FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 2-6

Bi sub - 2-6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 2 - Part 6

I eventually managed to sit awkwardly on the arm of the chair on one bum cheek. We got talking about Ruth, how she got involved with the group and how she quickly owned up to being more slave than submissive. I was a little confused so Bob explained the difference between a slave and a submissive.

This was an education for me. I sat listening to Bob and Clive as they explained, everything that Ruth asked and liked to do. I was fascinated about how quickly she became a playmate.

Sinsa nodded and confirmed what they had said as John walked up to us from the hallway. He must have gone to freshen up because as he stood by Sinsa, she held his soft big cock and took it in her mouth and gave it a quick suck saying,

“All clean again hun. Mmmmm. Lovely.”

Sinsa sucked, as she withdrew her head away from his groin. She finished by sucking so hard, she pulled his foreskin with her lips before his heavy semi-soft cock fell from her mouth. She continued the conversation and added that she loved how Ruth paid so much attention to ensuring her pleasure.

I looked around, the guys were nodding in agreement as they stroked their cocks every now and then, each maintaining a semi-hardness. They all agreed that having a submissive in the group was such a turn on and everyone loved to include Ruth in their play. They laughed and joked amongst themselves as I wondered just how many times my girlfriend had their cocks in her. I inadvertently looked at each of them and at their cocks. How come I didn’t notice or feel any difference when Ruth and I fucked after she had been with them.

My watching how they played with their cocks was getting noticed. Each of them made a point of waving theirs at me when they caught me looking. I once again appreciated their size, thickness and length. How they must have opened Ruths vagina each night was in my mind now. I looked over at Ruth’s naked bum, trying to get a glimpse of her pussy.

I looked down at my little cock and my now noticeable little ball hanging loose and vulnerable. Bob smiled and laid his thick cock on his thigh so that both his heavy balls were visible to me. I saw how Bob’s cock was still oozing a little cum as he played with his foreskin. Looking at his balls. I had those thoughts again as I admired them, making me very self-conscious and inadequate.

Sinsa saw me looking at the other guys and then at my tiny cock. She broke the spell by saying how the older guys, John and Bob always liked to make sure the younger guys fuck Ruth first during the night. I couldn’t get that image out of my mind.

The thought of Ruth being fucked in so many different positions by Bob, Clive and John, my cock was twitching and getting hard once again. I felt my cock get harder, then glanced over to Ruth, her face still buried in Claire’s pussy. OMG, what an amazing girlfriend I thought.

Then Sinsa whispered into my ear as she took my drink from me and stroked my bum. She told me to look at the other guys cocks and balls properly. She asked if I noticed that they looked so heavy and powerful and always looked so sexy as they softly laid on their legs and stomachs. I looked at John’s cock and then at Bob’s, then Clive’s as she described them. I could see what she was talking about. I looked down at mine again, which was now pointing at John as he sat in front of me. Sinsa grabbed my cock, slowly pulling back my foreskin to reveal my cock head, then squeezed me as hard as she could.

Bob smiled as I watched him play with his cock. He told me that he liked me staring at him. It made me look hungry and submissive like Ruth.

Then John made a point of deliberately showing off to me. His length and thickness. Yes I was jealous, but also I respected him, as a good submissive ought to be when in the company of Dominant men. He waved it in the air as if to tempt me. I looked at my cock again to compare it. Mine wasn’t as thick as his or any of the others. Mine was thin and puny looking compared to the envious magnificence of these mature men’s cocks. Mine was a bit red and sore, but I was now hard. I thought again about how his cock felt inside Ruth’s pussy.

Sinsa squeezed my cock again, then let go of me. She licked her lips and lifted her right leg, placing her foot on the arm of my chair to show off her lovely wet black pussy. She fingered her clit, I think to tease me. I wasn’t ready yet to fuck again just yet, but I wanted so much to get inside that pussy.

John stood and walked over to Claire and Sally. I watched as his cock hung so proud, then wiggled and swayed as he walked. He held it in his hand, stroked it and pointed it at me as he passed. Sinsa blew kisses at his cock and carried on playing with her pussy and looking at me for my reactions. I stared, my mouth getting wet with anticipation as I stroked my cock.

“Want to suck it Jim?” Bob asked. I turned my head to answer him. He deliberately left the question open as he waved his cock at me.

I said “Ok”.

“OK……. JUST OK,” he raised his voice at me.

I swallowed as I replied, “Ok Sir,” quickly kneeling in front of him.

“Nooooo, not me boy.” he said smiling. “Sinsa, go suck her gorgeous pussy. I can see you are keen to please me, and you can suck my cock later, but you were looking at Sinsa. Go and please her, go, go”.

I smiled, relieved I hadn’t pissed him off and so I thanked him. I turned to kneel in front of Sinsa and looked hungrily at her lovely moist pussy. She smiled at Bob too as I buried my face into her sex. As I licked and sucked, I got that familiar taste of sperm and girl cum. I knew someone had fucked her, and I was tasting some of their fun.

She held my head and pulled me into her as I sucked and licked. I wanted to fuck her but I could tell she wanted to cum in my mouth first.

All of a sudden, I felt someone pull gently on the hoop of my butt plug. They didn’t remove it, just pulled it and tested how much my bum sucked on it. I guessed it was Bob but I wasn’t sure. Whoever it was, they were making sure that it was firmly inside me. But then I saw Bob out the corner of my eye as he walked past us to the drinks table and the others.

I heard Clive’s voice from behind me. “That’s in there quite tight Mr B. Good.” I then felt him lift my ball in his palm then and gently grab it and pull it. I was a bit shocked and distracted from sucking Sinsa as he held it, but then it felt like he was weighing it in his open palm as I felt him lift and drop it again. Thankfully he didn’t spend too much time making me squirm, because as soon as he let go, I got back to concentrating on Sinsa’s gorgeous wet pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandsally21Couple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Best story so far , keep it going x

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Ummm not long now for subby boy !!

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

the fun is a foot/lol