FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kitty’s special delivery

Kitty’s special delivery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Another fictional tale of Kitty!

Kitty had The Boy exactly where she wanted him, bent over the spanking bench naked, blindfolded and gaged. The night had started excellently, The Boy had cooked dinner and been the perfect little servant all evening. He’d hinted he’d like to have a Femdom session earlier in the week, so when kitty went upstairs to the loo she took the opportunity to change into her Mistress gear. First she put in a black body with suspender straps, then obviously some red fish net stockings she then put on a short wetlook dress and applied some dramatic dark makeup. She finished the look with knee high boots and a black feathery shawl.

The evening proceeded as most Femdom evenings do. Lots of teasing and playful spanking for The Boy. It was then the door bell rang. Kitty, forgetting she was dressed in full mistress mode, went to answer the door. It was the delivery driver for Amazon abs his eyes practically burst out of his skull! He stood there speechless for a moment, Kitty was emboldened by her Mistress persona.

“Well, what is it?” She asked

The delivery driver stumbled

“I’ve got a parcel for you, Mistress.”

He realised the word Mistress had slipped out.

Kitty raised an eyebrow

“Ss-sorry it’s late, my van broke down and I’ve had a terrible day.”

“Did you just call me Mistress?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic