FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unplanned Hotel Threesome

Unplanned Hotel Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ono OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

“Would you open your legs and let him stick his cock in your pussy?” I asked her as I lay on my side with her on her back and her legs bent over my thighs. The tip of my cock was just touching her pussy lips and even without feeling with my fingers I could tell she was soaking wet. She lay there and said “possibly”. I asked if that was “possibly yes or possibly no?” and she said “yes”. I felt my cock stiffen even harder and gently pushed the head inside her pussy. I asked, “like this?” and pushed my cock further in. She moaned loudly and said “yes” and as I pushed it in as far as I could she reached for my thigh and pulled me closer so my cock was as far in as it could go and I felt her pussy tighten and she announced she was going to cum. I held my cock deep inside her and asked her what was going through her mind and she panted out “the thought of him fucking my pussy and you fucking my mouth” and just as she blurted out the last word she gripped my leg and orgasmed hard.

Earlier that afternoon we had been in the spa enjoying the facilities during a two night get away and had taken advantage of the lack of other guests and users by having a quick shag in the sauna. We were half way through when we heard noises and through the small window I saw that a few others had entered the pool. We decided it was too risky to carry on, so after adjusting my shorts and Linda her bikini we made our way out the sauna and into the jacuzzi. We sat and enjoyed the bubbles and people watched for a bit. We saw a guy swim up and climb out the pool and as he left the water we both noticed he was wearing a white pair of shorts that didn’t leave too much to the imagination and as he stood up straight, he may as well have been naked as his cock was on show through the wet shorts.

He went into the sauna and we looked at each other and quietly laughed as he closed the door behind him. We sat for a good few minutes and saw the door open and the guy who looked only a couple of years older than us emerged. His shorts had dried out a little so his cock wasn’t as prominently on view but as he approached the jacuzzi and asked if we minded if he got in, we could see his cock was to one side and looked in a semi state of arousal. I said, not at all and Linda slid over towards me a little but as more of a gesture than a requirement to make room as the jacuzzi was big enough for around ten people I would imagine. We sat enjoying the bubbles for a while more before he stood up, his cock was on show again and he was either huge or he had a bit of a semi going on. He must have known too and tried to hide it with his hands as he quickly walked across and slipped into the pool.

We got out and left soon after to get ready for dinner. As I watched Linda pulling on a pair of hold up and slipping into her red dress, I thought how fucking hot she looked. My mind also wondered about the possibility of a threesome if an opportunity arose and whether she would be up for it.

We headed for dinner and sadly the bar was fairly deserted afterwards, so we ended up having a few drinks before heading upstairs. As I lay on the bed, Linda stripped off in a seductive way before clambering on all fours onto the bed and undid my trousers, pulled my cock out and started to suck me off.

After a few minutes, I got up and undressed before rolling her onto her back and slipped my cock into her pussy. As I shagged her, I imagined about her being fucked by the guy from the pool and after a few moments I rolled onto my side with her on her back and I positioned her legs over mine. I asked her what she thought about the guy today and she was sort of nervous as she muttered “in what way?”. I asked her if she thought he had a semi when he got out the jacuzzi and she said it certainly looked like he had something happening. I could tell she was getting hornier and kept the conversation going along the lines of what if he had caught us fucking in the sauna etc. I suggested he might have joined in but she sort of said it would have been too risky but I eventually got a good response when I suggested that we should have arranged to meet him later on in the bar and the three of us might have ended up in our room. Her breathing quickened and her own hand made its way to her pussy and she started to rub her clit which I knew was also a good indicator that she liked the idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Glasgow

The next day after a wake up fuck, we went out for a long walk after breakfast and came back to the hotel late afternoon. Again we headed for the spa but found it too busy to get up to anything this time but we did notice that the guy in the white shorts was back as well and he was sat in the sauna as we entered. We sat in silence for a few minutes before I headed out as it was getting too hot. Linda followed me out after a minute or two and joined me in the jacuzzi. As she slipped under the bubbles, I asked her if she behaved once I had left and she replied wouldn’t you like to know and grinned. I slipped my hand under the bubbles and ran it up her thigh, to which she spread her legs wide and I slipped a finger inside her bikini bottoms and was surprised how juicy her pussy felt. Just then the guy came out from the sauna and slipped into the pool.

We watched again for a few minutes and again the guy pulled himself out the pool and as he stood up and walked towards us, his cock was clear to see through his shorts. It also confirmed he did have a hardon yesterday as it wasn’t so proud today. He once again asked if we minded if he used the jacuzzi and again we said it wasn’t a problem, but it was then we noticed the time and needed to make a move for dinner.

After showering, again I watched as Linda pulled on hold ups and a short skirt and a white top that you could see the lace from her bra through. We headed downstairs and after dinner went to the bar. We sat for a while and the bar was filling up, presumably from the coach load of older guests who had arrived that day. Linda does get more daring when she is tipsy but there was a fine balance because it didn’t take too much to get her too d*unk and she ends up falling asleep. I thought she was about two drinks away from that stage and I was just resigning myself to the thought of not seeing my wife take another man’s cock in her pussy when the guy from the pool came into the bar and after getting a drink was searching for a seat.

The bar was broken into areas and each area had two settees facing each other and the couch opposite us was empty. The guy spied it and asked us if anyone was sitting there. I said no and he placed his drink on the table before sitting down. He recognised us from the pool and introduced himself as Robert and asked if we liked the spa facilities. I said they were nice before Linda chipped in with an yes also. The conversation was easy, and he ended up buying us a drink. As we neared finishing the drink, I could tell Linda was ok but it might only be another one, possibly two before she tipped over the edge. The guy excused himself and went to the toilet but before he left, I asked him if he wanted the same again pointing to the drinks. He said that would be good. When he disappeared, Linda said she would just have a juice as she didn’t want to get too d*unk. I thought about the possibility of a threesome and decided to test Linda’s reaction. I asked her if she thought Robert would be up for a threesome in a jokingly way. She looked a bit shocked but then said I had better get her another wine then. I was taken aback at her acceptance but felt my cock get hard.

Robert returned and I had got a round of drinks in and we found out he was only here for two days as he was visiting potential suppliers in the area. The conversation carried on as before and I got up to go the toilet. As I stood up I could see that Robert was directly opposite my wife and as I walked away, I glanced back and could see that he was ideally placed to see right up my wife’s skirt and I knew she didn’t have any knickers on.

I returned to my seat and I could see that Linda was getting to the tipping point just as the drinks were needing filled up. Robert asked if we wanted another drink and Linda asked if she could just have a juice. I nodded for another pint and he went to the bar. Linda was certainly on the way but she was horny and asked what was happening. I said I didn’t know yet. It was then I suggested that she head upstairs to use he loo as a guise but got undressed and lay on the bed. I would follow her up in a a few minutes but she wouldn’t know if I would be alone or not. She said ok but said I had better hurry up or she might change her mind. She quickly left and went straight upstairs.

I sat very nervously and when Robert came back with drinks I said that Linda was away to the toilet in the room. We sat silently for a minute until I said I would be back in a minute. I went to the toilet and bought a pack of condoms from the machine and decided that I would just come out and ask him. As I walked back, my bottle crashed and I sat back down. I thought to myself this wasn’t going to happen unless I did something. It was then I said that Linda was taking her time and I should probably check on her. Robert said ok and I found myself trying to state in a jokey way that she was probably waiting to see if we would follow her up. He looked puzzled not sure if I was joking or not and I just stood up, picked our drinks up and nodded in the direction of the stairs. As I walked away, I could sense that he had picked up his stuff and was following me out the bar.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting good

By *hunkycouple93Couple  over a year ago

scotland

Getting very good

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

Glasgow

As we walked along the landing, I could tell he was very nervous as he was sort of stammering asking if Linda would be ok with him coming to our room. I said I hope so and motioned for him to be quiet as we approached the room. Linda had left the door unlocked and I pushed it open and wandered inside. There was no harsh light but a lamp at the side of the bed gave off enough light to see that Linda was lying under the covers. Robert had followed me in and when he appeared into the main part of the room, I could see the worry on Linda’s face. I asked her if she was okay and she replied “yes” and I sat on one side of the bed. I motioned for Robert to sit on the other side which he did after setting his drink on the table.

I lay down next to Linda and kissed her gently and she responded by kissing me back in a passionate way. After a few seconds, I stood up and placed a hand on the covers and slowly pulled them back. Linda didn’t move except to turn her head and look at Robert. As I pulled the covers further, Linda was naked apart from her hold ups and I could see her nipples were sticking out above her big tits. I looked at Robert and he was surveying my wife’s body and I lay back down beside her and she turned her head towards me and we kissed again. As we did so, I gently squeezed her tits and rolled her hard nipples between my fingers. Her breathing was getting heavy and I saw movement at one side and turned to see Robert had a hand on my wife’s thigh and my wife had responded by putting her hand on his leg.

