FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > D*unk chav

D*unk chav

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was leaving my friends house but was feeling very d*unk and had lots to smoke when I was walking home I thought I'll take the short cut through the nature reserve it was very dark and I needed a piss. So I pulled my trackies down trying to stand up straight I hold onto a tree then start to piss but half way through two older guys look in there 70s are walking past. I try to stop but can't then just as I'm finishing they are a few feet away I say I'm sorry but they ask what for we enjoyed the view. I start to blush then realise my cock is still out and starting to grow I pull my trackies up fast but nearly fall over then the one guy grabs me to stop me falling I feel his hand on my ass.

Does anyone want me to continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So then I feel his hand squeezing my ass but I'm to d*unk to care and I'm kinda enjoying it then the other guy says maybe you should let us take care of you because you seem like you may hurt yourself while he is grinning at the other guy. I say that would be great he tells me to follow him while his friend while stay behind me to make sure I don't fall over. His friend keeps his hand on my ass but now trying to put his hand down my trackies now I feel his cold hand on my bare ass while we are walking then we get to some benches the first older guy sits down and then his friend and they tell me to sit next to them.

Anyone enjoying it so far

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

So I sit down and they ask what is a young boy like me doing out here so wasted I say I'm not that gone but they both laugh and say if we both offered to buy you more drink you would let us do anything wouldn't you. I start to blush and say yes quietly the guy who was feeling my ass says he can't hear me so I say yes louder and at the same time they say prove it. I ask how they tell me to strip to start with they tell me been a while since daddy has had some young cock. I'm rock hard now and take my cap and hoodie of they tell me leave the cap on. Then I take my trackies and boxers of they then say socks to earn your money. They tell me to put my trainers back on I'm now fully naked they waste no time touching me then I feel a tounge between my ass and a mouth around my cock.

Let me know if u are enjoying it and if u have any added twists to add

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course!!!

Next thing they tell me to bend over the bench I feel my ass being licked again then the oldest guy is in front of me and has his fat cock by my mouth he tells me to lick first then suck when he is fully hard. Then suddenly I feel a pain in my ass and realise I'm about to be fucked for the first time. The other guy says carry on sucking for daddy so now I have a cock in my mouth for the first time and in my tight ass. The guy behind me says he is gonna cum then I feel it in my ass then the guy in front says he gonna cum get ready to swallow son. Then it shoots down my throat he holds my head there. They then say it's ur turn to cum until we can go again

More

tell us more

Next thing I know my hard cock is in his mouth while the other guy plays with my balls and ass I'm already close to cummin and the guy sucking me can tell he takes my cock and the other guy comes around to take over the first guy says face fuck him like ur gf never let's you then I hear a noise I look over the is a old lady who looks in her 70s standing there smiling she comes over to me and says well you are a naughty boy looks like I need to punish you for face fucking my husband now suck on my tits to start with her husband takes my cock out his mouth and says you need to try this young cock she looks at him and says all in good time he's coming home with us tonight. The first guy is getting dressed now and laughs at me and says he will be over in the morning to see me. Then I hear the lady say I didn't tell you to stop sucking my tits.

More to come

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Pm me... Where was this. I wanna take a short cut for as piss too. I go to Hayhead wood

"Pm me... Where was this. I wanna take a short cut for as piss too. I go to Hayhead wood "

It just fantasy mate

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Next thing we are heading back to there place and the lady tells her husband to do me a drink. She says he needs to relax more especially for what he is going to get they both start smiling to each other. He gives me a strong glass of vodka and his wife says how would you like if I fucked you. I'm took back and try to play it cool but she just tells me to relax. I tell her I'd love to fuck her but she says that's not what she asked. She tells me she is going to enjoy fucking my ass with her strapon while her husband is sucking me again. She can see the tent in my trackies and just pulls them down and starts to lick my balls then looks up at me and says do you want granny to fuck you. I look down and say yes please her husband does me another drink and then I feel his hands on my ass then he starts to lick my hole then I see a big strapon on his wife. She tells her husband to suck it before she fucks me. Then she puts it by my hole teasing me and says beg me to fuck you. I am saying please fuck me I'll do anything you say.

More to come

» Add a new message to this topic