FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

So I had been away with work for 6 months and whilst I was away I was getting blueys (military mail) constantly from my older brother telling me he had left sam my sister in law because he had been having an affair much to my disgust. He had 2 daughters with her but thought he was better off with this girl. I was also getting mail from Sam telling me what a horrible man he was etc etc.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Near Shrewsbury

So when I got back to the UK I was faced by her and trying to calm her down. My other mission was to make my brother see sense and go back to her, but by the way he had been talking about his new partner there was no chance. As I suspected he was having non of it and we fell out over it and I had to face sam and explain what he had said which I was dreading.

By *oastboyMan  over a year ago

Long Beach California

Good start

Near Shrewsbury

I turned up at her place and I was greeted by my nieces with excitement because I don't think they were fully aware of what was happening and after that Sam came to the door and invited me in. As soon as the door was closed she sent the girls upstairs and began crying whilst holding me. Sobbi g and wating an explanation for my idiot brother's actions. We sat down and I began too tell her what he had said and that I thought he was an idiot and we had fallen out over it. She was crying again so I comforted her and told her it would be fine.

Near Shrewsbury

After a while she calmed down and we had a takeaway and drink and I bid her farewell before going back to my mates place to stay. The next day I went back down south to camp and on the way I got a call from my mum telling me that Sam had been on the phone telling her that my brother and her had booked to go to centre parcs for a week with the girls and she was set to loose money if she cancelled it. Basically telling me I should go so it would take her mind off things and not lose her money. I was a bit hacked off because I was looking at getting a last minute deal and going with the lads but I felt pressured into going by my mum.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Interesting start...

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Near Shrewsbury

That evening sam called me and thanked me for agreeing to go with them and not making her cancel it. I told her it was OK and not far from where I was based so I could meet them there on the day and go in the same car into the car park. The day came when we were meeting and a mate drive me to a garage about 3 miles from the entrance and we waited to meet her and the girls. After a while I saw her car pulling up and her smile and wave as the parked next to my mate's car. She got out and said hi to me and my mate and the girls joined her in greeting me. I bid farewell to my mate and we set off to the park entrance and parked in the car park in the centre. I got my bag out and helped with their cases as we went to check in and get our cabin keys from the entrance. We walked into.the cabin and it was a nice place with all the usual facilities and the girls excitedly ran upstairs to find their room and explore.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going!

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

mullingar

cheltenham

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Near Shrewsbury

I dropped their cases in their rooms and took my bag to my room and sorted out my things. My door opened and my niece was stood there telling me we were going to the centre for a swim around the lagoon and the rest if the water park. I put my shorts and towel in my rucksack and went and sat downstairs to wait for the rest of them. A few minutes later my nieces came bounding down with arm bands and rubber rings in hand shortly followed by sam with their rucksack.

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Good start looking forward to more soon

Near Shrewsbury

We walked down to the centre and into the family changing rooms where the girls got changed whilst I put my shorts on and if course I was ready first so I went and got in the water and waited for them too join me. I held onto the side and moments later I saw my nieces running towards me cheering and jumping straight into the water whilst still laughing and cheering. Then I looked up and I saw Sam slowly walking towards us dressed in a 2 piece costume and I was immediately drawn to her big mummy tits with a slight hint of erect nipple. I shook my head and told myself to stop it this is my brother's wife, but for how long was the question due to his idiocy. She stopped in front of me looking down at me and the girls and asked if it was cold so I told her to feel the water and moved back slightly. She slowly lent forward revealing a huge cleverage and I grabbed her outstretched hand and pulled her in much to the girls joy but when she surfaced i got the splashing and obscenities from her. We laughed about it and headed for the rapids to swim around all together. The rest of the day revolved around me getting told to get in the plunge pool and see how long I could stay in there for and the rapids and slides. Just before we got out we returned to the plunge pool and the girls bet I could beat their mum for the longest in the freezing water. Sam told them there was no way I could beat her and I jumped in and began the counting. I did 40 or so seconds before I thought it was enough to win and then Sam jumped in and when she surfaced she was shrieking because of the cold water but stayed in for as long as she could. Then when she couldn't take anymore she slowly rise from the water and oh my her nipples were stuck out and didn't leave much to the imagination. I asked her if it was a bit nippy in there and she looked at her tits and told me I was a cheeky ducker whilst splashing and trying to wrestle me.

