and tells me what a dirty little slut I am. I pull at his shorts and he tells me to drop to my knees again....

fareham

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Purbeck

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Aberdare

Leeds

all over Ireland

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!!

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Oh wow I love it

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

I pull at his shorts and he tells me to drop to my knees again.

I drop to my knees. I unzip him and pull out his huge mature cock. I bite my lip lick my lips and look up at him. Suddenly his phone rings, oh damn, I hand it to him and he answers, it's his wife again, I can hear her ask where he is, me still on my knees with his cock slightly starting to soften, I cant let this happen.

I grab his cock and take it into my mouth, oh fuck he let's out. I'm on the beach walking clearing my head darling he says to his wife, I take his cock to the back of my throat and gag. Oh darling I've gotta go be back soon and get hangs up. He holds my head and I look up at him, you dirty little slut you enjoyed that dudnt you, cock in my mouth I just nod.

He lifts me by my shoulders and walks me over to the bed, he pushes me down onto it and takes his clothes off, he tells me to move over and sparks my arse as I do. Like big hands dont you, love big cock. He tells me to lie down and he moves to the bottom of the bed and asks if I like big tongues. He sucks on my toes, licks the inside of my legs and kisses them all over, me being so horny I am wet as can be. He lifts my legs slightly and places his tongue on my pussy and starts to lick away at it circling my clit and sucking it softly, he introduces his fingers and now he has me on the edge, licking fingering and sucking my pussy...

fareham

By *ndytheStalkerMan  over a year ago

Bi cester

Really enjoying your story. Just imagine.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Aberdare

clonmel

all over Ireland

Dudley

Bournemouth

Loving it

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

doncaster

He lifts my legs slightly and places his tongue on my pussy and starts to lick away at it circling my clit and sucking it softly, he introduces his fingers and now he has me on the edge, licking fingering and sucking my pussy.

I am holding his head in place and he is arching my back up into his tongue. This is amazing, his hands wander, I remove my top and he instantly starts playing with my big brown nipples, pulling at them and squeezing. He lifts his head, I can see from his face he is red and obvs jaw ache

He moves up and kisses me and I can taste myself on his lips, like the taste do you he asks. I play innocent and ask what taste, he takes his fingers from my pussy and plays each them in my mouth and asks if I like that taste! Well of course I say. I then take my own fingers and rub my pussy and place them in my mouth. Ohhh you are a special little young slut arnt you he says. Thought you said you had saggy tits as he sucks on my nipples, I do I say, well they look perfect to me. Perfect for my cock to sit between them and for you to give me a nice tit wank. I lol you want it all dont you. Well as an older mature man you should do as sir tells you. Before I can answer his phone once again rings.

He takes the call, his wife moaning at him to come back and that shes sorry for causing a seen. He hangs up and tells me he must go check on her and he will be back in 10. Oh ffs I say you cant leave me like this, 10mins he says don't worry I'll be back. He quickly gets changed and leaves. Will he be back....

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Made me cum so hard reading this. Reminded me of the many holiday nights I've had on beaches, in hotels, in foam parties lol x

"Made me cum so hard reading this. Reminded me of the many holiday nights I've had on beaches, in hotels, in foam parties lol x"

Thanks x

Funtown

Love the story reminds me of a few holiday adventures

Aberdare

Costa del Midlothian

Leeds

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *uckcouple17Couple  over a year ago

ask

loving this x

ayr / glasgow

all over Ireland

[Removed by poster at 05/11/20 13:48:39]

Funtown

fareham

Oh ffs I say you cant leave me like this, 10mins he says don't worry I'll be back. He quickly gets changed and leaves. Will he be back....

Naked in bed alone I wait, 10mins passes and nothing, is he coming back I wonder? 2am hits and he is now 30mins over when he said he will be back, I decide to put on a robe and try and get some sleep. 3am hits and I hear a knock at the door, i open it and its Ellie who is shitfaced, I help her into bed, clearly she has had way to much drink but I can make out some things shes saying such as big cock and he made me cum. Now that's exactly what I want to hear haha

I go back to bed and now I'm not sleepy but horny, I think fuck it I get my pjs on and walk down to the 24/7 bar, there is a group of friends there and some couples who look like they've just come back from a night out. I am clearly getting looks with me being in ny pjs! A guy comes over and asks if I'm ok, now he is 40s shaven head, nice tatted arms and has a cheeky smile, he is there with his friends who are in a stag and clearly smashed. Another guy comes over named Chris, he is the father of the stag, now he looks late 50s, grey hair, beer belly and broad shoulders.

Chris buys me another drink, I better go I say, I only came down for a quick one, couldn't sleep. Ohhh nonsense, stay and have a few with us, an hour passes by and theres only 4 of us left now, the stag who is omg wasted his best mate who decides to take him back to his room and Chris. Chris says he should go up and offers to walk me back to my room. I agree, it's close to 4am and its defo sleep time.

At the door of the hotel, he Chris holds my bag as I search for the door card, ffs I cant find it. I knock on the door but Ellie is clearly asleep and to d*unk to hear. Chris says that his room is only 6 down, so we can call the reception from there and they can come up and open it. I agree and we enter Chris room, the stag is in the other bed sleeping it off. I laugh and Chris tells me to take a seat. Is he your son then I ask, yeahhh getting married in a few weeks to a girl who has him pussy whipped. I lol, its true pussy power has a hold on him.

Chris seems a little different to downstairs this maybe interesting.....

Wow great story

ayr / glasgow

doncaster

Dudley

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

I've always dreamt of this happening to me....

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Chris seems a little different to downstairs this maybe interesting.....

Sooo you use your seductive pussy power on your bf do you. I lol I havent got one or I would I say. Gorgeous girl like you, csnt be short of offers, the stag there would love you, your gorge. Thank you much appreciated but hes? taken haha. That's true he says, plus I was the one blessed with the bigger cock in the family anyway.

Chris is starting to be a little more open and filthy now, is this Arnold all over again. I rang down to the reception they didnt answer he says,but take those shoes off and come lie in bed. I slip my shoes off and climb into bed, he puts the tv on and an arm around me. You tired he asks, no I'm ok, are you? Nooo I'm use to late nights as he downs another beer. I joke that he has s beer belly and he lifts up his top to reveal and joke that it's all muscle. Mind if I get comfy he asks, nooo it's your room. He takes his tshirt off and removes his shorts and gets back into bed with only his boxers. Hot night tonight, hmmmm.

We are in bed the 2nd bed I've shared now with an older guy tonight, he gets up to give his son the stag some water and I can clearly see the hardon in his boxers. His son now talking a little but still d*unk and asleep again.

He gets back into bed this time behind me and gives me a cuddle, cock poking out and against my arse. Lovely hair you have here as he puts his hands through it, thanks I say. Bet that's been pulled a few times, I turn around to face him and have the omg look on my face, I bet it has he says. I lol.

Its 5am he says, better get some sleep. You more than welcome to sleep here, I better go and knock on my door again, ohh your friend us probably still pissed he says. He takes my hand and holds it and says dont worry I'm that stage dad over there the idiot, I have no issues looking after you also.

I think that's an innuendo, it has to be or is my mind running away with it all. I notice his nipples are hard, so flick one for some reason, oh you cheeky bitch, only fair if I flick yours now. Oh really I say, I stand up and say I better go, I say I will walk down to try hotel reception and get a key. He of course says that's fine and stands up with his hardon, he covers it with a towel, sorry pretty girls tend to have that effect on it. HHa no worries over seen plenty I say. Ohhh well then he let's go of the towel....

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Came in at just the right time. Nice story OP

Bournemouth

Costa del Midlothian

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Aberdare

all over Ireland

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

clonmel

Purbeck

fareham

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

He of course says that's fine and stands up with his hardon, he covers it with a towel, sorry pretty girls tend to have that effect on it. HHa no worries ive seen plenty I say. Ohhh well then he let's go of the towel, no point hiding it is there. Let me walk you down to reception, we walk down and he grabs my arm and asks if I want s drink before he lets me go, I agree. We get our drink sit at a table when I spot Arnold, he walks over.

Sorry chick got caught up he says, oh it's ok I say, Chris introduces himself and offers to buy Arnold a drink, he goes off to the bar and Arnild takes a seat. Sorry the mrs was being sick everywhere I couldn't leave her. Fancy getting off now leaving this Chris here, nooo I say hes been so friendly I cant. Chris come back over and asks how we know each other, I play it off that we chatted earlier with his wife in the bar, clearly annoyed Arnold then days yeah she was also on the end of my cock a few hours ago sucking it. Chris looks at me and I just look at wtf Arnold just said. Well Chris says better her young mouth that your wifes I'm guessing hahaha. These two older mature men start laughing hard, I let out a lol also.

Where is this leading....

clonmel

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

doncaster

Bournemouth

Aberdare

fareham

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Purbeck

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *rJ.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Omg lol

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Costa del Midlothian

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Dudley

Arnold then says yeah she was also on the end of my cock a few hours ago sucking it. Chris looks at me and I just look at wtf Arnold just said. Well Chris says better her young mouth that your wifes I'm guessing hahaha. These two older mature men start laughing hard, I let out a lol also.

I come back from the loo and the guys are chatting, having fun I say, yeah Arnold was just telling me all about your fun. Arnold then grabs me with his big hands and sits me on his knee. Chris looks on with a grin, once seat that he says, Arnold quickly says she would love this seat if I wasnt wearing so much. These two guys are now bouncing off each other, combined she of over 100 and little me.

Arnold with his hands all over my legs now trying to lift my pjs higher, Chris asks if we should go upstairs, I think it's my bedtime guys I say. Arnold stands up and offers me the walk back with Chris also walking the same way. I bang on my door to no luck once again. Ohhhh ffs. Chris tells us to come back to his room. We walk in and his son is still out lol. Chris pours us all a drink and we down it before another, Chris suggests I take a funny pic with the stag, so i go upto him and do a funny face and he takes one. Arnold suggests I do better, go on oe for his fiance haha, chris also tells me to go for it. So I go upto his face turn around and pull down my pjs, my arse out right next to his face, Chris takes a picture and Arnold quickly comes up and slaps my fat arse. Now that's a peach isnt it Chris, ohhh lovely arse, let Chris give it a smack girl, I agree and Chris gives it a spank.

Come over to my bed and chill. I go over and just jump on it. They both follow, Arnold starts to rub my shoulders I sit on the bed, Chris again down to his boxers only saying how hot it is, Arnold also stands and takes his shorts off with his tshirt. Your turn they say. Cheeky shits I'm only wearing 2 items as it is, I need the loo I'll be back.

I head to the bathroom, omg what is going on are we going to all play, how old are they, omg am I ready for this, I think I am, I'm horny and they both really do adore me, shall I, or shall I just leave. I walk out if the bathroom and I see Chris and Arnold both sitting on the bed naked, cock in hands stroking. Now Chris stood a good 8 inches but once again Arnold's huge older hung cock looked so good. I stood there with my jaw dropped.....

Get on them girl you will love it.