FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning masturbation

Morning masturbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was still dark when I woke and leaned over to check the time on my phone - 5:04am. Too early still. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke again and, after checking the time, it was only a few minutes since I'd woken before. This time I realised my cock was rock hard. I smiled and closed my eyes again.

Awake. Third time. My cock was still hard. I reached my right hand under my pyjama bottoms and felt it's stiffness, moving my fingers down to my balls which were tight against the base of the shaft. I moved my fingers back up the length and felt the head - smooth and soft.

I circled my thumb around the head, lightly brushing it and rubbing along the slit, spreading the small amount of pre-cum over the frenulum making it slick and easier to rub.

My cock twitched as I slowly rubbed along the stretched sliver of skin. After every second or third stroke I spread more pre-cum over the area to keep my thumb sliding easily over the skin.

I could feel the sensation of cum starting to build at the base of my stiff shaft and now held my cock in my right hand and pulled the foreskin up and down. Slightly enveloping the bulbous end and pulling the skin taught. I was breathing heavier and emitting small 'ahs' as the cum feeling progressed up the shaft.

My movements quickened and I breathed in, held it, and raised myself up slightly as my cock stiffened in a spasm and twitched a couple of times before disgorging it's thick white fluid over my hand and dripping onto my stomach. I released my breath and relaxed feeling cum slide down side.

I brought my fingers up to my lips and licked the cum off of them. I closed my eyes and drifted off again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

Oh dear it’s gone all over your pyjamas what’s your mummy going to say when she makes your bed ?

By *tm_hornyTV/TS  over a year ago

London

mmm hot

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

How sweet. 49 years old and He’s learned to wank

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Very hot