FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot wife and BBC lover

Hot wife and BBC lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hubby is away fishing for a week and Carl (my black lover) has invited me to go visit him and also to stay over for two nights, he knows hubby is away and it’s all arranged between them that i will go on the Tuesday afternoon and return on Thursday afternoon.

Tuesday arrives and i pack my case and start the journey.

I arrive at Carls at 14:30 and he tell’s me that the house is his till Saturday, as all his house mates have gone away.

He tells me the plan is...

This afternoon and tonight i’m all his, then Wednesday afternoon it’s arranged that Sara (one of his friend’s) will come visit us and Wednesday night she will be staying and a couple of Carls black male mates will be joining us all. Then Thursday morning, they will all leave and he will have me to himself again for the rest of the day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

He then leads me too the bedroom and starts to slowly undress me, while kissing me gently..

Before long, i’m naked and it’s my turn to undress him.

I start by taking off his shirt and then drop to my knees and start to undo his trousers, it’s obvious to see that he’s rock hard. I undo them and start to slide them down and his hard cock pops out, i take it in one hand and slowly guide it to my mouth and start to tease it with my tongue..

He places a hand to the back of my head and pushes it forward, forcing his cock deep down my throat and starts to make me gag !

I start to suck it, gagging as I do but he doesn’t release his grip on me ! He’s enjoying watching me gag, tears start rolling down my face but i don’t stop sucking and i’m enjoying being forced like this..

He can tell i’m ok with it and continue’s to force me to deep throat him and watching me gag turns him on that much, that he soon cum’s - i feel his warm cum hit the back of my throat and am forced to swallow it, as carl is still pushing my head closer to him all the time while cum’ing.

I suck him dry and he releases his grip, i get up and go to the bathroom to clean up.

He follows me in and points to the shower, turns it on and we both get in...

He’s already hard again and starts kissing me slowly under the running warm water.

We kiss for a while, then he turns me round bends me over and slowly puts his cock in my arse.

He slowly withdraws and then goes back in, in and out building up his speed - then just when I think he’s going to cum he stops. I can feel him throbbing but he’s not cum’ing he’s just really enjoying it, he checks I’m ok then starts again it’s not long before he’s cum’ing but he withdraws and shoots all over my back he then turns me round and kisses me .

After a while we wash each other and get out the shower, we dry and go back to his bedroom.

He puts a towel on the bed and tells me to get on it, he starts to touch me and then he’s soon rubbing me until I start to squirt.

He’s surprised how much there is ! It turns him so much he goes down on me and continues still to still rub , I’m not sure how much more I can take of the sensation overload.

He slows it down but I’m cuming he’s teasing me, prolonging it.

I cum so hard and squirt so much, we both end up getting wet.

As quick as a flash, he gets up / spins me round and slides on a condom and slams his cock deep inside my wet pussy from behind doggy style. He grabs my hair and with each thrust, pulls my hair back a little tighter.

He’s really banging into me hard and hitting the spot, I’m can’t help but let out a moan of pleasure with each thrust. He carries on for what seems ages and I’ve cum at least twice, he leans down hard on my back and whispers in my ear...

“I’m going to cum, are you ready”

Oh god am I ready, I start to push back and I can feel his cock start throbbing and then I feel a warm explosion hit my inside’s.

He gives it one last big thrust forward and grabs me tight while cum’ing deep in me, I’m shaking with pleasure and he continues holding me tightly while filling the condom with his cum.

He collapses on top of me and withdraws his cock from my pussy and go to get up BUT he grabs me and we lay there for ages just cuddling.

After about an hour, we get up and we shower again.

We dress and he suggests we go out for something to eat, if that’s ok with me. I’m fine with that, so we head to a local restaurant that he knows.

We go in and sit down, the waiter brings the menu over and we order our food and drinks. I notice a few couples looking at us and point them out to Carl, he says it’s because I’m a white older woman with a young black guy. So, I start to play up a bit. I slip a shoe off and rub my foot up his leg under the table, knowing full well they can see it and I look over to them and smile !!

Our food arrives and we eat, have a couple more drinks and leave...

Back at his house and it’s now 22:30’ish, so we decide it’s bed time as we’ve had a tiring afternoon !

We undress and slip in to bed, we did say we wouldn’t have sex but we cuddle and he gets a hard on !!

He slides on top of me and pulls my legs up over his shoulders and enters me. It’s not long before I start to cum, he knows this and pushes deeper in to me with every forward thrust.

He also cum’s again and we collapse in to each other’s arms, knackered!!

We both fall asleep.....

Wednesday morning, we wake about 08:30 and shower.

I make us egg on toast for breakfast and we just chill for a few hours. He tells me that he has to pick Sara up from the station at 12:30 and that she’s looking forward to staying, he asks if I will play with him and her and I say yes that’s fine.

He leave’s at 12 to pick her and returns at 13:00 with Sara.

She comes straight over to me and gives me a big cuddle and a full blown kiss on the lips and says it’s great to see me again !

Carl then tells me that Sara has had a bit of a crush on me, ever since we first met but didn’t really know if I was in to girls !

I explain to her, that I’m not one for chasing girls but have played with them in the past - I sort of just go with the flow, she laughs and kisses me again. This time I respond back by wrapping my arms around her and pulling her tight to me, we kiss for ages.

Carl breaks us up and says that we should all move in to the bed room and that we shouldn’t forget that he’s also here, we all laugh and follow him to the room.

We all undress ourselves and get on the bed. Carl is laying in the middle, with me and Sara either side. He’s hard and Sara leans over him and starts to wank him off, I slide down the bed and start to lick his balls while he’s being wanked by Sara.

After a bit, she slides down and we both start to lick either side of his hard cock and we take it in turns to have a little suck, only stopping so me and Sara can have a little kiss.

Carl then tells us to move positions...

Sara is told to sit with her back against the headboard with her legs open / me to kneel forward between her legs with my arse in the air and Carl moved so he was kneeling behind me and slips on a condom.

Carl slowly enters my pussy from behind and Sara slides down a bit, her freshly waxed pussy rests against my mouth. I start to tongue her clit, while Carl is gently fucking me from behind.

Sara rests her hands on my shoulders and strokes my back while I lick her. I can taste that she’s getting wet and she also starts to push a little harder on to my face. Carl can sense that Sara is going to cum soon and this makes him start to quicken the pace. Sara digs her nails in to my shoulders and starts to moan out loud, I dart my tongue in and out of her and flick her clit with it. This sends her over the edge and she cums all over my face.

Carl withdraws and we all sit up,

Next, Carl lays Sara down on her back and slips his cock in her and starts to fuck her, I position myself so that I can still kiss them both.......

Carl is fucking Sara hard and I manoeuvre myself so that I can not only sit facing Carl but also sit on Sara’s face !

Carl starts kissing me, while slowly fucking Sara and i can feel her tongue working it’s magic on my smooth pussy. She knows exactly what she’s doing because within seconds, I’m wet !! Carl tell’s me to get up and turn around!!

So, now i’m sitting on Sara’s face with my back to Carl - i start to ride her face, while her tongue is doing overtime around my clit, Carl builds up the speed of which he’s fucking her and it’s not long before both Sara & i are cum’ing!!

I slide off and Carl withdraws, i immediately slide my mouth over his cock and start to suck him, Sara moves beside me and slips two fingers in to my wet cunt and starts to work on me again !

Straight away, I start cum’ing over her fingers and she won’t stop. I start to shake and Carl pulls his cock away from my mouth and lays me flat on my back and holds me down by my shoulders, Sara now moves her fingers and starts to rub my clit hard and fast. I shout that i’m about to squirt and let out a big scream and the flood gates open - Sara doesn’t stop and i’m soaking everything, Carl bends down and kisses me hard on the lips but not releasing is grip on my shoulders. I have never squirted this much ever and it’s nearly made me pass out with the pleasure of it all !!!

Sara finally stops and i can get up, i tell them that was fantastic and that i’ve never squirted like that before. Sara informs me, that she has never seen a girl squirt that much ever !!!

We all decide to shower and clean up,

All cleaned and back in the bedroom - me and Sara are still naked but Carl has got dressed, he explains that he has to go out for a hour or so to sort stuff out for later and buy drinks etc etc

He goes and as soon as the door closes Sara pulls me close and start’s to kiss and cuddle me.

She tells me, that the first time she saw us at a party. She asked Carl if I was Bi, because she liked what she saw.

She said she liked the fact that I was a bit shy but could see that I liked to enjoy myself, she also thought I had a great body.

I say that I’ve not had a lot of experience with women but have played with them in the past. It’s not something I set out to do but if the right woman comes along and the situation is right and she what’s to play, then I will.

We have another kiss and then I take the lead and push her on to her back and start to play with her breasts...

I suck and lick her nipple while gently pinching the other one, she likes it so I swap to the other nipple and do the same. I go down her body and suck on her clit, she loves it.

I ask her if she squirts and if I can try to make her squirt, she tells me what to do and I give it ago. She keeps saying more pressure and that’s it and then we both get very wet.

We talk for a while after that, planning what we can do together when everyone arrives.

We get up and shower again, getting ourselves ready for the evening but we can’t resist having a little play in the shower.

We take it in turns touching and kissing different parts of each others bodies, we are enjoying ourselves so much we don’t realise Carl is back until he clears his throat. He laughs he tells us we need to save some energy for tonight, as we only have a few hours before everyone arrives.

We decide we need to get food, so we order a take away.

Carl tells us he would like us to do whatever he says tonight and only what he says, unless he tells us different. Sara is up for it but I’m not so sure, he assures me he just wants to push my boundaries a little - not as much as he will Sara and I must keep an eye on her, as she can teach me a few things. I’m a little reluctant still but I say I will give it a try he, says if I’m not happy with something just tell him and we will talk about it lol - which means I will do it in the end .

The nerves really start to kick in after our little chat so I go and lay down for a while it’s not long before I realise I’ve been asleep and Carl is gently trying to wake me up telling me I have an hour to shower and put this outfit on that he has gotten me, so I start to sort myself out .

When I’m done I go in search of Sara and Carl, she has the same outfit on as me and there’s not a lot to it. so we don’t need to take it off to have fun !

Carl informs us, that we are the hostesses tonight and our 1st duty is to greet the “guests” when they arrive. I ask how many are coming and he says we don’t need to know that but just do as he says. He pops in the bedroom and comes back out wearing a T-Shirt with “Sara & Just’s Master” written on it !!!

He looks at his watch and tells us the first guest will be here at 21:00hrs, so we have 5 minutes to wait. Almost on cue, there’s a knock on the door. Carl orders us to kneel each side of the hallway that leads to the front door, and not to speak.

He opens the door and in walks a guy that Carl introduces as Luke, he’s a big guy with dreadlocks. Smartly dressed and not bad looking, Carl points to us in turn and introduces us to him.

Without hesitation, Luke walks straight up to Sara and takes his cock out and Carl orders her to suck it ! This she does, I can see that Luke is VVWE and definitely a mouth full for her !

I’m watching her work his cock, when there’s another knock at the door. Carl opens it and another guy comes in, Carl introduces him as Pete. Now I’ve got a feeling of what’s next and I’m right, Carl introduces me to Peter and just like Luke. Out comes his cock, he’s definitely classed as VVVWE !

I do my duty and start to suck it, I can’t take it all but manage to get a lot of it in and he’s not complaining!

Carl tell’s the guys that they are not to cum in our mouths just yet and when others arrive, they must free up our willing mouths for the new guests !

Carl goes to the bedroom and pulls the king sized mattress off the bed and puts it in the centre of the front room, this is to be the main play area.

Then there’s another knock on the door, Lex answers it and I can see two guys coming in.

Carl calls them Danny & Rob, he points to us girls and tells them our names.

Luke and Pete move away from us and Danny goes over to Sara and I get Rob, again we do our duty as ordered by Carl !

Carl / Pete & Luke go in to the main room have have a drink, we spend about another 10mins sucking Danny and Rob. Then Carl calls Danny and Rob in the main room and Sara and I are told to wait outside.

After a little while, we are called in. All the guys are naked and standing around the big mattress, playing with their hard cocks ! Sara looks at me and winks, then says that it looks like we are in for a fun night.

Carl orders us to lay on the bed and then blindfolds us both, he tells us that we will not know who’s playing with us.

I feel hands start to touch my body, being blindfolded certainly does make it a bigger turn on. I’m pulled up and told to kneel, then I can feel a hard cock being rubbed around my pussy from behind. It’s not long before it’s made wet enough and the guy slips in a massive cock deep inside me. He starts to fuck me, not hard but slow and gentle. I then feel a cock being guided towards my mouth, so I open it and a hard cock gets put in. I start to suck it, all the time being gently fucked from behind. I’m liking it and getting turned on by the experience, I start to push back a little and the guy takes this as he cue to fuck me a bit harder. This obviously turns the guy on that I’m sucking, because I can feel his cock start to throb and he’s moaning out loud - so, I suck a bit harder and he suddenly cum’s. I suck him dry and swallow all his load and he then moves away.

I can hear Sara being fucked hard and she’s moaning loudly, so I know she’s definitely enjoying herself on the other half of the bed !

I’m still being fucked from behind but can feel someone has come to lay next to me, the guy fucking me stops and I’m manhandled on top of the other guy. I spread my legs and he slides his cock in me and starts to fuck my pussy from underneath me, I then feel another guy moving about behind me and a pair of hands grab my waist and then a extra cock manages to slip in my pussy. I’m now being DP’d and it feels great, two massive cocks moving together giving me maximum pleasure. It doesn’t take long before I’m cum’ing and they both speed up to ensure I have the biggest orgasm possible.

They both withdraw and straight away another pair of hands grab me and lay me on my back, with no time to rest. My legs are chucked over a set of shoulders and cock is thrust in me, who ever this is - he likes to play rough !!!

He’s fucking me so hard and deep and at the same time, calling me a “Blackmans whore” - it’s turning me on big time and i dig my nails in to his shoulders as hard as I can and drag them down his back, he lets out a moan. He’s not slowing down and I can’t hold on much longer, I’m on the verge of cum’ing. I tell him that I’m about to explode and this just makes him bang me harder - I dig my nails in deeper and start to cum, letting out a pleasure moan as I do.

He stops and withdraws and I hear Carl talking to me, he’s asking if I’m ok and I say yes. Good he says and asks if I’ve ever been airtight ? I tell him that I don’t know what that means and he explains that it’s a term used when a cock is in every hole of a woman thus making her “Airtight” ! I say definitely not ever done that and he tells me that’s about to change, he reminds me that I have agreed to do as he says !!

