FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 3 generations

3 generations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is another fiction story but based on real people I know, 3 generations of immaculate genes,

First there is Ann 62 but doesn't look a day over 40 a very classy lady always dressed to impress nairs hair makeup done. With a cracking body.

The there is her daughter orla 40 years old an absolute beauty, nicest smile and eyes you could ever find.

Then there is the granddaughter katie recently turned 22 jet black hair like her mother and grandmother dresses like a very classy girl but occasionally I've seen her out looking quite slutty. This one has a glint in her eye and mischief in her smile definitely a wild one.

These will not play together in this story so don't worry it's just clean dirty fun.

Hope yous enjoy and once again ladies let me know in the comments or messages how your enjoying it.

I had recently took over a company I was running for my boss who had just retired, it was quite successful before I took the reigns but just had our biggest year to date when I was sole owner. So as an image upgrade I decided it was time to upgrade the company vans along with a new car for myself and my second in command plus a car for my PA/secatery as let's face it, it isn't easy dealing with me all day, there was a local Mercedes dealership close by and even though I would get better deals in Dublin or dealing with Merc direct I decided to shop local.

As I walked in and browsed around I was created by a very sexy receptionist she introduced herself as Orla, and boy did she impress she stood about 5f6 but in the heels she wore that day a nice 5f 8. She wore jet black heels with that signature red sole that says she has expensive taste. Her legs were covered in tights and boy oh boy were her legs sexy and shapely, she had on a tight grey pencil skirt that showed off her beautiful curves. Tucked into that was a white shirt with a few top buttons unbuttoned. It was hard to get a cup size as with the shirt and blazer she wore I couldn't tell if it was a push up bra or not but boy did her cleavage look good then came her beautiful face, a million dollar smile with pearly white teeth lushess lips and beautiful brown eyes you could get lost in. She welcomed me and offered me coffee as we waited for the salesman to finish, as I sat on the couch I couldn't take my eyes off her as she worked away at the desk taking calls and bookings, so much so I hadn't noticed the salesman approach "hi I'm john and welcome, what can I help you with today" he snapped me out of my daze,"her name and number for a start john" I said gesturing to Orla "oh yes that's by far the finest model in the showroom Sr," I laughed at his play on words "I like that john, I think your the man to help me" I love doing business with people simular to myself very respectful but an eye for beautiful things, he showed me around at all the models he had before asking me what I was looking for, when I explained I was in the market for 3 long wheel base sprinters 2 C classes and an A class he nearly hit the deck "OK pull the other one which of my mates sent you" he laughed convinced this guy walking in 20 minutes before they close on a friday was taking the piss, I assured him I wasn't i liked to shop local so that why I came to him, he started to run some numbers and adding on the extras I wanted it was well in the hundreds of thousands, I had a fair idea what I was going to be paying but these figures were nearly causing this lad to have hot flushes, I could tell he was trying his best to close the deal trying to get me the best price but at the same time not get fired for giving them away. I decided to help him "look John I'm not going to go elsewhere once you give me the best price you can, now I know you probably need to talk this over with your boss, so here is my card I'm going to head off and you take your time and give me a ring with your best price and we can go from there" he seemed releaved with my offer and I left, not before saying good bye to the lovely Orla I might add.