Great start

cheltenham

Nice

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

dublin

Near Shrewsbury

We got out after a bit if a wrestle and went back to get showered and changed for dinner which we were having at one of the restaurants on the complex. Sam came down dressed in a lovely white dress with heels and we went for dinner which comprised of pizza and loads of lager for me and Sam had the same but a bottle of wine. When we got back to our cabin the girls went to bed and I put the TV on and me and Sam had another evening of talking about my brother, but she had gone from the crying stage to the anger stage and she was telling me what an idiot he was etc. After listening for a while she said she was going to bed and I agreed it was time and we set off upstairs. Her room was first stop so I let her open the door and said good night. She held me and thanked me for being a good man and coming with her to which I replied it's my pleasure. She then kissed me and said good night and I went to my room and put my t shirt and boxers on. I then went to get a drink from downstairs and on my way back up Sam's door was ajar and I glimpsed in and couldn't believe my eyes. She was stood completely naked tying her hair up and immediately my cock twitched and I stood there stuck to the spot as she sat on the bed and used her phone to message and then got into bed. I went back to my room all of a fluster and my phone was flashing because I had a text. I opened it and it was from sam thanking me again and telling me what a good guy I was etc, so I text her back telling her it was a pleasure and she was about average. Then we started texting whilst in the next room and it was slightly flirtatious but not to obvious. After we said goodnight by text I put my phone down and went to sleep.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Keep it coming

Near Shrewsbury

The next day was much the same as the day before and that evening we went out again and this time we had a few more drinks and got tipsy which resulted in getting d*unk back at the cabin. I was sat in my shirt and jeans and her in a dress and she announced she was going to get changed and came down in her satin nightie. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked in it and her tits sat beautifully in the bust showing a lot of skin off. It sat just above the knee and was finished with lace trim and looked new to me. We chatted and I told her I was going to get changed and go out for a smoke. I went up and out on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and went out the back for a smoke in the trees. I found a log and sat on it and lit up and looked towards the cabin. I could see into the front room where we were sitting and sam was stood up looking into a mirror on the wall tidying her hair up and then adjusting her bust which gave my cock a twitch once again. She then came out with a fleece on and sat next to me and had one of my cigarettes and lit it up. As qe sat chatting and smoking we could hear talking and laughing and our neighbours stumbled up the track and into their cabin obviously d*unk but having fun. They fell through their door and the lights in the kitchen went on and you could see them kissing and fondling.

mullingar

I love _oodymonsters stories! He’s a mucky sod!

Near Shrewsbury

"I love _oodymonsters stories! He’s a mucky sod!"

Thanks very much

Such hot reading. Really enjoying and finding myself needing more!!

birmingham

This is getting very interesting now

Can’t wait for the next instalment please

Near Shrewsbury

I sparked up another smoke and as I did the table lamps came on in their cabin front room and you saw the guy falling on the sofa shortly followed by his younger girlfriend and they kissed. I looked at Sam and she laughed and told me she would be back in a minute and disappeared into our cabin. She then appeared carrying my can of lager and her wine with a spare can in case. She sat back down and asked what she had missed and I gave her a puzzled look and she pointed at our neighbours front room. I told her she was a pervert but she just laughed and helped herself to another cigarette as we watched on to them kissing and fondling on the sofa. After a while she lifted off her top to reveal her tits and he suckled on them as she pulled off his trousers and underwear revealing his cock.

birmingham

Carry on please

Near Shrewsbury

She began to wank him as he had his head buried in her pert tits and sam said we should go in. I said yes just let me finish my fag to which she laughed and told me I wanted to stay to watch. I told her it saves paying too watch it on my phone or laptop and she giggled and said true and sat back down. Our neighbours were now both almost naked and she stood up and knelt between his legs and began to give him a blowjob and I couldn't believe what I was watching and who with but she was mesmerised by it and didn't notice me open the other can and light up again. She was working on his coxk as he was stroking her head and my cock was stiffening as we watched it. I was speechless at what I was watching but Sam was happy and so was I. I found myself imagining i was him and Sam was sucking me and glimpsing going down her top to see a flash of her cleverage. Then I saw him begin to move and she stopped sucking and backed straight onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Now this was very weird, I was sat on a log in a wood with my sister in law, both d*unk and watching a d*unken couple fuck.

birmingham

More more please

aylesbury

By *mudge616Man  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Great

Near Shrewsbury

She bounced on his cock whilst her pert tits bounced around and she really was riding him hard. Then she stopped and lay on the sofa and he stood up and to our disappointment pulled the curtains across and the show was over. I said well that's that and sam said yeah never mind and stood up and started walking towards the cabin. I followed trying to get rid of my raging hard on that I had in my shorts but the sight if her removing the fleece didn't help at all. She said she was going to bed now and I said ok and kissed her good night and she vanished up the stairs as I finished my drink off.

