FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Meet

First Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our Knight 888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Based on true event

Here she sat only minutes to yet it still felt like an eternity she still had to her hands her knees rattling against each legs weak. Final they where going to meet from the moment she woke that morning or to be accurate when ahe got out of bed as she had not slept a wink thinking about this moment. They had been talking for long time and had built up the trust to let him take total control she had given herself to him to do with as he please

OMG she thought herself

Ever since I asked him to take control and control me

He may have let things slide but since then he has lived to his word and she had punishment coming today

What would be like would she enjoy it would hurt or would that pain be what she had been yearning for the bliss of pain and pleasure all in one what would his touch be like would it be like velvet or like leather

Each thought only added to the nerves

She had goosebumps on goosebumps on her arms and legs and the fine hairs on the back of her neck tingled

TINING

She froze where was not moving not even her eyes she knew it was her phone yet her mind seemed blank. She shook her head pulling her thoughts together saying herself it’s phone the phone it’s his text to let you know he is at the end of the road she jumped of the couch and grabbed her phone to look at the text message 

Phooooooooo 

She said 

It’s him 

She text 

The door is open Sir 

She looked in the mirror her was perfect hair in place removed her bathrobe and knelt on the floor as she had been instructed with her back to the door as sat there knelt on the floor in her lounge. She was only alone for just 2 minutes before she heard her front opening but in those two minutes she had relived everything from the first messages they had exchanged to everything that lead to this moment. Every step he took was like it vibrated through her she near known it took so many step to get to her lounge over the wooden floor in the hallway. Then foot steps stopped at what knew was the door to lounge what was doing was he disappointed, why hadn't he stepped in what was happen every fibre of her being was screaming at to turn round and look to see what he was doing but at the same time the fear the not knowing was only making wet at what may or not going to happen next. What she didn't know was he was composing himself the site of her knelt there waiting him and him alone hadn't taken his breath away you looked beautiful she humbled him with gift of submission. 

She then heard thud as some landing on the floor it made her jump. He stepped towards her speaking to her in calm deep voice 

It's OK Minx it's Sir bag toys for us to play with 

As his fingers traced over shoulder as he stepped round to stand in front of her, his fingers traced there way up her neck around to under her chin. She was to scared to look up She looked at the floor her heart beating so hard, she was sure it be seen and heard. He lift her head by her chin and said 

Hi Minx 

She looked in his brown eyes and saw care lust and OH fuck there deep in those was wolf but she didn't fear the wolf she he turned her on he moved closer to her and kissed gently with passion pausing for moment to savour the shore pleasure and then kissed again this time his hand was behind her head grabbing at her hair pulling her in this time it was deep full of lust and hunger. This is the side he told her that she bought out him. He stopped turned away breathing deeply. 

She looked up at him standing there in his grey suit what was wrong, almost as if he could hear her thought he bent a knee to be on the same level as her and said 

Minx it’s ok Sir is composing himself as we have lots playing to do yet and if I don't the wolf will take you right her and now and there is so many other things we have to do before that. 

She smiled again to herself that she could have such an effect on him to take him to the point that he couldn't control his lust for her. His changed it was quieter but more menacing. 

Remember all those time you didn't do as you where told and came without permission it pay up time stand up Minx 

She stood in her heels shaking not knowing what was coming turn round and fetch Sir's bag while I get ready 

As she turned and went to get the bag Sir took of his coat and as she came with the bag he was rolling up his sleeves, Sir meant business. He instructed her to put her hands on behind her head and then kicked at her feet to stand with them wider apart withoutwords she opened her legs. Sir began by caressing her waist moving round her tracing his fingers over back and bottom with both hand almost as if drawing shapes on her and bottom he finally touch her . . . . . . . 

It was the touch she had been waiting it took her breath away as without a searching he fingers went straight her clit as if there was magnets pulling him straight to clit and he knew just how touch it she feel herself getting closer , she asked 

May I come please Sir 

He growled through gritted teeth 

No 

She shook and legs almost buckled but he gripped her and held her in place as he carried on playing she was biting her lips holding back fight her own body not to cumming. Just the way Sir had start he stopped know you may knee again to catch your breath Minx and we will start again she looked down and smiled to herself even thou she really wanted to cum but if this was the start what would the finish be like. 

