FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Park Encounter (bi/gay)

Park Encounter (bi/gay)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was not quite dark but, due to cloud cover, the light was starting to fade. I had already decided to go for a walk round the park and was hoping the rain would hold off until I got back home.

There were a few dog walkers but most people seemed to have stayed home and those already there were heading out of the park.

As I walked past the playarea I noticed the café was still open. As I wasn't in a hurry I decided to have a coffee before heading home. As I pushed the door open the rain started.

"I was just closing," the man behind the counter said. I hesitated, looked back at the door with the rain pelting down on to it.

"Is it alright if I have a quick coffee and wait the rain out?" I asked. The man looked at me and nodded. I sat down at one of the tables and waited.

A few minutes later he brought the mug over, walked to the door, turned the sign round to 'CLOSED' and locked it. He came back over and sat on the chair next to me.

"Looks like it might be settling in for an hour or so," he said nodding towards the rain streaming down the windows. I blew on my coffee and nodded.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I felt his hand on my leg and he slowly moved it up to my thigh. I could feel the beginnings of an erection. I pushed the chair back and angled it, opening my legs wider. He positioned himself closer, had one hand on my thigh while the other pulled the zip down on my jeans.

His hand was slightly cold as he found my erect cock and released it. He encircled it and started to move his hand up and down - the foreskin came over the head before being pulled taut on the way down. I closed my eyes and gasped slightly each time the foreskin was pulled tighter.

After a few moments he stopped and I felt the soft wetness of his mouth close over the head and his tongue slide across the frenulum.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

He released it slowly making sure his lips tasted the pre-cum oozing out of my cock. His tongue then licked the shaft from top to bottom before he took me back in his mouth.

He alternated between licking the head, the tip of his tongue gliding across the slit, and taking the head fully in to him which caused me to moan and thrust my hips forward pushing more of my cock in to him.

As I felt the beginnings of an orgasm I pushed myself in and out of his mouth - my movements becoming faster and faster as I felt the cum rising up my shaft. I felt my cock twitch a few times before, with a loud moan, I erupted in to his mouth. I held it there until all contractions had finished and, my cock softening, slowly withdrew, his tongue still licking up residual sperm clinging to my skin.

The rain had, by now, stopped.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow never ever had anything like that done to me..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Hot

» Add a new message to this topic