I left and headed back to the office to finish off a few bits and it wasn't long before my phone rang, it was John he explained he had talked to his boss, who had given him the go ahead to close the deal if we could reach a fair price between us, John asked had I eaten which I hadn't so he asked would I joking him in a local hotel we could talk about the price and come to an arrangementz even better the dinner was on him. I was just about done in the office so I agreed the hotel suited as it was on my way so I jumped in my car and headed over, as I reached the hotel, I was greater by John at the door, we headed in, ordered and once the meal was done we got down to the matter at hand, as we made the deal and a gentlemans hand shake was had, I ordered a nice whiskey for us both, his phone beeped, as he gazed at the message he smiled asking I hope you don't mind that is my wife texting I was meant to have a few drinks with her you don't mind if she joins us do you, not at all I said, the more the merrier. He gave me a big smile and looked over my shoulder and as I turned to greet his wife my jaw dropped for there stood Orla in all her glory she had changed but still looked smashing, this time she was in simular shows her legs were in tights lighter black tights with a dark seem running down the back of the leg, her new skirt much shorter and with a split down the side and as I gazed upon the opening I realised she was wearing hold up stockings, ummm I though to myself my favorite, she had a new white shirt this once almost see through I could see her nice lace black bra through it and her beautiful C cup breasts looked amazing her below the shoulder dark brown hair slightly curled, I almost forgot to say hello in my state of arousal at her beauty. As she joined I ordered her a drink "so did we seal the deal John?" she asked him winking at me at the same time "I sure did honey" she stroked his cheek "that's a good little boy" she said in a seductive voice, as the waiter placed her large pink gin in front of her she tanked me, with a wink and a smile I suddenly felt her foot rubbing the inside of my leg, and working its way to my crotch "well Mr Yorke how could we repay you for your business, I hope my husband looked after you on the price" oh she had me so turned on right now them big brown eyes turned from sweet and innocent to dirty and devilish, "oh he did and well I can think of a number of ways" we giggled and then John cleared his throat, he slid a card across the table "Mr Yorke this is for room 520 it's the penthouse upstairs, why don't you enjoy a few more drinks, and my wife's company while I go back to the dealership and take care of the last bit of paper work" I was confused and it must of been written all over my face "well Mr Yorke as you showed interest in Orla earlier she also showed interest in you and seen as you have been very generous to me with your business Orla thought she could thank you better than I could so yu two enjoy your evening and Orla I will see you tomorrow and Mr Yorke I will ring you Monday to finalise everything, enjoy" with that he got up and left and I was left there with his smoking hot wife and the key to a penthouse hotel room, wow this was the best deal I have ever done in business and little did I know this would be just the tip of the ice berg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liking it so far

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

Looking forward to more

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Wow....

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *haguarsCouple  over a year ago

Derby

By *eebee2017Woman  over a year ago

London

By *obboxxMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Love to hear more

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Wow. A great start. Can’t wait for more of this story

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I sat there in aw of her sheer beauty, the fact her brazen sexuality was on show and she went afraid to hide it was even more of a turn on, "so Is there a Mrs Yorke i need to compete with?" she asked running her foot back up my leg, I assured her that the only thing i was married to was work, "oh it must be ver stressful running your own company?" she showed empathy with a cheeky smile, "yes it is but i just get on with it i suppose" as the young quite beautiful waitress dropped our drinks over Orla exclaims "well ill take all your stress away once we get up stairs" wow i was like a dear in the headlights with her blatant disregard of who could hear, the waitress just awkwardly smiles and said she will leave us too it, between her brazenness and her foot working my leg i was so horny, dying to get her upstairs but still bit curious as to why this was happening "so do all your customers get this treatment" i asked with instant regret as i was afraid i had crossed a line, She smiled at me with the dirtiest smile "oh no just the special ones' winking at me "oh well what makes me so special ?"

curiosity getting the better of me, "well you see my father owns the business but has recently moved to Spain with his mistress, well secretary, and we had 12 months to turn the sales and if we did me and my husband get the business and although sales have been steady your business will take us to where we need to be" i was shocked at how forward she was with her personal life, "oh i see" is all the words i could muster up thinking now that I might have killed the mood getting her to talk about her family life, "oh don't go all shy on me, Thats not the only reason, I seen you checking me out in the garage today, i was told then what you said about me, and frankly a strapping younger man like yourself eye fucking me while i work had my pussy soaking and aching for a good fuck" i nearly chocked on my drink, "but what about your husband how does he feel about this?" i asked still in shock, "well he didn't have much say in the matter, see he is the boss at work but im the boss at home what i say goes, especially when it comes to swinging" ah i though that's explains it they are swingers "well how long have you been swinging?" i couldn't not ask as the thought of it had me rock hard "well I've been into it since i came home early from staying at a friends house and caught my Mother and Father in separate rooms with strangers, I was mortified but also turned on and when they explained about swinging at that sex and marriage should be kept separate i knew instantly that that's what i wanted, I visited a club soon after with my mother and well that's where i meet John he was there with one of my mothers friends a much older woman but she had found him at a bar and brought him, we fucked that night i got his number and we have been together but fucking different people ever since" all this was said so casually by her, It hit me like a hot steamy horny train, "wow now that's a love story if i ever heard one" I joked and as she laughed she ordered another drink for us and suggested we take this up to the room, as the drinks arrived, i re adjusted my rock hard cock in my boxers, quickly following her like a puppy on a lead, as soon as the elevator door shut she grabbed my hand and pulled me in wrapping her arms around me and giving me such a passion filled lustful kiss, my hands roaming her back and slowly running down her hips and across her cheeks grabbing each cheek with each had, a couple of floors up the elevator stopped and a young couple god on, is broke the kiss and removed my hands but Orla wasn't stopping for anybody , she moved to my neck, kissing my collar bone and gently kissing me all the way to my ear, nibbling my ear lobe and whispering just load enough for the couple to hear, "oh im so wet i can't wait to have this cock inside me" with that she grabbed my cock with her hand looked in the direction of the couple and winked at the lad who was in aw and visible turned on by what he was seeing, the girl on the other hand looked disgusted and annoyed at him for his gaze nudging his arm to try break his trance, I was beyond excited at this stage and my cock had slipped from my waist band and was now pitching a tent for all to see.

suddenly the elevator door opened, "looks like our stop" Orla exclaims grabbing my hand and starting to leave the elevator she looked back at the girl nods ah her little boyfriends visably hard cock "you may take care of that form him love" the guy visible mortified but the girl looked like she was willing to take the advise, the doors shut and Orla looks at me, "oh they are going to have some fun by the looks of them, But not as much as we are" she laughs "I'm not too sure she looked pretty pissed at him gawking at you" I expressed my observation but she just laughed "that lad had a semi as the doors opened she is definitely toying with him to have her way later" she stated wow i thought to myself she is so tuned into her sexuality she can stop sexual frustration a mile away.she opened the door to the room leading me in by the hand i was amazed at how posh and plush the suite was, as soon as the door shuts behind us she has me pined up against it kissing me, passionate moans vibrating from her mouth right into mine, she pulled off me dragging me by the hand to the couch, across for the bed, pushing me down to a seating position and seductilvy seeping back she broke out into a slow and sexy striptease, i reached for my drink shit i though to myself there still on the elevator but fuck it im not turning back now' she slowly dances unbuttoning her shirt, pulling it from the waist back of her skirt and pulling it off, as she slowly turned to me revealing her beautiful expensive looking bra holding up her amazing looking C cups breasts, she worked her had across her chest cupping and squeezing her tits before working her hands down her side her hips swaying as she slowly unzipped her skirt letting it hit the floor around her ankles before kicking it off beside me, wow her little lace thong, suspenders and garter belt all matching and these legs in the tights were a sight to behold, she stepped forward spreading my legs , standing in between them she grabbed my hands, taking the in hers she rand them across her body, i was absolutely loving the show but all i wanted to do was ravash her right then and there, i stood up forcefully grabbing her by her ass cheeks, walking us back to the bed as her legs touched the bed i grabbed her cheeks just above her legs and threw her back on the bed, quickly undoing my shirt and pants and disgracing them, i leaned over her kissing her on the lips and working my way down her body until i reached her thong, i slowly removed it, lifting her leg I began to kiss from her foot all the way up her inner leg until I reached the honey pot, I slowly started to work my magic with my tongue, feeling her body to find out what she liked, it wasn't long before i had a rhythm with my tongue that had her lovely voice , calling out my name and telling me not to stop,

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Lanzarote

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Really like the start of this ?? ??

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hillsborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Bristol

she reached out a hand grabbing a clump of my hair she pushed my head in deeper, I know she isn't far off being exploding so i pick up the pace my tongue and fingers working over time, Her legs over my shoulders her heels dug into my back she starts to thrust her hips into my face while almost suffocation me by pushing me in so far, Thats when her moans turn to a scream "im summing im summing oh my god IMMMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG yes yes YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS, with that her body started to convulse and as i look up into those beautiful hazel eyes I watch as the roll into the back of her head, i wait for her to come back to reality after her intense orgasm before licking her love juice that's running from her pussy, she grabs my head pulling in away, in doing so she pulls me to my feet by the hair as she raises off the bed into a standing position, licking her juices from my face, she smiles "I thought it was me meant to be tanking you" she whispers in such a seductive voice, i assure her the night is only young as she embraces me in a deep kiss turning me around, she pushes me back on the bed, reaches out tucking her fingers under the waist band of my boxers "uuummm time to get my prize " with that with one jerk motion she pulls my boxers down to my knees, Causing my cock to bounce to attention swinging back and forth like a grand father clock, she removes my boxers the completely throwing them to the other side of the room, turning to me with a look like a lioness about to attack her pray, she drops to her knees , Grabbing the shaft of my throwing hard cock, she kisses either side of my inner thigh, she is staring into my eyes with the most seductive look, she slowly starts licking my balls, more tickling with her tongue, before running her tongue right up the middle of my sack to the tip of my cock swirling her tongue across my premium soaked head, her eyes never leaving mine, "you ready?" all i could do was nod in agreement, and with that like a clacks-tan had gone off she bobs her head taking me balls deep into her throat, then back up and swirling her tongue across my shaft an bellend, repeating wheel her hand massages my balls, she keeps repeating, every so often working my shaft with one hand while taking each ball into her mouth and tonging them, she is too good im early able to hold on, her beauty her scent her demeanour her skills, all about to push me over the edge, "oh fuck stop, stop of im going to cum," i can feel my cock twitch, and my balls tighten i don't think i can take it much longer, with that she moves her head back and squeezes the base of my cock with two fingers, suddenly i don't feel as close to cumming. she stands up, placing one knee either side of me she straddles me, the feeling of her stocking on my bare legs is amazing, she leans in over me kissing me deeply with one hand playing with my hair and the other unclasping her Bra, she undoes the clasp and sits up, her wet pussy sitting just below my naval, i can literally feel her juices sitting on my stomach,once she removes her bra her beautiful C-cups breasts dropdown in the ultimate tit drop, i watch in aw as they bounce and jiggle before coming to a stop, they are perfect, lovely teardrop shape, with small smooth areola's and small pointed pink puffy nipples, so erect they could cut glass, i trust my hips forward causing her to fall forward, I grab her waist as i latch onto her left nipple she laughs "wow easy tiger, im guessing your like the girls" im sucking and licking her nipples, as she moans and groans in pleasure, its not long before she tilts her body back, "enough is enough i need him in me now" she says grabbing me by the shaft, she moves her body back down positioning herself right above my cock, she slowly rubs my head across her soaking wet pussy lips, as the slowly part she starts to take my cock in, just as she reaches the shaft she stops the feeling her pussy on the head of my cock such an unreal feeling, her pussy was like silk, it takes everything in my power not to just thrust my hips up and enter her fully, she smiles "patients" she purred in my ear, oh the anticipation was killing me grabs my hands and pins them on the bed above my head, leaning down kissing me gently, she moves to my neck kissing my collar bone, she nibbles my ear lobe "are you ready babe?" she purses in my ear "omg yes," she smiles and kisses me deeply with her tongue and mine dancing in our mouths she takes a deep breath lifts her hips slightly just until the point where my cock nearly comes out and slams down with all her might impaling herself on my cock, she moans into my mouth as i do the same into hers, we are both in ecstasy, she starts to buck her hips back and forth, slowly building up her pace until she is at a steady rhythm, she starts switching it up this time working up and down on my cock, with a loud clap every time our thrusts meet, she is moaning and groaning i know she isn't going to last much longer, she breaks our kiss leaning back and using her hands to steady herself behind me and she thrusts back and forth on my cock im holding her hips pulling and pushing helping her with every thrust, her head is back she is facing the ceiling her moans growing louder and louder her breath getting shorter and shorter, i know its not going to be long before she explodes into an other orgasm so i reach my right hand out and start to play with her love bud as she rides backs back and forth on my cock as hard as she can, I can feel her pussy walls tighten I know its only a matter of seconds, as she just reaches her climax she bucks back and as she does I slam my hips forward meeting the start of her forward trust, this sends her over the edge as she screams YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS I do this one more time as her pussy clamps down on my cock as I reach the end of my thrust her pussy gushes its juices on me, as her body rattles and shakes after losing all control, I lost it, squirting jet after jet of my hot cum right to the back of her pussy, this causes another weave of an orgasm to take control of her body, this time she falls right on top of me her head lands in the duvet, right over my right shoulder, both our bodies spend we don't move, enjoying the final feelings of our combined orgasm, her ear is right inline with my mouth, i kiss her earlobe and whisper "well how was that for service" she laughs,"stop let me come down off this first" her words muffled my as her head was still buried in the duvet, after a minute of relaxing and enjoying the last feelings of her orgasm she lifts her head and gives me a big kiss,"wow that was amazing" she slides herself off my now semi hard cock, as she rolls off and looks at it she laughs "oh sorry I made a mess, hold on until i clean that up for you" with that she licks all around my cock and then takes it into her mouth sucking it, the feeling was almost too much for me as my cock was still so sensitive, she rolls onto her back and starts to use her fingers to clean my cum from her pussy sucking her fingers each time, while looking me dead in the eyes and purring at as she tasted the mixture of both her and my love juices, we lay there for a while just trying to recover before she left to get a shower, returning in a dressing gown, wet hair no make up and still looking as beautiful as ever she ordered drinks through room service, I jumped in the shower real quick and as I emerged, she sat on the couch and me on the Arm chair we began to talk and learn about each other.

I was so curious about her family life as what she told me earlier had drove me wild, She informed me that her mother lived along in a big mansion as her father had moved with his mistress to spain and when i showed sympathy for her mother, she laughed and said it was her mother that hooled her father and his mistress up, see her mother was sick of married life now that her kids were grown she told her father that she wanted to go back to the fully single life so she can travel and do as she pleases, even though sexiually they were open she didn't want to be tied down anymore, plus her mother preferred younger men, her mother occasionally flies out to her father and the mistress and stays with them and vice versa and they are both happier that way, listening to this goddess infront of me talk like this as she sits naked in a dressing gown, after washing away our sex session had me rock hard again, I got brave and cheeky, "have you a pic of your mother?" i asked, she laughed picking up her phone and looking for one " i wondered how long before you asked" she laughed, after a minute of two she found one, turning her phone and showing me my jaw automatically dropped, she was orla just 20 years older although she didn't look it, "wow" I said, she laughed im guessing you like her anyways" she says nodding her head towards my crotch, I look down to see my dressing gown in open and my cock is sticking out, rock solid as it was 30 minutes ago inside this goddess, now its like this thinking about her mother, she takes a big sip of her wine, "stand up and open your dressing gown, I do as im told confused as to why, with that she takes her phone and snaps as picture, "ah taking that for later" i laughs "something like that she says, going back to her wine, we continue to chit chat for a while, when suddenly her phone beeps, she opens it up and starts laughing "what's so funny?" I ask curious to what's going on, she looks at me "Mam wants to know does it work as good as it looks" Wow i was in shock, she had just sent my dick pic to her mother, they are that casual about sex, this was a massive turn on for me. "well what did you tell her?" I was dying to know the answer, "well i told her the truth that my legs are skill shaking" holy fuck i was turned on and dying to meet her mother.

WoW... keep it going

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Hillsborough

Brilliant

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Lanzarote

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Wow great ????????

Bristol

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

now that is a different set-up!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Good start, looking forward to reading much more

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Got to book mark excellent start

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Me thinks you want to meet mum

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *un guy 4u2Man  over a year ago

Hull

I had 3 sisters and mother in the same week

By *arathon69manMan  over a year ago

Perranporth

Great story and a wide held fantasy for lots of guys myself included

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How can anyone take seriously someone who uses 'yous' as a word. What a peasant.

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Great story, love it so far

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Brilliant story

I hope you get to spend time with Orla’s mother and then the daughter!!!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

Amazing to meet a family similar to this!

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Can’t wait to read more of this story

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

Love it

By *iguyhotMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

cant wait for more

"I had 3 sisters and mother in the same week"
- of course you did. What a crock of shit

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

"I had 3 sisters and mother in the same week- of course you did. What a crock of shit "

"Stories and fantasies"

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great fantasy..love to read more

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Please carry on

"How can anyone take seriously someone who uses 'yous' as a word. What a peasant."

My favourite is “clacks-tan” as in “bam klaxon”

Then there’s “aw” for “awe” and “pray” for “prey”

And I picked these up on a quick scan. I don’t have the energy actually to read the stuff

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

» Add a new message to this topic