FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky B&B PT1

Kinky B&B PT1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamazon TV Steph OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton and London

As a young TV in the mid 90's it was much more difficult to find and outlet or help with dressing as this was pre internet, I was aware of a few dressing services in London but was a little wary in case I got ripped off.

I can't remember how I found it but i came across a dressing service in Brighton, I knew little about it other than it was run by a woman who advertised in either Loot or Exchange and Mart, I decided to pluck up the courage to call and book an appointment nervously I rang the number and a very well spoken woman answered, I explained that i was 19 and fantasised about dressing up as a glamorous woman but didn't know where to start "not a problem dear, first timers are my favourite" she said, this put me at instant ease, we agreed a time and i made the appointment, on the day of the appointment I saved my whole body as she suggested, i felt so nice to be smooth all over, is this what it feels like to be a woman? i asked myself.

On the train onto way down to brighton I had butterflies in my stomach, I was excited and nervous, when I got off the train I followed the directions Had been given and within 10mins I arrived at the big black door of a smart looking white victorian house, it was very grand.

With some apprehension I knocked on the door, a woman answered "you must be Danielle?" she said, "err yes" I said nervously, no one had ever called me by my femme name before, I was taking back with how elegant she was, "I'm mistress Stephanie and you will address me as such at all times", "yes mistress" I replied.

Mistress Stephanie was dressed in black patent 6" court shoes, black seemed stockings, black satin pencil skirt and a red silk pussy bow blouse, perfectly manicured red nails, long platinum blonde hair and prefect strong make up, a bit like the sort of woman you'd see on make up counter in a department store.

"Follow me" she said and she took me to a dressing room on the ground floor, she sat me down and asked me what kind of girl "Danielle" was, "I'm not sure mistress" I replied, "well why did you bother coming?" she answered, I thought about it, I told her I had loved how Pamela Anderson had looked in Barbed Wire, "Oh I see", "your Danille is platinum fetish slut is she?", "I guess so" i replied.

Mistress Stephanie set to work gathering things she thought would work, some thigh high black PVC boots like the ones Julia Roberts wears in pretty woman, a hot pink latex mini dress, long black PVC gloves, a long platinum wig, I loved the idea of wearing all this stuff, she set about doing make up and transforming me into a girl, I couldn't see myself in the mirror, it took an hour or so, she popped the wig on and span me round in the mirror so i could see myself as Danielle for the first time, I felt a huge rush of emotion as i saw the woman i knew i cold be looking back in the mirror, i was on the verge of tears but held it together, mistress Stephanie helped me in the boots, dress and gloves and topped off the look with big gold hoop earrings, I looked stunning in the full length mirror and mistress smiled pleased at her handy work.

she asked me if i would like a tour and i agreed, "so what is this place?" I asked, "its a place where any fantasies can become reality" she said, "so its not just a dressing service?", "no ALOT more happens here than just that", it turned out that aside from the dressing service it was a B&B, a club and dungeon, "sounds amazing" I said.

"So now your all tarted up, what would you like to do while your here?" I hadn't really thought about it as I hadn't released there was anything more i could do, "we have other guests" she said, "wold you like to meet them?" nervously i said yes, who was she going to introduce me to, she tool me down to a bar in the baesment, a couple all dressed in black latex were sitting in a booth, "this is Mike and Clare" she said, come and sit with us Clare said, "what's your name darling?" said Mike, "Danielle" I said nervously, "your stunning said clare" Clare lt a cigarette and offered me one, Mike lit it and we sat there smoking "champagne" Mike offered, "yes please" i said, as took sips from the tall glass i could feel it going to my head, "why don't you sit between us?" offer Clare, my inhibitions starting to clear I sat between them, "what do you like?" asked Mike, "I'm not sure, I'm new to this" i responded, "don't worry love, we'll take care of you".

They were both dressed impeccably, Clare in a latex cat suit with a pic basque over the top, thigh boots similar to the ones I was wearing, she was very striking and beautifully made up, Mike was wearing latex jeans and latex t-shirt, i could make outa thick bulge in his latex jeans.

I felt Clare's hand stroking my smooths thighs, it felt good, "do you like that?"she asked, "mmm yes it feels soooo good" i said groaning with excitement, "can i slide my hand up inside your thighs" Clare asked, "please" I groaned, I felt my hand being grabbed and put onto Mikes crotch, it felt stiff and hard, I rubbed it and felt his dick stiffen in the latex.

Clare reached over and freed Mikes stiff cock from his latex jeans, it was huge!

