FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pain vs Pleasure

Pain vs Pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aximillion69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Epping

Has anyone experimented with a bit of pain. I am a newbie to the pain side but I think mixed with the right amount of pleasure will lead to the best explosive orgasms ever. Where do I start? Anyone enjoy giving a bit if pain?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Dont mind pain at all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We have sensations that our physical selves pick up but our mind does the interpretation of them, typically involving the context that we're in. Other physical conditions and sensations affect how we experience things. A little slap on my arse could feel sharp on a cold day when not expecting it but nowhere near enough pleasure on a different occasion.

We still don't understand that much about pain and painkillers - how does paracetamol work? Some fragrances can get involved too. Hot peppers can be perceived as burning, when there's no burning involved of course, for example.

It's great to explore and have adventures involving various sensations

By *otgizmoMan  over a year ago

Leigh

I have experienced pain for 20 years. I am married.

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

Pain and pleasure is different for everyone. And the key is patients to find both. So you have to find a pleasurable limit of pain before giving to much then you bring in the pleasure and again. It to much but just enough then the pain a little more and so on. And it’s not to be rushed you will find they will want the pain and look forward to the pleasure. Eventually they will be able to orgasm from the pain alone if allowed. As I said everyone is different so it’s a great challenge to find the limits.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a bit of consensual pain

By *inkyPlumber69Man  over a year ago

Leven

I’ve rubbed nettles around the end of my cock on a number of occasions. The feeling is immense

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Jess is just getting into pain and pleasure and loves it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like a bit of CBT.

Had an ex who really enjoyed rough squeezing and pulling on my balls. I got her sooo wet

Same girl would bite the end of my cock. That was sometimes scary but very erotic

» Add a new message to this topic