FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My meet with a first time couple

My meet with a first time couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn1953 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

This is a true story about when I met this lovely first time couple , I will call them Steve and Michelle. I was looking on fab in my area and saw a new post. First Time couple looking for guy for MMF fun. So I decided to send them a message it said in their profile they was in their 40s and that they was nervous but excited, so I sent a message and hoped they got back too me. A couple of days later I go a message back and it said that they have both looked at my profile and saw my photos and liked that I was a older experienced guy and with it being their first time it would be nice to meet a older guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stoke on Trent

So I sent Steve and Michelle a message back saying I am glad they liked my profile and photos and if they like we can have a chat first and see from there. I was on fab when I saw I got a message from them, so I text back and it was Steve who answered and he said he always wanted to see Michelle with another guy and he been having these thoughts and one night in bed while having sex with Michelle he brought it up and at first Michelle was quite shocked Steve wanted them too meet another guy and watch another guy fuck her, but has a couple of weeks went by it was brought up again in bed and Michelle said it did turn her on but she was very nervous about it and was not quite sure she could go through with it, but they decided to join fab swingers and just look and see, Steve told me they looked at a few guys but when they saw my profile and read my verifications and thought a older guy with experience would suit them better with it being their first time. I said if they was interested in a meet why not swap phone numbers has he could see by my verifications I was genuine and it would be nice to talk to Michelle too to reassure her and she can ask me anything she wanted too. Steve said he would have a chat with Michelle and if she was happy they would give me both their mobiles, I said I would give them my mobile number and then if Michelle like to text me she can. It was a couple of days later when I got a phone call and it was Michelle she said Steve had gave her my number and if it was ok with me can we have a chat.

Stoke on Trent

So we started to chat and Michelle said she was very nervous and never been with anyone other than Steve since they been married and when Steve first mentioned it I said no and asked him why he would want to watch another guy to have sex with her, she said Steve said he had this fantasy for ages but that he loved her and it was just sex, Michelle said it did turn her on and got her wet when she thought about it and when they talked about it in bed it ended up with great sex and with them being married quite a few years and had two children their sex life was getting a bit stale and she knows how much it turned Steve on that she has agreed to meet with me if I was happy to meet them but it will be a couple of weeks before we can meet because they need to get a baby sitter plus Steve’s shifts , I said I love to meet them and let’s carry on chatting on the phone and then we can make arrangements to meet .

By *taffs Naturist guyMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Sounds promising

Stoke on Trent

So after a few more phone calls with Steve and Michelle, we arranged for a Saturday night, they don’t drive so I said I would pick them up and go for a drink in a country pub near to me and we can chat and see how thinks go without any pressure and if everything goes ok they could come back to my house afterwards. So the Saturday arrived I had my shower and put on a nice shirt and jeans and some nice aftershave, I got at their house about 7.30 they both walked to my car and Steve got in the front and Michelle in the back, we said our hellos and has we drove to the pub we chatted and they said they was both nervous but excited too, I told them not to put to much pressure on themselves and just enjoy it like we been friends for ages. We get to the country pub and we found seats and Steve went and fetched us some drinks, I moved closer to Michelle and I could see she was nervous, I put my hand on hers and said honestly it’s going to be fine and it’s up to you Michelle if you want to take it any further and go back too mine. Steve came back with the drinks we chatted and they asked me about swinging and some of my other meets, so after we had a drink I said do you fancy going back for a drink at my place because I could not drink because I was driving, Steve looked at Michelle and said it’s up to you Michelle if you want to go back to John’s house , she looked and said yes she was nervous but was happy to go back to my house, I could see a Smile come on Steve’s face.

Stoke on Trent

"Sounds promising "

Thanks I am sure you will enjoy the rest of this true story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic

Stoke on Trent

We got back to my house, I took Steve’s and Michelle coats, I looked at Michelle she had shoulder length dark hair, she wore a nice knee length dress and it looked like black stockings, I said while I hang your coats up go into the lounge and take a seat, I went in the lounge and asked what drinks they wanted, Michelle wanted a white wine and Steve a beer, I had already put low lights on in the house to make Michelle feel more comfortable, I brought them their drinks and I put some low music on and they was both sitting on the sofa Steve at the end and Michelle in the middle, I sat next to Michelle as we chatted and Michelle was sipping her wine and I put one of my hands on her leg and learned a cross to kiss her on her neck, Michelle put her head back has I kissed her neck I saw Steve take her drink off her and put it down with his drink, I let my hand move over her leg and under her dress, I could see Steve was doing the same with her other leg her dress was going higher until I could see her stocking tops, Michelle legs was still closed and I heard Steve say are you ok which she answered yes, steve was kissing his wife and I let my hand get higher and Michelle legs started to open has her dress went higher and now showing her black thong has both mine and Steve’s hands was getting closer to her pussy, I touch Michelle pussy though her thong and I felt how wet they are, I pulled her thong to one side I could see she was shaved I let one finger then two fingers slip into her pussy she let out a moan as I finger fucked her, I knew them her nerves had gone and now she was going to enjoy what ever we do with her, I looked down and Steve was rubbing his hard cock though his jeans watching his wife enjoying herself letting another guy finger fucking her .

Stoke on Trent

"Sounds fantastic"

It gets me hard as I am writing this because of the memories I had meeting this first time couple

Stoke on Trent

I asked Michelle to stand up, I stood in front of her and say to Steve go behind her and unzip her dress, I looked into Michelle eyes has Steve unzipped her dress, I could hear the zip has Steve pulled his wife’s zip down I pulled it off Michelle shoulders I let it drop to the floor has Michelle stepped out of her dress, I looked her up and down and said Wow you look lovely, she just had a black sexy bra and black thong and stockings, I looked at her again and said to Steve and now unhook her bra he did as I asked as I took her bra off, mmmmmmmm she had lovely tits her nipples was hard has I kissed her breasts and pinched her nipples has I kissed her, I let go and I said to Michelle it’s about time for you too have some fun and I said to Steve I think it’s time for us to strip naked and let Michelle enjoy our cocks, within seconds I had my shirt, Jeans and pants off and my cock was rock hard with pre cum already dripping from it, Steve was a bit nervous as he stripped I said don’t worry I seen plenty of cocks since I been swinging, Michelle sat on the sofa and was wanking Steve’s cock has she took my cock into her mouth .

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Mmmm fabulous, cant wait to read more

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Stoke on Trent

I will send more of the story later, I was writing it on my iPad and it’s gone off the battery ran low, so once it charged up a bit I will send more of this true story . John

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fabulous... lovely story

Stoke on Trent

I wrote another story on here too.

Taking a lady friend to the Attic cinema for her first time with her hubby’s approval

Stoke on Trent

"Fabulous... lovely story "

Glad you are enjoying it so far and always better when it’s a true story than a fantasy

They are both great stories, really enjoyed the attic one as well

Stoke on Trent

"They are both great stories, really enjoyed the attic one as well"

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed that one too, I could write a book on some of my meets at the clubs and cinema plus the private meets too.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Real life stories are the best in my opinion.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Stoke on Trent

After Michelle enjoyed both mine and Steve’s cock I said I think it’s about time we go up to the bedroom, I knew how much Steve wanted to watch me fuck his wife knowing I was the first guy other than him to fuck her since they married, we went up stairs and watched Michelle climb the stairs just in her stocking and black thong and looking at her lovely arse mmmmmmm. We all got on the bed with me and Steve either side of Michelle she grabbed both our cocks and started to wank us both, I said I think it’s time for me to taste your lovely pussy, I got to the bottom of the bed and pulled her soaking wet thong off I could smell her juices on her thong, I parted her legs and got my head between her legs and let my tongue lick up and down her pussy and let my finger flick her clit, she let out a moan has I licked her pussy , I knew I got to fuck her my cock already had pre cum dripping, I said to Michelle to get on all fours, I learned over to get a condom from my bedside draw , Steve said if it’s ok with you John we would like you to fuck her bareback as we already discussed it before we met you . I said I am fine with it if you two are. Now Michelle was on all fours her lovely arse and I could see her pussy from behind mmmmmmm I could not wait to get my cock into her pussy and to give her the fucking she wants .

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

Stoke on Trent

"Real life stories are the best in my opinion."

Yes definitely, I loved it when others watched too at the clubs and sex cinemas

Stoke on Trent

Has Michelle was on all fours I said come around here if you want a better look as I slid my cock into Michelle pussy, he watched as I slowly parted Michelle pussy lips with my cock in inch by inch I held on to her hips had I fucked her slowly then build up my speed you could hear her juices as my cock fucked her, I said to Steve why not let her suck your cock and let’s spit roast her for her first time and let her feel what it’s like having two cocks, how Michelle was moaning I knew she was close to cumming so I built up more speed my balls slapping against her arse then I just let it cum and shot my cum deep into her pussy she let out one load moan as we both cum together, I pulled out yet still hard, I said it’s your turn now Steve and enjoy the sloppy seconds has we swapped places and Michelle was sucking cum and her juices from my cock has Steve fucked his wifes cum filled pussy but was not long before he cum and added his cum into Michelle already cum filled pussy , Steve pulled out has I told Michelle to lie back on the bed and slid my cock into her cum filled pussy to give Michelle another fucking until I cum again. We all lay on the bed and I asked them both if they had enjoyed their first MMF experience, they both said how much they enjoyed it the experience and thank me for a lovely night, i laughed and said it was my pleasure and I am just happy they both enjoyed themselves. I said to Michelle if she want she can take a quick shower to clean herself up as me and Steve got dressed and chatted downstairs, Michelle came downstairs with her black thong in her hand she laughed and said it’s to wet to put on so she slipped it in her handbag . I drove them both home and has Michelle got out of the car Michelle gave me a kiss and said thank you and Steve shook my hand and thanked me for a lovely night, I just said it’s my pleasure.

Stoke on Trent

I spoke to Steve the next day he said they went bed and had sex again, he said how horny it was to watch me kissing, touching and fucking Michelle in front of him, I chatted to both of them over the next few weeks and said they was going to try the Atlantis club I told them about and Steve asked if I knew another lady that so next time we meet we could have a foursome. Hope everyone enjoyed this true story. John

This is very hot, thanks for sharing

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Stoke on Trent

"This is very hot, thanks for sharing"

It ok I just glad you enjoyed it and makes it better when it’s a true story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

I am in the process of getting together with a first time couple

Would like to read more about your sessions

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *aughtycple50Couple  over a year ago

a place

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing with us

Stoke on Trent

"Thanks for sharing with us "

It’s ok it’s nice to share my experiences and for others to enjoy them too. Need to write another one because my other two story’s so many people enjoyed them

Stoke on Trent

" "

I am glad you likes it, I can think about others meets too, when I met with this lovely Indian couple mmmmm, I may need to write a story about it .

Stoke on Trent

" "

I am glad you enjoyed the story

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Brilliant , wish our 1st meet had gone like that

Excellent!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Very Hot

Stoke on Trent

"Brilliant , wish our 1st meet had gone like that "

Yes it’s about making the couple more relaxed on a first time meet and that leads to a better meet and better sex too, if they feel relaxed they will let themselves go and enjoy their first time experience.

Stoke on Trent

[Removed by poster at 24/11/20 13:14:29]

"This is very hot, thanks for sharing

It ok I just glad you enjoyed it and makes it better when it’s a true story "

Yes. True stories like this one are much more horny

Stoke on Trent

"This is very hot, thanks for sharing

It ok I just glad you enjoyed it and makes it better when it’s a true story

Yes. True stories like this one are much more horny "

Yes I love to read true stories than fantasies ones, but I wrote two other true stories in here too

Taking a lady friend to the Attic cinema for her first time.

And with another female friend of mine

A first time MMF meet with a female friend ,

All are true and if I say myself very horny too

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

"Brilliant , wish our 1st meet had gone like that

Yes it’s about making the couple more relaxed on a first time meet and that leads to a better meet and better sex too, if they feel relaxed they will let themselves go and enjoy their first time experience. "

So very true , but it wasnt us that had the issue

Stoke on Trent

"Brilliant , wish our 1st meet had gone like that

Yes it’s about making the couple more relaxed on a first time meet and that leads to a better meet and better sex too, if they feel relaxed they will let themselves go and enjoy their first time experience.

So very true , but it wasnt us that had the issue"

Yes but I was talking about my experiences with first time couples and when it’s your first time both the wife and hubby are nervous but yes excited too but I can only talk about my experiences

Stoke on Trent

I hope everyone enjoyed this true story

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Stoke on Trent

Glad you liked it

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Amazing story x

Stoke on Trent

"Amazing story x"

Thanks Dee, if you enjoyed that true story you may enjoy one of my other true stories.

Taking a female friend to the Attic Cinema for her first time.

This again is a totally true story so enjoy. John.

PS. Also Dee you look amazing in your photos on your profile.

Stoke on Trent

Glad you liked it

Stoke on Trent

Glad you liked it

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Stoke on Trent

" "

Thank you

Stoke on Trent

Glad you liked it

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Glad you liked it "

Hadn't read this one before now and it was very similar to the initial experience involving my wife and a slightly older man we initially met. We were younger in very early twenties and he was an experienced married man a few years older.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great read

Stoke on Trent

"Great read "

Glad you enjoyed it

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Really great story thanks for sharing

Stoke on Trent

"Really great story thanks for sharing "

Hi just glad you enjoyed my experience with a first time couple. It’s was one very horny meet with a very nervous couple enjoying there first time experience. Plus everything it what happened on our meet is true . John

Stoke on Trent

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

Well told story

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Brill John hope it’s not your last story

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Nice story, thanks for posting.

By *oungJayyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ooo a story worth reading!

Great story, especially as true

Stoke on Trent

"Great story, especially as true "

Thanks, yes it’s always nice to read true stories but glad you enjoyed it and can I say I love your photos

Stoke on Trent

If you liked that story, I wrote another true story it’s called

True story taking a lady to the attic cinema for her first time.

And honestly all the stories I write are what really happened and are totally true. I could write a book on my experiences with other couples and other ladies

I hope you enjoy it. But please give me feed back because it makes me want to write more stories of my experiences

Stoke on Trent

[Removed by poster at 09/11/21 14:10:59]

Stoke on Trent

[Removed by poster at 09/11/21 14:10:35]

Stoke on Trent

[Removed by poster at 09/11/21 14:09:50]

By *aughtycple50Couple  over a year ago

a place

Really enjoyed that

Stoke on Trent

"Really enjoyed that "

Thanks it was nice to get Steve and Michelle into swinging and to enjoy their first MMF fun. But I do enjoy meeting first time couples even though they are nervous but like most exciting too especially the hubby to see his wife or partner enjoying herself with another guy and for the hubby to enjoy watching and wanking and like some join in too.

But also when I met you and your wife it was one very hot meet and you can see by the photos and videos on my profile she definitely enjoyed herself and mmmmmmm that lovely wet pussy of hers and them lovely big tits with them big nipples mmmmmmm it was also nice to see you wanking and taking the pics and videos of us too. So thank you too. John

Stoke on Trent

Hope you like my true story

cheshire/Preston

Really enjoyed your true story I e introduced a few couples to swinging it’s amazing listening to them tell me how nervous they were at the start and how it turned them on getting ready for the meet. The horniest though was when I took a married women forberfirst visit to a swingers club

By *idland_easy_riderMan  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

Great story by a real player.

Love to hear more of your true meets

Stoke on Trent

You need to tell the story to everyone in here, I just love true stories and not just fantasies ones it’s more hornier knowing it really happened

Stoke on Trent

"Great story by a real player.

Love to hear more of your true meets"

I could write a book on some of my experiences over the years

Stoke on Trent

"Really enjoyed your true story I e introduced a few couples to swinging it’s amazing listening to them tell me how nervous they were at the start and how it turned them on getting ready for the meet. The horniest though was when I took a married women forberfirst visit to a swingers club"

You need to tell us all about you fun at the swingers club

Stoke on Trent

Yes I love a first time couple, yes they are both very nervous but just enjoyed making them relax and once things start the lady soon start to enjoy all the attention her juices soon begin to flow, but not just the wife it’s nice to watch the hubby touching himself and knowing he’s enjoying watching his wife having fun with a older guy too, i mega few first times over the years

By *ohnathonMan  over a year ago

warrington

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

So lucky for them to meet a genuine kind guy. The number of tales I have heard about ghosted first meets.....

Stoke on Trent

"So lucky for them to meet a genuine kind guy. The number of tales I have heard about ghosted first meets....."

It was a lovely meet, they was a genuine first time couple very nervous but once I made her relax it ended with one horny meet with both them and me enjoying every minute of it. Plus I got to meet them again but this time Steve asked me if I knew another lady you could join us, so the next meet was a foursome with a lady I knew that joined us. But that’s another story

Stoke on Trent

Glad you enjoyed my true story

Stoke on Trent

" "

Glad you enjoyed reading my true story. I have another true story too . True story taking a lady to the attic cinema. Or in forums search just put Attic cinema.

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story, made me so wet. Would love to have been there and helped out x

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"I asked Michelle to stand up, I stood in front of her and say to Steve go behind her and unzip her dress, I looked into Michelle eyes has Steve unzipped her dress, I could hear the zip has Steve pulled his wife’s zip down I pulled it off Michelle shoulders I let it drop to the floor has Michelle stepped out of her dress, I looked her up and down and said Wow you look lovely, she just had a black sexy bra and black thong and stockings, I looked at her again and said to Steve and now unhook her bra he did as I asked as I took her bra off, mmmmmmmm she had lovely tits her nipples was hard has I kissed her breasts and pinched her nipples has I kissed her, I let go and I said to Michelle it’s about time for you too have some fun and I said to Steve I think it’s time for us to strip naked and let Michelle enjoy our cocks, within seconds I had my shirt, Jeans and pants off and my cock was rock hard with pre cum already dripping from it, Steve was a bit nervous as he stripped I said don’t worry I seen plenty of cocks since I been swinging, Michelle sat on the sofa and was wanking Steve’s cock has she took my cock into her mouth ."

cheshire/Preston

Stoke on Trent

" "

Glad you enjoy it

» Add a new message to this topic