"you seems so young an innocent, have you ever sucked a cock before?" asked Clare, "no" is said, "would you like too?" she asked, "yes please" i respond, before I even had a chance to think about it Mike had pushed his stiff cock between my lips and I was taking it down my throat, it felt to good to look at myself in the mirror with a cock in my mouth...........

to be continued.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

i luv it please continue, it sounds like a perfect fantasy of mine.

By *ucmonkeyMan  over a year ago

travelling

Cant wait for more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is sooooo goooood

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Continue away with it babes I want more of this hun

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Brighton and London

Where was I, Oh yes my hot wet mouth had Mike's stiff cock in it, before I knew it Clare had reached up my skirt and had liberated my stiff cock, she stroked it expertly, it felt good, Clare knelt on the floor and took my stiff prick in her mouth, it felt amazing, after a few minutes Mike took his cock from my mouth and quite forcefully pushed me ver the table before I could say no my ass was lubed up and his dick was inserted, I screamed in pain "owwww" but very quickly the pain turned to pleasure as he pushed his sizeable stiff prick deep into my hungry ass, as i looked up I could see that it was no longer just the 3 of us in the basment room, we had been going by a few other couples and all were watching in delight at the kinky show, I could feel the eyes on me and I was lapping up the attention, as Mike thrust his stiff swollen cock deeper and harder into my ass I noticed I wasn't the only one being pleasured, I had been thrown into the deep end and I was in the middle of a full blown orgy!

as I looked up and before I could protest I had another cock fucking my mouth, this time it was another TV I was pleasure with my mouth, I noticed Mistress Stephanie in the corner watching and smiling, I could make out she was calling me a "good girl", I felt far from being good "bad" yes "nasty" definitely, after a good 10 mins of spit roasting and being made to feel like a total whore I felt both cock swell and jerk inside me and fill with hot thick cum, as Mike pulled out Clare started to eat Mike's cum from my ass, my brain couldn't keep up with what was happening, I wasn't sure thins was what I had expected but I knew that this was a dream come true and I was loving the feeling of being used.

Who's up for PT3?

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Yes please

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

yes please to part 3. I would love to be used like that

Here!

Yes please don't make us wait

Warwick

I’m up for it hun yes please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh yes very exciting read

Great story

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Can’t wait for part 3

Brighton and London

Loving your response to my stories, will try and add as often as possible, here's part 3:

Once Mike and Clare and their "friends" (didn't have time to get any names) had had their wicked way with me I tottered towards mistress Stephanie in a slight daze, "what just happened?" i asked myself, I started to dawn on me that I had lived out my first fantasy and it was perfect, I smiled to myself knowingly, no longer innocent.

As I got close to Mistress Stephanie she asked "did you enjoy that?", "very much" I replied, "you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself and a lot of the others enjoyed the show" mistress said.

"Would you like the tour?" asked mistress, I accepted and mistress put a thick leather collar with a large D ring on it, mistress attached a leaf and she commanded "follow me!" sternly!

Mistress had changed in to a gorgeous latex outfit, ugh collared, latex pencil skirt, 6" platform stilettos, it turns out there were 5 floors to the house we were in, "I call it my kinky B&B" mistress explained, "people can come and stay for as long as they wish and live to whatever kinky fantasies their hearts desire", "you ft right in here dear" she said.

as mistress lead me through the corridors I felt a need to use the toilet, "may i use the toilet mam" I asked, "of course" she said and she leads to a daily lit space, black tiled and cold, a large mirror in front of some sinks, a full legth mirror on one wall and three cubicles, the two end cubicles were occupied but the one in the middle was free, i sat on the toilet and noticed a large full length mirror on the back on the door, I caught a glimpse of myself and was excited to reminded of how i looked, I could hear people in the cublicles either side, and before I realised there was a stiff cock on either side of me popping through a glory whole on each side, one very stiff the other half mast, I took the semi placid cock in my hand while using my mouth to suck the stiffer member, seeing myself as a toilet slut in the mirror was very exciting, "what a fucking whore" i thought to myself, it didn't take long for the second cock to fully siffent then i took that in my mouth working between the two cocks, it was then there was a knock at the door, I opened it to see mistress stephenie with a huge black strap on "you know what to do" she said and I turned around and bent over obligingly so she could peg my tight hole, once again i screamed as she pushed the stiff black strap on deep into my ass, as she pushed it in i pushed back and i almost exploded in ecstasy, making sure to services the two cocks either side of me, I was in my element, after a few minutes I felt the two cocks swell as they simultaneously shot thick hot white cum all over my heavily made up face, it was sticky and messy and i loved it, mistress suggested she fix my make up and that perhaps a costume changes in order........

