FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel corridor

Hotel corridor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any males ended up in hotel corridor with just a towel or naked

Did anyone rescue you did it end up in fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etsdancenowMan  over a year ago

brighton

Hotel sauna.

Locker wouldn't open had to get in the lift walk through reception in a towel. Explain what happened.

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

I opened my door once naked to collect the morning paper and found a female colleague lifting it to look thro it.

She was shocked and so was i

Told her she could come in for a coffee and read the paper so she came in.

She said that I ought to cover up, I said no it was my room, she ought to undress,

So she took her top and bra and skirt off.

Went no further but a huge turn on for us both before the conference started at 9

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Yep!!! Was in Magaluf and woke up after a very heavy night, thought i had opened the bathroom door but infact it was the room door, before i could turn around the door had slammed shut. I was completely naked so had to go to reception to get a spare key!!!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I worked in one hotel as the Deputy GM. Once, as I returned late to my flat within the hotel after an evening out, I heard a noise in a corridor.

Investigating it, I found a couple leaning against a wall, her back against it and her legs wrapped around the guy who was fucking her.

Then, I recognised the lady as our Head Housekeeper, a stunning,"Cougar" in her own right and whose sexual appetite was off the scale!

Cool as anything, she looked over the guy's shoulder, looked at me and placed a finger to her mouth to indicate "Shush".

I retreated my steps to my flat and 20 mins later there was a knock at the door; there she was and asked if she could come in? "We need to talk" she said.

We sorted out an 'arrangement' and nothing leaked out to her colleagues, but she was my regular bed mate for a few months!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"I worked in one hotel as the Deputy GM. Once, as I returned late to my flat within the hotel after an evening out, I heard a noise in a corridor.

Investigating it, I found a couple leaning against a wall, her back against it and her legs wrapped around the guy who was fucking her.

Then, I recognised the lady as our Head Housekeeper, a stunning,"Cougar" in her own right and whose sexual appetite was off the scale!

Cool as anything, she looked over the guy's shoulder, looked at me and placed a finger to her mouth to indicate "Shush".

I retreated my steps to my flat and 20 mins later there was a knock at the door; there she was and asked if she could come in? "We need to talk" she said.

We sorted out an 'arrangement' and nothing leaked out to her colleagues, but she was my regular bed mate for a few months!"

Terrific

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

By *woisbetterthan1Couple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I locked my self out of a hotel room a while ago , nothing to cover up and in need of a big wee

» Add a new message to this topic