FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beginniners BDSM

Beginniners BDSM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the start of something that happened a year ago, and I should have written about it at the time, but life gets in the way. So with Covid I seem to have a lot more time on my hands so here goes. Apologies in advance for my spelling and grammar, but hopefully you will get the gist of this very memorable liaison.

The date was set, the time was close and the weather was pretty crap!

Our rendezvous was a car park in the centre of town on the first floor, right by the lifts.

As usual I was early and had already been there half an hour excitedly waiting, and as normal she was late, which I have been told so often, is very much a women's prerogative.

The arrangement were thus, we would meet, she would get into my car and I would drive us both to my friend's beautiful house on the outskirts of town.

I saw her car coming up the ramp, I flashed my lights and Sue efficiently parked next to me. I had by then got out of the car and opened the boot and her passenger door, she grabbed her small suitcase and handed it to me to put in the boot. I took the opportunity to quickly put my arm around her waist and sneak a quick kiss, it was nice to have a lady who was tall enough for me not have to bend my neck to kiss, but a quick look at her shoes explained her imposing height, they were the highest black patent leather stilettos I think I had ever seen.

As she got into my car she undid her coat purposely, allowing me a quick glimpse of her outfit as she slid into her seat, and from what I could see she was certainly dressed to impress.

We had another kiss at this point and passed a few pleasantries, most of which was me making sure she was definitely still up for it, her response really didn't surprise me, she very slightly opened her legs, moved her hand to her crotch and then bought it back up to my mouth, "you tell me" her fingers were glistening wet, and I couldn't resist taking her wrist and pushing her fingers into my mouth, o she was definitely up for it in no uncertain terms!

Very much to be continued if anyone is interested!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Right then let's get a move on as we are already late" was my response, and her reply, "Well hopefully you can punish me later somehow", little did she know that in a few hours that would be exactly what would be happening, but it wouldn't be just me!

My friends house was about half an hour's drive, but it just seemed to take ages for to get there, all the lights were against us, the traffic was slow and the rain was relentless, but it gave us a chance to have more of a chat and to discuss our mutual expectations of what the next few hours would hold, we have both been so looking forward to it after our first initial messages when I posted on Fabs for a fuck buddy, but crucially a fuck buddy that was as kinky as I was. Luckily for me Sue and I had met before a couple of times, and as great as those meets had been, and they had been amazing, now quite a few years later we were both still in the lifestyle, but both seeking something different, so after chatting for a few days on Fabs, we decided to meet for a social for a no holes barred very frank talk about our respective kinks, fetishes and fantasies. The result of that social was us now in my car hopefully heading towards ticking a few of them off our mutual mucky bucket

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good start , keep going please

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Please carry on

By *ert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Looking forward to a good adventure here

By *ezzie80Man  over a year ago

inverness

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Recommending this to a friend it looks like its right up her street

By *ightitupWoman  over a year ago

limerick

Looking forward to reading more

At last I swung the car into the driveway of a lovely property owned by a good friend of mine, he had been my friend for a good few years and we knew each other well, he had introduced me to his world of sub dom play, gay but single and enjoyed a very comfortable lifestyle.

So hopefully now it was my turn to introduce Sue to both Peter and the delights of his playroom.

Pete was expecting us, and by the time I had stopped the car he was at the front door, Sue was already undoing her seatbelt, and by then Pete was opening her door like the true gentleman he is, sporting a massive pink golfing umbrella, as only he could.

I was left to bring up the rear and also to carry Sue's (as she calls them) essentials, her Antler suitcase!!!

Well we were there, I was very nervous as this was very much a first for me and certainly for Pete, I think the only women he has in his house are his cleaner and a part time secretary, both of whom you could easily describe as spinsters of the parish!!!

I was very grateful to him for inviting us both, I had spoken to him at length about our situation, explaining about Sue and our conversation, with her consent I hasten to add.

And Pete was, as I had kind of hoped he would be, very understanding and immediately offered us full use of his facilities for as long or as often as we wanted. So as a way of thanking him I presented him with a bottle of his most favourite gin, knowing full well that he probably had a stash somewhere bigger than Sainsbury's but it's the thought that counts.

By now we had made it to the kitchen and Pete was doing a sterling job as barman, and the gin was already open and being very generously poured into rather large glasses, but hey when in Rome!

Sue had also at this point taken her coat off and when she caught my eye, gave me a lovely slow twirl, and only now did I quite get to appreciate her outfit and how come she had been able to get access to her moist pussy so easily earlier. The lady always did have a sense of occasion when I had met her previously, but I hadn't seen her for probably a good seven odd years, and couldn't wait to feast my eyes on her voluptuous body again, and this evening was no exception, she looked stunning in a very short black PVC dress that was laced at the back from the bottom to the top, from the back through the lacing, her bottom cheeks were beautifully visible with a tantalising black PVC detailed thong drawing your eyes, and it was so short that when she had been sat in the car it must have been practically round her waist, black hold ups clad her gorgeous legs

The dress had a very plunging neckline at the front, to a point where most of Sue's very voluptuous bust was on display, helped I am sure by her quarter cup bra doing it's best to just about support and contain her considerable bosom. All of this was topped off by a pair of killer heels, and the gorgeous scent of some very sexy perfume. This girl was just sex on legs, and I fancied the thong off her.

limerick

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

south west

The irony though was this vision of classy, sexy sluttishly stunning female was totally lost on Pete, for me her outfit had already caused my semi erect cock to grow considerably, and my mind was again totally in the gutter, but to Pete, Sue was quite a novelty in his kitchen, and luckily by now Pete and Katy seemed to be getting on very well, and were avidly discussing the playroom and how excited we both were about this evening.

So we recharged our glasses, and were donning our coats again and Pete with his pink umbrella and torch was soon leading Sue through his garden and down to the orchard where his converted outbuilding was, I followed with Sue's essential suite case, and have to say I was more than a little curious of its contents!!!

Pete theatrically pulled a big old iron key out, and unlocked the solid old oak door, and had to give it a bit of a nudge to get it moving.

Thoughtfully Peter had been down earlier and put the heating on, so it was quite cosy in there. The lights were on a dimmer, but even on full they weren't bright, and Peter had lit some lovely scented candles, giving a muted flickering glow with an aroma that was a mixture of sandalwood and jasmine, and really added to the sexy ambiance and atmosphere of the play room.

Although not very bright, you could certainly see enough to know that this was very much a BDSM orientated play room, it wasn't on the scale of Fifty Shades but there were plenty of things to bring a smile to both Sue's and my face.

The main features of the room were a bed in one corner with a post on each corner with rings for cuffs to be attached, and a shelf above with a good selection of toys of various sizes and shapes, and a big old mirror on the wall at the end of the bed, but set at the same height as the bed!

On the opposite wall was a St Andrews Cross, it had a small step at the front, and on either side was a row of hooks with a selection of crops, paddles, canes, feather dusters and floggers. And below that were more hooks with a parachute and a lot of different size weights to attach to it.

Then in the centre of the room was a low, angled bondage table, designed for submission and bondage, it had lots of permutations of holes, hooks and cushions, and pretty much any position would expose anyone restrained, every intimate part of you would be both visible and very accessible.

Next to the bench was Peter's pride and joy, an original school issue jumping vault, with a brown leather suede cushioned top, it's smell took me straight back to my school days and PE lessons and a very sadistic gym teacher. The horse had been adapted in height to make it perfect for any sub tied over it to be just at the right height to receive a good fucking in any orifice, and had strategic holes and roping points to ensure total submission and compliance.

I had spent a fair bit of time on all of this equipment with Pete, and can definitely vouch as a sub how, in the right hands they have the ability to take you to heaven and hell in the beat of a paddle.

Pete had obviously been busy, as the place was a clean as a new pin, all the equipment had been cleaned and polished, the floor which used to be smooth old stone slabs and cold under foot, had been covered with carpet tiles, and most of the cobwebs had gone to, there was a fresh red rubber sheet on the bed and lots of new tubes of lube and tissues dotted around the shelves, and the whole place had a smell of leather and wood polish, which I always found to be quite an erotic aroma, probably because of the memories associated with it and this room.

There were also a few new additions too, some coils of soft cotton rope in a few different shades, a few more gags had found their way onto the shelf with the dildos, some nipple clamps of various shapes and designs, and a bit of medical equipment had sneaked in too, a pin wheel and some speculums and other things that I really wasn't too sure how to use!

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I am very much intrigued here in suspense for the next part thanks OP

Hi thank you for your comment, and I am sorry for drip feeding it onto here, but life is a bit busy at the moment. Please bear with me and hopefully it will be worth your wait!!!

I will try my best to get on it asap.

Best regards.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Jersey / Swansea

Story starting to get going now can't wait

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Great start

By now Sue was getting the royal tour with Peter, who was loving the chance to show off his handiwork and creations, and Sue was like a kid in a sweet shop, touching and feeling each piece of equipment and chatting to Peter avidly, asking all sorts of questions, a lot of them about the furniture, but also quite a few about me and what I had enjoyed whilst playing in there, and he relished telling her the things he had introduced me to including a few of his friends who he had invited over one evening to use and enjoy me, but that's a whole lot of different stories, although I could see that Sue had taken it all in for future reference!!!

After what seemed like ages there were no more questions from Sue, and Peter concluded his briefing, he offered to go and refill our glasses and then leave us in peace to get to know the equipment more intimately, so he grabbed our empties and disappeared back up the garden.

Sue was now sat on the rubber sheeted bed and was patting the place by her side for me to join her, I didn't need to be asked twice and we were soon sat next to each other like two naughty teenagers about to have their first snog, which is exactly what we did.

I know it's probably not the thing a Dom should be doing to or with his sub, but maybe I should at this point explain what we had both previously agreed on when we had been having our chats online and also more so when we had actually met up.

We both knew that we wanted to get away from our earlier types of meet, whereby as a threesome with Sue and her husband, it was very much focused on her satisfaction through having two guys to pleasure her both visually, by us engaging in bi orientated sex, which she just loved to watch, and with both of us also focusing all our efforts on her body and her pleasure zones, the resulting very wet gushing orgasam being our primary goal, this was invariably interspersed with Sue doing her bit to make sure we also had plenty of action too.

But this time as Sue and I had both discovered, we really wanted to try something a bit different. And it transpired that she really fantasised about a sub experience and I coincidentally fancied trying my hand at dominating a female.

As soon as we started to discuss this option it became apparent that we were both after the exact same thing. Luckily after Sue talked to her husband about it and asked if he would be ok with it, he agreed it with conditions, which was that we had to send him videos pictures and updated of us playing as and when we had the opportunity, this we thought was entirely fair and would also add to the sexy experience.

So to explain in a little more detail, Sue wanted to be in a very safe but sex charged environment, and giving control of her body and mind over to her Dom, and in doing this she felt would allow her to focus 100 percent on what was being done to her body and enjoy all of the different sensations, but without having to feel any guilt at not having to respond in kind sexually.

And I really wanted to have unfettered access to all of Sue, knowing that I could do almost anything to her sex wise and she wouldn't be able to say no or have to do anything back in return, unless she used our safe word.

So we had agreed that although it would be a sub dom situation it would be one with a very erotic sensual theme running alongside the BDSM side of it, and hopefully we would be able to blend them both together and Sue would have an amazing time.

Well that was the plan, but it was very much uncharted territory for us both. We had discussed in intimate detail what I was allowed to do and what she really wanted me to do, and more importantly what she wasn't happy to try, luckily for me the list of things to try was very long and the things that she drew the line on was extremely short, she was adamant that she was only happy with up to mild bondage, so no canes or whips and nothing hard enough to leave any long lasting marks, no breath play, and no positions that would be really uncomfortable for a lady of her age!! Pretty much anything else I had free rein with!!

So it was to be a no holes barred play session with a lot eroticism, sensuality, BDSM and very much focusing on her desires and kinks, all interspersed with some photos and videos of her in some very compromising positions. To say I was excited would be a very dramatic understatement.

Didcot

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

looking forward to hearing more

south west

Lucky Sue !!! Sounds like she is in for a treat. Great story OP

Well not sure who was the lucky one really, as it's something that we both wanted to try, but it does get alot better, just need to get the details right!!!

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Well not sure who was the lucky one really, as it's something that we both wanted to try, but it does get alot better, just need to get the details right!!!"

Ooooooh nice take your time with it i actually love the suspense of the waiting for the next part.

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

There was a subtle kick on the door and I quickly got up and let Peter in, he came with very full glasses of gin and tonic, and bags of crisps and pots of olives, what a guy.

So we were pretty well set up, we had drinks, and pretty strong ones at that, a warm safe playroom, two very excited mature adults with imaginations in overdrive and a host who had just left the building.

We had a quick slurp of our drinks and then went for wander around the room, and I got Sue to pose on all of the furniture, she certainly knew her stuff when it came to alluring poses, and before long the poses were getting much much more revealing, and the last few were of Sue leaning right over the vaulting horse, she had spread her legs to align with the second furthest hooks and if she had had ankle cuffs on I would have secured her there and then, and her hands were over the other side and again positioned at another suitably placed pair of eyelets. The overall effect of this pose was her already very short dress had somehow now ridden up over her bottom to become almost just a belt.

So what was on show was her lovely holdup clad legs, in killer heels, and the black PVC of her thong just appearing from the top of her delightfully rounded plump, perfect bottom.

This was one picture that was definitely being sent to her husband, I made sure the flash was on and using her phone camera I took a few close up shots and a few from further back so he would be able to get the full effect of how sexy she looked. I then went around the other side and Sue lifted herself off the vault allowing me a delightful look straight down her low cut top giving me another wonderfull view of her voluptuous bust. I took some more pictures of her as she stuck her tongue out at me apparently for looking down her top! As if.

A big part of this liaison was to be able do things that we both didn't tend to do outside of this type of environment, and also to definitely push a few other boundaries. So for example we had both discovered that neither of us had any where near enough kissing during sex, we both felt it was definitely something that was missing from our everyday sex, so that was very high on the list. Also Sue really loved foreplay, and in particular extended oral foreplay, and for me it was the same, I just love exploring my partners mind and body, it can take ages to work from top to bottom just using your mouth, tongue and hands, and to take in all the reactions you get as you work your way around her body, and luckily for me there was a lot of Sue to enjoy and explore, for a lady that didn't have a huge amount of body confidence, I just thought she was sex on legs.

So after we had succeeded in taking enough pictures, we returned to the bed and Sue chose about ten and sent them to her hubby, and within a minute he sent a text back with a picture attached of his very hard cock bulging through his jeans, so at least I wasn't the only one who was benefiting from the situation!!!

Now we could at least start our evening properly, and that started with me having the very enjoyable job of helping Sue out of her gorgeous PVC creation, I thought it was such a shame as she just looked so amazing, but I really did want her pretty much naked and obviously needed unhindered access to some very vital areas!!

But I wasn't disappointed because underneath was almost as good, a very sheer tiny black thong edged with PVC, that only just about covered her very smooth completely hairless pussy, and due to the fact that Sue was already pretty moist, the material was almost transparent!

This was matched by a quarter cup bra of the same material, it was just about doing its job of supporting her bust, but again left nothing to the imagination, and Sue's pierced nipples were very erect and looking like they certainly needed some attention.

Her hold ups had lace and PVC tops, and again were very sheer, almost matching the material of her thong. Sue had kept her black patent leather stilettos on, which she would hopefully need as we used the furniture later.

Before we started though, Sue wanted to show me the contents of her essential suitcase, just in case there was anything in there that might be useful at some point, well it was a proper Aladdin's Cave of toys, lubes, condoms, in fact Love Honey must have been rubbing their hands together when Sue was shopping!

I had decided that the bed was definitely the place to start, and so I chose a set of black leather ankle cuffs and matching wrist cuffs, and before long Sue was secured to the bed with legs spread apart by the cuffs and clipped to the corner posts and her wrists the same but to the top corners of the bed, added to that a nice black blindfold and Sue was all mine!

I couldn't wait any longer to get my lips on her lips, and feel her softness and warmth, so we started kissing, and this girl can certainly kiss, we started gently just exploring each others lips, lightly touching but it didn't last long, I think because we both have partners that don't like to kiss very much, it was like we had just discovered this secret passion again, and for the next for what seemed like ages our lips never separated, apart from having to breath, now I am sure there is definitely a direct link from my lips to my brain and then immediately to my cock, and they do say that kissing someone that you are attracted to creates massive amounts of Dopamine, Serotonin and Oxytocin which gives the same strength high as heroin or cocaine, but added to that the strength of the gins we had d*unk, and it was hardly surprising that our bodies were so responsive.

I eventually broke free from the paradise of her lips, tongue and mouth, and started an oral exploration of Sue's luscious flesh. For a start she smelt divine, not sure what perfume it was but I made a mental note to ask her later. Her neck and ear lobes were very sensitive, as she let out a series of tiny gasps and very faint moans as I nibbled and gently sucked each one, definitely a place to return to later!

Shoulders and arms were next and Sue's skin was tanned from the great summer we have had. I also knew that she was, like me, a big fan of Studland beach, so I suspect the lack of tan lines might have meant she had sneaked in a few visits.

I kissed me way down to her hand and noticed her wedding ring and it suddenly occurred to me that her husband would probably appreciate a couple more pictures so I quickly found her phone which she had thoughtfully taken the screen lock off, and told her what I was going to do, so she pouted her lips as I clicked away.

I didn't know how to send them but she could do that when I realised her later.

I went back to the task in hand but this time started with her breasts, she was a lovely generously busted lady, and her bra was just about doing its job, but I couldn't resist cupping them both and gently caressing her lovely erect pierced nipples, I knew from our previous encounters how sensitive they were but since then she had got them pierced and from what she said even more sensitive, so I loved to hear the moans as I took each one in my mouth and gently started to to tease them between my teeth and tongue, sucking them either very hard or softly as she responded vocally. I could have done this for ever but there was much more to explore, and Sue really needed more fun.

I have to say right now that I love ladies that have wobbly bits and bobs, ones that are proud of their bodies and shape, and Sue's was just divine, she just exuded sexyness and with a mind that was probably even dirtier than mine.

Kissing her stomach and working downwards I reached her thighs, these because of the ankle cuffs were nicely spread allowing me to kiss and caress her inner thighs first, I could feel the warmth exuding from her pussy and so wanted to bury my face in there, but I also wanted the tease, the frustration, and the delay, there would be plenty of time to explore there later.

So I allowed myself the brief luxury of a quick kiss and lick of her clit hood and lips, and relished the wetness I could already feel, at least she was hopefully enjoying it as much as I was. It did take a lot of self control to leave this haven of pleasure, but I really wanted to tease her more and explore her legs and feet, so carried on and worked down her stockinged legs to her feet, which I do have a bit of a thing for!! I love to massage feet, and if you get it right it can be very erotic for her not just me.

Her moans were getting louder as I worked on the balls of her feet and toes.

And before long was arching her back as I found just the right area, to watch her reacting like that was so

huddersfield/manchester

Great story

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lovi g this drug

Didcot

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Whilst I was working on Sue's feet, I undid the clips on her ankle cuffs, and then I stood up and released her wrists. She really wanted to try the fucking bench or as Pete had called it the spanking stool, so I led her over to it keeping the blind fold in place.

The normal position on the bench is on your hands and knees but being supported by the centre part of the bench which is well cushioned, and again your ankles are restrained on either side and your wrists can either be left loose in front or there are appropriate hooks to attach cuffs to, we opted for this position and just secured Sue's ankles, and the large leather strap that held her body down onto the padded middle part of the bench.

The design was such that the benches main frame was splayed at the end allowing the dom to be able to stand behind his sub and have access to her pussy, bum and bottom cheeks. Sue was obviously enjoying herself and was wiggling her bottom provocatively.

And I have to say that she did offer a very tempting target, and my cock was throbbing in desperation to be released and I was sooooo tempted, but it wasn't something that at the moment was part of the plan!!! So instead I went over to one of the toy shelves and selected a large fat bulbous stainless butt plug, it had a nice pink feminine diamante design on the end, it felt very cold to the touch, which was even better as Sue would hopefully enjoy the sensation more and I would take great delight in slowly pushing this lovely sculptural plug inside her bottom.

I lubed it up very generously and put it on the side of the spanking bench, she needed relaxing first, and my tongue was the perfect tool to do exactly that.

I pulled her bottom cheeks wide apart and the sight of her lovely smooth rose bud and pussy lips pouting at me was a temptation I couldn't resist, I bent down and pushed my face right between her cheeks and used my lips and mouth to kiss and caress her pussy first, and o how good did this girl taste, then slowly my tongue moved up to her bum and gently slid my tongue just a little way in, mmmm there is something about rimming that for me is just sooooo erotic, it's probably the taboo of the physical act that for me is extremely sexy.

I swirled my tongue around her sweet smooth tasting hole, and gently pushed in further and deeper, and I could feel her pushing back to try and get me deeper, then I felt her hands on mine and so I moved mine out of the way and let her pull herself open even more, this had the desired effect of much better access, I carried on and rimmed Sue loving the effect it was having on her, and her hole was so wet and wiling, I quickly withdrew but told Sue to carry on and hold her cheeks apart, I picked up the butt plug and very slowly worked it into her butt, I had the perfect view of her stretching to take it in, and before long it was past her sphincter muscles and popped in, I could hear her gasping and moaning and hoping that it was in pleasure and not too to much in pain, although it could also have been the coldness of the stainless steel. The look was very satisfying and I couldn't resist getting Sue's phone and taking a few pictures of her new plug, with her hands on her cheeks pulling them apart.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Didcot

south west

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Loving this

Thank you, hopefully I will get a chance tomorrow to write a bit more.

Jersey / Swansea

Entertaining

cheshire/Preston

burgess hill

leominster

south west

More please!!

Yes Miss!!!!

Are you the only one that reads these stories, if you know what I mean?

south west

Interesting I didn't realise.

I selected a flogger that looked like it would give quite a sting, and positioned myself right behind and in between Sue's spread legs, I draped the thin leather strands of the flogger over Sue's back and gently pulled them down her spine and in between her cheeks that she was still obediently holding apart, just as I got to her pussy lips I whipped the handle back and flicked it forward to deliver a light but hopefully slightly stinging stroke, my aim was true as I saw the the flogger strands land all around her pussy and outer lips, Sue bucked as she felt the sting and let out a few expletives, just the reaction I was hoping for, I repeated this stroke a couple of times but tried not to increase the pressure of the flogger, but not sure I was very successful as the comments were getting a lot worse, so I just happened to mention how late she had been and that she had actually asked for it indirectly, not sure that she agreed with me, but right at that moment I wasn't too worried!

The next strokes where on her beautiful bottom cheeks, I told her to move her hands and so I had a much better area to play with, her skin was still quite tanned so the immediate effects of my first few strokes weren't that visible, but the sound of the strands as they landed were to me very pleasing. After a few more strokes on each of her plump cheeks they were both starting to change to a lovely shade of crimson.

When I had been in the same position as Sue on the flogging bench and Peter had been in charge, I distinctly remember he had used the same flogger on my cheeks, balls and cock, and interspersed the stinging with an ostrich feather duster, the tickling and soft sensations where the complete opposite to the sting and felt amazing when used together.

So I went over to the rack and picked up this beautiful instrument. It had a long varnished bamboo handle, with a small flat stitched leather paddle one end and on the other end was a large plume of very fluffy black and red ostrich tail feathers.

So not only would I be able to tease Sue's, by now very red bottom, but also to swap ends and deliver a more precise sting than with the flogger. I started with the feathers on the inside of Sue's thighs, slowly teasing my way up to her pussy, and the moans and groans and squirming that she was doing, certainly proved that the feathers were doing their magic! So I thought I would reverse the duster and try the small paddle, it wasn't designed to give a sting like the small flogger that I had been using, this was more subtle, so a couple of gentle taps just to see what Sue thought of it, and judging by her moans I could definitely go a little harder, so I planted about 6 more strokes getting as close to her butt plug as possible, it was a great little paddle, and Sue was definitely sticking her bum out even more I am sure of it.

So after warming up her bum I thought it only fair to give Sue a little rest and cool her cheeks down a bit.

In Sue's suitcase she had already shown me a couple of her bottles of massage oils, so I selected one and carefully undid the lid. The oil was quite a thick coconut based product, and smelt of Malibu which for me always conjures up thoughts of holidays! I poured some onto my hands and stepped up between Sue's legs, I started massaging her warm rosie red bottom, she felt soo good soooo sexy, my hands started moving down between her legs and I couldn't wait to get to her pussy and give a lovely gentle massage, she was already trying to push her bum up towards my hands, I worked my way all around her pussy slowly rubbing her big lovely lips, and her clit hood and mound, after a few minutes of this I couldn't wait any more and started sliding my fingers deep inside her first two then three, Sue was very wet and we didn't need any lube, I could feel the bulge of the butt plug inside her and gently rubbed the wall of her pussy, this made her shout out some lovely very rude words, encouraging me to fuck her harder and to rub her clit, I didn't need to be asked twice, and used my other hand to massage around her piercing, her moans told me I was hitting the spot, and she was getting wetter by the minute. Her bottom looked so tempting I couldn't resist giving each cheek a few well placed stinging smacks, and she reacted with a yelp. At this point I knew in her suitcase was one of her favourite toys, a large fat very life like dildo, I retrieved it and smothered it with lube and gently pulled her lips apart and pushed it really slowly inside, it looked amazing as it stretched her pussy lips to the full, I think with the butt plug it was a very tight fit, but again she pushed back trying to get more of her toy in, so slowly I started building up a rhythm and going deeper each time, my other hand was playing with her clit and her lips, her moans were now in time with the dildo as I kept stroking it in and out of her red glowing pussy, then again I felt her hands reaching behind her and pulling her cheeks wide apart, she looked so fucking sluty, and just to confirm my thoughts asked me to take some video of her with both her holes filled, so I quickly grabbed her phone and took lots of very close up pictures and a few minutes of video as I walked around her.

As you can imagine by cock was aching to get some attention, so I stood in front of Sue's head and slowly stripped off down to my rather tight bulging boxer shorts. She couldn't see me as her blindfold was still in place, but she definitely heard me as I undid my belt and unzipped my jeans.

Leaving my boxers on I stepped forward and pushed my bulge into her face, even though my underwear was freshly laundered and I was freshly showered, my pre cum had leaked into the material leaving a large damp patch, it was this that came into contact with her lips as she lifted her head, she licked it and could obviously taste me, her tongue followed the hard outline of my cock, it felt good to finally be getting a little attention

leominster

cheshire/Preston

By *bb2022Man  over a year ago

all over the place

Love it

Didcot

burgess hill

By *lickchickWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Love it

I moved back and pulled the front of my boxers down and hooked the waistband under my balls, my cock sprung out as soon as it had room, unfortunately I was never at the front of the queue when it came to cock size, but I wasn't at the back either, but right at this moment in time, I can honestly say I don't think my cock had ever been as hard or bulbous, and the clear sweet precum glistening on the end was testimony as to how turned on I was.

I wiped the precum onto my fingers, the same fingers that five minutes ago had been buried deep in Sue's very wet pussy, and brought them up to her lips, her tongue came out as I offered her my fingers, she could definitely taste my fresh juice and mixed with her's must have smelt and tasted pretty hot as I fed her my fingers, she licked them clean, so I took them away and gently rubbed the head of my cock on her cheeks and chin, and her natural reaction was to open her mouth and take the big purple head of my cock into her very inviting warm wet mouth.

Her tongue immediately went to work swirling all over the top of my cock head, I had only given her that much but o it felt so good, many people have tried to make sextoys that copy this act of sex, but you can never replicate the sensations of a warm wet willing mouth on the end of your cock, and it doesn't matter whether it's a male or female doing it.

Sue had an amazing technique and was most definitely one of the best cock suckers I had ever had the pleasure of, and had it not been for the fact that we had other things to do, I could have quite selfishly stayed there until my balls had been drained and my spunk wad dripping from the corners of her mouth.

So with that in mind I pulled my cock out, Sue grumbled and asked for more, and also asked me if I could get some pictures, so I found her phone and put it on selfie mode, and positioned my body so that both her face and my cock would be clearly visible, the first two pictures were very blurred, but the next one was great, it was of Sue's tongue just licking the very tip of my cock, and the next two were as she took me into her mouth, her red lips with their lipstick looked sooo sexy as it contrasted with the deep purple sheen of the head of my cock, and the last one was of Sues mouth wide open and my cock just resting on her tongue.

These and the others we had taken needed to be sent to her hubby, and we agreed that we needed to try another piece of Peters wonderful furniture, so I went back to Sue's gorgeous behind with the intent of undoing her ankles, her dildo had by now fallen out and was on the floor, so as I bent down to pick it up, I had a beautiful view of Sue's very engorged pussy and just couldn't help myself, I bent forward and buried my face right into her bum and pussy, she smelt devine, of sex, coconut oil and her juices, a cocktail that was so intoxicating. My tongue dived in as deep as it would go, and she tasted as good as she smelt, I licked her wonderful warm pussy, kissed her lips nibbled them and tongued right under her clit hood, it was so fucking hot, she was so fucking hot, and getting wetter by the second.

But I had to let her go, so I realised her ankles and gently helped her up, as soon as she was steady on her feet we kissed, snogged and tongued each other like we hadn't seen each other for months. As we kissed again my hands were on the cheeks of her bum pulling her into me trying to get more of my tongue into her mouth, my hands found the round button of Sue's butt plug, I couldn't resist and started twisting it round in her bum, she was moaning straight away, and I knew from our previous chats that Sue really enjoyed anything anal so it was no surprise that she was loving this buttplug and what it was doing to her.

I loved the way Sue was so reactive to these things and the fact that I was able to give her this much pleasure was such a turn on.

We returned to the bed as I wanted Sue to choose some pictures to send to her hubby, whilst she was looking through them and selecting the ones that she knew he would enjoy most, I opened some crisps and olives and we had a quick munch and some more gin.

Sue had by then sent them off, but was a little worried as her husband might well be down his local, and if he opened the pictures with other people around well that could be a little embarrassing.

BDSM Wrestling - Does this interest you – We are looking for a guy who would wrestle and compete for her. She is the prize and this is the deal - you and I have a one hour submissions by pin wrestle (I am untrained) Whoever, gains the most submissions in the hour is the winner. The winner then flexes, poses and punishes the loser. If you win, you either get a date with her, a night with her or you take her off me and even 'own' her - how does that sound ? Your age, weight, height ?

Not for me thanks, but have fun.

It was my turn to pick the next piece of equipment, and I opted for the St Davids Cross, Peter had made this himself and it was extremely robust and bolted to the wall with some pretty heavy duty fastenings.

Again there was a selection of options for ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs, and you had the choice of facing your Dom or having your back to him.

I really wanted Sue with her front to me, so I could play with her breasts and pussy and her mouth would be free for kissing when ever I felt like it.

Before we got started though I told Sue to lean against it and to bend over and I quickly went behind her and slowly very gently eased her butt plug out, I had her phone ready to take a couple of pictures of her hole as it popped out, it had an amazing gape to it as the plug was very bulbous, and it looked so sexy, and again I couldn't resist I just had to get my tongue into her, I could feel her shuddering as I continued rimming her and again she was pushing back onto my face to try and get more of my tongue inside. I could feel her arse hole closing up as the muscles reset to normal but it wouldn't be for long though as Peters cross had a few surprises up it's sleeve that he hadn't mentioned to her on their tour earlier.

I stopped and Sue complained about just beginning to enjoy it, but I told her that there would be plenty more where that came from later

Sue took the initiative and stepped up to the cross turned around so she was facing me, and slowly opened her legs to get them in line with the restraint holes for her ankles, she looked straight into my eyes as she used both her hands to pull her pussy lips apart and insert three of her fingers, she then beckoned me nearer, I was expecting her to let me lick her wet fingers, but oh no she very seductively pouted her lips and licked them herself, but I was so close I stepped forward and kissed her deeply, and instantly I could taste her juices, and to me just the sexiest thing in the world right at that moment, her other hand had also quickly moved down and was rubbing the top of my cock, she then proceeded to feed me her wet sticky fingers with my own precum, and then we kissed again now both tasting each other this lady was insatiable. I think she had been looking forward to trying this one out as much as I was.

So she got comfortable and we repositioned her cuffs to line up with the best holes for her height, it's important for a sub to be comfortable when restrained so that they can concentrate on the pain and the pleasure rather than just want to be freed, and Pete's cross had the arms set at a much lower angle so it was almost a crucifiction design, this was far more comfortable for the sub as the blood didn't drain from your hands and arms.

And because the whole frame was racked back at quite an angle, with nicely padded surfaces, it was pretty comfortable. I knew this from past experience to, as it was also one of Pete's favourites and I had spent many a happy time restrained on it and having amazing things done to my body.

I had removed Sue's blindfold when she finished on the flogging bench, as I didn't want her to wear one now as I wanted her to see what I was doing to her.

She had also removed her bra so I had full access to her body with nothing in the way apart from holdups and heels.

She looked very sexy on the cross so I took a few more pictures, and then selected a few things from the rack next to the cross.

The first was something I had already had the pleasure of being used on me by Peter, a lovely ornate pair of nipple clamps, they had a heavy chain linking them, and the clamps are designed to grip harder the more you pull on them, they have rubber pads with tiny flexible points moulded into them so they never fall off.

They felt very tactile and Sue would certainly know she had them on, but the best bit was that there were two pairs of these, and the other pair would be ideal for her pussy lips.

The other thing I grabbed from the rack was a selection of short stranded floggers, one was bright pink, with a multitude of thin rubber strands, it was quite heavy but again I knew from experience of being on the receiving end before that they were perfect for the job in hand, and if Sue needed more stimulation then there was a leather alternative which certainly has much more of a bite to it.

I don't think Sue had probably noticed when she was being strapped onto the cross, there was a large but low step built into the base of the frame, this also had numerous holes in it, and was designed to take two heavy duty chrome poles, they were actually old microphone stands from Pete's music days, but he had adapted them so that they just dropped into any of the holes in the base. They were telescopic with big clamps to lock them in place, and one had a kind of universal joint on the top which had the same fitting as a strap on dildo harness.

The other one was a little more involved in that it had the same chrome rod that fitted into the holes, and telescopic like the other one, but it also had the original swivel mount for a smaller chrome rod that would have held the actual microphone, but this part was now capable of holding a Hitachi wand, there was a plug socket behind and two discreet spotlights sunken into the step front and back so they shone up between the subs legs.

There was also a range of leather thigh straps and waist belts to really restrict the subs movements.

I bought out the first chrome rod and went over to the shelf and selected a couple of very sculptured life like dildos, one was about six inches long and an average girth but with a large very pronounced bulbous head, and the other one was just big, it must have been a good ten inches long and about a two inch girth with thick veins running all the way down it, a real beast of a dildo and really only for experienced players!

As a considerate Dom I gave Sue the choice, after I had explained how it worked and which hole of hers was going to be stretched and filled with it, she opted for the smaller one.

I firmly pushed it onto the adaptor on the end and undid the clamp and made the chrome rod as short as possible, then I dropped it into the hole in the back of the step, pushed the pin in to hold it in place and got some of Sue's lube and smothered the dildo, I then turned on the lights and and gently extended the top rod towards her bottom. I put some more lube around her hole and slipped my fingers in covered in lube as well.

Then slowly but surely I gently introduced the big bulbous head of the toy into Sue's arse hole, I could see with the help of the spotlight her gorgeous rose bud, that not five minutes ago I had been happily rimming, stretch around the cock head, I think the butt plug had obviously helped and it didn't take long for it to pop in and her hole closed around the shaft, I slid the dildo in a bit further and locked the clamp in place. Sue was now anally impailed with about six inches of cock in her bottom.

I found the other stand and dropped it into the front hole, at this point I think Sue thought that the other dildo was to go on this stand, which it probably could have done know Pete, but I explained that it was something far nicer hopefully, and with that reached up to the toy shelf and bought out the Wand, Sue shrieked with excitement and I distinctly remember her comment, "I hope you have a bucket handy" this was her go to toy at home and I had been on the very wet receiving end of it when she had used it whilst I was licking her pussy, this lady can gush like Niagara Falls.

I fitted the wand into the end of the microphone stand and positioned the boom so the head of the wand was just millimetres away from Sue's clit hood. There was enough movement in the straps for Sue to push her self forward onto the head of the wand, and obviously every time she did that, her anal dildo would also move. So I flicked the other spotlight on and Sue's pussy was bathed in bright light, perfect for me to watch her writhe and squirm as she tried to get her clit onto the Wand head.

Sue was begging me to turn it on but I had one last job to do.

Jersey / Swansea

Good

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *lickchickWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Great story

leominster

limerick

Didcot

huddersfield/manchester

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Oh wow, brilliant

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Thank you, I will try and get some written today if I get the chance.

I really needed to take some video of Sue and her predicament. So I used my phone this time as I knew how to use the video camera bit and also I had a large memory card in it, I turned it on and did a slow walk around Sue, making sure I was nice and close to get plenty detail in the shots as I knew that once Sue saw it she would definitely want to send it to her man.

There was one last thing to add now that everything else was in position, and that was the other set of nipple clamps, I loved getting in so close to Sue's gorgeous pussy, and as soon as I pulled her lips out enough to clip the clamps on, she flinched and I could see that the small amount of movement moved the anal dildo in a little further, it looked so hot!

The heavy chain of the nipple clamps I wrapped around the head of the wand so hopefully the vibrations would reach both of her big juicy lips as well as her clit and pussy.

With that done I flicked the switch on the wand and it started to hum. It had two speeds and was set to the slowest, which is still pretty intense, it's pretty noisy but there were only the two of us so I wasn't too worried.

I reached up to Sue and gently pulled her nipple chain, because of her nipple piercings I had placed the tips of the small clamps fairly well back, luckily Sues nipples are in proportion to her bust and are pretty large especially when nice and erect which they were now, I could see them starting to pinch and she was wincing with a mixture of pain and pleasure!!!

I found the first rubber tipped flogger, Sue was watching me as I started to flick it over her boobs, first left and then right trying to make sure each stroke was equal, I alternated strokes from the top of her boob downwards and then from underneath up to her nipples, each time trying to get it a little more pressure build up. Sue was by now moving her body in response to both my actions and also to try and push her pussy onto the wand to get the thrill of that in conjunction with the flogger. I felt the chain that was wrapped around the head of the wand, it was vibrating quite well and must have felt pretty intense for her.

Sue looked down at me and thrust her pussy onto the vibrator, I had to touch her again so slid my fingers straight into her pussy, I wasn't bothering with any lube she was so wet, and my three fingers slipped straight in, I could probably have fisted her there and then she was that wet and willing. I started finger fuck her pussy quickly with long strokes, I could see the dildo moving in and out of her arse as Sue moved in rhythem with my fingers and the wand was definitely hitting the spot, she was now moaning and getting wetter and wetter with every stroke of my hand.

I needed to kiss Sue right at that moment, I pulled my fingers out of her soaping pussy and quickly stood up and looked into Sue's eyes, and whilst holding her stare I fed her my fingers that had just been deep inside her pussy, she relished the taste as she licked them clean, I then kissed her gorgeous full lips that were glistening from her juices, o she tasted divine, we just couldn't stop, or tongues flicking and swirling round each others mouths, our saliva and her juices blended together, and was just exquisite, at the same time I reached down and gently undid one of her nipple clamps, the instant rush of blood to her nipple caused her to moan loudly into my mouth, it was a lovely sound and so I did her other nipple, and she sucked my tongue hard into her mouth and then gently bit me, my cock nearly shot it's load there and then!

I started playing with her nipples, flicking and squeezing them at will, and was loving the reaction I was getting from her kissing! So I broke free of her and reached down and slowly released the clamps on her lips, and massaged each lip in turn, I also reached over and flicked the wand onto it's second speed and pushed the mount further onto Sues pussy, then I unclamped the dildo and manually started thrusting it in and out of her, and almost straight away I was rewarded with splashes on my face as Sue started to gush, the combination of the wand and the dildo was obviously taking her over the edge, but Sue was multi orgasmic so hopefully it would be the first of a few, I started to lick the bottom of her pussy in the hope of getting more of her cum as she squirted even more, my face was now soaked and I swallowed the mouth full that I had managed to lap up and went back for more, I was still fucking her arse with the dildo and the vibrator was relentless on her pussy, so I was hoping for more, and I wasn't disappointed another gush and again I loved being so close to watch this girl abandon her self to the waves of pleasure that she was experiencing, I caught lots in my mouth but this time I returned to her mouth and kissed her full, she tasted herself and again we mixed it together and both swallowed our share.

She whispered that she couldn't take any more and that her legs felt like jelly, so we decided to call it a day on the cross.

I quickly turned of the wand and slowly pulled out the anal dildo, I loved the view of her arse stretching as the big bulbous end came out slowly, and with the lights on I could see for a fleeting few seconds right into Sues tapping arse, it was definitely pulsing.

I undid the clips on her cuffs and she quickly leaned on me for support to step down from the cross, we walked again over to the bed and Sue sat down and then laid down, I joined her on the bed but sat and just looked at her, I noticed her cheeks were quite rosie and as my eyes scanned her body she parted her legs and and told me to put my hand on her pussy, I could feel how hot it was, and how wet it still was, but also how it she was pulsing, I quickly pushed my face into her pussy to breathe her in and feel her, I could have stayed there forever!!

We had a drink from Pete's jug of iced water that was also on the tray that had our Gins on, it was lovely and cold, I pulled out an ice cube and dripped it onto Sue's pussy, she yelped and quickly shut her legs! I took another swig of water and managed to get another ice cube and reached over and sucked one of Sues nipples into my mouth, the coldness of the ice on the end of her nipple caused another moan and I knew enough by now that it was pleasure not

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Just timed it perfect!!. New instalment just up as I popped in to check on an update!??

Great story keep at it!

south west

So hot!!

pain!

We must have been on the the bed for the next half an hour, just chilling literally, but lots of caressing and investigating each other and I even got to have my boxers removed by Sue who took great delight in finally having unfettered access to my cock and balls and bum!

Sue kept looking at the vaulting horse and so I asked her if she fancied trying it out or did she want to leave it for another time, well it was a bit of a stupid question really and just to prove a point, Sue got up of the bed and walked over in her stilettos and holdups, wiggling her sexy bottom as she went, she beckoned me to follow asking which way I wanted her, there are a few options for a sub, one is as she had tried with me earlier when we had taken some pictures, and that was bending over across the horse, or to go round to the end and lay along it, this for me was the preferred option especially for what I had in mind.

So I grabbed a few pillows from the bed and laid them along the top of the horse, and Sue very provocatively assumed a comfortable position of laying on the pillows with her feet on the ground but her legs following the sides of the wooden frame, this meant that they were nicely apart but not excessively so and hopefully a comfortable position for her. I found the nearest fixing points for her ankle cuffs and clipped her to them, there were also long straps that could be used to secure her torso to the top of the horse, so I loosely fitted a couple of them in place, one was just over her waist and the other just below her shoulders, her face was just at the end of the vaulting horse so she could rest it on the last part of the pillow and be just at the right height for me to be able to feed her my cock should I desire to.

I then explained to Sue that I just had to take some more pictures, and found her phone which she had had on the bed when she was sending more pics and the video to her husband. I also had my phone as well and so quickly took a few pictures with Sue's phone of her in this very sexy situation! I also quickly sent my pre written text hoping that it would be read straight away.

I started with a nice bit of massage oil all over Sue's back and bum, the vaulting horse was such a good height to be able to massage someone and be able to get some decent pressure on their muscles. So I worked my way round to her head and reached over and started to massage her shoulders and neck, I know that Sue is a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to massage, and I am not qualified in anyway but really enjoy the intimate contact that you get from massage so I was hoping that she was enjoying the sensations of my big oily hands gliding over her flesh.

The other big plus was a bit obvious really and that was the fact that as I was massaging Sues shoulders, my cock was almost resting on her cheek, which luckily for me hadn't gone unnoticed, and very quickly I felt the tell tale warmth and wetness of my cock being engulfed in Sues mouth, I looked down at her and she looked straight into my eyes as if to say it's your turn now for a little bit!!!

So we had a very luxuriously lazy time, me firmly massaging her neck and shoulders in no particular method and Sue with her head on the pillow just enjoying orally massaging my cock and in particular my big swollen purple head, it did feel o so good, she certainly knew her way around a man's tool.

I heard it first, the distinctive kick on the door and then Sue noticed it too, the door swung open and there was Pete with his pink umbrella, another tray of drinks, more snacks, and another big jug of iced water, but I couldn't help laughing at the sight of Pete because he had changed from congenial host to something that wouldn't have gone a miss on Village People video.

He was wearing a black leather waistcoat, black leather torso straps, tight fitting black leather chaps, and a big bulging leather and diamante codpiece and black leather boots. Now Pete is a big boy when it comes to cock size, and he has the fattest cock I have ever seen in my life, it's almost square in dimensions in that it's definitely over six inches in girth and probably on a good day seven inches long, add to this his Prince Albert Piercing and big heavy balls that are always lovely and smooth, and you can imagine that his codpiece was struggling holding it all together!!!

The look on Sues face was a bit of a picture too, I think she was trying very hard to suppress a fit of giggles, and I wouldn't have blamed her if she had, as for the uninitiated Peter was certainly different but in a lovely way, so just to save Sue any embarrassment if she did start laughing, I took the initiative of pushing my cock deep into her mouth to a point where she was almost gagging!!!

“Right Boy it's time to pay the ferryman” was Pete's opening line, and because we had already discussed this I knew exactly what he meant and wanted, at this point I should tell you that when Pete and I had had this conversation a few days earlier, he had confided in me that he had never ever seen a women naked in the flesh, this was due mainly and obviously because he was gay, always had been ever since puberty, but also because most of his childhood had been in the company of boys, his education had been a string of very expensive private boarding schools paid for by his parents as they toured the world with the army, and after that he just never bothered to explore anything else sexually, so although Sue didn't know it she was his very first live visual experience of the female form, mind you in my eyes he probably couldn't have chosen anyone else that was as sexy as Sue, but I think even Sue would have an impossible task of turning Pete to the dark side as he calls it, but if made for a very interesting dynamic right then. I whispered into her ear this fact and couldn't believe that she was actually blushing!!!

Pete came over with a couple of glasses of iced water both with straws and held one for Sue to be able to have a long drink, and I stepped back from her lovely warm mouth and had a drink as well, it was lovely and cold and very refreshing, and again I had a mouthful of small ice cubes. At that moment Peter stood right in front of Sue about a foot away, and he very firmly instructed me to do my job and get his cock nice and hard, and to do it right in front of Sue so she can enjoy watching a sub take a good face fucking.

I quickly dropped to my knees and Pete had unpopperd his codpiece to release his semi hard cock, I wasted no time in taking him in my mouth, I knew it was cold because of the ice and also knew from past experience that it was definitely something that Pete enjoyed, we had often used ice play in various orifices previously and I knew how good it felt too.

Very quickly I could feel Petes cock beginning to swell, Pete had always been a grower, and I always struggled to take him all in, and today was again no exception, his hand was now behind my head leaving me no choice but to take whatever he had to give me. I looked at Sue and could see that she was really captivated by the gay pornshow that was being acted out not 12 inches from her eyes, I knew that it had always been a big turn on for Sue to watch guys play, and as such I also knew from past meetings with her and her husband that it was something that they both enjoyed occasionally, but this I knew was going to be quite different for her but hopefully something that she would really enjoy and get into.

[Removed by poster at 09/11/20 12:45:32]

[Removed by poster at 09/11/20 12:47:58]

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

he is really mixing up here good for you

"So hot!!"

thank you I am very relieved that you are enjoying my tale.

It's amazing what a few well intentioned texts can lead to hopefully.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Pete has also been reading this and has already been in touch asking when I am visiting next!! So there could well be another new episode after Covid.

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Going to have to come...... back to this as I haven’t enough time right now

By now Pete had just about reached his full potential size wise, and it was impressive and daunting all at the same time! He had luckily now taken his hand off the back of my head and I was free to move a little bit and also to be able to breath. I noticed Sue was licking her lips when I again glanced over to her, Pete also noticed and to my utmost surprise took a step forward and offered her his throbbing meat, Sue didn't need to be asked twice and I knew relished a cock sucking challenge so accepted him into her wide open mouth, I noticed that Pete, ever the gentleman was very gentle with Sue, none of the bullish Dom attitude, more if anything timid as this was very much new ground for Peter, but it looked to me like Sue was rising to the challenge and taking Pete in far deeper than I had, she was a miracle of science, I knew snakes could dislocate their jaws to swallow their prey, and I am sure Sue had the same ability!!! I shuffled forward on my knees and managed to get close enough to get my tongue round the very base of Peters shaft and his balls, so he was getting double the attention and seemed to be loving it judging by the very lewd commentary coming out of his mouth. It transpired according to Pete that Sue was way and above a far better cock sucker than me and that maybe I should ask her for some lessons!!!

Peter had had enough for the minute and pulled his wet juicy cock out of Sues mouth, he then went round to the rear end of Sue and gave her a very intimate examination, both with his eyes and fingers, this was interesting to watch a sixty year old gay guy getting his very first look and feel of a ladies pussy and bum. Sue was wiggling her bum at him and pushing her pussy out for him and generally was being very provocative, and I think enjoying the whole examination experience. After a while Peter had had enough and reached down and released Sues ankles and body and helped her stand up. He gallantly escorted her over to the bed explaining as he went that unfortunately now he was in the playroom the role of Dom immediately changed from me to him with Sue joining in as and when she wanted to. This only meant one thing for me, which I was more than happy with but just hope that Sue was as broadminded as she maintained because I think knowing Peter he didn't do things by half. From the look on Sues face she was definitely up for it to an extent where she whispered in my ear she thought in no uncertain terms that “I was in for it now” but in a nice way with a little giggle at the end just to reassure me that she was very much going to enjoy the fun!

Peter was already at work converting the fucking bench to option two as he called it. Basically it went from being a kneel on and then lean forward type of set up to a lie on your back with your legs strapped to the kneeling pads as they reversed in position. I had been on here before and knew that being in that position exposed both my holes for Pete to use at his whim. So I assumed the position and Peter pulled me forward so my bottom was over the edge of the pad cushion and my legs were strapped to both of the pads on either side. I was therefore on my back with my legs wide apart and strapped in place so I definitely couldn't move much at all. Peter had also got his favourite dildo gag and asked Sue to fit it to my mouth and strap it around the back of my head, the dildo gag had two phallic shaped cocks, one on the inside thankfully a lot smaller than the one on the outside and a small hole right through the middle for breathing through. The external dildo was quite an impressive size and could fit easily into a pussy or an arse. Pete told Sue that if she got the urge to feel free and hop on and enjoy the experience.

But Sue was more interested in the parachute that Pete was putting around my balls and securing in place with three heavy duty studds, she wanted to know what sort of weight he was going to put on them, I knew that Peter did not take prisoners when it came to CBT but as an experienced Dom also always played safely, the weights were old beach fishing lead weights and just clipped on the rings on the parachute I could normally take a couple of them and that was more than enough especially when Peter used one of the floggers on my cock and balls and the weights start to swing. Sue by now had sussed out the idea and went to the flogger rack and picked up the same one that I had used on her previously when I was flogging her pussy lips.

The tables had now turned completely and it was my turn to feel the “tickle” of the rubber strands, Pete stepped aside and let Sue have the first couple of strokes, she wasn't hanging back and the sting of the strands as they landed precisely right on the end of my cock made me buck and wince, but I knew better than not to complain as it only tended to make things worse!

Peter then took over and showed Sue how to flick the flogger up under my balls to hit the area between my anus and balls which on any guy is pretty sensitive, o and it stung even Sue was wincing with me, but the sheer look of delight on her face and the fact that she was also fingering herself at the same time told me that this was right up her street, by now Peter's accuracy with the flogger had already started the weights on my balls to start to swing and my cock was being pulled very upright and giving Peter another target, which he alternated to from my balls to my cock and then back again.

Sue by then had found the feather duster/ paddle, and Peter saw it in her hand and moved to the side to let her have her turn, the difference between the pain and the soft tickling sensations all around my cock and balls was very welcome, although Sue also used the other end to slap both my nipples which really stung as I wasn't expecting it at all, she loved it and when she muttered “touche” as she struck each oneI knew it was definitely a payback stroke for the nipple chains. My nipples are excruciatingly sensitive to pain and are definitely hard wired straight to my cock and Sue took great delight in watching my cock twitch every time she struck my nipples, and with the weights around my balls the pull on my foreskin as my cock moved was definitely not for the faint hearted!!

Peter was loving Sue's enthusiasm for the task and was suggesting all sorts of my body to tickle and tease, I was soooo turned on if someone had touched my cock I probably would have shot my load there and then, but that luxury wasn't to be yet.

huddersfield/manchester

leominster

And I think Sue was in the same boat, because the next thing I knew she was stepping up on to the bondage bench and I was treated to the amazing sight of Sue gently lowering herself down towards the top of the dildo I was holding as part of the gag she had put in place earlier. Just as I thought it was about to get very dark, she held herself there and pulled her pussy lips wide apart and slid her fingers in and out then rubbing her clit, slowly masturbating herself right in front of my eyes, it was so sexy, but then she slowly lowered herself further down and I watched her lips engulf the dildo and she kept coming, she was now close enough for me to be see the whole of her pussy sat an inch over my face. Sue started to rock forward and back slightly and I could feel her movements in my mouth as the dildo was moving, and I could definitely taste her as well as the hole in the middle of the gag was now buried deep in Sue's pussy.

Then I felt the coldness of lube that Peter was applying it all over and inside my arse, it could only mean one thing and sure enough I felt the tell tale push of Pete's condom covered cock gently slowly slid into me, every time I have played with Pete he has always literally taken my breath away at this point, and yet again he felt massive.

Sue had now leaned forward to watch Pete, and was also slowly riding the dildo giving me the view of a lifetime, I was pretty much in heaven right now not thinking it could get much better, but it did, a lot lot better.

Sue slowly kneeled up lifting herself off the gag, then she reached down behind my head and undid the gag strap and removed it from my mouth, she quickly reversed it and fed it back into my mouth for me to taste her again. Then Sue put it on the floor, and lowered her pussy with her lips pulled open again directly straight down onto my mouth, I couldn't help but breath in the heady aroma of her very wet, very hot juicy pussy, my tongue started to do its thing inside her pussy, and then it just got even better as Sue leaned forward and took my cock deep into her mouth.

So there we were, Sue and I in a 69 and Pete fucking me nice and slowly but very deeply, Sue was really grinding her pussy onto my face and she had started to gush a little as her clit was pushing hard onto my chin, at the same time I just couldn't hold back any more and just let go, I could feel my cock head bulging at the point of no return and a hot stream of cum erupted straight into Sue's mouth, she swallowed every drop, and I was trying my best not to drown under her pussy as she continued to cum over me. Pete had now pulled out and discarded his condom and was now wanking his cock as Sue watched on intently, a minute or two later I felt the warm splash of Pete's cum on my balls and cock, Sue wasted no time in scoping some up, reaching between her legs and wiping her fingers all over my lips, she then dipped her finger in the next lot and tasted Pete for herself, God she was so hot this lady.

We slowly untangled all our bodies and Pete undid my straps allowing me to escape the puddle of Sue's juices that I was lying in.

We all made it to the bed and Pete poured us drinks from the now melted iced water jug, but it still hit the spot. The crisps and olives were all devoured and Sue had gathered up mine and her clothing phones and her suitcase etc.

Pete, as gracious as ever, told us not to worry about anything else and escorted us back up to the house with his pink umbrella leading the way.

As we walked into the kitchen the smell of fresh coffee greeted us and for me it was just what I needed. Pete explained to Sue where the shower was and as she left she turned to me and beckoned me to follow her, I grabbed our coffee and gave Pete a wink saying we wouldn't be very long, he said not to worry as he would be in the lounge if we wanted to join him.

I caught Sue up and followed her to the large beautiful ensuite. She promptly had a wee pulled her hold ups off and stepped into the double shower, calling me in to wash her back. We then spent the next 10 minutes kissing like school kids, getting our bodies clean and fresh, and for me relishing soaping all of Sue's luscious body, massaging her soapy boobs and sexy bottom, it was a pleasure and an indulgence to get so slippery with her.

Eventually we rinsed off and stepped out into the very steamy bathroom. I grabbed a towel and gently dried Sue, gave her one of Pete's special fluffy Harrods dressing gown, picked up her stockings, put her coffee in her hand and escorted her to the lounge and Pete. I then quickly dried off and joined them.

Pete had always been a good friend to me and he is definitely one of life's good people, and I think now hopefully there could well be further excitement for us all in the future,

And I think Sue was in the same boat, because the next thing I knew she was stepping up on to the bondage bench and I was treated to the amazing sight of Sue gently lowering herself down towards the top of the dildo I was holding as part of the gag she had put in place earlier. Just as I thought it was about to get very dark, she held herself there and pulled her pussy lips wide apart and slid her fingers in and out then rubbing her clit, slowly masturbating herself right in front of my eyes, it was so sexy, but then she slowly lowered herself further down and I watched her lips engulf the dildo and she kept coming, she was now close enough for me to be see the whole of her pussy sat an inch over my face. Sue started to rock forward and back slightly and I could feel her movements in my mouth as the dildo was moving, and I could definitely taste her as well as the hole in the middle of the gag was now buried deep in Sue's pussy.

Then I felt the coldness of lube that Peter was applying it all over and inside my arse, it could only mean one thing and sure enough I felt the tell tale push of Pete's condom covered cock gently slowly slid into me, every time I have played with Pete he has always literally taken my breath away at this point, and yet again he felt massive.

Sue had now leaned forward to watch Pete, and was also slowly riding the dildo giving me the view of a lifetime, I was pretty much in heaven right now not thinking it could get much better, but it did, a lot lot better.

Sue slowly kneeled up lifting herself off the gag, then she reached down behind my head and undid the gag strap and removed it from my mouth, she quickly reversed it and fed it back into my mouth for me to taste her again. Then Sue put it on the floor, and lowered her pussy with her lips pulled open again directly straight down onto my mouth, I couldn't help but breath in the heady aroma of her very wet, very hot juicy pussy, my tongue started to do its thing inside her pussy, and then it just got even better as Sue leaned forward and took my cock deep into her mouth.

So there we were, Sue and I in a 69 and Pete fucking me nice and slowly but very deeply, Sue was really grinding her pussy onto my face and she had started to gush a little as her clit was pushing hard onto my chin, at the same time I just couldn't hold back any more and just let go, I could feel my cock head bulging at the point of no return and a hot stream of cum erupted straight into Sue's mouth, she swallowed every drop, and I was trying my best not to drown under her pussy as she continued to cum over me. Pete had now pulled out and discarded his condom and was now wanking his cock as Sue watched on intently, a minute or two later I felt the warm splash of Pete's cum on my balls and cock, Sue wasted no time in scoping some up, reaching between her legs and wiping her fingers all over my lips, she then dipped her finger in the next lot and tasted Pete for herself, God she was so hot this lady.

We slowly untangled all our bodies and Pete undid my straps allowing me to escape the puddle of Sue's juices that I was lying in.

We all made it to the bed and Pete poured us drinks from the now melted iced water jug, but it still hit the spot. The crisps and olives were all devoured and Sue had gathered up mine and her clothing phones and her suitcase etc.

Pete, as gracious as ever, told us not to worry about anything else and escorted us back up to the house with his pink umbrella leading the way.

As we walked into the kitchen the smell of fresh coffee greeted us and for me it was just what I needed. Pete explained to Sue where the shower was and as she left she turned to me and beckoned me to follow her, I grabbed our coffee and gave Pete a wink saying we wouldn't be very long, he said not to worry as he would be in the lounge if we wanted to join him.

I caught Sue up and followed her to the large beautiful ensuite. She promptly had a wee pulled her hold ups off and stepped into the double shower, calling me in to wash her back. We then spent the next 10 minutes kissing like school kids, getting our bodies clean and fresh, and for me relishing soaping all of Sue's luscious body, massaging her soapy boobs and sexy bottom, it was a pleasure and an indulgence to get so slippery with her.

Eventually we rinsed off and stepped out into the very steamy bathroom. I grabbed a towel and gently dried Sue, gave her one of Pete's special fluffy Harrods dressing gown, picked up her stockings, put her coffee in her hand and escorted her to the lounge and Pete. I then quickly dried off and joined them.

Pete had always been a good friend to me and he is definitely one of life's good people, and I think now hopefully there could well be further excitement for us all in the future,

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 09:02:11]

» Add a new message to this topic