dublin

Near Shrewsbury

When I had finished it I got a glass of water and slowly made my way upstairs to go to bed. As I got on the landing I could see a beam of light coming from Sam's room so I made my way towards her door which was ajar again. I looked in her room through the gap and i saw her lying naked on the bed knees up, legs apart and fucking her pussy with a toy and rubbing her clit. I recognised the toy because I was with my brother when he got it her from a sex shop in town. Mr dick I think it was called a brown cock dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. She was plunging it deep inside her whilst rubbing her clit and moaning softly. I stood there in awe and my cock was rigid once again as I saw this site before me and I began to rub my cock. She then stopped and held it upright on the bed and began to slowly ride it facing away from me. She started grinding harder and harder then suddenly the girls door swung open and one of my nieces walked out wanting her mum. I pretended I had just walked up the stairs and got her a drink so as not to disturb Sam.

ayr / glasgow

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

I’m enjoying this

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Wow

Another great story

By *sdasaa2Man  over a year ago

Near

Brilliant

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

Very good story

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going

cheltenham

Nice story so far

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *amesbackwaysMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Hot story

Always a pleasure read and very horny

Near Shrewsbury

We had a quick chat as I made her a drink and she was happy to go back to bed without seeing mum, so I made sure she was in bed safely and as I walked out of their room Sam put her head out of her door and thanked me. I told her it was OK because I thought she was asleep and she told me she was. But in my mind I was picturing what I had seen her doing and it wasn't snoring it was riding her black toy. I stood there thinking what to do or say and in the end I bid her goodnight and gave her another kiss and as I opened my eyes I could see her toy on the bed shining with juices. I went back to my room and I heard her bed moving as she got back into it.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

cheltenham

Telford

Warming up

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

aylesbury

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ?? ??

Near Shrewsbury

I stood by the wall that backed into her head board and put my ear against the wall and couldn't hear much so I text her laughing about our show earlier. I got a quick reply and then I began to hear movement and rustling from the duvet and my mind ran wild. What was happening, do I go see or pretend I need something from her room ? My morals got the better of me and I stayed where I was listening to the sounds as best I could. Then I heard the faint moaning and a quiet continuous knocking on the wall and my cock sprang to life.

fareham

Near Shrewsbury

She was obviously fucking her milf pussy again and I could hear the wet noises as she did. I got my phone and text her to ask if she wanted a drink but no reply, so I walked quietly out if my room and onto the landing. I crept up to her door and it was shut much to my annoyance but the door was thinner than the wall and I could now hear everything much better. She was whimpering and the sound of her toy plowing her wet pussy was so hot I was stuck to the spot.

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

Near Shrewsbury

I didn't know what to do so I stayed in that spot and listened to her pleasure herself until finally she let out a gasp and moan and it all stopped. I snuck back to my bed and went to sleep with a raging hard on.

By *_ronaldMan  over a year ago

seaham

Awesome story. ????

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

langley

birmingham

There has got to be some action soon please

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Telford

dublin

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

This is amazing

Dublin

Wow

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

great story

London

mullingar

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Brilliant can't wait for more

fareham

By *aviebadboiMan  over a year ago

in my truck

Loving this mate keep it going

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Looking forward to more.. great story so far

Near Shrewsbury

I woke up in the morning with a hangover and went downstairs to get a drink and breakfast to try and cure it. As I got downstairs the girls were up watching TV and hardly noticed me feeling sorry for myself as I slouched at the table. I munched my toast and I saw Sam walking down the stairs with a towel on her head and wrapped around her body after her shower and last nights antics came flooding back to me. Morning I said and she smiled broadly and told me I looked tired to which I told her I felt rough. She said she felt OK and was full of life and I thought to myself no wonder you are after last nights fucking you gave yourself. She sat opposite me and had her breakfast and asked me what I fancied doing today and I told her I didn't mind. She said we can swim or there is a childrens activity day for the girls and we could just relax in the cabin and get lunch etc. The girls heard the conversation and pleaded to go to the children's activities day and sam looked at me and agreed they could go. I agreed I would take them and drop them off at the centre after my shower so disappeared upstairs. The shower perked me up a bit and I walked the girls to the centre and booked them in before going to the shop for a paper and fags. Whilst in the shop I noticed an offer on champagne and prosecco, so I loaded up my rucksack with 4 bottles of each and headed back to the cabin.

Dublin

langley

Great story

I'm wondering what's going to happen after..

Nottingham

Telford

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

London

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Loving the story mate

birmingham

Great story

More please

Dublin

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

This is getting better and better! Can't wait to hear more!

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *T100Man  over a year ago

Chester

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Fun so far

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

renfrewshireish

Near Shrewsbury

I opened the door to the cabin and sam was sat watching TV in the lounge part. She greeted me and asked what took me so long so I produced the bottles and a big smile appeared on her face. She told me I had done well but could I face a drink after our night last night and being hungover. I scoffed at her telling her I was a soldier and used to it, but my insides were saying something else. She stood up and took the bottles as I unloaded them and put them in the fridge whilst asking what are we going to do. I said I didn't mind as long as we had fun and she chuckled and called me a dirty boy. I professed my innocence and she laughed telling me she was joking but being away for so long with the army must've been hard and having no sex harder. Again I gave her the talk about being a soldier and used to it but my balls was saying the opposite.

More please

Near Shrewsbury

I opened a prosecco and handed her a glass and we sat outside on our log and had a fag and talked about life. After my first glass my insides calmed down and I felt better with the hair of the dog. Fast forward to lunch and we decided we would go to one of the restaurants together and get some lunch together. The lunch was nice and we had more drink with it and the waiter referred to me as Sam's husband too her and she didn't correct him which we both laughed about. We went back to the cabin and sat on the sofa together watching TV and drinking still and I could tell Sam was getting tipsy and silly. She asked me about my relationship status and I told her I was still single and she told me she didn't know why because I was lovely and a good guy, nothing like my idiot brother. I returned the compliment saying she was beautiful and agreed my brother was an idiot for letting her go. She took my hand in hers and asked me if I really meant what I said and I confirmed it and she put her head on my shoulder and thanked me whilst still holding my hand tightly. It felt a bit awkward now and I didn't know what to do or say but she helped the situation by asking if I wanted another drink and got up to get one. She returned and took up the same position by lay down with her head on my lap and dangled her legs over the arm of the sofa.

aylesbury

Near Shrewsbury

Now I could feel a stirring in my loins as her head was resting inches from my cock and I was trying like mad to think of things that would make it go away and it didn't help that every time she wanted a sip of her drink she had to turn her head towards it, grab her glass, take a drink and put her head back. She rested her hand in my knee and that was it the blood was rushing to my cock and it was stiffening and I had no control over it. Soon it was solid but bent over in my jeans which made a big lump in my trousers but she hadn't seen it yet because she was looking up at me talking about the girl's activities day and how she thought they would be getting on. I was thinking about all sorts trying to get it to soften but to no avail and as expected she turned her head to get a drink and there it was my stiff cock doubled over in my jeans making a lump to obscure her view of her drink.

Wirral

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Oh jayus she's going to use it as a straw

Near Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 03/11/20 21:02:45]

Telford

London

wolverhampton

Love this one!

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Really great story

fareham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

birmingham

Such a great story

More please

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dublin

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

mullingar

Nottingham

Great story

ayr / glasgow

renfrewshireish

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Great story keep it going.

By *orny guy 5Man  over a year ago

cleethorpes

Great story hope to hear the exciting part.

Near Shrewsbury

She squealed and said "what the fu*k" i thought that was it after all this build up she was going to be mad and kick me out but I just apologised and she laughed. She told me to stop being an idiot and got her drink off the table and put her head back. I explained that I hadn't had and sort of female contact for months and months and with her head down there it was inevitable something would happen to me. She agreed and apologised because she hadn't thought about that when lying down but I told her if she didn't mind then I didn't. I looked at my watch and I knew the girls would be back soon and I told her this and she tutted and said just when it was getting interesting. I took a huge gulp of my drink and put my hand on her head and stroked her ear and hair. She enjoyed that and moaned as I did and she moved her hand over my cock slowly and rested it on my inner thigh. I stroked her harder and her moans grew louder and more frequent and my cock started twitching in my jeans much to her amusement.

wolverhampton

You write so well OP, keep it up

Near Shrewsbury

She then completely surprised me and poked my cock with her finger and told it to calm down and I told her that wouldn't help me at all. Again she giggled and rested her hand on it occasionally squeezing it and giggling to herself and that was it I couldn't hold it back and placed my hand on hers and pressed Down on it so she could feel it thrombin on her hand. She stopped laughing and began moaning and told me she had missed hard things in her hand and moved my hand away and rubbed it under her own steam.

London

mullingar

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Wirral

Telford

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos