FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends Mothers Panty Drawer

Friends Mothers Panty Drawer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oosegun OP   Man  over a year ago

MaverickTow

So me and a few friends where drinking in my mates house one night. Ive thought about fucking his mum everyday since i met her. Anyways everyone was sleeping i woke up and went to toilet, i got to toilet and remembered his mum wasnt in the house. I sneaked into her room across the hall, heart racing not knowing what to expect. Open first drawer loads of condoms and lube. Second drawer there was this amazing lingerie, my cock was throbbing hard. Bottom drawer had the biggest dildo in it (yeno the one with the veins) i thought fuck me u kinky cunt, pre cum leaking out. I freaked out and went back into other room and went to sleep.

Few weeks had passed all i could think about was her and her sexy underwear. I have a fetish for naughty kinky lingerie. Anyways i remembered she wasnt home one day so i went around the back and tried the back door, to my surprise it was open. I went straight for her dirty washing there was loads of dirty thongs. I sniffed them wanking, dribbled pre cum on them, ran upstairs into her room got all her underwear out on the bed and took pics of everything dildos cuffs kinky stuff. I took a pair of red thongs home with me the ones that had two thin straps at the side, got home heart racing, went to my room and started to wank my cock to the thongs smelling them thinking of her wet cunt all over them, wondering if she is hairy or smooth. I couldnt believe what i seen.

We drank again a few times in my mates after that this one time she was there with her partner, she has a dog and it wouldnt stop barking. I was in living room drinking i was there alone everyone else was in kitchen, i only just arrived. She says do u hear that dog barking all day, must be in heat the poor dog has needs too. Just like me she says with a devilish look in her eyes. I didnt know what to do so i just stared at her and thought fuck me if only u knew , id fuck u right here and now if i knew u wanted it. She has the most amazing tits and nice curvy body, tight curvy ass. I would do anything for one night with her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot hot hot!

MaverickTow

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 21:04:28]

MaverickTow

"Hot hot hot! "

Thanks