Telford

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Warwick

You’re taking to it quite well babe a natural for sure hun xxx

FABULOUS STORY KEEP GOING PLEASE

Brighton and London

Mistress took me to her parlour and cleaned me up, "your quite the slut aren't you Danielle", "I suppose so" I replied, mistress offered me a cigarette and I took ne from the packet and lit it suggestively, "would you like to stay for a few days, I could do with some help" mistress enquired, "id love to" I said excitedly, it was if time had stopped and i was in a cocoon of fantasy, sex and debaourchary, there was so many things i wanted to try and so much i was keen to learn.

"what else intrests you Danielle" enquired mistress, "I have a lot of fantasies mistress", "do tell me dear" mistress enquired further, "well I'm intrested to explore my dominant side", "go on" mistress said, "I love the idea of tying someone up, whipping them, spanking them and making them worship my boots",

"it can be arranged" mistress told me, mistress put me in a pair of late leggings with a zip on the crotch, a pair of platform 6" heeled stilletoes and black PVC basque, long black PVCgloves and long red wig, I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like the dom bitch of my dreams, mistress lead me to a room on the first floor, it appeared to be some kind of dungeon, black and red with large mirrors and lots of equipment hanging on th walls, there was a large gold throne and distressed ushered to sit on it, felt good and felt powerful sitting on the throne.

I lit a cigarette and took a deep hard drag, mistress lead in a gimp on all fours in head to toe rubber and on a collar and lead, she led the gimp to my feet and handed me the leash, she ordered the slave to lick my boots from heel all the way up, mistress handed me a riding crop and i directed the pathetic sub up and down every inch f my shiny black boots.....

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Loving this.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Excellent read....

Deliciously wicked,

Warwick

So nice to be able to slip into either Dom or sub I’ve found, depending on the people and surroundings. Someone told me It was unusual in that respect as most are either dominatrix or submissive. We get the best of both worlds being both girl

Telford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Here!

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ovice_subTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

Loving this xx

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Brighton and London

as the sub got closer to my stiff cock I knocked him back downwards with a firm tap from my riding crop, it felt good to have the control and power over someone, I commanded the sub to light my cigarette and took long hard drags seriously, I made the sub kneel and had an ash try soi could flick my cigarette into it, when i was finished i stubbed my cigarette out on his chest and walked off with sub on my lead.

as i wondered the corridors on the B&B I could the sound of screams and moans of pleasure and pain echoing through the halls, it was dimly lit and the walls were black, as I explored the many rooms i found large victorian ballroom that had been converted into a cinema, there were a few people sitting watching something flithy on the screen, I couldn't quite make out who was in the cinema as it was so dark but I walked down the isle and took at seat at the front, as I sat down and my eyes adjusted I could make out shapes, the odd sound of a hand against some flesh, someone being spanked, I used my sub as a foot stool and enjoyed the movie, I was enjoying the nice hard fucking on screen when a stunning couple came and sat either side of me, I carried on looked straight ahead as i felt their hand start under and explore my body, once again my stiff cock was liberated from my latex leggings and felt the soft stroke of beautifully manicured hand, I felt a firmer hand cup my smooth balls and his finger slide down and into my ass, it felt soooo good, i put my hand out to explore and could feel a nice stiff cock, as I worked my hand up and down the shaft I realised this wasn't an average sized cock, oh no, this was a monster cock, I assed it to be around 10", i couldn't resist, I leaned over and took it in my mouth, as I licked and worked he shaft I was was ordered to take it all and with great skill I deep throated all 10" of stiff cock, as I leaned over further i felt a wet finger in my ass, I moaned with pleasure as I felt the fingers slide in and out of my ass, "more" i groaned with delight, a crowd was starting to gather, i felt the eyes away from the screen and focus on me as i moaned loudly with pleasure, "more" I screamed, my mouth was being fucked forcefully and roughly with the occasional slap round the face to keep me in line, "more in my ass" I screamed, "there is more" said the famine but firm voice, as she pushed her whole fist deal into me ass sending waves of pleasere through my body, as she pushed deeper into my ass I felt my cock explode with thick hot sticky white cum, and my mouth was filled with cum from the guy who's cock i was throating, I seemed to cause a chain reaction and other guys were cumming all over me, I seemed to be in the middle of an impromptu bukkake, as the fist was pulled from my ass and i swallowed the white cum down my throat I was kissed by the woman who had just penetrated my ass with her fist, again I tottered out of he room in a daze with no idea of the time day or exactly what had just happen but knowing I was fulfilling my full slutty potential......

Here!

Telford

Warwick

mmmmmmm go girl go

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago