FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fisting Orgy

Fisting Orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w60758 OP   Man  over a year ago

bishops stortford

Just putting this out there to see who else thinks like me. Just to clarify I always play safe so this is just a fantasy.

So my ideal fantasy is to turn up to a hotel room to meet a group of 6 or 7 hung guys. 9 inch thick cocks at a minimum. I would turn up with a big butt plug in my ass so I’m ready for those big cocks.

Upon entering all the guys are naked with big erect cocks as they’ve been warming each other up by suck each other when I arrived. Two of the guys take me to the bathroom into the already running shower and one makes me deep throat his cock whilst the other pull my plug out and shoved his hand straight back in. After some throat fucking and some kissing in the warm shower I’m taken to the bedroom where all the guys are waiting around the bed wanking their big cocks.

I jump on all fours and the guys start taking it in turns to fuck me from both ends. Pounding my hole hard and fast as they all take it in turns before I’m told to sit on a guys cock. At this point I have 2 guys cocks in my face and a cock in each hand then another guy slides his cock inside me next to the guys I’m sitting on. Again they continue to double stuff my ass taking it in turns while I wank and suck cocks.

Every so often the cocks come out and the fist goes in. Now because I’m so stretched One guy pushes both fists in almost breaking my hole as I gag on the biggest cock in the room.

When the fists are pulled out my hole is gaping wide open and I’m told to push out as far as I can and sit on each guys face so he can tongue my hole. With the guys ready to cum I’m told to get on all fours again so they can fuck my ass until they cum. After each of them cum in my ass they each fist their cum deep inside me. When the last guy is finished I squeeze out all the cum on to 2 guys cocks so I can suck it all up. Whilst I’m cleaning up a guy is fisting me to climax and I cum into a guys mouth who then kisses me making me swallow my own cum.

After I’ve swallowed all the cum we move to the shower where I start sucking all the cocks again ready for round 2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would absolutely love to try being fisted for first time x

Group experience even better x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic