FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > an unexpectant 3 in a bed

an unexpectant 3 in a bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I once went to dinner in a hotel. I went alone and met up with a couple and their friend. As the night progressed the couple had a massive fallout and the friend was a victim of the bust-up.

I was alone, as is sadly the case, at this dinner, and had a twin room. As the evening drew to a close the two injured parties asked if they could stay in my room? All were agreed that pushing the two beds together would be the deed that would need to be done. So the time came and off to bed we went. There was too much upset in the evening for any flirtatious activity. Once we were all settled into bed with the lady in the middle, sleep rushed in.

Before I knew it the bed had developed a life of its own with the lady facing me rocking to the rhythm of a cock in her pussy from behind. Facing me she reached out and took hold of my cock and started to stroke it. She clearly was enjoying her fucking and pulled on my cock as she licked her lips. I knelt in front of her and she gleefully and breathily took my cock in her mouth. The speed of the fucking of her pussy was steady and clearly coming close to an endpoint. She was slurping on my cock and wanking me off. She took her load in her pussy and continued sucking me giving me all her attention. As I started to cum she reached down and brought the cum from her pussy to my mouth which urged me on and I came in her mouth. With her mouth full of my cum and mine full of the other guy's she kissed me passionately snowballing me all the way. Most pleasant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago