FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First swinging

First swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

This happened in 1982,my wife bev and I were 20yrs ,we married at 18,had twin girls,hence why we married,we both had huge sex drives,as you would at that age,I would buy lots of adult mags and enjoy reading the stories to each other,some had contact sections,eventually we used to write to other couples,looking forward to the replies,one particular couple took a shine to us and we sent letters back and forth for few weeks,they invited us to visit them,being only 20 miles away we thought we would give it a go,they were a lot older than us ,late 50s,but seemed very nice and genuine,before we met bev and I discussed that if either us felt it was not for us we would be honest,and no pressure to do anything on our first meet,as this all new to us,also if we did go further to use condoms etc,we were getting ready,babysitter arranged,bev wore black stockings matching under wear ,sexy black dress,just above knee,I casual jeans ,shirt,she looked loverly,5,3" ,long strawberry blonde hair,not straight hair ,slightly curly,breasts bigger since becoming a mum,not big,a handful,about 34b,her body gone back to her natural curves,considering how big she got with the twins,we were both nervous as we drove to the couples place,I will call them Bob and sue,truthfully can't remember there names,we found there place,nothing grand ,bit like our small house on a estate,we looked at each other before I rang the doorbell,as if to say,shall we,Bob answered the door,greeted us and invited us in,he shook my hand,kissed bev on the cheek,into the lounge sue greeted us ,kissing us both on the cheek and a quick hug,sue invited us to sit down on the sofa,offered us drinks,told Bob to get our drinks,

They both very nice,fussing over us,it was bit like visiting your auntie if you know what I mean,Bob was a short stocky guy,short dark hair,white shirt showing a hairy chest,sue was slim,shoulder length fair hair,more make up than bev,short leather skirt,heels,nice looking long legs,Bob brought our drinks,I could see the way he looked at bev,he wanted her,Bob sat in one arm chair ,sue in the other arm chair,sue was so chatty it helped our nerves,after a lot of small talk it got round to swinging,they told us about how they got into it,asking about us,had we done it before etc,thinking back we must come across as a naive young couple,

Sue commented on our age,saying how young we were and had we thought this through,I could read bobs face,as if to say shut up don't put them off,sue carried on saying there son was older than us,Bob told her to give us credit,we adults old enough to do as we please,lol there was no way Bob wanted sue to spoil what he was thinking ,after a few more drinks,sue dimmed the lights,put on some soft music,got Bob to dance with her,beckoned me and bev to dance,we swapped partners,I had my hands on sues arse,see Bob was doing same to bev,sue kissed me,I tasted her lipstick as she snogged me,she was pushing her groin into mine,feeling my semi hard cock through my jeans,we swapped back again,I could tell bev was flustered,her cheeks rosey red,sue held bobs hand ,come on she led him to the bedroom,and for us to follow ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast