FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our 6th meeting

Our 6th meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The preperations were made...the cooking was done...the house was warm..extra towels were placed beneath the bedsheet..much needed if previous Saturday evenings were to go by...

My lover was soon to arrive...the anticipation ..something to embrace..we both knew that we had discovered our equally debauched soul mate.

Just 5 weeks earlier I had received a message...did I want to meet...I enquired ..what do you have in mind...her reply

..."Sex"

True story..would you like to hear more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tormingJimCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Definitely like to hear more x

We agreed to meet at an Indian Restaurant close to my place.

Just a few minutes late she arrived...attractive and well dressed...we enjoyed our meal all the more as neither of us was trying to pull...we both acknowledged our desire..it was a glorious time of anticipation.

2 minute walk and we were at my door...we kissed ..deeply ..passionately..she started to unbutton my shirt...I caressed ..then suddenly pinched her nipples hard.a gasp ..a look in the eyes of ravenous desire...he skirt made access ...a pleasure..

I touched her labia ...then slid one .then 2 fingers...just inside.

We again kissed..I led her upstairs...

I will have to break here...as she arrives ..very soon..

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being our first time meet I had promised her a massage...she stripped..lay on her front ..my ministrations began..

Arms..legs...then time to cut to the chase...I ventured closer to her...already glistening pussy..she moaned..my fingers now penetrating...turn over I authoritively told her.

I kissed her..and I mean really kissed her..deeply..our tongues wrapping round each others ..my hand..pinching her nipple ..please she begged ..my pussy....

I put a thick pillow under her bum..then kneeled before her and guided myself in...she was soaking now...I pulled my cock out and ran my helmet the length of her clitoris..resting my tip on hers...moving millimetres...then as her groans grew..thrusted all the way inside her now gaping pussy..hard ..powerful..deep..

But this was the point I knew that

this lady was something special..missionary has never particularly been my thing, N..shall we call her, was getting seriously turned on ..but said wait..I need to taste you..lie down on your back..I complied..she stood at the side of the bed and gently at first rolled my tip in her mouth...and opened her legs ..so I could finger her...do you have a towel she asked..I had

We resumed ..my cock was now eager for more deep throat then flicking with N's tongue..2 and then 3 fingers entered her pulsating soaking cunt...and then my thumb methodically kept a steady rhythm on her swollen clit..the moans increased..her face a picture of pleasure..then the spurts of ecstacy began from her pussy.

"Squeeze my nipple..harder..hurt me""..I did ..

By now the bj had almost stopped as wave upon wave of climax crashed accross N's entire body..begging me to stop..then not until she collapsed to her knees..

The towel soaking in her juices..Now ..she said .

Your turn..

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow