FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A quiet holiday.....2

A quiet holiday.....2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wosmilers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

[Removed by poster at 10/12/20 21:15:53]

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Heathrowish

More please

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

As I was laying there, Rosie caught a glimpse of herself in the door mirror. She leaned over and kissed me with a peck on the lips, stood up and said that she had better have a shower.

I said that I had better go before her friends returned and sat up on the bed, reached diwn for my swimming shorts and whisked them on. I stood up kissed her again with a similar peck and as I withdrew, she pulled me back again, putting her open mouth to mine and running her tongue around mine before withdrawing and saying "thank you for a lovely time".

I walked to the door and let myself out without looking back as I feared that my smile may have been misinterpreted as an immature grin.

I let myself into my room and my brother glanced back at me from his seat on the balcony with a grin that a brother gives to say "you dirty boy".

I showered and then rinsed my shorts, placing them on the balcony panel to dry off before sitting down with my brother and a bottle of water.

We chatted quietly so we couldn't be overheard. He told me about his conquest who was a 19 year old German girl, holidaying with her parents and then looked at me with a look that said "and how about you?".

I hesitated trying to show discretion for the first time in my life, probably due to their ages and that they were married.

He simply said "two out of three ain't bad", before sitting back. I proceeded to tell him what happened in broad terms and he laughed but also nodded with a degree of respect before asking me as a joke if I was going to try for a hat trick.

We finished the afternoon drinks, showered and put on some clothes to go and eat. As we reached the hotel foyer, the 3 ladies were on their way out, beautifully dressed and waiting for a taxi. My brother called out "looking sexy, ladies" and they grinned back although both Ronnie and Rosie both looked awkward as if my brother knew their little individual secret.

"We are off to the restaurant at the other end of the bay" Sharon said.

It was quite a well known place sitting on it's own, around the bay and past the built up resort. It was about 30 minutes on foot by road, under 10 minutes in a taxi or a 15 minute walk along the beach which was a much shorter route than the long sweep of the coast road which sat a few hundred yards inland.

A minute later, they were in a taxi and away.

My brother suggested that we should try it sometime and asked if I was interested in going that evening. I had no objection and we decided to walk across, along the beach. Within 15 minutes, we were walking up the beach steps and into the reception area and stood just behind the 3 ladies.

Ronnie turned around and saw us, smiled and said to her friends "Shall we get a larger table and allow the kids to sit with the grown ups?".

We were shown a table on the terrace and all 5 of us sat down together. I sat next to my brother on one side and Ronnie on the other. Sharon sat next to him and Rosie was opposite me. The waiter welcomed us, offered drinks and a menu and then asked "So who's sons are these?"

We all chuckled although I felt that for both Ronnie and Rosie, it was a little forced due to their recent activity with a younger man.

The orders were taken for a starter and main course. We all agreed to share the starters which were differing combinations of finger food. We ordered 3 bottles of rose which came chilled. My brother couldn't resist a little word play when asked by Ronnie if he had ever tried rose before and he replied pointing to me that although he hadn't, "I know that he doesn't mind the taste of rose", much to the embarrassment of Rosie.

We were served with a number of starters an proceeded to offer them around, sharing the seafood, fish and vegetable delicacies. The main courses came and we tucked in. The food was great and the conversation ranged from talking about our backgrounds to discussing what we wanted to do with the rest of our holiday time.

Throughout the meal, we finished the three bottles and ordered another to wash the meal down. Observing the ladies, Rosie had a couple of glaases, my brother and I drank about a bottle each while Sharon and Ronnie shared the remaining bottle and a half.

We all felt jolky without being too tipsy. The ladies declined coffee preferring to get one back at the hotel. We therefore ordered the bill and simply divided it 5 ways, leaving a sizeable tip.

Ronnie asked whether we were going to get a taxi back. My brother looked at me and we decided that we would stroll back along the beach. The ladies asked if we minded joining them. Of course we had no objections and we all got up, said our thanks to the staff and left to walk down the beach steps onto the sand.

The beach was a crescent of flat sand about 100 yards wide and the sea gently lapped at the shore. As we walked, Sharon slipped her sandals off and waljed in the water, Ronnie followed and then the rest of us did the same. The water was still warm.

As we strolled, I looked up and pointed out a few constellations explaining how they were more on their sides than at home due to our global position. Rosie listened intently, the others were not as interested, possibly because of the drink or because it was boring.

We were about half way back to the resort area when Ronnie mentioned how warm the sea felt and it was a shame that she didn't have her swimming costume with her.

My brother simply said "Who needs a costume?" before slipping off his t-shirt, dropping his shorts and running full pelt into the water. I looked at the ladies and they were giggling. I then apologised for my brother's behaviour, however Ronnie suggested that I could join him if I fancied it.

I didn't hesitate and within seconds had joined him, about 50 yards out where the water was just up to my lower chest. We swam and enjoyed the warm water. A few seconds later, I looked back at the beach and could make out Rosie, sitting next to our pile of discarded clothing.

I glanced along the beach but couldn't see the others. My brother suddenly shouted across to me with one word as he pointed along the surf "Mermaids".

Within seconds, we were joined by Ronnie and Sharon, their shoulders and heads above the water. Ronnie looked at us and said that she had never gone skinny dipping before and my brother told them that it was his first time as well.

We all chatted about how lovely the water felt and what a wonderful evening we were having. I asked whether Rosie would be alright and they both said that she told them that she didn't want to swim until the following day in case the cramp returned.

I began to swim a little as did my brother. The ladies bobbed around watching us. As we relaxed in tje water, my brother and I began to float on our backs so we could continue the conversation, both of us knowingly allowing the ladies a good view of our cocks.

Ronnie looked at both of us and then reciprocated, floating on her back and looking up at the stars. Sharon continued to bob in front of me, looking intently. I then smiled at her and stood up in the water a few feet away from her. She was pretty and the water lapping on her wet shoulders made her skin look flawless.

"We should get out before we get in trouble" I said, trying to sound more mature than I was, concluding with "unless you want to continue to enjoy this experience?".

Sharon looked pensive but looked at me and looked over at Ronnie who was 10 yards away and intently watching my brother floating on his back. She smiled and whispered "This isn't very discreet but I am always looking for new experiences and I am certainly enjoying THIS new experience."

I bobbed closer to her......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Great story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Very good story: more please!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

So horny

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Here's number 3

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

More.

Excellent!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Excellent! "

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

If only but bloody good

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Very good

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ?? ??

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

CANTERBURY

I could feel the gentle lapping of the sea on my back and could see it lapping in turn on Sharon's shoulders. I looked around, seeing the glint of the moon on the surface of the water. Looking over to her, I could make out the pale curves of her body under the surface of the water, her boobs floating free and her darker nipples apparent. The water and darkness were slightly distorting my view and looking down the rest of her body, I could make out very little else. The water was warm, but refreshing and had begun to remove the flush of the wine that we had consumed. She was bobbing slightly in the water, arms outstretched and palms flat on the surface. Her face was a picture of calm and she was a very pretty lady and I looked at her wondering. She was enjoying the moment in front of me with her eyes closed, experiencing her little bit of liberation from her mundane life.

Our attention was suddenly drawn to where my baby brother and Ronnie when we heard a giggle. They were about 10 yards from us and were entwined, arms around each other's shoulders, deep in conversation. Sharon looked back at me and said "I haven't ever done anything like this before".

I realised what she was talking about and said "What do you mean,.......... swimming?" in a mock puzzled tone drawing on my immature belief that an older woman would be as attracted by wit as she would be by brawn. 

Sharon laughed, almost too much and leaned forward in an obvious act of pretending to need a little support and said "No you silly boy. You know what I mean!" as I reached out and she put her hands on my upper arms for support. We stood there for a moment before In lowered my arms and placed my hands on her waist. I could feel her boobs touching my chest. She then pulled me closer and we hugged, her head on my shoulder and her face looking away. It was a beautiful shared moment and we just bobbed and enjoyed our own company. 

Our peace was broken by some groans from the direction of the other bathers. We could see them still very closely entwined with their arms around each other's shoulders. She was sitting higher in the water that him. Ronnie was looking straight up and my brother was kissing her neck. They were clearly oblivious to everything else.

Sharon looked at me and I looked at her. She smiled again and I smiled back, before kissing her. She immediately responded and opened her mouth, tilting her head so that the side tresses of her bobbed hair rested on the surface of the sea. We kissed for an eternity, my tongue seeking out hers as our mouths opened. She was willing but also reticent keeping her tongue away from mine for a few seconds and then engaging fully and energetically. 

She gave out a low moan "Mmmmmm" before pulling back and looking into my eyes said "This is so wrong, but so right". At that, we kissed again, her arms enveloping my shoulders, my hands still holding her waist, my thumbs gently rubbing her skin. This time the kiss was wilder. I put my hands around her back and squeezed her body closer to mine. I could feel my cock against her body and it was very quickly rising to the task. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my hips, not positioned to let me enter her but more to simply get closer. She then moved her lips from mine and moving her mouth around to my ear whispered "This is so wrong, but it's been so long".

I was lost in the moment and although I heard her words, at that point, I wasn't looking to chat. I was looking to share some fun time with this gorgeous lady. 

Despite her protestations, she wasn't letting me go. I looked over her shoulder and could see the beach. The outline of Rosie was visible as she sat waiting for us. I looked across to my brother and he was still in very close contact with Ronnie, the splashing of water against each other indicating that they were in the process of shagging each other. I looked back at Sharon and kissed her again, this time on her neck, working my way up the side of her jaw until she snapped her head across, planting her lips on mine, wildly running her tongue into my mouth. By this time, my cock was rigid with the expectation of fun, sticking straight out between Sharon's legs but under her pussy and against the underside of her bum. I ran one hand down and grasped one of her cheeks which was firm but slightly fleshy. 

As we kissed, I walked back in the direction of the beach carrying her. The kiss wasn't broken. I don't know how long it took but by the time we reached the water's edge, I could feel her full weight which I coped with easily. I stood still and she put her feet down on the sand. We were still kissing and I moved one hand up to feel her boob. It was beautifully round and as I cupped it, I ran my thumb over her nipple which was very hard. For the first time in an eternity, I took my lips off hers and began to kiss down her neck which forced her head upwards in an involuntary spasm of ecstasy. She tasted of the sea but that was not a problem for me. I continued down until I reached her nipple and instead of teasing it, suckled on it running my tongue around and around while dropping to my knees as Sharon dropped in unison.

Sharon gasped and looked into my eyes while I was tasting her nipple. I began to kiss further down her stomach and her flat belly, a mixture of kissed and licks and as I reached her lower belly, she laid back on the wet sand. I ran one hand down the side of her body and she groaned again. I then begand to peck gently towards her pussy which I could see for the first time. She was shaven and I could see the lips of her pussy which I parted with my tongue, seeking out her clit. She brought her hand around and placed it on the back of my head. She was puffing and moaning and puffing and moaning. Of course her pussy was wet as we had just come out of the sea but I am sure that the sweet taste was all hers. Despite the wet sandy surface, there was no grit on her front. I continued to taste her, running my tongue around her love bud and occasionally down and into her opening which would bring gasps of pleasure. She was particularly responsive to my stimulation of her clit and befor long, she was breathing rapidly and making a fast groan with every breath "ahh ahh ahh".

I could hear a nearby noise and then I felt a hand reach between my legs and cup my balls. I didn't have time toreact before hearing Rosie saying "Why should she have all the fun" before giggling.

I continued to lick Sharon and felt my cock want to explode. Sharon grabbed my head and arched her back before screaming "Ohhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddd" and sprayed her warm wetness over my face in half a dozen ejaculations. It was an incredible feeling especially and I had only entered her partially with my tongue but had only really concentrated on her clit.

Rosie was sitting beside me. She had disrobed and was rubbing her own pussy while gently cupping my balls. She looked at Sharon and said "now we all have a secret". They had clearly all spoken to each other about what had happened on their holiday. 

I was still very hard and knew that my need to play with Sharon did not end with a little lick. I wanted to feel myself in her and that was clearly on her mind as well as she moved her hand onto my cock, touching it for the first time. The night was young.

I love this story and love the new installments

millstreet

Poringland

London

Every young mans dream to have a milf.

cambridge

Blackpool

peterborough

Wow great ?? ??

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Every young mans dream to have a milf. "

3 milfs

Heathrowish

Saffron Walden

Like this a lot

Leeds

Gloucester

Great story. Loving it

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fabulous, can't wait for more

CANTERBURY

Sharon stroked by cock a few times and then withdrew her hand. I was covered in sand and she was reluctant to play with a gritty cock.I moved around behind Sharon and sat while she propped herself up against my sand chest. I put my arm over her shoulder and down to cup her boob again. Rosie sat up in front of us, her legs outstretched, her body supported with her arms which were outstretched behind her.

We all watched as Ronnie emerged from the sea, hand in hand with my brother and sat close to us. There was an almost embarrassed silence until I couldn't resist saying "Ladies, you are all lovely". It wasn't Shakespeare but it was appreciated.

My brother looked up at the edge of the beach and pointed to a beach shower nearby. Sharon and I stood up and hand in hand walked over. I pushed the tap and the water came on. I stepped under it and it was surprisingly warm. Sharon had stood off in case it was too cold but joined me under the adjoining jet of water. As she brushed the sand off her legs, she turned her sandy back to the jet and I brushed her down. We were both grit free but I stood in front of her and we continued running our hands over each other. My cock was very stiff but she didn't touch it. I ran my hands over her soft skin but didn't touch her pussy. It was all very tame but exciting.

Our game was interrupted by Rosie who told us to get a move on as there were three more who needed to shower off. I looked up and saw that she had walked up the beach, with the others and was holding my brother's cock like a lead on a dog, while he stood there with his mouth planted on Ronnie's lips.

Sharon led me from the shower by the hand and we walked back to our clothes. The warm air evaporating most of the moisture on our bodies. We shook the sand from our clothing and slipped it on. Picking up our footwear, we began to stroll back towards the hotel barefooted, my arm over her shoulder and her arm around my waist, oblivious to what the others were doing.

Just as we reached the beach area in front of the hotel, I pulled Sharon around and kissed her fully on the lips. There was no resistance and her tongue darted into my mouth, then chased my tongue for what seemed like ages. We strolled into the foyer holding hands and over towards the stairs. As we did, the woman from a German couple called across and asked in very gutteral terms "The swimming was very good, yes?".

I was puzzled as we didn't seem wet and there was nothing obviously showing that gave it away.

"We were travelling on the beach from the restaurant when you swim" she continued. "It looked good for you".

Sharon called over "You should have jumped in", smiled and led me upstairs.

The Germans wished us a good night and we responded in kind.

I knew it was about to be a very good night......

millstreet

Torbaydos

London

Whiteley

Blackpool

You are such a tease.... Great story, thanks for writing

cambridge

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Really good story so far

5 x

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Leeds

Gloucester

Mmmm love it

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Enjoying the continuation

Purbeck

Poringland

Torbaydos

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Looking forward to the next part

CANTERBURY

Sharon led my upstairs, holding my hand. As we reached our floor, she turned to me and I gazed back. She was gorgeous. Her dark bobbed hair had dried off and her top clung to her boobs which hung free under the fabric, her nipples pressed out in pointed peaks.

I looked down and despite her age, her body was beautifully proportioned, long slender legs, supported by her shapely calves, slender neck running down to her kissable shoulders and her waist, with a very small belly.

Sharon put one finger on my chin and lifted my face so that I was lookimg again into her eyes. I was about to say something but again, was lost in the moment and instead tilted by head and planted my lips on hers. She has one of those mouths that was easily kissed and the reaction of her tongue told me that she wanted more fun.

I gave her hand a squeeze and walked towards my room, opened the door still holding her hand and was about to lead her when she stopped in the doorway. I looked back at her. She smiled but looked a little reticent and said "I haven't really done anything like this before."

I turned around to face her fully and replied "We will only do what both of us are happy with", realising that we had only kissed and touched each other and my only penetration was an occasional probe with my tongue on the beach.

She looked into my eyes and said something along the lines of "You are so sweet" before I planted my mouth on hers and stroked her cheek with the palm of my hand. I led her inside and closed the door. She walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. I sat down next to her again taking her hand in mine.

Sharon leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and I brought my arm up and put it over her shoulder. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I turned my head and kissed the top of her head.

We heard the door of the room next door open and close along with the unmistakable sound of female and male laughter. My brother was clearly entertaining both ladies. Sharon murmured something about them doing the same thing every year but that she hadn't played with anyone else unless her husband was with her.

For a 22 year old lad, this was becoming a bit complex. I didn't react but simply gave her shoulder a squeeze of understanding and after a pregnant pause, said that my time with her was wonderful and I wouldn't want to ruin the experience by doing anything wrong.

Sharon lifted her head and kissed me on the cheek muttering again that I was a sweet lad. I kissed her on the forehead and said that she was a sweet girl. She looked up at me and I pecked gently at her lips. Initially, she didn't react and I continued to nibble while running the palm of my free hand up to her cheek. She slowly began to nibble back and suddenly, we opened our mouths and engaged in a furious and lusty clash of tongues.

As we detatched, she laid herself across the bed and I peeled off my t-shirt before laying down and kissing her again. Her hand came up and felt my chest while my free hand ran down the side of her clothed body before running up to grasp and massage her boob. I detached my mouth from hers and kissed her neck, having traced her jaw line with my tongue.

"Oh god, that's so good" she moaned quietly. I worked down to the nape of her neck at which point, her hand worked itself down to the bulge which had been growing in my trousers. She began to unbuckle my belt as I stretched my neck and again kissed her on the lips.

I could almost smell the sexual passion. Sharon was clearly as turned on as I was. She opened her eyes and wriggled free, looked at me again and in a second was on her feet, quickly stripping off all of her clothing. She then reached down, pulling my trousers off over my hardened cock and hopped onto the bed, kissing me as her boobs softly carressed my chest.

I reached over her and pulled her body close to mine and as we lay together, we kissed. Sharon then duplicated what I had previously done. She ran her tongue along my jaw line and then alongong my shoulder, before kissing me down the chest and down my body. She was on her knees and facing downwards. I was running my hand up and down her back. She reached out and gently placed her hand around my cock which was heavily erect.

She continued to peck at my belly with an occasional verbal moan as I stroked her skin. I then shifted slightly and in a graceful move, simultaneously placed herself over my face, one leg each side of my head and also leaned over and started to gently, but playfully nibble at the exposed head of my cock.

Both of my hands were free above my head and I stroked the cheeks of her beautifully round bum, while lifting my head slightly so that I could run my tongue along her pussy. I wasn't surprised to find that it was wet and encouraged by it's sweetness, I began to explre the velvety insides of her lips until my tongue found her clit. At this point, I placed my finger on her opening and knew immediately that she was reacting as she let out a long sigh of pleasure.

As I was exploring her, she was exploring me. Her hand was still gently holding the shaft of my cock and she began to take the head into her mouth, tracing the shape of it with her tongue.

I began to move my finger in and out gradually increasing speed along with the speed of my tongue. Very soon, I was experiencing the pleasure of an additional wet sensation and she began to give out a moan, suppressed due to my cock in her mouth.

By this time, she was bobbing her head, up and down most of my shaft and I could feel that I was close, knowing that my cock had penetrated her fully for the first time, albeit in her mouth.

She was giving off a long "Mmmmmmm" when I felt her body quiver and she shook for a few seconds before I reached the point of no return and exploded into her mouth. She continued to hold me in her mouth until I was spent. She

swallowed everything I gave her and flipped around to lay next to me, snuggled on my side while her head rested on my chest.

We were silent but she kissed my chest and drew her hand up to stroke my face. Feeling her wetness on me she smiled and said "You naughty boy", before snuggling up again.

I was lying there, smile on my face, wet on my chin, cock calming down, beautiful woman naked next to me.

Life was good.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Gloucester

Mmm life’s good reading this.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Purbeck

millstreet

Saffron Walden

London

A great story

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rankie31Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Great read great story.

Enjoying this!

peterborough

I look forward to hearing more ?? ??

Dudley

Heathrowish

cambridge

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

bradford

Whiteley

CANTERBURY

I must have dozed off for a while. When I woke, Sharon was tucked up against me, lying on her side, head on my shoulder, leg over mine, her hand resting on my chest. She was still and breathing slowly through her nose and appeared asleep. Her lovely body felt warm against my body. I could make out the scent of her body above the other smell of the sea wafting in through the open balcony door.Everything felt right.

I laid still, not wanting anything to change.

Soon, I became aware of a moaning noise from behind the other side of the room, followed by a rhythmic thud on the wall. It was clearly some fun being had from the room next door.

Sharon stirred and massaged my chest and began to kiss it. She was awake and tenderly wanted to coax me into some more fun. She ran her tongue around my nipple a couple of times before looking up and peering at my face in the dimly moon lit room.

I grinned and she placed her head back onto my shoulder and we began to chat, firstly about sweet nothings and then slightly more personally. She told me that very occasionally, her husband wpuld arrange for them to meet other couples and have fun although she found that it was more because her husband insisted on it. She rarely enjoyed any real sexual fun with him, purely a token Saturday night quickie from time to time and certainly nothing that fulfilled her own needs. She was also certain that he had affairs but that since she first met him, she had only had full sex with him.

I was relatively naive but gave her I could give her my opinion. I told her that from my perspective, if I was married to her, we wouldn't leave the bedroom and thatshe would be the only person that I would want to be with.

I felt my chest becoming damp and noticed that it was due to a few tears being shed. She tilted her head towards mine and said that I was so sweet kissed me and snuggled up further against me. I could feel my cock begin to harden again and it was silhouetted against the dim light coming from outside. I knew that she had seen it and it almost seemed inappropriate at that moment. She was obviously emotional and I wanted to be supportive so I apologised for it.

What happened next was not erotic, but very sexual. Sharon ran her hand down my body and took a hold of my erection, softly running her hand up and down a few times. She then sat up and turned around to face me, raising one leg over so that she was straddling me over the top of my thighs, supporting her weight on her knees.

I placed my hands on her thighs and still holding my cock in one hand, she raised her free hand and licked it before running it down to her pussy, lubricating it with her own saliva. She then raised herself forward, before guiding my cock into her wet hole. She felt slightly tight but after my tip penetrated, the rest of the shaft soon slipped in. She fully controlled the entire act, each of my hands simply caressing her thighs as she rocked backwards and forwards.

I mentally began to wonder if this was a woman having fun, wanting to have some vengeance on her husband or who wanted to excise some ill feeling.

It wasn't long before I knew that I was about to climax and Sharon could feel it. She began to breathe more heavily as I began to pant. I was very near when she almost shouted at me to cum deeply in her, to give her everything that I had.

I came. I shot my full load as deeply as I could into her, gasping and digging my fingers into her hips in an effort to get even deeper than ever into her. After she felt my pulsing subside in her, she leaned forward and with tears running down my face kissed me on the lips saying "thank you" as she did.

I wasn't sure whether it was over and a mechanical shag was the end but I just lay there as she got off me and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat up, put my arm over her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. I then ran my hand over her face, removing the tears.

We sat for ages in silence before she said that she was sorry for taking advantage of my innocence. I simply said to her that she deserved more than just a robotic shag from a neighbour and that even if we did nothing else, she could stay with me that evening as her room was being used and abused by her friends and I would respect her space.

She looked up at me, kissed me with a peck on the lips and said "you are really special and deserve a nice girl".

I kissed her cheek and said to her "I am with the girl that I want".

Sharon held my head in both of her hands and put her lips to mine.........

Purbeck

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Torbaydos

London

all over Ireland

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What a great read, definitely want to read more please

Dudley

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

Awesome story so erotic and filled with passion

CANTERBURY

We kissed and I knew that although I was drained, I wasn't satisfied. Sharon was the most attractive woman of the three but also the most flawed. The feeling of unfulfilled excitement was matched by my contentment at simply being entwined on the bed with her.

My hand was again across her shoulder and I gently massaged her skin.

"Mmmmmmm, that is gooood" she purred, so I began to press harder against her back. I then disentangled myself from her while still carressing her back.

"If you want a massage, lay face down"

Without saying anything, she did so, while I reached across to the bottle of coconut oil sun oil on the side unit. There she was, on her front and I straddled her over her thighs. I opened the bottle and poured a handful of the oil into the palm of my hand. A few drops fell onto the base of her back. I put the bottle down and began to massage. Firstly, spreading the oil over her back and then I began to slowly rub it into her shoulder blades, before working over her shoulders and around to her neck.

Sharon's reactions were slow deep breaths paired with the occasional purr of appreciation.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so good" she told me and I thought selfishly, "Yes it does!". I continued to run my hands over her body, pressing hard as I worked down the spine and across her waist before retracing the route up to her neck. Her skin felt silky soft and the aroma of the coconut was intense.

I continued to massage her body, occasionally running my hands down the side of her body, feeling the edges of her boobs underneath her. I poured some more oil onto my hands and knelt next to her thighs, massaging the back and sides of one and then another. Her legs responded by parting so that they formed a "v" shape.

As I massaged, my hand moved further up and down her thigh and then over her bum, massaging each cheek and then down again. She was totally relaxed and as I ran my hand up to the top of the inside of her thigh, I brushed the flesh between her legs. Her pussy was very wet either from the cum from our fun or from her excitement.

I realised that I was also enjoying myself and that despite it's previous exertions, my cock was getting hard again.

Sharon moaned and ground her hips into the bed. I moved and knelt between her legs, still massaging her thighs. In response, she slightly raised her hips and I raised her waist up to be level with mine, the shaft of my cock resting in the contour of her bum with the head on the base of her spine.

She reached around herself and held my cock, guiding it to her wet pussy as a sign of what she wanted. I couldnt help but to push it in. The slick wetness was wonderfully horny as I slowly and tenderly pushed in as far as I could go. My hands were on her hips and I tightly grasped her, feeling my cock glide in and out slowly but deeply.

Sharon was breathing heavily and I began to speed up, my flesh began to make slapping sounds against hers as the rhythm became more swift and more intense. Sharon reached back with one hand and her fingers dug into my thigh. She began to pant out the word "yes" after every few thrusts. I could feel beads of sweat falling off my nose and chin as I continued. She was very wet and my cock was so hard.

I continued to speed up until I was slapping into her like a piston, trying to get as deep as I could on each thrust. She squealed an involuntary high pitched gasp of pleasure, and then another and another as I reached out with one hand putting it over the top of her shoulder and used the leverage to pull towards me in an effort to get even deeper. My balls began to really tighten.

Suddenly, I felt very dizzy with what appeared to be flashing lights and my legs began to shake. I said "I am cumming" and immediately exploded inside her as she responded with a whimpered, repeated "oh god". I could feel her react to each pulse in her before we collapsed on each other in a tangled mess of spent energy and fluid, the smell of coconut oil imvaded by the strong smell of sex.

I could feel a very large wet patch on the bed under me and smiled, knowing that this was far more intense than our first time.

We fell asleep....

Purbeck

millstreet

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Excellent story: more please!!

Poringland

Leeds

By *leanandcutMan  over a year ago

London

Fantastic story.

I love a holiday escapade, roll on 2021 when hopefully we can all get away abroad again

bradford

Near MK

Looks like you made a married woman very happy.

cambridge

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Blackpool

The hatrick is complete

CANTERBURY

I slept deeply and woke when the sun was shining through the window. I was alone and I heard the shower running.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom doorway in expectation but instead saw my brother washing himself under the jet of water.

"Great night wasn't it?", he said with a broad grin. "They can really party, can't they? Yours came in looking completely fucked".

I looked around and it was clear that he had stayed next door for the night as his bed was still immaculately made up. I was still dozy and my cock was slightly raw from my night with Sharon.

We swapped over and I showered, washing the sex and sweat off my body. I was dressed in swimming shorts and a t-shirt as was my brother and we ventured off to look for some late breakfast.

After breakfast at a bar, we returned to the hotel, grabbed some towels and other stuff before taking up space next to the pool. There was no sign of our neighbours and we spent the day lazily recuperating from our endeavours of the previous night.

As the evening approached, we went back to our room looking to spend a quiet early evening drinking and chatting about laddish matters while watching the friendly footy game being televised in a local bar.

After the game, we returned to the hotel and went into the bar to find the three women chatting. I smiled at them as they saw me.

Sharon stood up immediately and walked over to me. She was dressed in black silky trousers that ran half way down her calves which drew tightly across her body, showing her lovely bum. She wore a black cropped vest which showed off her belly button and drew as tightly across her lovely boobs. She was wearing strappy open sandals and had her bobbed hair tied up.

She walked up to me, greeted me and kissed me saying "I have missed you today". Her friends were looking at us and were smiling, Ronnie giving me a big wink. Sharon's greeting felt like she was a girlfriend welcoming me.

Sharon reached down and held my hand. I knew that my evening was not finishing but just about to start but I wasn't aware of how, where and what we were going to get up to.

I was soon to find out.....

cambridge

millstreet

Love it and love Sharon

Oh yes

Heathrowish

London

Whiteley

Leeds

Torbaydos

By *iglenMan  over a year ago

Machynlleth

[Removed by poster at 15/12/20 07:18:33]

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Near MK

Such a lucky guy to find 3 hot milfs, will they fulfil his fantasy

Saffron Walden

Such a good story. Thank you OP

Dudley

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

This story is so hot

all over Ireland

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

CANTERBURY

Sharon led me by the hand and along with my brother, we sat down with the others at their table. She stood next to my chair and letting go of my hand, said that she needed to go for a call of nature.

We started to chat and briefly outlined what we had done during the day. Then Ronnie looked at me and said "She really does like you even though you are 15 years younger than her".

I had not discussed my age with any of them and I knew that Sharon was not in her 30's. Rosie then chipped in with "....and you look so young". At this point, my brother kicked me on my shin under the table so I didn't react

I Stood up and said something about spending a penny and with a quick glance at my brother,  headed towards the gents. He followed and in the sanctuary of the toilet, he told me that he claimed to be 25 and told them that I was 29 simply to appear more mature in his pursuit of the older women.

That made sense and I understood. As beautiful as she was, Sharon looked like a woman in her 40's. We went back to the table, finding all three sitting there. Sitting down, my brother asked what they had planned for the evening. Ronnie replied that they had been chatting with some of the German guests on the beach during the day and that there was a party at one of the villas on the hill belonging to a German resident. They were waiting for some of the hotel residents to appear and would be sharing some taxis......and we could join them as it was "open house".

Sharon looked at me, reached out to hold my hand and simply said "please come". 

Giving away my laddish immaturity which was fuelled by the beers that I had d*unk while watching the late afternoon game, I replied "with you, I am always happy to come", which brought out a giggle from the others.

As a few people were gathering in the foyer, we stood up and joined them. The couple from the previous evening who had seen us on the beach we there along with half a dozen other people, chatting in a group. We stood near them and Rosie began to chat with a couple of people before introducing my brother and me to the group.

A few taxis then pulled up and we all jumped in, not in any particular order. Sharon was almost glued to my side and we sat on the back seats and also in the car were two German women,  one in the front and the other next to Sharon. We started to chat in broken English and German.

As we drove up the hill, a 15 minute journey,  I looked at them briefly. Both were around the same age as Sharon. Dressed in white jeans and floral tops, one blonde and one brunette which I guessed were colours from the bottle rather than natural.

The taxi followed a route up the hill, off the main road and along an unmade road for a hundred yards, pulling up behind the others on an apron in front to a wide single storey villa with white walls. We spilled out and following the others,strolled towards the side of the building. My brother was just ahead of us, sandwiched between Rosie and Ronnie.

As we reached the other side of the building,  the full view of the resort came into view. It was beautifully situated. There was a tiered swimming pool and a large terrace. There were about 20 guests and the host and hostess were greeting their guests. They were a couple who I guessed were in their 60's. They spoke to us in German with words of welcome which my schoolboy German could just about understand. I responded with "Danke" and he immediately replied in English, grinning as he could use his language skills. "We will have an international party now, no?"

Sharon chuckled and Rosie laughed. I wasn't sure whether this was just being polite at hearing a bad joke or the wierd "no" at the end of the sentece which was an obvious indicator of German logic.

We walked over to a large table which rved as a bar and poured ourselves some drinks. The ladies all had some sort of white wine, my brother and I both opted for mineral water, realsing that this was not the time or place to add to our already partially intoxicated state.

Looking around, people were chatting in small groups, circulating and occasionally,  the ripple of laughter could be heard. Apart from us, the group ranged from early 30's to early 60's. Sharon and I walked around the pool and stood on the far side, looking out across the bay at the lights of the resort. She stood next to me and my hand rested on her waist. 

The German couple who we had exchanged banter with came and stood with us. They introduced themselves as Ursula and Kurt. We spoke about the view and they pointed out the restaurant and where they had seen us swimming on the previous evening. 

I mentioned that we wouldn't be able to swim that night and Kurt replied with "All is possible".

I looked around to see Rosie chatting with a German couple on the other side of the pool and Ronnie was with my brother, talking in a group of six including the hosts. Some of the others were sitting on the edgeof the pool, dangling their feet into the water. Others were sitting or standing, fully engaged with others. There was a background sound of music, not too loud, which was what the older generation would describe as 'easy listening '. It was all very pleasant. 

The German couple were looking out at the view and we turned around so that all four of us werefacing the bay, pointing out and discussing landmarks, shops and restaurants which were in turn rated by the couple who were obviously well acquainted with the area.

I heard a muffled splash behind us. It was not the sound of someone falling in, but more a controlled descent into the pool. My first thought before turning around was that my brother was making a tit of himself.  I peered around and saw my brother looking back at me from the edge of the pool, fully dressed. He clearly had the same thought about me.

Instead, a woman and the hostess were both sitting in the water on a step at the edge, clearly naked drinking from their glasses of wine. Kurt looked at Ursula and said something which I took to be "shall we?" and they immediately stripped off and lowered themselves into the water.

I looked at Sharon who stood across my side, both her hands on my shoulder and my arm still around her waist. She kissed me with a peck on the cheek waiting for me to say something. When I didn't,  she pecked my cheek again and I gave in. Sensing she wanted to get naked with me again, I said "Shall we?" and in seconds, we had stripped and lowered ourselves into the warm water.

I had my back to the edge of the pool, arms outstretched and Sharon was in front of me, her arms around my neck, her body pressed against mine, my cock beginning to rise. Looking to my side, Kurt and Ursula were in the same pose. They looked across and smiled at us. They were a very fit looking couple.  He was athletic and she was well proportioned. The water was clear, bar the ripples and I could see her very full boobs floating free, large brown nipples sitting proud.

As Kurt smiled at my obvious appreciation,  Sharon put her hand on my face and drew it back feeling that I should be looking at her, which wasn't difficult as she was gorgeous. 

We didn't know how far we should go. Was this simply skinny dipping or something more. We were happy in the water as we were but would be happier with much more.

Our temporary quandary was solved when I saw a woman stitting on the edge of a wall, lean over unzip the trousers of the host, release his cock and start to devour it in full view of his wife.

I didn't just kiss Sharon, not did she just kiss me. Instead, we spontaneously attempted to devour each other's faces, mouths pressing hard against each other, tongues crazily dancing arms pulling our bodies together, hands touching, groping and feeling our excited bodies.

Sharon moved her hips and within seconds, the tip of my very hard cock was pressed against her pussy. I was stupidly asking myself if she was wet before realising that we were in a swimming pool. Her weight was supported in the water. My cock didn't slip in easily but she controlled her hips and slowly, the head followed by the shaft slipped in. We rocked as I went in and out, her own juices allowing my cock to enjoy the feeling of a very excited partner. Sharon raised her knees to the side of my chest and I was thrusting into her slowly but firmly. 

We heard a gasp from next to us and saw that our German neighbours were similarly placed. I couldn't help myself an reached out to cup Ursula's nearest boob, feeling her very stiff nipple. Sharon looked on and rhen kissed be again with a real intensity which made me bring my hand back and onto her hip, guiding my thrusts to slightly hasten.

I could hear some moaning from elsewhere indicating someone else was having fun, and then the slapping sound of flesh on flesh as the hard and fast play of someone else resonated from another direction.

I didn't question what was going on, just simply accepting that I was inside a beautiful woman and enjoying every minute of it.

I wasn't close to coming but Sharon was beathing heavily. I purred a sigh of contented pleasure but she and I continued, builing up a faster rhythm,  my cock now gliding in and out freely enjoying the warmth of her pussy. Sharon was clearly getting very excited, each of her breaths concluding with a high pitched "ahhh", which grew in intensity and volume until she was screaming at the height of her passion, giving herself completely to the moment. 

I could feel myself suddenly reaching 'that' point of no return and exploded into her with a hard and violent pulse, followed by another and another, each one slightly less intense than the last. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed again, not in lust but gently and tenderly in thanks for the mutual pleasure we had just shared.

Our kiss was interrupted by a ripple of applause, followed by some laughter and I looked around to see that we had an audience of semi dressed and naked guests who had clearly enjoyed our performance. 

I smiled as I looked at Sharon. She looked flushed and a little coy at being the centre of attention.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

Poringland

Very nice

London

all over Ireland

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Superbly written and very erotic excelent

Gloucester

Love it

millstreet

Blackpool

Wow

bradford

Saffron Walden

Yes please!

Leeds

CANTERBURY

We bobbed around in the water enjoying a post coital cuddle while the spunds of pleasure around us circulated in the night air.

I heard the unmistakable sound of my brother's voice saying "you horny bitch" and looked around to my right. I could just about make him out, laid on a small grassy patch at the far end of the pool, the top of his head towards us. Sitting astride him and facing us was a woman with large boobs who rocked backwards and forwards while he played with her nipples. I couldn't see mich of her face because a man was standing next to her, wanking his cock in her mouth.

I looked further around and apart from the other couple in the pool, the others were in groups of two or a few, obviously taking our lead but dotted around the pool and surrounding area. It was an incredible sight.

I could make out Rosie's tiny body on all fours, her face between someone's legs nearwhere my brother was enjoying himself. I looked at her for a while and realised she was with a woman. I looked at Sharon who didn't seem surprised.

I saw a couple kissing and playing with each other standing nearby.

I then looked around further and saw Ronnie on all fours, one guy taking her hrom behind while she sucked on another who was lying in front of her.

I whispered in Sharon's ear and asked if she knew in advance what this party was going to be like. She said that she did but that she was a little nervous.

I was tempted to look for someone else to share some fun with but decided that no fun could be better than time spent with Sharon. I asked her if she liked having fun in company and she replied "as long as it is with you and that you don't lose interest in me".

I was a little taken aback. She clearly wanted more fun with me, possibly to the exclusion of others. She looked at me sensing that I was confused and said "My time with you is amazing and the sex without comparison. You do things that I want and are so understanding of my needs. Besides, you are a beautiful boy, especially here", reaching down to stroke my recovering cock.

I told her that she was a gorgeous playmate and a guy couldn't want for more. I then felt that a moment of real honesty should emerge and asked "How old are you...really?"

It was direct but she immediately answered that she was 44. She then looked at me and said that she knew that I was 29 because that is what my brother had told her friends.

I looked into her eyes and told her the truth...that I was 22. She looked stunned. I told her that it didn't matter and she hugged me, her face resting on my neck. As we held each other, despite being in the water, I could feel tears on my shoulder. I whispered into her ear that I felt as happier in her company than at any other time or with any other girl. Sex with her was better than anything that I had ever experienced.

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes "Really? You really feel that way?".

I said that I was being honest with her and that in other circumstances, I would want to spend more time with her regardless of our age gap.

She in turn told me that I may be the best lover that she had bern with, but also that I was the guy with the greatest understanding of her needs.

We chatted further agreeing to simply enjoy each other for the holiday without considering the age difference, our statuses and the consequences.

Sharon planted her lips on mine and we kissed, sealing our deal.

Whiteley

Purbeck

Torbaydos

Good story.

Blackpool

Bloody great story

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Awesome story.... Something dreams are made of... Excellent

London

Really enjoying this thread