FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slutty girlfriend (fantasy)

Slutty girlfriend (fantasy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend always tells me she is a naughty slut and one day she will show me what a slut she is, she knows she is allowed to be as naughty as she wants with guys or girls and she loves the fact she can do what she wants, she also loves the thought of her man getting ridden by other girls.

One night we arranged to go out for a meal followed by some drinks in the local bar, i was surprised to see what she decided to wear for a quiet meal and few drinks.

She asked me if it was a bit slutty to wear heels and stockings with a little skirt in the pub for a meal with a low crop blouse, i said it would be hot to see her dressed slutty, she agreed and said she will wear no underwear just to tease me.

When we left home she looked stunning in a little black skirt, heels and low crop top showing the beautiful cleavage and big tits.

We went to the restaurant for a meal and while eating she constantly tried turning me on by telling me she wants to be a filthy slut tonight, i told her she can do whatever she wants, anything goes in our relationship.

After our meal we went to a local bar for some drinks, as we walked in the pub she told me not to be surprised if she flirts with some guys or girls.

She was turning me on and on and she knew my cock was twitching at the thought of what she was going to do.

She told me to go to the bar and get some drinks and then bring her drink back to the table but then wonder off and sit at another table and leave her alone at her table as she wants to pretend she is there alone and see if anyone approaches her and flirts, she told me to sit at the table opposite and just watch her for a hour and enjoy.

I could not believe what she was saying but i agreed, i left her alone at a table with her drink, within ten mins i saw her smiling at a guy playing the fruit machine, he smiled back at her and then beside her at the table and they was chatting away.

I sat a table opposite and just watched her laughing and flirting with this guy, my cock is already getting hard at this point.

The guy goes to the bar and gets her another large wine, i continue to watch and i notice he has sat closer to her and i can see she has opened her legs wider under the table and i notice his hand on her knee.

Suddenly they both get up and have a dance on the dance floor, my girl glances over at me and smiles and suddenly i see her tongue enter his mouth and they are kissing on the dance floor, seeing my girl pulling a guy knowing i am watching, after their dance they return to the table and i notice her hand is now rubbing his cock under the table over his jeans.

I see her get her phone out her hand bag and i get a message simply saying ‘ I want his cock in my mouth and pussy and ass and you are going to watch and wank that cock’.

My eyes nearly popped out my head, i replied ‘go ahead you little slut’.

Suddenly she instructs me to join them at the table, i walk over and she explains to the guy that i am her boyfriend and she is allowed to ride other cocks, the guy seems really shocked but i smiled at him and told him i want to watch him fuck my girl however he likes while i watch.

Suddenly the three of us decided to leave there and then, the guy said he has a flat not far from the pub and we could go there as it was closer.

We agreed to go to his flat, when we arrived at the flat he just grabbed my girl and started dirty kissing her, he started slowly spitting on her mouth and tonguing her mouth with his wet tongue, all three of us went into the lounge but only to see another guy in there watching tv, i asked who the other guy was and the guy replied he shared the flat with a friend but not to worry.

Suddenly my girlfriend said to me ‘ don't worry babe it means i can fuck two cocks instead of one’ suddenly she instructed the two house mates to get their cocks out and ordered me to sit and watch.

This was now the moment i was going to witness my girl be a slut, i sat in the chair and watched my girl remove her skirt and blouse leaving her only in her bra and stockings and heels, she gets on her knees and rams both their cocks in her slutty mouth, watching my girls slobbering over their cocks was making me rock hard and i had to unzip my jeans and start wanking my cock.

Suddenly she told the guys to destroy her pussy and make her scream while my boyfriend watches.

One of the guys sits on the couch and i watch her straddle his massive throbbing cock, my god seeing her pussy riding that cock with the other cock in her mouth was such a turn on, especially with her talking like a slut and ordering them what to do to her.

They both took in turn fucking her pussy and mouth, she told them she wants their cum all over her slutty face and tits, after she fucked them for about two hours they finally cum all over her face, she then walks over to me and rides my cock while the two guys watch.

Finally i cum in her pussy and she has been well and truly fucked by three cocks.

We then get a taxi home and we are both so turned on still, while in the cab she tells me a little secret, she told me the girly evenings she has had in the past few weeks was not just girly evenings, turns out she was going to a little girly gathering when they was having girly fun with toys and she loves licking pussy, i had no idea, my girl really is a slut and she loves it and loves the fact she is allowed, she now wants me to be a bad boy and make her watch hmmmmmm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. That’s well horny

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That would be my perfect gf!!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn