FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jacuzzi Fun

Jacuzzi Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovfuncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry cv6

In the short time we have had our Jacuzzi(3rd August 2020) we have enjoyed loads of fun and still are with a list of sexy horny fabbers patiently waiting on an ever increasing list! Here is just one story we would like to share...for this story we’ve used initials of fictitious names.

Part one

We invited this gorgeous bi couple to our house for some jacuzzi fun one sunny Sunday. Let’s call them G (male) and C (female). They both turned up on time and looking amazing with C wearing a very see through outfit which blatantly showed that she was wearing no bra and knickers. G had just a t-shirt and skimpy shorts on which also showed nothing was worn underneath as his semi hard member was slighty poking out and resting against the top of his right thigh! We both looked at each other when we opened the door to them and simultaneously said WOW! As they noticed we had opened the door stark naked they came in, dropped their bag in the hallway and proceeded to remove their clothes as we showed them into the living room. They could hear the noise of the jacuzzi, which could be seen looking through the dining room and within minutes everyone was naked. We gave them a drink and started to have a conversation on how the day/evening was going to pan out and also asked what was in the bag they brought with them. Just some toys was the reply! Great we’ll have a look and play with them later in the bedroom after our jacuzzi session we replied. After a short while chatting away we made our way to the jacuzzi with topped up drinks in hand. It was a lovely warm 38 degrees and we got in and positioned ourselves next to each others partner. Groans of mmmmm lovely was echoed by us all as we raised our glasses and together all said cheers. It wasn’t long before hands started to wonder underneath the bubbles with the whispers of ooohs and aaahs. We explained that cumming was not allowed in the jacuzzi as it messes with the PH levels unless it was swallowed which the reply was, we both swallow and share! So great all 4 of us swallow and share we said, this should be exciting and so so horny later. With the females having a cock each in hand, they slowly started to rub them up and down getting them both hard with both males, heads back and sighing mmmm! As the females were sitting next to each other they started to kiss while the males slowly started caressing their tits before use their tongues to gently lick and suck the nipples. With their free hands the males then moved to each other’s cock and started to gently stroke what was already rock hard and throbbing....TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Sounds awesome

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait to read more

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

This story has potential

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liking this

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow, more please

By *ovfuncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry cv6

Part two

I decided that I would sit on the edge of the jacuzzi and offer my hard cock to any welcoming mouth and it wasn’t long before C obliged. She started flicking her tongue over my tip and licking round my bellend and down my shaft to my balls while using her hand to hold onto my rock hard cock and then guide it into her warm mouth as she came back up. As I moaned and whispered oh fuck I signalled to G to get up on the edge so the missus could reciprocate. No sooner was he on the edge the missus pounced and grabbed his rock hard 7 inches and guided it into her mouth. Slowly bit by bit and up and down she took it in balls deep with G gasping jeeeez mmm. After a few minutes of sucking the girls finished their drinks and the missus decided to go and get replenishments leaving C with me and G. As G was still seated on the edge I decided to grab his still hard cock and continued to slowly wank it up and down before placing my lips round his purple throbbing head. I started to slowly take it in bit by bit until I was all the way in with my chin nestling into his balls until I started to gag. Pulling out to grab my breath I repeating the move and this time started to stroke his arse at the same time. C then grabbed my cock from behind and continued to play with it nice and slowly. She whispered to me to stand up so my bum was out of the water. I duly obliged and while she was still wanking my shaft she parted the left cheek of my arse. I felt her warm tongue slowly lick my crevice, flicking over my ring piece before giving me a lovely sloppy rimming....TBC

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, this sounds amazing

By *ormladMan  over a year ago