FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Scaffolders and Cherry's Gloryhole

The Scaffolders and Cherry's Gloryhole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to live in a flat in a 5 floor grade 2 listed building and one year scaffolding went up on the back of the building so that repairs and painting could be done. There were around 10 to 12 different guys coming and going doing various jobs over the course of the summer, mostly hot labourer types with those caramel boots, high viz waistcoats or just covered in paint, you know the type... I would offer them cups of tea at the window sometimes, most men are usually so curtious towards me even if they're not sexually drawn to tvs (a few don't know where to look or what to say to me I must add and just avoid interaction) and I enjoyed the banter with them anyway.

I would advertise my Gloryhole service on various platforms and choose the guys with the nicest cock pics or that I felt a spark with in the chat, that year I sucked off dozens and dozens of horny (mostly straight) guys needing some relief.

Over the course of the summer I attained a few new weekly regulars to my Gloryhole, I had to close the windows and curtains each time to retain privacy from the workmen but carried on as normal sucking horny guys off as often as I could.

I didn't suspect anything until one day I recognized a tattoo on the hand of one of my new regulars as he wanked himself off a little through the gloryhole as I took a breather from sucking his stiff meaty 8inch cock. It was Tony, one of the Scaffolders!.

I felt a rush of excitement and realised he had no idea it was me on the other side of the gloryhole, the entrance to the front of the building was on a different street and due to layout of buildings it wasn't obvious in the slightest which flat was which from the front side, nor which floor was which. There was also no natural light in my hallway where the gloryhole was either and of course it was practically anonymous.

I sucked Tony's cock like my life depended on it, it felt so naughty to have his throbbing dick in my mouth at this point, did he know it was me I wondered? He was grunting and groaning as he shot a massive load down my throat, keeping his cock in my mouth until it was completely soft making sure I swallowed every last drop of his spunk.

To be continued......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ozzMan  over a year ago

Sussex

And!!!!, more

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

In the coming days I saw Tony out of the window on the scaffolding, he said hello briefly but it was clear he did not know it was me behind the gloryhole. Tony was in his late 20s, good looking and a bit of a cheeky chappie always making jokes with the other lads. He'd told me in his messages that his Mrs doesn't like sucking him off and that's why he comes to the gloryhole.

I started to wonder about the other guys on site and began to take note of their shoes, tatoos, clothing and any other identifying features that I may notice as they approach the gloryhole in my dimly lit hallway. I Managed to get glimpses of their faces as I licked their balls through the gloryhole curtain.

Over the course of the next 3 weeks I was pretty sure that 5 or 6 guys that had been to the gloryhole were from the 10 or 12 guys working on the scaffolding at the back of the building, I couldn't belive it! I started to ask questions when they messaged just to find out more and be further sure it was them. I even changed the lighting in the hallway so I could get a better look at them as I licked underneath their balls as part of my blowjob technique.

It was clear, none of them knew that they were all getting sucked off by the same person every week through the gloryhole for around 3 months, I started to watch them work, the way they interacted with each other and was amazed they all had no idea about the other.

A few of them fucked me through the gloryhole asking me to back my ass down onto their cocks after sucking them a while and on more than one occasion I saw 2 or 3 of them on the same day.

What would they think if they knew they'd all had their dicks in the same hole as their workmates?

Then one of the guys, Dave figured it all out...

To be continued....

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Looking forward to the next installment

By *oublestandards73Man  over a year ago

worthing

Looking fwd to the next instalment, wish I was a scaffolder. Lucky lads what’s the best way to spend your down time

Dave was in his mid 30s and some kind of supervisor on the scaffolding site at the back of the building, he was dark skinned with a rugby player build, extra dep voice and very manly. The day I realised he was one of my new regulars at the gloryhole I almost died of shock, he was the last guy I'd have suspected. His boots were different from the other lads and he wore these neon sports socks. I already had an inkling, had spotted the boots and neon socks under the gloryhole curtain but again it was only whilst I was licking underneath his big heavy balls through the gloryhole with the new lighting I'd set up that I got confirmation it was him.

Wow! My heart pounded as his rock solid thick cock stood to attention in front of me begging to be worshipped. I changed my technique, I took my time to savour every inch of his thick cock that was seemingly made of steel, alternating between teasing the head and deepthroating him. He was dripping with precum, each twitch creating more. I was intoxicated by the taste of it alone and even more so now knowing it was hunky Dave. I could feel his frustration, he wasn't used to me blowing him so slowly but I didn't want it to end. He was moaning more than usual, I knew he was gonna cum harder than the 2 times he'd been before. I licked up and down his shaft then took the head of his cock into my mouth and circled under his foreskin with my tongue. Dave had a wonderful cock, absolutely gorgeous and I didn't mind at all that it was a bit sweaty, in fact his musky taste just added to the feeling of intoxication.

Dave couldn't take it any longer, he put his hand around the side of the gloryhole curtain, grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth with wild abandon. I could only just about take his full length without gagging and I usually didn't like it so much when guys did this as I'm Not a fan of the whole choking/gagging thing, but in that moment I didn't care, I let Dave fuck my face and was getting off on how extra horny I'd made him. As he blasted his hot and very heavy load of spunk down my throat he grunted and groaned like a caveman, firmly gripping the back of my neck. I couldn't get over the sheer volume of cum this man could produce and I guzzled down every drop like a hungry animal.

He sent a message afterwards that simply said 'your mouth is like a juicy wet pussy'.

I replied a few days later saying 'maybe next time I'll slide my juicy ass pussy down onto your cock and you can see for yourself' unfortunately he said it wasn't his thing and that he was happy with the blowjobs. I didn't hear from him for 2 whole weeks yet saw him almost daily out of the window overseeing the work men outside knowing he didn't have a clue I'd now sucked him off 3 times.

When he finally did get in touch again he asked me lots of questions like if I had a dick or had the op, how old I was, what I did for work etc etc, I didn't think much of it and he came to the gloryhole on his lunch break for a quick suck and was on his way again.

About a week later he caught my attention through the window one day from the scaffolding level below, my heart raced as he climbed up yet I was so glad I'd done my make up that morning and was having a good hair day too! 'any chance of a cup of tea love?' I tried to hide my shock but was completely taken aback, he'd never really spoke to me before, we'd had just 1 brief interaction up to now. 'milk and sugar?' I asked as I flipped the kettle switch down. 'milk and 1 sugar please love'

I knew he knew. I gave him his tea and made small talk about the weather suddenly feeling very self conscious 'lovely place you've got here' he said 'I bet these walls hold many a secret'. We locked eyes, I was speechless yet managed to laugh it off. He put his tea down on the windowsill, grabbed my arm firmly yet gently and said 'you'd better be good at keeping secrets, it's a 'glorious' set up you've got here shall we say but nobody can ever know do you hear me?' I batted my eyelids, feeling threatened yet not unsafe and told him that discretion was my middle name and he need not worry.' now I know why you're always closing the curtains he said then he drank his tea all in 1 go and went back to work shouting' thanks for that love' as if to show the other work men it was an innocent cup of tea he'd been after.

Another week went by and I sucked off 3 of the workmen that week including a guy whose name I never got but that only came once to the gloryhole anyway. His message to me was 'I'm working in the local area, I'm 22, straight and just want a quick bj as I'm horny as hell and haven't had any pussy for a while' he was quite skinny which I don't normally like but he had a fantastic cock I thoroughly enjoyed sucking. There's something extra horny about sucking sex starved straight lads off, they always cum so hard and have that extra level of horniness.

Eventually Dave messaged me. I'd assumed I wouldn't be seeing him again after our little chat. 'can I come to the gloryhole for one of your cracking blowjobs please Cherry' his cock was in my mouth within half an hour, I didn't need asking twice! It was different this time, we both knew that we both knew and it both added something yet also took something away. He started to talk to me and comment on what I was doing, something he'd never done before. 'good girl, you like my cock don't you you little slut' 'mmmmm yes' I mumbled with a mouthful of his thick musky man meat.

'I want your pussy Cherry, go bend over the back of the sofa and let me through to the other side' OMG! I couldn't believe what was happening, I took the full length of his cook down my this and moaned letting him know I was excited and up for it then quickly got up, put a little lube on my hole and got in position. Dave came through and teased my pussy with the head of his cock 'give me that cock Dave I need it' I moaned as he slid his thick solid dick all the way inside me, his heavy cum filled sweaty balls sticking to me as he pulsated deep inside me. 'damn that's one tight pussy you got there love' as he firmly gripped my hips with his big grubby man hands pulling me in tight so his cock was as deep as he could get it in me. I was in heaven, this was one of the hottest encounters I'd had in quite some time, I moaned and squeeled as he slowky started to thrust in and out of me, his ball sack sticking to me briefly with each thrust.

'oh Dave I love your cock, fuck me! Fuck me hard Dave!' I groaned as he picked up the pace and rammed his thick cock into me stretching me open and telling me how he hadn't stopped thinking about fucking me since our chat at the window. I just loved the way he gripped me and the filthy way he spoke to me his deep sexy rough voice. 'oh Cherry this is the best place I ever put my dick and I'm gonna fill your sweet pussy with so much spunk, tell me you want it' I begged Dave for his cum and he fucked me hard, my earings and jewelery jangling all over the place until his balls were completely empty, I felt twitch after twitch of his hot seed hitting my insides, we were both panting and moaning, I loved Daves cum noises and when he eventually pulled out half of his cum dribbled down my legs and left my pussy satisfyingly sticky.

'go on you filthy girl taste that spunk off my dick, lick it clean' I got on my knees and sucked Daves cock which was now only semi hard until it was soft tasting his manly and strong musky tasting cum. The taste stayed with me all day and my pussy was dripping with it for hours afterwards, I loved the feeling of having sticky knickers, reminding me what a great fuck he was.

Dave had only ever been with biological women before me, he was divorced and had a few casual girlfriends but nothing serious. For the next 2 months Dave fucked me 2 to 3 times per week, we didn't bother with the gloryhole any more and it was some of the best sex of my life. He would even get in touch whilst in the pub with his mates late at night asking if he could come over. He still had no idea that half of his workmates were fucking me too until one day I told him.....

To be continued....

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm sitting in my local town square, eating a Gregg's chicken bake, and watching a bunch of blokes erecting scaffolding. The company name is Climax!

Made my day

"I'm sitting in my local town square, eating a Gregg's chicken bake, and watching a bunch of blokes erecting scaffolding. The company name is Climax!

Made my day "

Haha that's brilliant, now you know what many of them get up to x

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

So hot

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *ikethepipeMan  over a year ago

sheffield

He still had no idea that half of his workmates were fucking me too until one day I told him.....

To be continued....

This particular week they were painting the outside of the building on my floor and so the scaffolders/painters were hovering around my window much more than usual. I kept interaction to a minimum, not wanting the other guys to put 2 and 2 together and blow my Gloryhole cover! These men were so hot and I just loved how horny they were, I got such a thrill from knowing I'd swallowed and tasted their cum and I loved watching them work but I feared they'd stop coming unless it was kept anonymous.

It was Monday, Dave messaged me to tell me he couldn't wait to fuck my tight pussy again but said we'd have to be careful as there was too much activity going on at my window. He sent me photos of the bulge in his shorts which built up the excitement, I just loved the toolbelt he wore too, especially if he came over with it on as he had done a few times.

'Its too risky' Dave said, 'I'll have to come after work when everyone's gone home.' He came around 6.30pm and asked me to buzz him in and then wait for him on my back with my legs open and my eyes closed on the end of the bed so he could slide his cock straight into me. Sex with Dave was so exciting, I'd never done anything like that before. I heard him come in, the zipper on his shorts drop, my eyes closed in total suspense. He teased my hole with the head of his cock a little and slapped my tight ass pussy with his thick solid meat before slowly opening me up and pushing his cock all the way inside me. I gasped and moaned and he told me to now open my eyes. Fuck me this was so hot! I opened my eyes, Dave was looking at me intently, peircing me with both his glare and his stiff throbbing cock. He grabbed my ass from underneath so he could get his cock deeper in me. He wasn't fucking me at this point, he just held me, balls deep in me throbbing but not really moving. My heart was pounding, he held my gaze for a minute or two and then said in his gruff South London accent 'I've wanked myself stupid over you this weekend Cherry, how does does my cock feel in your tight little pussy?' I told him it felt amazing and that I loved having him inside me. 'good girl' he said, I'm gonna give you 2 loads tonight, I'm crazy horny for you and can't get you out of my mind. I knew that what was to come would possibly be the best sex of my life so far, the anticipation was building and he just held me tightly, plugged firmly in to my ass. 'you love my cock don't you Cherry' I nodded as I moaned, he said 'go on tell me how much you love this dick, tell me how much you need it, tell me to breed you' I grabbed his arse cheeks in an attempt to pull him in deeper, clenched my pussy lips on the base of his dick and told him I wanted to make me pregnant.

He thrust a couple of times slowly inching his cock out of me almost to the tip before pushing it all the way back into me, those heavy cum filled balls letting me know he was serious yet he wasn't ready to give it to me just yet, he just throbbed inside me and kept talking filth. 'if only my work lads knew how tight you were Cherry, I've even wanked over fucking you with the curtains open so they could all watch at the window, I'd love to put on a show for them and show them how much of a tart you are'

My whole body convulsed and I groaned like crazy, Dave was saying all the right things. He started picking up the pace slightly and held my gaze with his dominant stare. 'a few of the lads have been to the gloryhole you know babe' I wasn't sure if I'd said the right thing as Daves face was a picture, he looked shocked, angry, nervous yet his cock was saying something different. 'oh really' he said as he slammed his cock into me unexpectedly 'you filthy little slag' I still wasn't sure if I should have told him or not, although it had aroused him he also looked perplexed. 'have any of them fucked you like I do? Do you like any of their cocks better than mine?' he said with a shrewd look in his eyes. 'no no, they don't know who I am, its all been anonymous through the gloryhole and they haven't worked out its me on the other side' Dave looked relieved, he smiled and said 'good girl, none of them lads know what they're missing out on but I want you to keep it anonymous with them for now' then Dave asked me who had been to the gloryhole, his cock was now very slowly but firmly going in and out of my tight hole, he was getting off on this I could tell.

I gave him a few names, he was astounded, this was totally blowing his mind! With each name I gave him he would give me 3 or 4 hard thrusts, slamming his rock solid sticky cock in me, now oozing with precum and making a comment like 'horny little bastard, I didn't know he had it in him'. This was the best fuck of my life and it hadn't even started yet. It was only when I told him about Tony that he finally started to fuck me harder and faster. 'I've known Tony for 10 years the fucking dark horse! My ex missus is best mate with his misses! How many times he been? Do you like his cock then? Tell me everything Cherry you little slut!' I normally hated being called a slut but the way he said it made it okay, it was more playful than truly degrading. I told him everything, how Tony had had his cock up my arse through the gloryhole a few times and once just an hour before dave had come over to fuck me himself.

There were no more words, the chat was over. Daves cock was like a burning hot poker in my now well stretched pussy, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in closer to him with one hand and firmly gripped my ass with the other, he kissed me passionately for the first time ever and the rest is a blur. He fucked me like I'd never been fucked before, we both made more noise than ever, it was wild animalistic primal sex 'TAKE MY DICK CHERRY YOU FILTHY LITTLE WHORE!' I could barely see any longer, Dave completely enveloped me and I totally surrendered to him and his beast of a dick. When dave was about to cum I just remember how loud we were, I begged him for his cum and he fired wad after wad of his burning hot spunk deep into me making noises I'd never even heard before. We collapsed in a heap and I blacked out having reached a new level of sexual ecstacy.....

To be continued....

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Wow great stories cherry...damn lucky, Dave sounds HOT

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *idemonMan  over a year ago

ryde

Thanks guys, shall I continue? X

weston super mare

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So hot!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

"Thanks guys, shall I continue? X"

yes please do

The coming days passed slowly and a sense of calm enveloped my entire being. I'd just had the fuck of my life so far, I didn't want for anything, I didn't answer messages about the gloryhole from other guys and for a whole week I basked in the glory that had been the best sex of my life. For the first time ever I was sexually satisfied in a way that felt foreign to me. I saw Dave through the window a few times and we just smiled at each other with an unspoken knowing that we would do it all over again but not quite yet though, there was no rush, it was like the wave receding back into the ocean without doubt that the tides would turn for the waves to come crashing down again.

