FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 2-5

Bi sub - 2-5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 2 - Part 5

Claire suddenly got up and straddled Bob, her bum pushing Ruth’s face out of the way. There were no words to get out of the way from Claire, just an order “Put him in me.”

I watched as Ruth held Bob’s cock, wiping her saliva from his cock up and down Claire’s pussy lips. Then Claire sunk down slowly, taking all of her husband inside her. Then she rode him up and down, up and down.

“Boy, push the bitches head between my balls and Claire’s bum. Make her lick my cock each time she sees it.” I reached out, and was about to hold Ruth’s head, but she obliged by pushing her face into their joined bodies. She knew what she had to do. Claire lifted, revealing his cock from her vagina, but kept his bulbous head inside her. Ruth obliged by licking Claire’s pussy juice from his cock.

Watching this was crazy. It was depraved. Hot, and sexy. I stroked my cock harder, masturbating and edging. I wanted to cum as I watched, but I so wanted to feel a pussy on my cock.

As if Claire read my mind, “Boy, fuck the little cock sucking bitch.” Claire told me.

I looked at Ruth. While she licked Bobs cock, she lifted her bum up for me. I crawled round to the back of Ruth and touched her pussy with a couple of fingers. She was wet, so I then wiped my cock over her pussy lips like she did with Bob and Claire and I slowly pushed into her. OMG she felt so hot and wet inside. She gripped me with her muscles as I held her hips, then started to slowly fuck her.

I watched Claire fuck Bob, and seemed automatic for me to copy what they were doing. I slid back and pulled nearly all the way out of Ruth, but keeping the tip of my cock in her just as Claire was doing, then slowly pushing as deep as I could back into her.

Ruth pushed her bum back trying to get more of my cock, she too exactly copying Bob and Claire. After a few long slow deep strokes, enjoying how Ruth squeezed me each time I sank into her, I sped up. I fucked her faster now because I wanted to cum. I was so close.

I suddenly felt a hand on my bum. I looked round, shocked, it was Sinsa. She was kneeling next to me, gently smacking me with each stroke I put into Ruth. Clive stood next to me, his semi hard cock right next to my face.

I want to describe what I was feeling as I felt Clive’s cock brush against my cheek and as my cock was being squeezed with each deep stroke into Ruth.

As I turned my face, Clive’s cock wiped over my nose and lips. It felt warm, soft yet powerful and thick. But, in my heart, I didn’t want to suck it, not at that moment anyway. It just didn’t seem right as I was concentrating on giving Ruth my very best thrusting hip movements.

But ……….. something in me was compelling me to do it. It almost seemed disrespectful if I didn’t take it in my mouth. I tried to look down at my cock entering Ruth but he just stood there, rubbing himself all over the side of my face and it felt good.

Ruth stopped fucking as she moaned and shook a little bit, then pushed all the way back onto me so that I was as deep as I could get into her.

I was now breathing in his naked cock head. I admit now, Clive’s cock was such an appealing looking piece of manhood. All of the guys at the party had attractive looking cocks, but something in me made me want to show admiration. There was no question that if they were ever presented to me, it was my duty to show respect by taking them in my mouth and sucking to give them pleasure.

Ruth started to slowly fuck herself again on my cock. I looked down to see her cum coat my cock as my concentration was turning to Clive’s cock head.

I don’t know what got into me, but I opened my mouth and let Clive’s push his hips forward. His cock head slid inside my mouth but I didn’t suck just yet. I wanted to feel it’s texture and thickness, using my lips to squeeze it and move it around in my mouth, moving it making my cheek bulge with its softness. He was slowly getting hard.

He withdrew leaving his pee hole touching my tongue. It was totally crazy, but it felt right. He was a mature man, standing there looking at me fucking, and I felt that it was the most respectful thing I could do. Then he pushed inside my mouth again, and I held it feeling it grow harder and larger. I was focussed on fucking Ruth once again, and in that moment, I was doing something dirty and depraved but it was exciting. I wanted to do it.

Sinsa licked my ear and neck. “Ooooh you sexy boy, fucking a slut and sucking a big cock. You are just like an true swinger.”

I couldn’t see anything but Clive’s belly button, as Sinsa took my hand from Ruth’s waist and pulled it towards her. She made me feel her pussy. Mmmmmm. I felt the sopping wet lips of her vagina but I was starting to get a bit overwhelmed. I couldn’t see what Sinsa wanted me to do because my attention was on fucking Ruth and sucking on Clive’s cock. I pushed one more time deep inside Ruth and I had no chance of doing anything else except, I had to cum.

As I closed my eyes and my orgasm filled my mind, Clive held my head in place on his cock and slowly mouth fucked me. I groaned and felt that rush in my mind as my cock released my cum into Ruth. It was such a fantastic feeling and the whole experience was so crazy. I was sucking on a cock while cumming inside a pussy, feeling another juicy wet vagina in my fingers was amazing. I wanted to suck and fuck all night.

I was getting dizzy with what was happening. I moaned once again, vibrating my mouth on Clive’s cock. My mind still going haywire.

As I came inside Ruth, she orgasmed once again. I watched out the corner of my eye as Claire lifted off of Bob, and let Ruth suck on his cock. Then he came too. He took control of Ruth by holding her head as he grunted and orgasmed into her mouth, making her suck and swallow every drop.

Unbelievably, Claire was cumming too. She rapidly fingered her little clit and shouted out as she orgasmed. I thought to myself as Ruth shuddered with her orgasm, getting cum in two of her holes at the same time, what she must be feeling. Wow. She swallowed and orgasmed, fucked me back and came, and all the time, I was driven to savour and feel the hard cock in my mouth.

I pulled out of Ruth as Bob let go of her head and I sank back on my heels. Ruth stayed where she was, sperm oozing out of her pussy. Clive slowly pulled out of my mouth and as his hard cock smacked my face, walked round me and offered his hand to help Sinsa get up.

As I stood, I watched Bob squeeze the last drops of cum from his cock as Ruth offered her tongue to lick it up. She licked and swallowed, licked and swallowed like she was hungry and starving for every drop.

Claire suddenly grabbed and pulled on Ruth’s leash.

“Come here you little cum slut. Time to clean your Mistress”.

Claire pulled Ruth to her open legs. Ruth crawled on wobbly knees over to Claire and got to work straight away. She hungrily licked and sucked Claire’s pussy. This was so much to take in at once.

I watched my girlfriend, who had just swallowed mouthfuls of another man’s sperm, orgasmed while being fucked, now sucked the pussy of another woman who herself had also just orgasmed.

OMG I loved this party. I had to get a drink.

At the drinks table, I was joined by Sinsa, and Clive, then Bob walked over to us, after which we all walked over to the chairs to sit down and have a chat.

Something that I didn’t expect, there was a bit of a problem as soon I tried to sit down. I was suddenly very aware of the plug in my bum. It made me jump up, to the amusement of the others. I said that I will stand because the plug was sticking out too much. They laughed and I had to admit, it was a little funny.

As I stood by the chair, naked, sipping my drink, I looked around the room and stared at my girlfriend sucking, swallowing and drinking from Claire’s vagina. Claire’s eyes were closed, her head back, her face looked relaxed and peaceful as she enjoyed Ruth’s mouth between her open legs. Sally was sat next to Claire and bending down sucking Claire’s nipples.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m hoping that plug comes out soon

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Jeez. Flaming!!