FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Game: a Dom/Sub chalter

The Game: a Dom/Sub chalter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

The bottle spins for 3 revolutions and slows to a stop in front of me. Sean hands me the bowl. I lick my lips and blink slowly, the tension and anticipation making everything feel slower. Every breath, swallow, every movement is happening in slow motion. I read the following Pick a man: he is a sub for 10 minutes, yours to do with as you will. I looked at Pete, Sean and Malcolm and grinned. It had to be Malcolm, he was everyone's ideal Dom, not at all submissive and hated not being in control as we had already seen this evening. I pointed and he winced. No talking, be silent, no questioning: every order to be obeyed, punishments for disobedience will be meted out. I had him strip naked, his cock semi erect, unsure still. I blindfolded him and put a collar around his neck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

?????? keep it going

Flitwick and Fakenham

Pressing him to his hands and knees I had him crawl over the wooden floor, my heels clicking with each step. I could sense his tension, his desire to do anything but this and hoped we could both see it through. "Sit up" I kissed him hard and grabbed his now erect cock. He moaned lightly, I let go and stopped, he apologised but too late. The cane I my left hand marked his left cheek and he clamped his mouth shut, not wanting another. His face was red, he was seriously struggling to cope with this. I'm not a natural dominant so I kissed him again, gentler now, I heard Pete cough and saw him shaking his head. I had to stay in the Top space, the polar opposite to my natural sub demeanour, otherwise the game would lose its focus and the intensity gone. I reminded him of the rules, he nodded wretchedly. I signalled Ruth to stand in front of Malcolm, her back to his face. "Kiss her better" I ordered and he gently kissed and licked the angry welts that had been left by the cane. Knowing now how she felt made him more caring and gentle. Turning her around he continued with his kissing and licking, playing her clit with the flat of his tongue. His cock was twitching and Ruth was moaning loudly, still desperate to cum after her beating. I pulled him back and had Ruth sit again, her face comical in her struggle with desire and the idea to disobey.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Pressing Malcolm onto his back, laying prone I lowered my pussy over his face and had him continue. I was facing his feet and could easily bend down and take his cock in my mouth. His sensual licking and kissing had taken me to a plateau and I wanted to cum, but not here not like this. I took a candle from the table, a pool of molten wax in the well around the wick. I leant forward and without warning poured a thin hot stream from his chest to groin. I felt his mouth spasm and air expel from his lungs, I'm sure if his mouth hadn't been full of my pussy I would have heard the scream. I grinned, finally enjoying being on top, dominating and essentially torturing, both physically and mentally, a natural Dom. I tilted the candle again, wax spattering over his cock and balls, splashing onto his inner thighs. This time we all heard the scream and I slapped his cock hard with the flat of my hand. It immediately softened but quickly stood back to attention. The pain and pleasure principle still having its effect with him. 1 minute left on the timer. I stood up and pulled him to his feet with the collar. I kissed him, tongue slipping between his tensed lips, cajoling his tongue to play. I cupped his cock and balls in my hand, softly caressing them as the pain subsided. Pete was smiling at me and nodding his approval, my top space disappeared and all of a sudden I was a sub again. I marvelled at how Pete could do that to me, switch me so absolutely that I would now do anything he asked yet two minutes ago I had been fucking with Malcolm's head! I took off his blindfold and kissed him lightly and smiled, he winced and winked, not wanting to be seen losing control without the protection of the blindfold to hide behind. We sat, he span.......

» Add a new message to this topic