Before that thought was finished fully. He said 

Stand Minx and hands behind your head 

She got up and put her hands behind his head 

Sir grabbed his bag and pulled a bundle of ropes and throw them on the couch and he tied them around her waist and wrapping them round and round creating a rope corset on her perfect body and pulling the rope to her wrists toeing them in place she would not be able to move them from where they where right now. Once they where tied up he played on the floor and out strap and placed around lower thigh and then the other thigh and then Sir grabbed another piece of rope and looped through the hook on the strap round her thigh and then the other pulling her legs wide open exposing her clit and pussy to and she what was coming but it was something she had never experienced she was still looking forward to it as much as it scared her. Sir said 

Right you have 20 coming and they will be delivered in sets of 5 ready ? 

She closed her eyes nodded and said 

Yes Sir 

With that 

Smack right on her clit she yelped 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

With each SMACK came yelp and Sir said 

These are the gentle one Minx they get hard as we move along 

As he gently touched her pussy and clit and she began to moan just as her breathing changed and got close 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Again he started touch and play with her clit and pussy right up to the same point again came the 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Again as he was playing with her clit and pussy Minx asked 

Sir is it wrong that my pussy is get wet know and I'm almost cumming from you smacking my pussy and clit ? 

Sir replied 

No minx it’s not wrong you may cum when I'm smacking you but not when I'm playing with your clit clear Minx ? 

Yes Sir 

She replied again came 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Smack 

Before could deliver the last Smack Minx almost screamed 

Please Please Please don't stop Smacking me Sir don't 

This time Sir delivered hard Smacks and quicker 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK and then Minx moaned out loud 

Yes Yes yes omg yes yes 

As she shuddered and came from the smacking 

He lay down beside her and cuddle her shaking body stroke her face gently telling her 

It okay Minx Sir's got you enjoy the moment I'm here till you need me. 

They stayed like that for while until she was ready for more. Sir went and pulled over the footstool over to where they were and lifted Minx on to it liking her over the stool in a doggy position with knees just touching the floor but still well spread apart and now Sir stripped and she saw the cock she had dreamed about for long right there in front of with its thick bulbous head pulsing as he lowered himself into place he told Minx 

Know remember this is not for you to suck just yet as your mouth belongs to me and I am going to treat it just like another hole for me to fuck so open your mouth 

Without a word or second thought she open her willing to receive what ever how ever Sir was going to use it. With that he pushed his cock into her mouth until his balls rested on her chin and then she pulled back and pushed while she cough and chucked around his cock, he said 

I’ve been gentle no more and you can cough and chuck all you want because all the drool you producing is going lube my cock to fuck you 

With and he began to fuck her harder and harder she knew her mouth was going to be bruised tomorrow but it would be worth it she thought. 

Then he pulled went round behind her and pulled her cheeks apart so he could she his prey and lined up his cock with her pussy hole placed it on the entrance and took a good grip of her hips and 

RAM 

She scream out loud and it was half way in 

He slide it back out leaving just the head in 

RAM 

He was balls deep in he held her in place he speak just breathed heavy and then start to fuck like and animal with his prey slapping her arse and loving hearing her screaming and cry and moaning in mixture of pleasure and pain and she could feeling twitch inside and begged 

Can you please cum in my mouth Sir I have waited so long to taste please 

He pulled of her saying nothing and moved to face and she was waiting mouth wide open ready to take his cock and he just fucked her open as he had been fucking her pussy until he growled it was primal and she felt the cock twitch and throb and shoot into theback of her throat there was load after load until he was completely spent and pulled out untied the ropes and pulled her into his arms and said 

Know that we are warmed let’s drink and then have some real fun . .. . . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 23 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *lirts.R.usCouple 23 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Great can't wait to read more

» Add a new message to this topic