I stood up and undid my trousers and watched as Linda turned her head towards Robert and he lay down beside her and they started kissing. I continued to watch as his hand fondled her tits and I could see her chest rise and fall quickly as she breathed heavily and as I moved round to her side, she stopped kissing Robert and took my hard cock in her mouth. I nodded towards her pussy and Robert took the hint and moved his hand down over her stomach and onto her clit. She jumped as he touched it and I could see she was struggling to keep my cock in her mouth as he inserted a finger into her pussy. I watched as Robert moved to the end of the bed and he took up a position between her legs and lowered his head onto her pussy. Linda’s moans were muffled as she sucked on my cock but they were still loud.

After a bit, Robert moved up and I could see by the lamplight my wife’s juices all around his mouth and I broke away from her too. She used the pause for a drink and then undid Roberts trousers and pulled his hard cock out. He was standing at the end of the bed and she sat and took his length in her mouth. I reached down and picked the condoms from my trouser pocket and threw them on the bed. Linda saw them and I opened them up and took one from the box and handed it to her. She opened the cover and put the condom on Roberts cock using her mouth. She then shuffled back up the bed and opened her legs inviting him to climb on.

Robert didn’t need a second invite and knelt in between her legs and guided his cock into her wet pussy. He started off very slowly but soon quickened and as I watched as my wife was getting shagged and there was lots of panting and moans. I was playing with my hard cock and Linda reached out and pulled my cock towards her and she tugged on it whilst Robert fucked her. After a bit, I moved and suggested Robert take her from behind and she turned onto all fours. I lay down across the bed and she sucked my cock whilst Robert shagged her doggy style.

I knelt up and as she continued to suck on my cock, all I could think about was that my wife was being spit roasted and wished my phone was nearer so I could take photo. Robert was obviously struggling not to cum as he had to keep pulling out and I decided to take over. I turned her back over and as I got between her legs, I remained upright which allowed Robert to get a blow job. As he presented his cock, Linda removed the condom and as I watched my wife slurp on his cock as I shagged her and all of sudden Robert pulled out of her mouth but it was too late and he spurted his cum all over my wife’s tits. The sight was too much for me and I shot my load into her pussy.

Linda got up and went to the toilet and Robert got dressed. When she came out. Robert said he had better get going. Linda gave him a kiss and said see you in the sauna in the morning. He asked us if we would actually be there and Linda said yes around 8. He said ok nervously and left. She lay on the bed knackered and I joined her and asked what she thought. She said it was really horny. I asked her if she had cum and her reply was quite a few times. I asked her if she was serious about the sauna in the morning and she said "possibly". I said is that possibly yes or possibly no to which she replied I will have to wait and see. We just lay in the silence for a while before my cock started to come back to life. We fucked again before falling asleep.

Excellant story.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Very horny.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot story, thanks for sharing.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hopefully more to cum...

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Love this

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Ooft

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice story

I look forward to the sauna!

By *r miloMan  over a year ago

holywell

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Cant wait for the sauna now the first time nerves are done

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Glasgow

I woke up early and after recognising I was in a hotel bed with a hard on, my first thought was, did last night really happen. I turned to face Linda but she was still sleeping and was facing away from me. I spooned in and guided my cock in between her thighs. She stirred slightly and pushed back against me and I felt my cock slide up against her wet pussy. I left it there for a minute or two enjoying its warmth but then I couldn’t wait anymore and with a finger pushed it into her fanny. As soon as I started to fuck her, she started to respond and we fucked like that for a few minutes saying nothing at all. I so wanted to chat with her about last night though and then I remembered that she had arranged to meet in the sauna. I turned her onto her back and knelt up in between her legs and teased her pussy lips with my cock.

“Did you cum when Robert was fucking you?” I asked. “Yes” came the reply “as soon as he lay on top of me and I felt his cock slide in deep” she added. She then said “you seemed ages coming up to the room”, I said I was nervous asking him and explained how it went downstairs. My cock was still teasing her lips and every so often I would push in a little further. She then told me that when she came up to the room and after using the facilities she undressed and pulled the covers back on the bed but instead of getting in the bed, she went to the door and listened intently whilst watching through the peep hole. She then reached down and started tugging on my cock pulling it out and then teasing her hole with it. She then asked “do you want to know what I did next?”, I was intrigued and said “yes” and she then said “I was really really horny and I was thinking about being fucked by Robert and you that I started to masturbate”. She then added “that she heard a noise and scanned the hallway as far as the spy hole would let her but it was another guy walking past”. I remained silent and she said “I felt really naughty and even though I wouldn’t have done so I had thought about standing in the hallway naked and the thought of getting caught by the guy that had just walked past made me cum on my fingers leaning against the door”. I didn’t have a choice in the matter as cum erupted from my cock all over her pussy.

Linda jumped in the shower and I joined her in the bathroom. It was half 7 and I said “remember you have a date this morning” and she replied “I know, but I am sober now”. I told her she couldn’t stand the poor guy up and she laughed. There was a moment or two if silence before she asked “do you actually think he will be there?” I said, “I don’t know but there is probably only one way to find out”. Again there was a moment of silence before I stepped into the shower with her and put my hand on her pussy pushing a finger inside her. She was soaking wet and not from the shower. I said “you seem to be a bit wet darling, I wonder why” and she just smiled. I then said “could it be the thought of going to the spa”. Linda replied by saying she couldn’t but I knew she was interested and when I said that we were going home today and probably won’t be back it would be interesting to see if he does turn up, she said possibly but before I could quiz on whether it was a possibly yes or no she jumped in and said “yes, yes it does”. We got washed and I left her to it.

I went back into the room and when Linda appeared with a towel wrapped around her she just looked at me. I wondered what she was doing but it soon became clear when she dropped the towel because she was stood there with her bikini on. I said “wow” and she said “if we are going, we better go now or I might change my mind. I grabbed my things and Linda threw some clothes on and we headed downstairs to the spa.

Entering the changing room, I was very nervous in case Robert was there already and then again when I entered the poolside. Linda joined me after a few moments and there was no one around so headed with some trepidation to the sauna. I went first and opened the door but there was no one there so we both went inside. The heater had not been on long so wasn’t hot in the cabin but was comfortable to sit in. We waited in silence and Linda sat next to the door so she could keep watch on the changing room door. I sat next to her and took my semi erect cock out and Linda wrapped her fingers round the shaft and started to wank me. I asked her if mine would be the only cock she had in her hand this morning. She just smiled before bending down and taking my cock in her mouth. I lifted her bikini top over her tits as she sucked me off and squeezed her tits but then we heard a noise and she sat up and peered through the small window. She then said “fuck, its him” and covered her tits back up followed by another “fuck, fuck, fuck”. I told her to calm down and she pushed past me and sat in the corner.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ackleberryMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Such a hot story

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Can’t wait for more

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Great

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Great story, loving it,

Xx

Didcot

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing and such a sexy story, can't wait to read what happens next

By *uncouple666999Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Fantastic account - doesn’t matter whether true or not!!! Looking forward to the next instalment...

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great story, I love the build up and sense of tension, well written.

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Oh yes ??

Very horny

Glasgow

Robert opened the door and said “fancy meeting you here”, I laughed and Linda said “fancy that”. Robert came in and sat next to the door. I asked Robert if he enjoyed last night and I saw him glance at Linda before responding “I did, a lot”. I looked at Linda and even in the dim light I could tell she was a little embarrassed. Robert then said he didn’t expect us to be here and I said “we weren’t sure whether you would turn up either”. There was a moments silence before I said “and now that we are here” and left Robert or Linda to complete the sentence but there was nothing so I sidled next to Linda and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a kiss. She responded passionately again and I squeezed her tits as we snogged. I looked over and Robert was sat watching us so I swapped sides with Linda so she was in between us. I continued kissing her and pulled her hand down onto my cock and she started to rub it through my shorts. I put my hand in between her legs and rubbed her pussy and she obliged by opening her legs wider. I stopped kissing Linda and she looked at Robert who was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Linda leaned back against the wooden panels and I lifted her top over her tits again and started to squeeze them before bending over and sucking on her hard nipples. Robert’s hand was inside his shorts and was stroking his cock when Linda reached over and motioned for him to come nearer. He shuffled over and she pulled his shorts down and his hard cock sprung out, she took hold of his hard on and started to toss him off.

I sat back and watched and Linda was able to go down on him. I watched as her head bobbed up and down and Robert was groping her tits from underneath. I moved towards the door and had a look out to see if anyone was there then stood there. I watched as my wife was blowing Robert and I pulled my cock out and started to stroke it furiously. It was then I remembered that I hadn’t picked up a condom.

At this point Robert now had his hand inside my wife's bikini bottoms and I could tell he was fingering her. She was moaning and struggling to suck his cock with any rhythm. I announced that I didn’t have a condom and would be back in a couple of minutes. Robert and Linda both stopped what they were doing and looked over and Linda said to hurry up.

I pulled my shorts up and left the sauna and hurried to the changing room. It seemed to take me ages to get dressed and I thought about the machine in the toilet but I had no money so upstairs to the room it was. I half walked half ran and eventually reached the room. I picked up a couple of condoms and raced back downstairs, whipped my clothes off and entered the pool area. There was still no one around which was good and I approached the sauna and opened the door.

Robert was sat near the door and my wife was sat next to him. I sensed something was different. Were they just waiting on me and a bit nervous because they were on their own but then Robert said he better go and I was even more puzzled as he said bye and left the sauna.

I asked what happened starting to worry a little and Linda said “when you left, we sat for a minute before we fell into a kiss again and his hand worked its way inside my bottoms”. She then said “Robert suggested moving so he could see if anyone came in and he moved to the seat nearest the door and I moved with him and the next thing he gently pulled me on to his lap”. She looked at me and said “it felt like I was cheating on you”. I thought there must be more to it and wondered if she took fright and told him to stop or something, but she looked embarrassed. Linda then said “we kissed again and somehow I was turned around and was now sitting on his lap facing him. He was pulling my nipples with his lips and I wondered whether to stop but I was so horny”,

I told her everything was fine but what I didn’t tell her was that I was finding it very horny myself knowing my wife had been intimate with a stranger in a sauna. I asked her what happened next and she said “I got a bit carried away and reached down and started to wank his hard cock but it was a tight squeeze and the back of my thumb was rubbing my clit as I did so and I was so horny”. I told her to carry on, reiterating it was all good. She might have realised it was from the bulge in my shorts if she had looked but she then said “ he then pulled me closer and I felt his lips on my neck and he very gently kissed it and I lost control”.

I thought, if there is one thing my wife absolutely loves and is a sure fire way to get her horny is to nibble on her neck. I asked her in what way she lost control and she replied “I told him I wanted his cock inside me and I reached down with my other hand and pulled my bikini bottoms to one side, lifted myself up, held his cock at my pussy opening and plunged down on his cock”.

I felt kind of shocked but very turned on and told her to continue. She said “I was grinding his cock and he grabbed my bum and I felt his finger nails dig in as he pulled me closer into him and an orgasm rippled right through me which must have set Robert off too because he said he was going to cum and tried to pull out but I was too rigid to move, so told him to go for it and I felt his cum fill my pussy”.

She sat there looking ashamed but I just said “that’s really horny and after a quick glance out the small window to make sure no one had come in, I pulled my wife up, pulled her bottoms off before sitting her back down. I spread her legs and squatted down and guided my hard cock inside her pussy. I felt the warmth of her own juices mixed with Roberts cum on my cock and I almost came right away but pulled out and managed to stop myself. After a few seconds, I pushed my cock in again and I fucked her hard and fast as I knew that once I started I was going to cum in seconds. Linda was panting hard and I felt her body tighten again as she told me to keep going and she let out an almighty moan and I joined her with a groan as I shot my cum into her already filled pussy.

My cock slipped out of her pussy and I could see my cock glistening in the dim light from the juices and as I turned towards the door, I saw someone swimming in the pool. I ducked down and pulled my shorts up and Linda panicked and sorted her attire out before we peered out the window seeing it was an older woman. We left the sauna and as we passed the pool she let on, oblivious to what we had just been up to. We got dressed and headed back upstairs to our room and had one last fuck on the bed recounting the experiences before checking out and going home.

By *m624_14Couple  over a year ago

near you

Perfect ending

Absolutely divine

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Brilliant!!

By *ojo30Man  over a year ago

Rathowen

They seemed a lovely couple very well written. Good on ye.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Brilliant story - loving this!

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing