FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching Women Pee

Watching Women Pee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess lots of us on this site have kinks, fetishes and peccadilloes. Mine is that I get aroused watching a woman squat and pee, preferably outdoors. I don’t want a golden shower and I don’t want to pee on anyone. I just like to watch a woman go.

I’m sure it goes back to an experience in my youth. I was going out with a girl called Liz. A pretty slim girl, with long blonde hair. She reminded me of the photos I’d seen of a young Bardot, lovely pout, but she didn’t have the large boobs. We’d been going out a few weeks and one Saturday afternoon we met a group of friends in the beer garden of the Huntsman’s Arms, a lovely old country pub. We had walked there from her parents’ house. You could get there by following a public footpath through the fields. I remember it as one of those days in an endless summer, when the sun always seems to shine.

We were drinking cider and got a little giggly and tipsy as the afternoon wore on. Liz looked very sexy, her blonde hair spilling over her shoulders. She wore a white cheesecloth summer dress and strappy sandals. Her dress was quite low-cut and she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra. She often didn’t. You could actually see the dark circles of her nipples through the material. She was always seemed bohemian and a little wild to me - it was a large part of the attraction. At about 4pm we decided to head back. After saying goodbye to our friends, we walked through the car park, crossed the road and climbed the stile to go into the field. Being a gentleman, I stood back to allow Liz climb over, admiring the shape of her arse as she did so. She looked back and gave a knowing smile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *23-4funMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Sounding great so far - and a big fan of watching ladies pee - same as you not wanting to be pissed on - or do the pissing - just a voyeur

Watch her often love when she surprises me when she does it over me after having fun

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love to watch women pissing

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

We chatted happily as we walked the footpath around the perimeter of the field. We opened the gate into the hay field, closing it behind us. We were walking along when Liz turned and embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. I needed very little encouragement - I took Liz by the hand and led her into the long grass. When I judged we were far enough away from the footpath, I said: ‘Shall we sit here?’

Liz flopped down and I sat beside her. I put my arm around her and pulled her down to lie beside me. We were kissing in the urgent way that youngsters do. I was caressing her her hips and waist, then moved my hand up to her breast. She was breathing heavily and offered no resistance. My hand easily slipped inside her dress and I was squeezing her boob and circling her nipple. She seemed to be kissing with even more enthusiasm, her tongue probing my mouth. I removed my hand and moved it to between her thighs. She didn’t resist, in fact she opened her legs a little. This was further than we’d gone previously. My cock was rigid and I was pressing it against her. I fumbled with her dress and slipped my hand underneath, onto the soft skin of her thigh. I stroked and worked my way up. Liz stopped kissing and looked me in the eyes.

‘You’re very naughty,’ she said.

‘I know, but I can’t resist you,’ I responded, rather awkwardly and self-consciously.

I was stroking her pussy through the lacy material of her panties. It felt warm and soft. I worked up to the waistband. I slipped my hand under the elastic. My fingertips felt her soft pubes. I moved down until I felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy lips. I pushed my finger inside and she gasped. I must admit, I wasn’t very experienced and had little idea of the subtleties of sensual pleasure. I was kissing her as I furiously fingered her. Liz was moaning and writhing and seemed to be enjoying it. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand back saying “Stop!’

By *enfold75Man  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

So far so good ??

Love it, I've regually seen my female best friend's pee wen we've been in pubs, go women's cubicles with her to carry on talking wen she needs pee, love seeing her sat on loo, nix round ankles legs spread hearing and seeing her pee then when she wipes her dry, mmmm she not know how turned on makes me

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmm wet panties i hope

So horny bring it all back

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

This syory does have me worked up, am looking forward to reading the rest

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Please continue....

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Nicely written. Looking forward to more

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Keep going

‘Am I doing something wrong?’ I asked.

‘No,’ said Liz,’but if you don’t stop I’m going to pee. I should have gone before we left the pub.’

She stood up and said: ‘Come on, we’ll have to go home.’

‘OK’, I said somewhat dejectedly.

We set off across the field. After a short distance Liz said; ‘It’s no good, I’m bursting!’

‘You’re not to look, watch for any people’, she said as she hitched up her dress, took down her pants and squatted.

But I couldn’t resist peeping. She squatted low with her legs wide apart. I could see the triangle of her gingery pubes and her pink pussy lips. She began to pee with a loud hiss.

‘You dirty bugger’, she said, ‘You’re supposed to be keeping nicks!’

I was mesmerised - I watched the jet of pee hitting the grass and dry earth, then run away in little rivulets. After a short while the flow subsided to a trickle, then a few drops. She gave a kind of shiver, then shook her arse and stood up, hitching up her panties as she did.

‘I needed that’, Liz giggled, ‘You weren’t a very good lookout!’

‘I’m sorry, I was distracted’, I replied with a big grin across my face.

‘Come on!’ she shouted and raced through the grass to the next gate. This took us onto the lane that led to her home. We walked to her home and, if I remember correctly, carried on with our fumblings in her bedroom.

I went out with Liz for a couple of months, but we drifted apart when we went off to different universities. I have seen her a few times in the years since and she’s still a lovely, attractive woman. She still seems to be a bit of a free spirit. I’m sure he doesn’t realise the impact she had on me at what was an impressionable stage in my developing sexuality.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice story

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Great

harrogate

lucky you to watch her pee