I’m instructed by Carl to kneel above a guy that’s laying down and the guy slides his hard cock in my soaking wet pussy, a hand then grabs my hair and pulls my head up. My mouth is forced open by another cock and Carl orders me to start sucking, at the same time - the guy underneath starts to fuck me, that’s two holes covered and I’m a little nervous now !

I feel someone putting some lube around my arsehole and the tip of a cock slowly gets pushed in. It’s held there for a bit, so I can get used to it. Then it’s slowly worked in so it’s full length is inside me and the owner of it starts to fuck me slowly in rhythm with the guy underneath me and I’m still sucking the other guys cock !!

I hear Carl pronounce that I’m now Airtight, I also then realise it’s him fucking my arse. They all carry on for a few minutes and the guy I’m sucking asks Carl if he can cum in my mouth, He says yes and right away the guy releases his load in to the depths of my throat - I hear Carl shout SWALLOW at me, so I suck the guy dry and swallow the lot as instructed.

He’s done and moves away, the guy underneath is next to cum and he slides out - just leaving Carl fucking my arse, he leans down and tells me to get ready and then wraps his arms around me tightly and suddenly double’s his speed and the force he’s fucking me. OMG I’m screaming with pleasure and he lets go with one of his hands and slaps my arse hard and continues to slap it hard before cum’ing.

He stops and gets up and then removes my blindfold, I see Sara still being fucked by two guys and she’s also blindfolded.

Carl orders me to go clean myself up, I move to the bathroom and start the shower up and get in. It’s not long before Sara joins me, we wash each other and she asks if I’m enjoying myself. I say yes and she tells me she is as well, we have a little kiss and finish washing each other and return to the main room

All the guys are sitting around the mattress and Carl tell’s Sara and me to get on there and put on a show for the boys !!

We both get on the mattress and start kissing and our hands start to explore each other’s bodies, I run a hand down her side and force her legs apart. I gently slide a couple of fingers in to her awaiting pussy and start to rub her like she showed me earlier.

She arches her back and spreads her legs as far apart as possible, I know she’s on the verge of squirting BUT I suddenly stop and remove my fingers. She sits up and looks at me, as if to say wtf !!

I wink and smile and immediately dive between her legs and start tonguing her clit, at the same time - I’m also working a finger in and out of her pussy. She flops back on the bed and arches her back again and let’s the sensation take over her body, it doesn’t take long before she’s cum’ing heavily over my face. I carry on licking and sucking up her juices until she can take no more and pushes me away ! She lays there and smiles at me, we both look around at the guys and their all wanking.

Sara then tell’s me it’s my turn to receive and pushes me down on the mattress, she reaches over to her night bag and pulls out a strap on!!!

She lays me on my back and kneels between my open legs, she asks if I’ve ever been fucked by a girl and I reply No.

she puts on the strap on and lubricants it and gently starts to insert it in me, it’s a black one - about 11” long and has around a 5” girth !!! It’s in and she start’s fucking me, all the time kissing my neck and giving me deep kisses on the mouth.

It feels nice, as she’s working it in and out of me. She’s definitely done this before and knows exactly how fast to go and how hard to push it. I tell Sara that I’m going to cum, she winks at me and moves her hand down to the belt. Suddenly, the strap on starts to vibrate. OMG that’s it, i cum and I don’t stop cum’ing until she turns it off and slides out of me !!!

Carl tell’s us that we have done good and that we are going to be rewarded by us both laying down and having all the guys wank and cum over us.

So, we lay down and they start. It’s not long before Sara and myself are covered in cum, it’s everywhere - over our faces / boobs, everywhere!

The boys are happy and most importantly, Carl is happy.

It’s time for Sara and me to shower yet again.

We clean up and come back out, the lads are all dressed and ready to leave. They each say thanks for a great night and kiss us both goodbye, then they all leave together.

Myself and Sara help Carl clean up and soon have the room looking normal again, we strip the sheets off the mattress and put clean ones on it and put it back on the bed.

We then chill for a while with a few drinks, Carl asks if we enjoyed the night and we both said yes. I asked him if he did and he smiled and said yes.

After a while, we all go to bed. We don’t play because we are all knackered, we just fall asleep. Carl in the middle of Sara and me, all cuddled up together.

In the morning, Sara is up first and makes breakfast for us all. Then she says she has to leave and Carl agreed to drop her at the station but before she leaves, she gives me her phone number and invites me up to stay with her anytime I want. She tells me to please stay in touch and that she really does want us to spend time together, I assure her that I’ve also had a fantastic time and that I will definitely stay in touch with her and that I will talk to Hubby about visiting her. We kiss and Carl takes her to the station.

When he gets back, it’s 11:30 and he says he’s had a great time but disappointed I have to leave him at 13:30, he’s upset that we don’t have more time together. I say hold on and I’ll ring Hubby !

You tell me to stay another night if I want, it’s not a problem.

Carl is happy and tells me he’s going to treat me like a queen for the next 24hrs.

He can’t stop smiling and grabs me, throwing me on to the sofa and telling me that we are going to go out shopping - he wants to buy me a sexy revealing outfit, because we are going to a special club tonight and he wants to show me off. It a bit like a Swinging event but he says I’m not allowed to play with anyone unless he says so and I must do everything he says !!!

He says it will be fun and he wants to push my boundaries a lot further and make it a night I will remember!

it’s a BDSM club !

So, he says my outfit will be short black leather skirt / white blouse, unbuttoned half way down / leather collar & lead / black high heel boots & definitely no knickers are to be worn. Carl says he knows exactly were to buy it all and so, off we go !!

Outfit brought and back to Carls, for the afternoon.

We have a lazy afternoon, just playing about with each other. I suck him and he fucks me a few times, once in the arse. We take a few photos and videos to show send to hubby while he’s fishing.

He tells me he loves fucking me and loves it when I visit. He can’t believe that I have a hubby that lets him do it, I tell him that hubby just wants me to enjoy myself - no matter what.

We have some food and we shower and get ready for our night out, I’m a bit nervous but Carl assures me all will be fine.

We arrive at the club and Carl guides me in on my lead - it’s nothing like I’ve ever been to before, it’s a proper hardcore sex club.

Carl tugs my lead and says he will show me around and leads me off on a tour of the place.

There’s a big dungeon area with little dungeon area’s that lead off it and they have everything you can imagine in them, there’s glory holes / sex swings / big open play rooms / one small lockable room / hot tubs and looking around, everyone is dressed up in either leather / PVC or latex outfits !!!

He reminds me, that I’m collared and I must obey his every command and never speak unless he allows me.

Carl says this has been one of his fantasy’s for years, having a sub collared and obeying him at a club. He tells me that he will be instructing me to do things to him and others and I can’t refuse!!!

I’m a bit overwhelmed and I tell carl, he leads me in a room and locks the door he says - listen I will not make you do anything I know you can’t handle we will take it slow and then talk about where we go next, he then kisses me and starts to touch me. I’m panting for more but he stops and says, ok that’s what you’ve got to look forward to - he then unlocks the door and leads me out.

First stop is a small dungeon room, he orders to me bend over the seat in the corner. So I do as I’m told, he picks up a whip leans down and whispers - I know you will enjoy this but when you’ve had too much signal me by patting your leg.

He starts to whip me not too hard not too soft, he’s right I like it a lot we have a very big audience in no time. Someone says to him can he have a go, Carl whispers to me that it will be ok but signal if it’s too much and he will stop them - I nod yes.

This guy starts to whip me, he’s getting right into it all and it’s going well, then he suddenly cracks it a bit too hard. I immediately pat my leg.

Carl stops him doing anymore, I’ve already moved from the chair and I have a small cu at the top of my thigh.

Carl straight away takes me back into the small lockable room too take a look at my thigh and tells me too wait here and lock the door behind him, I will be back.

He’s not gone long, he’s back with some ice in a towel to sooth my thigh. He kisses me saying he’s sorry - I’m ok, I tell him.

We start to cuddle and I find myself rubbing his cock, I take it out of his jeans and drop to my knees. He’s smiling and I start too suck him as deep as I can - after a while he pulls me up and bends me over the table and starts to fuck me. He starts to pound into me faster / harder I find myself saying I like it and for him to push harder. He’s liking that I’m telling him what to do, he’s tells me he’s not going to last much longer. I’m still telling him harder faster.

He cum’s - he’s throbbing for ages, it feels like I’m on fire !!

He touches me, I whimper - he touches me harder and starts rubbing and putting his fingers in me.

It doesn’t take long and I’m cuming like never before he holds me whispering to me the whole time knowing it turns me on .

We relax for a bit - there’s a sofa in the room. He asks if my thigh is ok, I tell him it is.

We cuddle and then he says you ready for more exploring, I say yes master - he kisses me again - clips on my lead and off we go.

He leads me around and we can see lots of action taking place, we stop at the glory hole wall and watch as difficult guys stick their cocks through the holes and await to be sucked off by a girl and sometimes a guy !

There is a spare hole and a very large cock suddenly pops through it, Carl jerks my lead and orders me to kneel and suck it. I do as requested, I take it in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. I can hear the cocks owner moaning behind the wall but obviously I can’t see then !

I’m there sucking for around 5 minutes and Carl tell’s me to finish the guy off, so I quicken the pace and start to suck harder. It’s not long before I feel the guys warm cum hitting the back of my throat, I have no choice but to swallow his load.

I get up and Carl tell’s me I’m a good girl, he leads me to the bathroom and so I can clean my teeth.

Carl continues to lead me around, we see loads of people playing.

In the corner of the dungeon area, he spots a large wooden X it has arm and leg chains fitted.

We walk over to it and Carl points, so I lean on it facing forward. Carl then attaches the top chains to my wrists and then forces my legs apart and fixes the bottom chains to my ankles !

He lifts my skirt and starts to rub my clit from behind, I can feel myself getting wet. I notice a few people have walked over to watch, one woman steps forward, stands next to Carl and starts gently slapping my arse.

She then starts working her way down, until she’s slipping a finger in my pussy - Carl then steps back and leaves her too it. She probing me with her fingers and also whispering dirty talk to me, calling me blackmans whore / white slut etc etc

It’s turning me on that much, that the flood gates open and i squirt all over the floor. She doesn’t stop and I’m wiggling about trying to move away from her but am being held tight by the chains ! Eventually, she stops and pulls my hair back and gives me a kiss - she tells me that I’m one of the best “squirters” she’s had !!

Carl releases the chains and again - I head to the bathroom to clean up.

Once done, I’m clipped back on my lead and we head to one of the big open play rooms. There is 3 large beds all pushed together and probably 15 people on the them, all playing !

Carl undoes my lead and he undresses himself and gets on the beds, I’m then told to undress and join him ! I lay next to him and he whispers, that he knows I don’t like open play but just relax and go with the flow !

We start to play, I swing round and start to suck him. He in-turn is teasing my clit with his fingers and making me very wet, I can feel others around me but close my eyes and blank them out.

Carl moves slightly and I can feel another pair of hands caressing my body, I don’t look and just carry on sucking Carl with closed eyes. The extra hands are exploring me, both them and Carl fingers are working overtime in me and it’s not long before I have stop sucking Carl and bite my lip as I cum !

I open my eyes and the extra hands belong to a guy, he doesn’t say a word but just moves up and thrusts his cock in my mouth. Carl orders me to suck it, so I obey his command. It’s not till I open my mouth to take it on, that I realise just how big it is. I’m guessing 12” long and must have the biggest girth I’ve ever seen, I struggle to get it in my mouth and so just concentrate on the tip. Licking and teasing it, he guy seems to be enjoying it.

Carl moves behind me and slowly starts to fuck me in the arse, he asks if I’m ok and I wink at him. We all play like this for a while and then the guy asks if him and Carl can swap places, Carl says yes but he can’t fuck me in the arse, he’s ok with that. Quick move around and I’m sucking my favourite black cock, the guy behind is putting a load of lube on his cock and reassured me that he will take it slow !

I can feel the tip going in and it’s starting to stretch me already, Carl pulls away, so I can concentrate on taking the massive cock that’s trying to enter me. The guy pushes a bit more in and Carl is reassuring me that it will be fine, it’s at least half in now and I’m getting comfortable with it. So I start to push back a little, the guy stops pushing and tells me to push back as much as I want. I do it gently and before long I’ve got the full length in me, I adjust my position and start to move forward and backwards on his rock hard cock. Carl puts his cock back in my mouth and I get back to sucking him, I can take nearly the full length of his cock in my mouth.

I’m finding it a turn on playing with two guys on a big bed, with loads of others doing the same thing around me.

The guy behind, grabs my waist and starts to build his rhythm . Pumping his large cock into me and pulling me back by my waist with each of his forward thrusts.

Carl is holding my shoulders and I’m sucking / licking his cock, he learns back on his knees and tells me he’s about to cum. This turns the guy on that’s fucking me and so he increases his speed and says he’s also about to explode - I suck harder and at the same time push back as hard as I can, his cock stretching my pussy. We all cum at the same time and collapse in a pile on the bed, totally knackered!!

We all get up and again, I retreat to the bathroom to clean up.

When I return, I find Carl back on the beds and playing with a couple of girls. He asks if I want to join and I say not at the moment, I tell him I’m going to look around.

I end up at the hot tubs, there’s 3 of them.

1 x 2 seater

1 x 6 seater

1 x 10 seater

I decide to strip off and go in the 6 seater to relax for a bit, there is only an old’ish married couple in there and they are just chilling.

I just close my eyes and lay back, letting the warm water flow around my body.

After about 15 minutes, another couple get in. They are in their early 20’s at a guess, she’s looks a bit shy and he looks scared!

The older couple get out and the youngsters introduce themselves to me, they are a white couple called Jane and Peter. I tell them I’m known as MrsJust and that I’m here with a good friend of mine.

We chat and they tell me this is their very first time at any sort of sex club and they have only been swinging for 4 months but haven’t actually played with anyone as yet, the idea turns them both on but they aren’t 100 sure yet !!

I tell them just to take things slow and never do anything that you’re not 100% comfortable with and most importantly, talk things through with your partner. I explain how we got into it and where we are now and that I am now aloud to have **Special** friends that I can arrange meets with

Jane thinks that’s great and slides beside me and gives me a high 5, Peter slides the other way. So I end up sitting in the middle of them both, Peter asks if he can touch me and I smile. So he starts to rub my thigh under the water, Jane looks on and starts to play with my breast’s. Peter slips a finger inside me and starts to work on my pussy, Jane looks up and gives me the most gentle kiss on the lips. She tells me she has never kissed a girl and has often wondered what it’s like, I pull her closer and kiss her, tongue’s dart from mouth to mouth and she loves it.

They ask if we can all go somewhere private, I explain there is only one small lockable room and I’d also have to ask my master if it’s ok !

We all go to find Carl and find him just coming out the bathroom after cleaning himself up. I explain that Jane & Peter want me to join them and that they are both new to the scene, Jane tugs my arm and asks if Carl would like to join us. She says, she’s never had a BBC and it’s something they have talked about !

We find the lockable room is empty and move inside, lock the door and we all undress. I notice that peter is hard, as is Carl. So I take peter and start to suck him and Jane does the same to Carl after some encouragement from Him. She’s a bit nervous, so Carl takes things easy to start with.

Peter seems to have relaxed a bit and has started taking the lead, he pulls away and lays on his back and asks me to get on top and to reverse ride him. I do as I’m asked and am soon enjoying myself, he starts slapping my arse and moaning with pleasure.

Carl guides Jane on to all 4’s and swings behind her and slowly enters her from behind, I watch her face as he pushes all his cock in to her and can see that she is definitely enjoying her first black cock. Carl does what Carl does best and starts to pound her hard and within a few minutes, Jane is screaming with pleasure !

Peter tells me he’s about to cum, so I quickly get off and lay on my back and drag him on top of me, I chuck my legs over his shoulders and tell him to fuck me as fast and as hard as he can !

He slides inside me and starts to bang hard on to me, I dig my nails in his back and tell him to go faster. He’s at full pelt and I start to cum and shout at him to keep going hard and fast, he does and I start to shake with pleasure as my juices flow. He collapses on top of me and I can feel his cock throbbing, so I know he’s also cum.

Carl is showing Jane why Black is best, he’s got her screaming with pleasure and I’m sure she’s having the best orgasm she’s ever had !! Without losing pace, Carl pulls out / chucks Jane on her back / flips her legs over his shoulders and continues to fuck her hard. She’s has tears of joy running down her face, she has never been fucked like this and Carl is making sure she remembers this night. He’s on form and banging away in her, she’s trying to slide away. She can’t stop cum’ing but Carl won’t let her go. Eventually, Carl cums and has to stop. We all lay there for a while resting, then Jane and I go to the bathroom to clean up.

While in there, she says that was the best sex she had ever had and can see why I love my BBC !!

I tell her all about the BBC parties we attend and we exchange Fab usernames, she’s definitely up for attending a party.

We meet up with Peter & Carl and all go get a drink at the bar, Peter thanks us both for making their first swinging experience a success and says hopefully we will all see each other again. I look at Jane and she gives me a wink, I’m sure she is going to be one of the “once you go black, you never go back” girls and Peter isn’t going to have a lot of choice in the matter

We leave them at the bar and Carl clips me back on the lead, he looks at his watch and says “it’s 02:45, well have another walk around and then leave if nothing happens” - I nod and say Ok master.

As we are walking about, Carl bumps in to one of his mates. I’ve never seen him before but he knows Carl well, his names Kris.

They stand chatting but I keep seeing Kris looking at me discreetly, we make eye contact a couple of times but he quickly looks away.

I start looking around and then notice Kris whispering in Carls ear and Carl nodding !!

Next minute, Carl hands my lead to Kris and I’m ordered to follow him. Carl walks off and Kris leads me off in the opposite direction, he doesn’t talk to me until we enter one of the other open playrooms.

There are only a few people in there and loads of spare room on the big play beds, Kris unclips my lead and tells me to undress, he also undresses. We get on the bed and he starts kissing me, he’s a good kisser and I’m starting to get in the mood.

He starts to run his fingers around my pussy and every now and then, just gently rubs over my clit. This soon gets me moist and he starts to enter me with a couple of fingers, just to keep me wet.

I can feel he’s hard and start to use my hands on his Cock, he moans and grown’s with pleasure. After a bit, he spins around and puts me on all 4’s and comes up behind me. Then I feel his wet tongue rimming me, I’m not a lover of having my arse hole licked but I didn’t want to upset him by asking him to stop !

He does this for a while, then stops, I notice he starts to rub lube on his cock and then starts to gently push it in my bum !

I relax and he’s in, he’s gentle again - so it’s not painful. He grabs my waist and starts to fuck my arse. I’m enjoying it and pushing back in rhythm with him pushing forward. he doesn’t last long. I soon feel his cock start to throb and know he’s cum’ing. He’s done and withdraws, he can see that I’m not impressed but just gets up and gets dressed and walks off without even talking to me - just leaving me on the bed !!!

I’m laying there thinking WTF when a guy comes over and lays next to me, he says that he saw what that guy just done and could see I wasn’t very happy about the way he just up’ed and left !!

I say it’s not a nice thing to do and definitely not the way to treat someone you just had sex with, he introduces himself and says his name is Robin, I tell him my name and we make small talk for a bit. He asked if I mind him touching me, I say I needed to ok it with my Master. Just then Carl walks by and comes over. I explain what just happened with his mate Kris and how he treated me, Carl isn’t happy and says he’s going to find him and have a word. Robin asks him if he can look after me while he goes find Kris and Carl says yes and goes off.

Robin pulls me down on the bed and starts kissing me, his hands exploring my body as he does so. He tells me he’s not in to anything kinky, just likes great sex. I laugh and say I love great sex but do like a little bit of bondage / arse slapping.

He pulls me over on top of him and I raise myself up and lower myself back down on his cock, it’s a nice size and feels good in me.

We start moving together and he starts to play with my breasts as well, just tweaking my nipples and pulling on them a bit. He’s a good mover and it’s not too long before i say I’m close to coming, he asks if I’d mine stopping and changing positions. He turns me on my back and opens my legs and immediately plants his head between them, straight away licking my clit and also playing with a finger there at the same time. This feels really good and I place a hand on top of his head and push his head down !

I start to cum and he doesn’t stop, he holds my legs open and licks and sucks like there’s no tomorrow. He definitely knows what he’s doing, he’s good - very good !

Once he’s done, he comes up and says that it’s his turn now. So, I take his cock in my mouth and start to pleasure him. He was on the verge of cum’ing anyway, do it doesn’t take me long to get him to cum in my mouth. When done, we both get up and get dressed.

I go to the bathroom room to clean up.

It’s now 4am and I go find Carl and say I’ve had enough, he agrees and we go get our jackets. He tells me that he spoke to Kris and told him he will never be invited to any of his parties again and that he shouldn’t treat women like that !!

We arrive back at the house and go straight to bed, we only cuddle up because we are both totally knackered.

It’s 10:30 before we wake up and Carl asks what time have I got to leave, i say about 4pm - good he says, because he wants us to spend the rest of the day in bed.

We get up, shower / clean teeth / have a couple of slices of toast and we are back to bed by 11am.

He leans over and kisses me, grab’s my hand and puts it on his rock hard cock. He then says to me, let’s make the last 4 hours even more memorable !!!!

I get up and put his cock in my mouth I know he can see me in the mirror and he’s smiling, I turn and tweak his nipples as I know he likes it a lot. I don’t get very far when he pulls me down and moves to go down on me, he’s inspecting it. He likes to look and see what he’s doing close up, his fingers and tongue work me until I can’t take it anymore.

Before I have time to think he’s in me pounding hard and fast, I’m having trouble keeping up - my body is shaking with pleasure .

He changes position he really knows how to please a girl, he flips me over and I’m on all 4’s and he continues to pound in to me . Suddenly his pace slows, I know he’s trying not to cum.

Our position changes again, this time my legs are over his shoulders and his pace is a lot slower. He’s savouring this as he knows he can’t hold out much longer, he’s cuming I can feel his cock throbbing ! WOW it was amazing, we stay still for a while then get up and clean up.

We get a drink and then just cuddle on the bed.

I must have dropped off as I’m woken by Carl between my legs , nice way to be woken I say. He laughs then carries on until I cum, next minute he’s in me fucking me slowly, he knows I’m sensitive as I’ve just cum.

It’s not long until I’m cuming again and this sets him off too, we are both exhausted and just lay kissing for a while and then get up and have a shower.

I tell him I’ve had a great few days and hopefully we will be able to do it again soon. I get dressed and it’s soon time to go, we kiss and cuddle and say our goodbyes .

By *ottom slave for blackMan  over a year ago

brentford

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Wicked writing

"Wicked writing "
thank you

" "

Glad you liked it

So, who liked my story ?

I know it’s long but was it worth the read ?

If so, I may do another one soon

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

Really good

"Really good "

Thank you

By *an_84Man  over a year ago

south london

Great post

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Great

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

Brilliant story

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 15:59:32]

"Great post "

Thank you

"Great"

Thank you

"Brilliant story "

Thank you

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

" "

Thank you

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome story xx

"awesome story xx"

Thank you xx

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story, hope you write more

"Fantastic story, hope you write more"
glad you enjoyed it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sure it’s a close call as to who enjoyed it more, all of us reading it or you experiencing it all!

"I’m sure it’s a close call as to who enjoyed it more, all of us reading it or you experiencing it all! "

Are any of the pics on your profile from these wonderful few days?

"Are any of the pics on your profile from these wonderful few days? "

So, shall I pen another ???

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Yes please, the first one was excellent

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

Yes definitely

By *ottom slave for blackMan  over a year ago

brentford

yes please

New story just started...

It’s called:-

Unexpected Saturday night...

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Excellent story

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loved it.... Thank you

"Excellent story "

Thanks

"Loved it.... Thank you "

Thank you

"New story just started...

It’s called:-

Unexpected Saturday night..."

Well, the new story got deleted by the Mod’s

Wow unreal

"Wow unreal"

Thank you

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, hope you write about more of your adventures

"Brilliant story, hope you write about more of your adventures"

Thanks

By *iggdogg411Couple  over a year ago

Chico

Looking forward to your next story the one I just read was perfect.

"Looking forward to your next story the one I just read was perfect. "

Thank you

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story

"Fantastic story "

Thank you