FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My naughty summer 3some

My naughty summer 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uster1946 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is a true story about me in my late teens I got a job in the community helping the elderly with shopping and taking them to the doctors etc in my local area first year of driving my second job from school getting paid very low wage for 3 days a week but it paid for my car so I was happy to have a job my friend had got me the job as he was running the office one day middle of July after a morning of seeing to the old folk I parked the car outside the office no air con in them days lol feeling very hot I went across the road to the local pub the horse and hounds to treat myself to a cold pint of larger went inside a bit shy at 18 and 1/2 there were a few people there with the same idea as me 2 old men watching the race’s on the tv a few others out for lunch from the local shops and factories and sat at the end of the bar a couple in there early 30 s having a laugh with the bar tender I smiled at them and waited to be served I could see the lady point to me and tell the man behind the bar that I was waiting he came over and severed me the woman shouted over to me don’t just stand waiting next time u will wait all day with this one he’s more interested in chatting than working I said thanks il remember that for next time got my drink and went outside to sit in the beer garden to enjoy my pint

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonder what happens next lol

Cardiff

I sat outside watching the world go by enjoying my nice cold beer it went down a treat thinking to myself I could do the last to calls on foot and stay and have anther pint or two so finished up my pint and went inside for another this time I went to the other end of the bar and stood near the couple as the bar man was still chatting with them laughing another pint plz I said feeling a bit more confident with a pint already inside me yr a quick learner the guy said and laughed to his wife well I remembered what u said so came down this end to save waiting lol nice to see a young lad who dose as he’s told she said most of the time I replied we all started to giggle I’m Clive he said and this is jan hi I said I’m John we stood at the bar having a chat I told them that I was working near by and was in need of a pint as it was so hot outside they said that it was there local and often pop in to check out the talent and laughing they seemed a bubbly couple Clive was about 5.8 and jan about 5 .2 long dark brown hair big breasts and curves in all the right places as we chatted I could see that that look of lust in Clive eyes for jan touching her when ever he could and jan had a lovely sexy smile and beautiful brown eyes after a few mins jan said do u mind if we join u outside in the beer garden as it’s a lovely day no I’d love to chat some more so we headed out side and sat on the table as jan sat down her skirt got caught on the table careful Clive said u will show everyone what u got on under that skirt jan laughed again and said to me u don’t mind seeing my stockings and panties do u john feeling more comfortable with them I said that would be the best thing that has happened to me in a long time

Cardiff

We sat a chatted for a while there were very flirty and me being a young lad I was a bit nervous but was having a laugh Clive got up another pint john he said yes why not while he was gone jan told me that they were very much in love been married for a few years but love other people s company if U know what I mean with that she put her hand on my knee and smiled

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

Cardiff

As held my knee I could feel my heart rate rising could help but notice her silky bra under her top which was a bit see though in the sun light and seeing the top of her big breasts move as she moved a bit closer steady on said Clive as he came back with the drinks yr making the young man blush I stood up thinking that he would be angry at jan touching my leg let me help u with those drinks I took the two pints off him and put them on the table moved across I bit stay where u are mate he said jan likes to touch up the talent I can wait he said laughed a cheeky laugh and sat on the other side of the table that got me thinking what have I got myself into here the nerves were intense it was good job I had had to pints or I think I would have done a runner lol

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 10:10:17]

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Good start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Cardiff

We sat there chatting flirting me shitting myself but enjoying the company and the attention I was getting and the odd hand on my leg tap on the arm and watching jan s body moving around those lovely big breasts wobbling her skirt moving up as she moved knowing she had stockings on underneath hoping to get a glimpse of stocking tops Clive was very relaxed with all this he just seemed to be happy that jan was enjoying her afternoon drink the sun was out he was having a pint all was good with that we heard the call for last orders shit it was 2 40 in the afternoon pubs used to close at 3 in them days I didn’t release the time should be back in work told them both I would have to go back to work and I was sorry that I couldn’t return the drink that Clive has bought me Clive said not to worry and how long would it be before I finish work I told him my mate was the boss and i will pop over and see if he could cover my last two calls no worries he said have u got a pen yes I said why me and jan are going home now and That I would be more than welcome to pop to there house for a drink after I finish he handed me a beer mat with there a address on I said i would Try and get there as soon as I could drank my pint and went back to the office

Cardiff

I got back to the office and told my mate that a couple had been chatting me up in the pub and told them they want me to go back to there house after work for a drink lol he told me to get going don’t worry about the rest of yr calls il do them for u so I went to the loo and had a wash and set off to there house it was a few streets away a 5 min walk all the way there my heart was racing had only been with a few girls no experience and here I was not knowing what was going to happen but I was not thinking with my head And all I could see was that sexy smile those lovely brown eyes and beautiful breasts and figure of jan going through my mind it was not long till I was standing at the gate shall I or not what do I do shit to late now go on ring the bell if u don t u will regret it ding dong there’s no going back now I thought

wolverhampton

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Cardiff

The door opened there was jan stood there bloody hell john that was quick we have only just got back thought u had to finish yr work it’s ok I said when I told my mate about the sexy couple that I met in the pub and u had asked me back to yrs for a drink he told me to get going so I did lol come on in Clive has just taken a beer out into the garden he will be happy to see u as I walked in passed jan she grabbed my bum but not as pleased as me she said go straight through and I’ll get u a beer I said thanks as I walked through to the kitchen and out of the back door Clive was sitting there top off beer in one hand shorts on relaxing in the sun john he said sit down get yr top off and enjoy the sun he had a good shape to him I wasn’t to bad then myself but he was tanned and looked pretty fit come on john don t be shy get that top off jan shouted from the kitchen I’ll be out now with yr beer and sun cream she laughed do as yr told now I thought what the hell took my top off and sat down out came jan with a beer cheers I said took a sip with that I felt Hans hands on my shoulders relax she said feeling her way down my chest from behind her breasts touching my neck while she rubbed my chest I promise u we won’t hurt u I could feel her breathe on my face feel her breasts against my neck and her hands rubbing my chest my cock was twitching In my pants I looked over to Clive hi shorts were very tight his bulge was big u could see he was enjoying what he was seeing I thinkIt’s time u took john in the room and take yr top off So he can have a look and feel u I’ll be in after my beer he said with a cheeky grin

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

More please

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Cardiff

Jan could see I was getting turned on but nervous so she grabbed my hand and said to Clive I’ve been waiting for the go ahead thought u were going to make me wait just the top half he said keep the rest covered till I come in with that jan lead me into the room turned around and lifted her arms I slowly put my arms around her waist and grabbed the bottom of her top lifting over her head placed her top on the floor and looking over her shoulder at her lovely breasts in a white silk and lacy bra her nipples hard inside her bra I kissed her neck gently breathing heavily on her neck as I kissed it mmmmmm she said that feels good hope u like my puppies god yes I said she could feel my bulge rubbing against her bum she pushed back Onto my bulge as my hands made my way to cup her breasts in my hands and give them a gentle squeeze they were gorgeous big and so sexy in her lacy bra I kissed down to the straps and pulled them off her shoulders with my teeth then pulled the front of the bra down to expose her nipples as I kissed her neck holding her breasts and tweaking her nipples between my fingers she turned around to give me a better look mmmmmmm I moved my hands down her body to her arse as I kissed down to her breasts taking one into my mouth and running my tongue around her nipples I could feel her suspenders under her skirt and her sexy panties going up the crack of her arse my heart racing and her moans getting louder and the sound of the back door closing we were there kissing and sucking her lovely tits while I had her arse in my hands looked up and Clive was standing there his shorts down stroking his big cock

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

By *orsetlad2Man  over a year ago

Wareham

Great story, (especially since it's true) more please

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

good

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Cardiff

That’s what I like said Clive another mans hands on her arse with that he moved forward and started to rub is hard cock up and down her arse catching my hands as he did I’d never touch another mans cock b4 never mind a big one but as I was enjoying his wife’s body I thought what the hell I let go of her bum with one hand and wrapped it around his cock and pushed it into he arse crack squeeing it gently between her cheeks as he slowly pushed her hair away from her neck so he could kiss it whispering to her to ease my head down to her pussy her legs parted be a good lad she said and take my panties off I reached under her skirt no silly she said with yr teeth

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Cardiff

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me slowly to my knees I was trying not to touch my hard cock as I knew I would nt last long if I did could believe what was happening chatting to a nice average couple in the pub to now being on my knees in-front of a sexy lady while her hubby was egging her on naked behind her with a big hard cock she leftest her skirt a and placed it over my head held on to the back of it and moved it into her crotch I started to lick the outside of her silky white panties mmmmmm I could taste her as they were quite wet moved my hands from her arse and down her legs feeling her stockings rubbing gently up them to the top Clive had lifted the back of her skirt and placed his hard cock in between her surspenders and her arse cheeks and was slowly trusting it back and forth I grabbed the panties and pulled them down a bit so I could grab them with my mouth and pulled them down enough so I could get my tongue in to lick her clit mmmmmm she tasted so good I could feel her moving getting more turned on by the minute sit on this face Clive said let him get his tongue right inside u a taste yr sweet pussy with that he moved away and let her remove her panties and skirt u heard what Clive said do as yr told lie on yr back and let me sit on yr face I need that tongue right inside me didn’t need telling twice I lay there watching this lovely shaven pussy being lowered on to my face seeing Clive helping her get to her knees and placing her pussy over my willing mouth as she lowered could feel a drip of her juices land on my upper lip a quick lick b4 the rest of her pussy covered my mouth mmmmmm her moans were really stating to turn me on she lent forward and to out my hard cock I’m not a big boy but I was so hard it was unreal as she moved back and forth on my face she teased my helmet with her tongue busy enjoying her I didn’t see Clive around the back getting to his knees then his face appeared near mine he opened her arse cheeks and started to lick at her bum hole I had to move froward to give him more room by this time jan was riding my tongue like she a jockey on the 3 30 at kempton

mullingar

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Cardiff

I could feel and taste her cumming in my mouth dripping down my chin and going up my nose it was a good job I’d had a few pints or I would have cum by now Clive started to push his fingers into her bum slowly going back and forth while he was stroking his cock it’s ok he said jan loves it in every hole don’t u jan mmmmm yes please she said and started to suck me going down deeper on my rock hard cock until she had the full length in her mouth I couldn’t help but feel the pressure building up I grabbed her tight I’m going to cum I said stop I’m going to cum but all I heard from jan was a big mmmmmmmm and she went faster shit it was to late I shot a really big load into her mouth it must have been 5 or six big squirts her moans were so horny as she swallowed as much as she could just dripping the last bit as her mouth was still full god that was a lot of cum she said haven’t had a heavy cummer in a while with that she straightned up to kiss Clive still straddling my face kissing Clive them staring what was left of my cum he licked a bit from her chin and put his tongue back into her mouth u could see how much in love they were he was so turned on by the sight of jan having a good time and jan loved the attention of two guys

wolverhampton

Hot!

Cardiff

Jan soon turned her attention to Clive rubbing his hard cock kissing him while she moved away from my face I was lying there watching these to for a while trying to stop my legs from shaking Clive was taking the lead once again think jan loved to please him and let him control what was going to happen and he loved to see her enjoying herself he was soon lying on the floor jan straddling his big hard cock lowering herself on to it a inch at a time he must have 8 inches maybe 9 once she was comfortable and was taking his whole length inside her moving back and forth grinding on it u could see the look of ecstasy of her face getting faster as she was about to cum again o god yes she screamed as her body arched and she was cuming again I couldn’t help but get no to my knees and move in for a closer look feeling the life coming back to my body she was riding Clive and he was pointing to her arse mmmmm I moved around she looked at me a smiled have u ever licked out a woman’s arse b4 I thought to myself no but always a first time I couldn’t believe how good it was to put my tougne in a woman’s arse it’s felt and tasted fantastic and to be honest even more of a turn on than licking a pussy even better when the pussy it being fucked by a big cock at the same time I thought lol I was like a man possessed licking around her lovely arse hole pushing my tongue deep inside then back out up and down her crack then back in deeper if a could I was soon hard again which at 18 1/2 it was nothing to wank 4or5 times a day as I was a perverted little man lol there was so much spit pussy juice around her hole that my tongue was slipping in nicely u could feel Clive getting turned on to with his moans he had jan riding his big cock my spit and her juices running on to his balls my tongue and chin making contact with them to as I was licking her arse like a demond I couldn’t help but place my hand on his nuts and give them a gentle tug and squeeze to hear the sounds he was make he was having a ball if u know what I mean

Cardiff

Oooo god Clive said fuck her arse b4 I cum he said on hearing this jan mover her bum up as far as possible still keeping most of clives big cock in her pussy putting all her weight on to one arm moved her other hand on to my now hard again cock and pushed it towards her arse god not only have I cum in a sexy lady’s mouth licked her pussy tasted her lovely juices and had my first time rimming a sexy curvy arse which I loved touched and felt my first big cock and balls but now was going to fuck a tight sexy arse wow what a perfect day this turned out to be

wolverhampton

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes I know what Jan means

More please mate

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *horsBoltMan  over a year ago

Preston

mullingar

swindon

Northampton

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Hot

Excellent!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Cardiff

She pushed my helmet towards her sexy arse all wet from my spit and her juices and went back to kissing Clive there tongues wrestling with each other I had one hand on her hip and the other on my hard cock pushing my helmet up and down her crack catching the edge of her hole each time then I pushed it in a few inches the moans from jan were fantastic I could feel clives cock next to mine in her pussy just some skin between us I started slowly pushing my full length in and out just stopping b4 my helmet popped then back in my rate got faster as jans moans got more intense Clive couldn’t stop him self god yes he shouted as he cum in jans pussy Which made me increase my speed it felt so good having a tight arse around my cock that within a minute or so I was on the edge again myself I griped tight to her hips to stop her moving forward and went for it thrusting with all my might touching her arse and clives balls with mine balls on every Stroke Jan and Clive were locked in a passionate kiss as my balls emptied it’s second big load which was even more intense than my first bloody hell I said as I withdrew from jans sexy arse and sat back on the floor to watch them kissing like to young teenagers on there first date

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Dudley

Loving this

Cardiff

After a few minutes jan and Clive stopped kissing and jan turned her head towards me sat in a sweaty mess on the floor be a darling and clean my up and I’ll go get us all a drink she said as she climbed of clives big cock and sat up legs apart to watch me clean up her pussy and arse I moved down to her pussy a bit nervous had never tasted cum b4 mine or anyone else’s and only had a few girlfriends so it was all new to me but mixed with her sweet juices it’s tasted a bit strange but good I was there for while as both her holes were quite full and she just moaned with pleasure the whole time with that I felt a gentle warm feeling over my cock it was Clive he had his mouth around my cock gently sucking don’t worry jan said he’s just cleaning u up don t want to get spunk all over are new sofa and she laughed u can help clean Clive up in a minute but u haven’t finished down there yet I lapped up as much as I could while strangely enjoying have a guy lick me clean with that Clive stood up and offered his cock to jans awaiting mouth she sucked him gently come on lick my balls clean said Clive what could I do but went onto my knees and licked on his balls which I could nt believe I was doing but after that amazing sex it was the least I could do I started licking the bottom of his balls moving up to the base of his cock mmmmmm he said see if u just let go and enjoy it’s a lot better for both of us with that jan took her mouth of clives cock grabbed my head and gave my a big passionate kiss then placed clives cock between are lips and as are tongue s licked up and down his semi erect cock meeting now and then for a kiss I think yr enjoying that Clive said to me maybe later I’ll feed u a load all to yr self he laughed let’s have a drink and something to eat all this sexy has made me hungry lol

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

This is so good ,

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Northampton

swindon

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful

Cardiff

Glad yr enjoying x

Cardiff

With that Clive turned around slipped his shorts back on cover yr self up jan and come help me find something to eat u must be hungry john mmm yes a bit I said still half full with pussy juice and cum sat on the floor no energy left to argue jan put her top back on and just her panties it’s ok she said the neighbours Can’t see my bottom half through the window giggled and gave me a lovely wiggle as she went out into the kitchen with Clive

Cardiff

I could hear them talking and laughing in the kitchen I put my pants on and sat on the sofa still in shock with what had just happened in the last few hours I looked at the clock it was almost 6 o’clock can I use yr phone please I shouted with that jan popped head in of course u can got to tell yr girlfriend yr running late have u no I said would have to let my mum know I will not be home for tea Clive shouted tell her yr staying at yr mates house me and jan don t mine u sharing are bed do we jan jan smiled a big smile that means we can enjoy u all night wow I got myself a right horny pair here I thought wondering what else we could possibly get up to

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Dudley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Excellent!

By *horsBoltMan  over a year ago

Preston

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Are “full stops” missing from some keyboards?????

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm