FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding anniversary

Wedding anniversary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it was November 11th, mine and my wife Melanie's 10th wedding anniversary. She said she had been loosing weight and had a real treat for me. She went upstairs and came back down wearing her wedding dress, and with a big smile on her face said "look I can fit in it again". Seeing her in the dress took me back to our wedding day and lots of the special feelings I had on that day came flooding back. I asked her what the treat was and she said "you'll see". Just then there was a knock on the door. She opened it to see a young and very good looking man standing there in a very smart black suit. Hi Melanie he said. Hi Carl, she said. "Come in, this is my husband Jeremy". Feeling perplexed I asked who he was and Melanie grabbed his hand, saying "your treat" and lead him upstairs. My jaw hit the floor. What's going on??? When I arrived in the bedroom she was kissing him passionately on the lips, in her wedding dress!!! This was a real shocker. My heart was racing and I started to feel an intense sensation in my stomach, a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Was my wife going to have sex with another man on our anniversary wearing the dress she married me in? Oh wow. My heart was pounding with excitement and I was getting really turned on at the thought of it. She started undressing him slowly, he had a well toned and well proportioned body. She ran her hands slowly all over him, and he responded with a massive hard on. It was long, thick and smooth. He gently pushed her back on the bed, took her shoes off and slowly rolled her dress back revealing her gorgeously shaped legs. She was wearing white tights with frilly suspenders and white lace knickers. He slowly ran his hands up her legs to the top of her thighs and undone her suspenders. He rolled off her tights and started to lick and suck on her toes, moving slowly up her legs kissing and licking her thighs as he went. She was now really turned on and quivering with excitement. Her leg muscles were spasming. I had the hardest boner i think I'd ever had and was already pre-coming. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. He then slowly pulled her knickers down to reveal her gorgeous and cleanly waxed pussy. Her large juicy pissflaps were glistening with wetness as he burried his face deep in them. He really feasted on it and sent my wife into back arching ecstacy. After about 10 minutes of this and many orgasms later she pulled his head up, lifted her legs up and whispered please fuck me. She was by now a quivering wreck and I was ready to burst with excitement. He did not put his cock straight in as she intensely desired but teased her by slowly rubbing the tip of his large throbbing glans up and down between her flaps rubbing against her clit as he went. This sent out moans of ecstasy and after a short while he slowly started to slide his cock into her quivering quim. There was a huge sigh of satisfaction as he filled her up and and she then turned to look at me and said "Happy anniversary darling".... I blew my load.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

Lockdown too....tut tut

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Lockdown too....tut tut "

Ha ha, I didn't say which year