Dave came to the window and asked for a cup of tea, it had been a week since our incredible evening and I felt a deepening in my appreciation for this rugged handsome brave man. Not many guys seem to deal so easily with the fact they enjoy being with me so much, most of them disappear and come back when they're really horny or get freaked out when the sex is so amazing and never return and they never ever kiss me, not the straight guys.

Dave was all man, it was unspoken but I knew he wasn't mind fucking himself about it or having issues with how much he enjoyed fucking me. 'I'm gonna have to come see you later' he said 'not only so I can get my dick in you and give you my spunk but I also wanna talk to you about something,' ill tell you later but I wanna play a trick on Tony'......

wolverhampton

Interesting development!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

loving it.

Looking forward to finding out what the surprise is

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Nice lovin this

By *ill1990Man  over a year ago

berks

Hot

Please write more....

Hot

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fabulous

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Waiting to find out what happens to Tony x

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ootsandbuttCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

I hope you continue, I've really enjoyed these!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

wolverhampton

It’s a shame that this one ended. It was really good, well written and very sexy.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Bump

By *orth London GloryholeMan  over a year ago

London

Hope this one continues..

Only just found this please write more cherry xx

More coming!

I was simultaneously excited and nervous of the trick Dave wanted to play on Tony, they were good friends and Tonys wife was best mates with Daves ex missus. What did he have in mind exactly? I couldn't wait to find out and I couldn't wait to have Daves cock in me again either. I got myself tarted up and waited for Dave to come after work. He let himself in as I washed some dishes in the sink. 'hey sexy" he said as he came behind me feeling me up and squeezing my arse whilst heavy breathing on my neck. His touch was different, more tender somehow yet still with the rugged edge Dave had about him. I was instantly aroused.

' I'll be done in a minute' I said finishing off the dishes. 'no rush gorgeous' said Dave as I felt him lift my dress up. Dave was on his knees kissing my arse cheeks. 'you have such a fantastic arse Cherry, any hot blooded male would go crazy for this' again Dave was saying all the right words and I felt electric as he pulled my thong to one side, parted my arse cheeks and gently licked my now burning pussy.

I loved his big rugged burly hands, the way he held me was just perfect. Dave had now stood up and was grinding his stiff dick into my exposed cheeks through his work pants and was kissing my neck. What was happening here!? Dave was completely different, he was treating me more like a girlfriend than a casual fuck buddy but I wasn't complaining.

We moved to the sofa and chit chatted whilst being unable to keep our hands off each other.  Out of nowhere Dave kissed me very passionatly. 'oh Cherry I can't stop thinking about you, you're just perfect for me, I love how much of a slut you are but you're more than that, you're a real tart with a heart'. I wasn't shocked but I felt nervous, the chemistry between us was insane and on top of that he didn't mind me seeing other men. 'you wanna be my number 1 man Dave?' I asked 'Too right I do!' Dave said enthusiasticly before we kissed again this time leading me to laying down on the sofa with him on top of me. This was exciting!

It wasn't long before I had Daves thick cock in my mouth, he was extra excited, almost a bit too much.' sit on face cherry! Let me taste that sweet arse hole of yours' he grunted. I sat on his face and sucked his now dripping cock as Dave showed me his hunger for my tight pussy. There's nothing sexier than seeing how much a man enjoys eating me out in preparation for his dick and I loved feeling his stubbley beard as he did so. Dave ordered me to the bedroom, I perched on the end of the bed, got on my hands and knees and Dave slid his cock straight into me without even taking his clothes off. 'Damn cherry, how is it that your pussy is so tight with all the cock you get up here' I loved Daves mash up of tender and sincere coupled with pure filth. 'its so good to be back inside you I've thought about nothing else all week, do you know how much I'm gonna spunk in you over the coming months?' the way Dave talked sent me over the edge, I was gripping onto the base of his cock with my pussy lips and moaned with pleasure, I'd never wanted a man's cum so badly. ' give it to me Dave, blow your hot cum in me I'm desperate for your spunk'. Daves balls were slapping against me so hard it must have hurt him. He grabbed my hips tightly, impaled me onto his thick meat and roared like a lion as he flooded my insides with his heavy load.

We got in bed together and Dave spooned me as we smoked a cigarette, his semi soft cock wedged in my now sightly sticky pussy pocket. 'you don't know how much of a relief it is to be able to be myself with someone' Dave said. 'how do you mean babe?' I said. 'with women I have to pretend I'm not as filthy as I am, they like it at first but soon want me to be more square' Dave chimed to which I replied 'hmm, could it be the other way around hun? Do you think there's a part of you that makes them into' 'the virginal bride' once you get feelings for them? I see this in a lot of men, their woman become 'the pure mother figure' and then they come to me for slutty sex, telling me their sex lives at home are non existant.''

'You blow my mind Cherry! Maybe you're right I don't know' Dave mused as I felt his cock twitch and stiffen slightly in my pussy pocket as he stroked my bum cheeks with his dirty rough hands. I asked him if he fancied a takeaway, as much as I love to cook I didn't feel like it at all and was enjoying being in bed with him too much.

'Has Tony or any of the other lads been in touch this week?' asked Dave. 'I haven't opened any messages about the gloryhole this week as I've been coming back down to earth after the pummelling you gave me last week to be honest!' I saw Daves face light up through the mirror on my nightstand and he pulled me in closer to him making sure his now rock solid cock was firmly wedged between my cheeks poking the entrance to my hole.' I'm glad you said that' said Dave  'I couldn't have imagined having sex with anyone else this week after our wild session though I still can't help feeling turned on that some of the lads are coming to the gloryhole and fucking this incredible pussy of yours and have no idea they're all spunking up the same hole.' as he said that, Dave tried to push his cock into me and got about half way in before retreating back to stiffened but relaxed spooning. 'So what's this trick you wanna play on Tony then?' I asked.  'Well Cherry my darling, only if you agree but I want him to know that I'm fucking you too, you see years ago we used to share naughty pics and vids of our wives and we were well up for a wife swap if the girls would have been up for it too, we even got carried away and wanked off together a few times when the girls were out after a few beers, we didn't touch each other or anything it wasn't like that I mean, we're not gay together or anything like that but we did enjoy a few wanks sniffing the odd pair of worn knickers from the others wife together from time to time if I'm honest! '

Dave thrust his cock all the way inside me. I was simultaneously turned on and a bit shocked by what he just said. ' oh god Dave you're fucking filthy! Are you sure it won't ruin things between us or between you and him though' I managed to moan as Dave got balls deep in me. 'Nah we haven't pranked each other for ages babes, he'll be mortified I even know he's visiting a gloryhole, let alone one with a tgirl on the other side, no offense hun sorry but he'll love the thrill of it too, we always used to joke about who'd have sloppy seconds if we fucked the others missus so I want to fuck you before he next comes to the gloryhole then send him a pic of your dripping pussy with the caption 'I fucked her just minutes before you did mate, hope you enjoyed my sloppy seconds, we always knew it would be one of us!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I started to fantasise about having both Dave and Tony at the same time as Dave started fucking me harder, talking utter filth as he pounded me with his thick meaty dick. 'you wanna make the boys happy Cherry don't you you little slut, tell me you want Tonys dick in you I wanna hear you say it'

'Oh yes Dave I can't get enough I want Tony to fuck me after you've filled me with spunk, I need breeding Dave, my pussy was made for filling' I groaned as Dave then shouted back at me 'You little fucking slag, take this dick you dirty slut!' I wasn't sure if Dave was more turned by what I'd said or by the thought of Tony fucking me after he'd already cum inside me. Either way I loved the noises Dave made when he cum and the way he almost went into spasm.  He kept his cock inside me for longer than anyone else ever had as we lay there spent. We ordered a Chinese and giggled liked school kids making fun of all the possible directions this prank with Tony could go in. I knew there and then that at some point they'd both fuck me together but it felt far away from this wonderful time I was having in the company of my new lover. It was 2 days later before I checked my Gloryhole email account to see if Tony or any of the other guys had messaged.......

wolverhampton

Great to see an update on this one!

Wow cherry. Just wow what a amazing horny tome

weston super mare

By *ixen 2020Couple  over a year ago

daventry

Love this story!! Love how the relationships are developing and cannot wait to hear how Tony reacts to being Dave’s sloppy second.....

Glad you're enjoying the latest instalment! Feel free to pm me and tell me which parts you liked best! Love Cherry x

By *vslutfifeTV/TS  over a year ago

leven

So jealous you dirty girl

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Stunning story ????

Andover

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great

Thanks for all your private messages over the latest installment, I'm flattered that some of you want spoilers but you'll have to wait!

I will write more soon I promise, love Cherry x

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

I checked my Gloryhole email account and was overwhelmed with messages from horny guys needing their dicks seen to. I saw that Tony had messaged a week earlier so I replied saying I'd been busy but that I'd love to have his cock again soon. That week I sucked 2 of the other Scaffolders off anonymously as well as around 8 to 10 other guys, a couple of them regulars. Dave kept coming to the window, at least twice per day for cups of tea. I told him Tony had been in touch and that I'd said I'd been busy. I loved the way Dave acted around me, he was being super cute acting all innocent if the other lads were around but every now and again dropping an innuendo or asking 'how's my little slut today'. He wanted to know if I'd opened the gloryhole and how many cocks I'd had, I loved how much he got off on it, asking me details like how big their cocks were or if they'd spunked in my pussy then making filthy remarks about how my pussy belonged to him but that he was happy to share. I didn't see him Much that week but he did pop round for a quickie. The way he came to the window and said 'sorry I ain't got much time this week but I'll be over in 10 mins if you're free, I just gotta spunk in you'. It was a deep hard fuck, our faces locked together as we sucked each others tongues whilst Daves cock was deep inside me. He was in and out in 10 mins flat but I didn't mind, I was glad of a bit of a break from the intensity of it all and I knew there'd be plenty more where that came from!

I couldn't put Tony off much longer so I agreed to see him one afternoon when he got rained off without telling Dave. He said he wanted edging and asked me to suck him for as long as possible before unloading in my tight arse. 'I wish I could last longer in your tight pussy but it just feels so damn good' I told him I had some numbing cream and that I could put a little mixed with lube before he came if he wanted to last longer. Intrigued, Tony agreed and said he wanted a long session and could he have a chair to sit on under the gloryhole curtain so his top half remained covered. This was new from Tony he'd been a bit quiet and almost shy about what he wanted before and just usually got what he was given. I put the chair up ready for him and worshipped his extra stiff dick with my mouth for what must have been 45mins to an hour, slowly licking his balls and teasing the head between deepthroating him gently. He was more vocal this time saying things like 'go on suck my cock like a greedy little slut' and he was groaning more too which I found to be a complete turn on.

Tonys cock was absolutely dripping with precum and I lapped it up each time he throbbed. Eventually, after all that slow deep intensity and teasing, Tony said very firmly 'right, give me that arse you little slag, I want you on all 4s so I can really give it to you' he stood up, there the chair to 1 side and I put the numbing cream on my hole along with some lube and did as Tony told me. He was extra horny today and extra assertive too. He grabbed my cheeks and opened them up so he could slip his wet sticky cock into my hungry hole. Once he got all the way in he just kept it there and let out a deep groan. 'fuck me you're tight' he said as he grabbed my hips and started thrusting. He was slow at first but then I think he realised the numbing cream was working and he fucked me harder and harder, slamming my arse down onto his bursting cock and grunting like a hungry pig. I was loving every minute esp as Tony was so turned on this time, I'd wondered if Dave had told him already or something in the midst of getting slammed unexpectedly hard by Tonys primal urges. He fucked me for a full 10 mins before unloading all that pent up horniness deep inside me, it was hot as fuck but in a completely different way than with Dave. He pulled his cock out and wiped it all over my bare arse cheeks and without saying a word got dressed quickly and left. A few mind later I got an email from him just saying 'thanks' which I didn't reply to but I did immediately message Dave telling him Tony had just fucked the living daylights out of me....

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

weston super mare

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic