FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mini break to Amsterdam

Mini break to Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple  over a year ago

saltburn

We arrived at the ferry port in good time, the four of us, we had managed to get a really cheap last minute trip to Amsterdam, it's basically an overnight ferry ride with a 6 hour stay in Amsterdam then the overnight ferry back.

We decided to try to keep costs down by having food on the way to the ferry and bringing some food and drink with us. The food and drink on the ferry is expensive!

The plan was to get pissed, enjoy the sights of Amsterdam, get pissed, get back on the ferry and get pissed again.

The room was small, four single beds set up in two bunk beds, and a walkway between, with a decent sized ensuite for the size of the room.

We opened the prosecco and started drinking, even before we had set sail. We were sat on one bed and Chris and Claire were sat on the other bed - they hadn't been our first choice to come with us, when I found the cheap trip...they were actually 3rd maybe 4th on the list. They are similar age to us, Chris is fairly good looking, tries to go to the gym, but still harbours more of a dad bod. Claire is probably a size 16, big tits and round arse, with a pretty face.

We made swift work of the first bottle and moved on to the second bottle, after all we did have plenty to get through. We chatted and drank and chatted some more. After a few hours we decided to leave the cabin and head to the bar.

We made our way to the bar area, it was fairly busy, we found a table in the corner and ordered some drinks, and then the entertainment started...slightly up market Butlins from the 80s is how I would describe it. It was pretty much background noise as we drank and chatted some more.

As the night began to get late, we were both getting horny, we knew there wouldn't be any chance of overnight sex - the beds were small singles - no-way could two people sleep together in them. Big enough for a little fun, but not big enough to sleep comfortably. So our only chance would be to go back to the room before Chris and Claire. We hatched our little plan, we finished our drinks quickly and said we were going to head back to the cabin, Chris gave me a wink, so he knew exactly what was going on, Claire is a little less with it, 'we won't be long, we'll just finish our drinks', she said.

We hurried to the cabin, we quickly got undressed down to our underwear, we decided that the ensuite area would be best place, in case they came back earlier than we expected, at least we would be out of the way.

We started kissing and moving our hands over each others bodies, I was already hard before we even started kissing and I knew you would be wet and waiting for my touch - you always are. My fingers quickly found your wet hole and your hand was wrapped around my cock wanking me, 'just fuck me now please, we haven't got long.' I bent you over and went behind you, and started to take you from behind. It doesn't take a genius to work out what happens next, just as we were getting into it, we heard the door open, we had a decision to make, do we stop or do we carry on. 'just keep fucking me,' you moaned at me, so decision made, you didn't try to be quiet, you made sure they knew you were enjoying yourself. At the pace I was going it didn't take me long to cum.

That's when the embarrassment set in, we knew we had to go out into the room and see our friends, who had just heard us having sex. We slowly put our underwear on and made out way out to the room, we smiled and took the good natured ribbing we got. But I did notice that Claire's face was a little flushed and Chris' cock was straining a little in his jeans, we smiled and said we had a great time, I even suggested we would go to the bar if they wanted some time alone. They laughed but said they were ok.

The plan had never been for them to see us in our underwear, we had brought PJ's, but not a lot we could do about it now, you put my t-shirt on and took off your bra, ready for bed - your hard nipples visible through the thin t-shirt.

Chris and Claire seemed to grow a little more comfortable as I offered more drinks around. They got ready for bed too, I guess our attire forced them to either follow our lead or go into the bathroom to change. Chris happily sat in his pants, Claire slowly took her jeans off and followed you by taking her bra off. It was difficult not to notice her hard nipples too, but we all pretended we hadn't. After a quick night cap, we settled down to sleep. Men on the top bunk, ladies on the bottom.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

This sounds promising

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

Good start

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Interesting start xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

saltburn

We woke up fairly early in the morning, after all getting 4 of us showered and out by 8 would be good going, you had already showered and got dressed when I jumped down, Claire was showering and Chris was ready to go once she was out. Claire came out dressed for the day and then the boys got sorted. We were on time, unusual for you... We headed to the free bus to town.

It was about an hour to the centre of Amsterdam. We arrived just after 9, we had until 4pm for the bus back. First stop was an obvious one, directly where the bus stopped, hello golden arches, perfect start to day drinking, a McDonald's (other breakfasts are available) breakfast.

We then decided to go for a walk, burn some calories before drinking, we went past Anne Frank's house, I said we could go in, but I have been before, no one was that bothered, so we headed to a bar, I took the lead and we went the scenic route via the red light district, there's not much going on during the day really, a couple of windows had some ladies in and it was definitely worth a look as part of the experience. We did pass a theatre that offered a live sex show, I suggested we should go for a laugh, but we had just missed the start. There was another show starting at 2pm if we fancied it later.

We found a bar and started to drink. The conversation was flowing and so were the drinks, we were having a great time. 3 pints in we decided to change pubs, as we left we noticed a sex shop, as we'd had a few drinks we all decided going in would be fun, there were magazines and dvds of all sorts of fun, and vibrators and dildos of every shape and size - one absolutely massive one!

I noticed a remote control vibrator, I said that would be fun to the ladies, we could have the remotes and just press it every now and again. You both laughed, but then Claire surprised us all, if you're buying I'm game. Chris' eyes nearly popped out of his head, and I couldn't get my wallet out quick enough, 'two of those please!'

We went to the next pub and settled down to drink, I took my purchases out and give the ladies the vibrating pieces and you both went to the loos, I kept one remote and gave Chris the other one. When you sat down, it was time to test them, I pressed the button once and you both smiled - we quickly realised, as they were fairly cheap, they were both on the same frequency, so each remote controlled both vibrating bits!

This would definitely be fun. Chris pressed his button a couple of times, both your faces were amazing as the vibrations increased. We pressed the buttons again, this time back down and left it on a low vibration, enough for you both to feel it, but more of a slow build up, than an intense feeling, it meant you could hold a conversation and drink with out shaking!

Claire then started talking about the sex show I had suggested, she was definitely coming out of her shell, as she started talking about whether we should go and watch, Chris took the initiative and pressed his button, and started to talk dirty to you both, asking whether you were enjoying it, would you like to watch a sex show, would you like to watch someone get fucked. All the while he was increasing the vibrations, bringing you both to orgasm in the middle of the pub, with drinkers all around us. It was so horny, and funny at the same time, watching you both trying not to make a noise as your orgasm came over you. Chris slowly lowered the vibrations to allow you both to calm down a bit.

We finished our drinks and headed back to the theatre, it was fairly empty but it was day time, so we didn't expect it to be full. We were all sat together in a row, waiting for the action to start. You and Claire still had your vibrators on so I increased the speed slightly.

A couple walked on stage and began to undress, he was big lad... she started to suck his cock but nothing was happening to it, he wasn't getting hard, if that's your job, you'd expect to be able to perform. They didn't stay on stage long, there wasn't much point!

Two ladies now entered the stage and they began to kiss and touch each other, this looked more promising. Hands began to wander over each other, touching each others tits and moving hands on each others arse, then they began to strip, they both had good bodies, I could feel my cock growing and I knew you were enjoying it by your breathing, I couldn't see Chris and Claire but expected them to be enjoying it too.

One of the ladies lay down and the other bent down to lick her pussy, that's when you moved your hand on to my cock, you undid my jeans so you could grab it properly, I said 'what and Chris and Claire,' you moved slightly so I could look, and there was Claire's hand on Chris' cock.

saltburn

We continued to watch the ladies licking each others pussies, they had moved to a 69 position. You continued to wank my cock, Claire continued to wank Chris and me and Chris and kept increasing the vibrations for you both, making you both cum at least once.

I knew if you kept going wanking me that I was going to cum, I guess the same thing was true of Chris, as Claire moved quickly to her knees and took him in her mouth as he shot his load into her mouth. I told you, that you needed to do the same as I was close, you moved and started to suck my cock, until I came in your mouth.

We then all sat down to watch the action on the stage again, but it wasn't really doing it for us any more, still in a 69, I suggested we go back to the pub, you passed the message on to Chris and Claire and they agreed. It was a fun 45 mins.

Back in the pub, we talked about the action we'd watched, laughing about the bloke who couldn't get hard, but we avoided any mention of what we had just got up to.

We made the most of the last hour in the pub and managed to squeeze in a couple more pints.

We made it back to the bus on time and returned to the ferry ready for the return journey home.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

saltburn

Once we were on the ferry we went back to the room and only had one thing was on all of our minds. During the bus journey back I had kept pressing the button, so I knew both of the ladies were at a constant height of arousal.

When we walked in the room, I said to Chris and Claire, 'we are going to have sex now, you can stay or go, but we are having sex now.' Chris just laughed and said 'it's fine, we're going to be having sex too!'

This was just going to be two couples having sex in the same room as each other. We had all been horny all day, so needs must.

We lay on your bed together, you on top of me and we started to kiss, Chris and Claire were on the other bed doing exactly the same. The kissing became more intense and my hand was down the back of your jeans, touching your arse, you were grinding your body against me as we kissed.

In the corner of my eye I noticed Claire take her top off, leaving her bra on, she then stood up and took her jeans down, Chris took his top off and pulled his jeans down, they then went back to kissing in a semi-dressed state.

You slowly moved down my body and undid my jeans, pulling them off with my pants, leaving with my cock exposed, you took me and you mouth giving me a sloppy blowjob and wanking me as your sucked.

I looked over to see Claire remover her bra and pull down Chris' pants, before taking him in her mouth. It was a great view watching someone getting ablowjob as I was getting pleasured too.

I think you felt a little over dressed, so you stopped sucking my cock and stripped naked, gesturing to me to do the same. You climbed on top of me in a 69 position, giving me access to your wet pussy while you continued to suck me. When you moved off me I could see Chris and Claire were now completely naked and Claire was lying back as Chris licked her pussy.

You climbed back on top of me and slid down on to me cock, as you did this I notice Chris moving up the bed, he slowly entered Claire in missionary position. He started to give her it hard and fast, which I think effected you, as you started riding me faster and faster, it almost seemed like it was a race to the finish line.

The noises were amazing as orgasms were reached at different times by four different people.

We then lay together for a while, in that after sex glow. Claire, then spoke, 'thats the first time we've had sex in front of anyone else,'

You smiled and just said, 'it wasn't our first time and gave a little giggle'.

None of us covered up as we sat up, there was no point, we had all seen every bit of each other now. We decided we should get dressed and go to the bar, we had all worked up a thirst.

By *l0nd1eWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Mmm

Leeds

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Loving this story, hope it continues

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Hope there's more

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Wow loving the story

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

saltburn

The drink flowed as did the conversation, until Claire said, 'when you said it wasn't your first time, what did you mean?' I think we had both been waiting for this question all night. I let you begin, you explained how we have met couples and single to have fun with, all having fun together, I think they were a little shocked but intrigued, the questions kept coming, 'you get fucked by other men, he fucks other women, you play with women, you play with men,' I thought Claire's head was going to explode at one point as she struggled to get her head around everything she had heard. She asked why we did, and had it affected our relationship, we said it had, it had an affect but in a really good way.

We eventually changed the subject and got back to drinking. By the end of the night we were all very d*unk but also horny.

As we walked back to the room, I told Chris and Claire we would be having sex again, and they just smiled and said so are we!

Back at the room we all got naked and got straight down to business, we were on one bed, they were on the other. This was quick, hard and fast, d*unk sex. It was the I'm really horny, but really pissed kind, where you really want to have sex, but you also really need to go to sleep!

None of us lasted long before we were done. The blokes climbed on to the top bunks and the snoring began almost instantly.

saltburn

The next morning we all woke up in our single beds naked after late night sex, we all looked like we'd had a heavy night.

We all quickly got dressed, just in time to leave the ferry as we were back home. The car journey home took about an hour. I was driving, with you next to me and Chris and Claire in the back.

Chris and Claire had been chatting all the way back, but we couldn't really hear exactly what they were talking about, but when we dropped them off we were about to find out.

Claire started, ' on the way back we we've been talking, would you two ever have some fun with us, we mean not just have sex in the same room, like play together,' we both smiled and told them of course we would, I suggested they come round on Saturday night for a meal or takeawy, drinks and fun, if they are still up for it. We wanted to give them some time to think it through fully. Otherwise they could have come straight to ours now!

cambridge

London

saltburn

During the week I message Chris to check they are still coming round on Saturday, he replies with, of course! a quick 5 min exchange. Your messages to Claire take a lot longer, if fact you are messaging all night, she has lots of questions about what we've done, what will happen on Saturday. You reply with Saturday can be just drinks and food, nothing more, or we can have fun as well. You suggest that she talks to Chris to find out what they want to do, what they are comfortable with, and what boundaries they want to have in place.

The next night Claire messages, we are in, we want to do everything! If we are going to have some fun, we are going to go in open minded and go with the flow. I don't think either of us expected that response. I thought they would change their mind or maybe just have sex in the same room with us, you were more expecting some soft swing fun. So this was an unexpected bonus. We were definitely looking forward to Saturday night now.

We decided we'd make food rather than a takeaway. A little bit of Mexican always goes down well, and it gives us an excuse to bring out the tequila.

On Saturday we spend most of the morning tidying and cleaning, we want everything to be perfect, bedding changed in our room and the spare room. Fresh towels in the bathroom. We want our friends first full experience to be as perfect as possible.

I spend the afternoon preparing the food, so it's straight forward to sort when they arrive. You spend the afternoon pampering yourself, bath then moisturized all over - I obviously help with that bit! About 6pm you get a picture message from Claire, asking how do I look. She has bought some new lingerie for the evening, she says Chris hasn't even seen it, so you refuse to let me see, but you do say she looks hot. It also makes you go all out with your choice of lingerie, then a gorgeous dress on top.

At 7pm the door bell rings, our friends have arrived

cambridge

Getting good

Redditch

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *abel-AshCouple  over a year ago

Brigg

Sounds like fun !!!

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Leeds

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

saltburn

You go to the door and let Chris and Claire in, I take their overnight bag and coats and put on the stairs, we lead them into the kitchen, we've gone all out, champagne rather than prosecco. We stand around and chat for a while, then I put the nachos in the oven to melt the cheese, think tgi style without the price tag! We all take a seat at the table and dig in to the nachos. From a sitting view I can see just how low cut Claire's top is, it's definitely a bingo top (eyes down for a full house...) The conversation is general chat, no mention of what might come later, just chatting about how our week has been.

Main is fajitas, steak and chicken, definitely one of my favourites, it also leads to the first chance of smut for the evening, you have a little bit of sour cream on your lip and I can't resist a comment, 'that looks like a scene from later,' Chris and Claire laugh, but you have no idea why until I point out the cream on your lip.

We finish the meal with a shot of tequila, for no reason, other than we can! Claire suggests we could do some body shots later, which sounds like a plan.

We move to the lounge, for more drinks and chat, but the atmosphere has definitely changed, we are all sat on the edge of our seats, no-one looks like they are sitting comfortably, I think the nerves are beginning to kick in for Chris and Claire and the longer we sit here, the more chance of nerves getting the better of them. I suggest, we finish our drinks and go upstairs. There's nods of approval all round.

Drinks are finished and you lead us up to our bedroom...

saltburn

As we walk into the bedroom you come over to me and start to kiss me, Chris and Claire follow suit, we are all lost in our kisses as if there's no one else there, we move closer to Chris and Claire, so we are in touching distance, we both put out a hand to touch them, my hand on Claire's arse, yours on Chris', it takes a second or two for them to realise that we have joined them, but they both slowly move their hands to our bodies. I move my hand up and down Claire's back, then move my other hand to touch her tits, your hands are now on our cocks, one on Chris' and one on mine, it isn't long before Claire's hand joins yours on my cock.

You slowly begin to undo our jeans, we both need to help as it's not easy with one hand, our jeans are slowly pushed down our legs, you then move both your hands to Chris' cock, pulling his boxers down to release his cock. Claire does the same to mine, she has my cock in her hands as she begins to wank me, my hands have eased her top down to reveal her bra, it's a half cup, barely covering her nipples, it's very easy for me to pop them out and allow my hands to wander freely, I lean in and take one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking and licking her hard nipples. I'm also watching you, you've taken your dress off and are now there in your finest lingerie, bra, matching thong and suspenders, kneeling down and sucking Chris' cock.

Claire takes off her top and takes down her skirt, she is now stood there in bra, thong and suspenders, she moves to her knees to suck my cock. While the ladies are sucking our cocks me and Chris take off our tops, so we are essentially naked apart from our jeans around our ankles

Fantastic

saltburn

You and Claire stand up, giving the boys the chance to remove our jeans, pants and socks. As you stand up you both look at each other and realise it's a now or never moment, you move slowly towards each other and start to kiss, you move your arms around each other pulling you closer together, it looks like a really intimate moment between you, like a proper first kiss. You move your hand down Claire's body, touching her tits and then moving further down until your hand is at her pussy, you rub her over the thin material of her thong, she follows your lead and moves her hand down to your pussy. You slowly ease you hand down her thong, touching her pussy for the first time, again she follows you and starts to finger you. The blokes feeling a little left out join you, I love behind Claire and kiss her neck, letting my hands wander over her arse, grabbing a nice handful of her round arse, Chris is following suit with one hand all over your arse and the other one playing with your tits.

You both break from the kiss and turn around, you facing Chris and Claire facing me, I move my fingers to Claire's pussy and she grabs at my cock again, I'm sure the same thing is happening with you and Chris. I lead Claire over to the bed and tell her to lie down, but tell her to remove her thong first, she decides to take everything off, she is now fully naked on the bed. I move between her legs and start to lick her pussy, I decide I'm not going to move until I make Claire cum. You come and join us on the bed, but it's Chris who lies down, you are next to me between his legs sucking his cock. As we are so close it means I can touch you, I easily find your wet pussy, so I can finger you while I continue to lick Claire's pussy. I can tell she is going to cum soon, the, 'please don't stop,' weren't really necessary, but certainly help my ego. I'm also trying to bring you off with my fingers at the same time, but don't get the full chance as Chris calls time out in you sucking him, he doesn't want to cum yet.

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Redditch

cambridge

Excellent

Brilliant so far x

Leeds

London

Fucking brilliant

saltburn

After you stop sucking Chris' cock you nudge me to move, so I move to the top of the bed to let Claire suck my cock, and you replace my tongue in her pussy. Chris is watching from bed happily taking 5 and enjoying the view.

Claire is struggling to concentrate on sucking my cock, she is definitely enjoying your tongue, having to stop sucking me a few times as she tries to control the sensations she is feeling.

Chris is ready to join us again, he goes to the floor behind you and positions himself so he can lick your pussy, it's now your turn to struggle with your task of licking Claire, as Chris' tongue gets to work on your pussy, setting you on the way to orgasm.

Claire releases my cock and says she wants to taste some pussy. You certainly don't need a 2nd invite, you turn your body round so you are on top of Claire in a 69 position, Claire watches as you slowly lower your pussy to her mouth, as you get closer I watch as she sticks out her tongue to taste you for the first time. The boys are a little like spare parts at the minute, just watching you pleasure each other, but it's not long before your hand reaches out for a cock, which Chris quickly obliges, so I take Claire's hand and guide it to my cock. Me and Chris watch on as you bring each other off with your tongues, while each with a cock in your hand.

After you both relax from your orgasms you both move towards me and Chris and tell us to stand next to each other, you take a cock each into your mouths, you have mine and Claire has Chris', you then release my cock from you mouth and start to wank me, you move to Chris' cock and help Claire suck it, a bit of a double blow job for him, while you continue to wank me. You then move back to my cock and Claire joins you in a double blowjob for me and she wanks Chris' cock.

You then tell us you both want to be covered in our cum while you kiss and tell us to start wanking. So still kneeling you and Claire begin to kiss, you have me on one side and Chris on the other both wanking over you kissing and touching each other. It doesn't take me long to shoot a big load at your faces, it doesn't stop you kissing you carry on with cum dripping off you faces, I look across at Chris and he has reached the point of no return as he shoots his load at the other side of you, leaving you both covered in cum.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ?? ??

cambridge

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Andover

London

Leeds

saltburn

You stop kissing and look at each others faces, covered in cum. You suggest me and Chris go to get some drinks for us all and leave you two to get cleaned up. We watch you both head to the bathroom and hear the shower turn on, me and Chris go downstairs quickly to bring the drinks up, I grab two bottles and Chris grabs the glasses. We head back upstairs and join you in the bathroom, the shower has a glass screen so we can watch you in there, we can see you kissing and touching each other as you let the shower wash over you, you take the shower gel and lather it over Claire's boobs and down her body around to her arse, she does the same to you, you rinse off, but leave the shower running as you get out, I pass a towel to each of you as you climb out, you smile and tell us, 'your turn now boys'.

We look at each other and do as we are told we go under the shower together, I grab the shower gel and rub it into my body and then pass it to Chris and he does the same, we are showering together but we haven't touched each other, at least not intentionally, it wouldn't bother me, but I'm not sure about Chris, we rinse off, and get out to the waiting towels. We all move to the bedroom and sit on the bed with a drink in our hands, chatting about what we've just got up to and what happens next. Claire asked Chris whether he enjoyed his shower, and then asked did he want to touch my cock when we were in there, they both know I'm comfortable with a bit of bi action. He admitted he had thought about it, but was waiting for me to take the lead. I just laughed and told him maybe next time.

Torbaydos

saltburn

We continue to drink, quickly finishing the first bottle we brought up, before moving on to the second bottle. The champagne is definitely going down well. I then had a thought from earlier, 'should I get the tequila', we all laughed, the general consensus was yeah, why not. I quickly ran downstairs to grab the tequila, some shot glasses, salt and lemon. We each had a normal shot from a shot glass first, then you lay down and ask who's taking the first shot off your body, I pour the tequila into your belly button and allow Claire to take the first shot, then Chris and then I have a go, Claire then lies down and you take your shot from her body.

After your shot you stand up and grab my cock and Chris' cock, neither of us is hard but I know they will be soon, 'which one of you is going to fuck me, and who is fucking Claire?' i just smiled and said I planned on fucking you both!

You could feel our cocks hardening in your hands as you started to wank us, Claire came over to you and started to kiss you, she also placed a hand on each of us, helping you wank our cocks until they were hard. Once they were hard you both went to your knees and started to suck a cock each, Claire had mine and you had Chris' cock. You didn't stay sucking for long, you moved and bent over the bed, wanting a cock in you, Claire moved and bent over next to you, also waiting for a cock in her. I left this decision for Chris, would he pick Claire or you?

He hesitated and looked at me, I just smiled, he moved forwards towards you, so I moved towards Claire, I went onto my knees and started to lick Claire from behind, licking her pussy and arse. Chris moved towards you, letting you grab his cock and guide into your pussy. I love seeing you getting fucked by another bloke.

I continued to lick Claire from behind, before I stood up and pushed my cock straight into her. I quickly built up my rhythm to match Chris as he took you from behind. He knew he wasn't going to last long, but he wasn't going to stop or slow down, he continued to pump into you, until he came in your pussy. I continued to fuck Claire, feeling my orgasm build, before I filled her with my cum.

We both pulled out at the same time allowing you and Claire to stand up, and again you kissed each other and moved your hands over each others bodies. Me and Chris just moved to the side, grabbed our drinks and watch you both kiss again.

cambridge

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Leeds

saltburn

Me and Chris leaned back against the wall as you and Claire continued to kiss, both getting very carried away in the moment, you push Claire to the bed and lie her down, you climb on to her, squatting above her face, before lowering yourself down on to her waiting mouth, she is going to get to eat Chris' cum out of your pussy, you also know you are getting to get my cum from Claire's pussy, so you move down towards her pussy, to start to lick her clean. This is awesome to watch. Me and Chris don't take our eyes of you both for a second as you lick all of our cum from each other and then bring each other off again.

We give you both a minute or two to cool off, before we head downstairs to chill for a bit in the lounge. We are all still naked and seem to happy in each others naked company. We sit downstairs for more drink and more chat. I wonder how long it takes before the chat turns dirty again.

London

Redditch

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Looking forward to the next part

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Looking forward to the next part

saltburn

We were all feeling really comfortable together, sitting naked, drinking and chatting. I think we managed about 30 mins of chat before we got to the dirty chat, Chris asked Claire what it was like licking his cum out of your pussy, she smiled and replied, 'amazing, but if you want to know why don't you try it yourself,' Chris really didn't know how to respond to that, we both just laughed, I replied as well telling Chris he definitely should try it one day!

It was getting late now, and I think we'd all had a lot to drink, so I suggested maybe we go upstairs, to the bedroom, but I don't think any of us planned on sleeping just yet.

You led the way followed by Claire and Chris and I followed up a minute or so later after checking the doors and knocking the lights off.

It hadn't taken you guys long to get comfortable, I walked into the bedroom to see you on the bed, with Claire sat on your face and Chris between your legs licking your pussy. I climbed on the bed and stood up in front of Claire, offering her my cock, she reached straight out for it, pulling me closer and guiding it into her mouth, taking me from flaccid to hard in no time. Chris was clearly working your pussy well, I could hear you moaning as you tried to lick Claire as well. You were going to cum again soon and judging by Claire's moaning she wouldn't be long after you. You continued to lick her as your orgasm passed over you, only losing contact with Claire's pussy for a few seconds as you moaned in pleasure. It was Claire's turn to cum now, from your touch, she started to grind down onto your tongue, almost directing you to exactly where she wanted you to lick. She kept my cock in her mouth as she orgasmed, moaning on my cock, as she came.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Redditch

London

Leeds

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

This is excellent. More please

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Loving this one. Thanks for sharing. Funnily enough, The Ann Franks house is on our to do list!!

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So hot, great story thanks

saltburn

We slowly peel ourselves apart, I come down from the bed, and Claire moves off your face and Chris takes his tongue from your pussy. You and Claire kiss again, she can taste herself on your lips as your tongues explore each others mouths. Me and Chris move towards you both, I go behind Claire and he is behind you, we touch you, our hands moving over your backs and arses, moving round to the front to your tits and then a hand wanders into your pussy. You both have a hand behind you backs grabbing at a cock, touching it, stroking it as we finger each of you.

You release from your kiss and ask the boys to lie down, you and Claire climb on top of us in a 69, again you with Chris and Claire with me. Claire lowers herself down on to my mouth and bends forward to take my cock in hers, I lick her from her pussy all the way to her arse, when I lick her arse, she makes a funny noise, so I continue to lick her there, from her noises she seems to be loving it, I move my hand to join my tongue, pushing one finger in her pussy and one slowly into her arse, gently easing it in. I'm guessing as I've started this with her arse, Claire decides two can play this game, she releases my cock from her mouth and moves her mouth down to my arse, she begins to tongue at my hole, then I feel a finger, she doesn't go in gently though, she ups the game and pushes it all the way in, in one go, if she's going to play dirty, so am I, I push my finger deep into her arse. We are both moaning loudly now and haven't realised that you and Chris have stopped to watch us, fingering each others arse.

I take my finger out first, and then wait for Claire to follow suit, but she doesn't, she adds a second finger, and continues for a few more seconds before pulling both out.

As Claire moves off me, we realise that you have both been watching, Chris had a smile on his face, saying that looked hot. Then Claire, told us, she'd never done anal before and it was now on her list of things to do. Chris' smile grew wider.

Hi

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Awesome writing

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

saltburn

After having a finger in her arse for the first time Claire seemed to have a sexual awakening, she looked like she had a lightbulb moment where she realised that she didn't really have any boundaries any more, that she was happy to try anything once and more if she liked it. You noticed this strange smile on her face and asked whether she was ok. She just nodded and replied, 'nothing is off limits, I want more fun, I want to do, see and experience everything. Chris smiled and asked her to go on.

I want to try anal, I want to try DP, I want to finger your arse, I want to see you wank and suck a cock. I want us to suck a cock together, I want to use a strap-on, you name it, I want to try it.

I smile and suggest that maybe we need another night together to try all of those things.

She smiled back, 'well let's see what we can tick off now then'

We all laughed, and asked what was first!, 'I want my arse fucking!,' you just smiled at her, 'well if you're having your arse fucked, so am I!'

You pulled a tube of lube out of the bedside drawer and asked Claire to bend over, you slowly rubbed the lube into her arse, pushing a finger in and out, then adding a 2nd, leaving them in her arse for longer each time, me and Chris were watching as you opened her arse with your fingers. You told Chris to come over and you added lube to his cock, and told him to go slowly. He slowly pushed forward towards Claire's tight hole, she moaned a lot as the head pushed in slightly, you told him to wait, to let Claire get used to the sensation, before easing in a little more. He slowly pushed further and further in until his cock was all the way in Claire's arse. You told him to start to gently fuck her, and with that you bent over and told me to fuck your arse. I lubed my fingers and pushed them into your arse, then added lube to my cock, then I pushed hard and entered your arse in one go, filling you instantly.

Chris was still going in and out slowly and Claire said she was enjoying it, but the look on her face suggested she'd had enough for tonight. Chris pulled out of her arse and then moved round to give Claire a kiss. I continued to fuck your arse for a little longer. Just long enough to make you cum again.

Darwen

This just gets better

So hot!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Whiteley

London

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Leeds

By *tag4VixenMan  over a year ago

Durham

saltburn

After I pull out of your arse we stand up to kiss, Claire and Chris are still kissing next to us. My hands are all over your body, until you grab my hand and move it Chris' cock, I don't think he realises that's it's my hand that's now wanking him. You pull away from our kiss and move towards Chris and Claire, you push you lips towards them, forcing your way into their kiss, you enjoy a three way kiss for a few seconds before you fulfill your objective, to move Claire away from Chris by kissing her, it takes a few seconds before Chris and claire realise that the hand on Chris' cock is mine.

Claire stops to watch as I kneel down and take Chris' cock in my mouth, Claire face is amazing as she watches Chris getting pleasured by a man. I don't stay down there for too long, I stand up and wait to see what Chris will do next, he slowly moves his hand to my cock and begins to touch it, almost caressing it, like he's never touched a cock before. I lead him over to the bed and tell him to lie on his side, I lie next to him with my head by his cock and my cock near his head, I take him in my mouth and begin to suck him, I feel his hand on my cock again, then I feel his lips as he begins to suck his first cock. You and Claire are watching the action, with your fingers in each others pussies.

You then come over to the bed and help Chris suck my cock, Claire comes to me to help me suck Chris' cock, we lick and suck together our lips touching a few times as we take it in turns to suck Chris' cock, from the feeling down below and imagine you and Chris doing the same with my cock.

London

Redditch

cambridge

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow

Andover

saltburn

Right boys its time to fuck, you tell us to lie down, you straddle Chris' cock and Claire straddles mine. You ride us together while kissing and playing with each others tits. By the speed and intensity of the riding you both want us to cum and you want to cum yourselves. You stop kissing and both concentrate on the job in hand, getting yourselves off and making us cum too. The noises you are both making are incredible as you reach orgasm another time this evening. Once Claire has cum, I take my turn, I pull her towards me, so her face is next to mine and I take charge pumping hard into her, I know it won't be long before I cum in her pussy. From the noises next to us, Chris has already cum inside you, but you are still riding him, while watching me cum.

Exhausted me and Chris lie back to relax, but you girls have another plan. 'Not just yet boys,' Claire climbs off me and you climb off Chris, but you move and both sit on our faces, you are on mine and Claire is on Chris', I know what you want and I don't want to disappoint, I lick your pussy, tasting Chris' cum as I lick. He seems a little more hesitant but Claire insists, he reluctantly pushes his tongue out to her waiting pussy, one or two licks and he's forgotten that he is licking my cum out of Claire's pussy. I continue to lick and suck at your pussy until you cum for one last time tonight. Claire makes sure that Chris doesn't stop until she is also satisfied again.

We each find a little space on the bed, ready to go to sleep.

saltburn

I'm not sure how long I've been asleep but I wake up and look around the room, you and Claire are still fast asleep but Chris is awake and he's staring over at me, I also notice he is rock hard. I check my watch, it's still the middle of the night, so I don't want to wake you or Claire I nod my head to Chris towards the door, he gets the hint and I follow him out.

Once on the landing Chris says he can't believe how much fun he's had and he doesn't want the fun to end, I look at his cock and say I can tell. He just said he couldn't really get to sleep he's just so horny, looking at the naked bodies in front of him. I'm hard now and look at him and suggest maybe we could help each other out to get some sleep. He nods, so I lead him to the spare room. I push him on to the bed and start to suck his cock, taking it all into my mouth as deep as I can go, while I'm sucking him, I'm also wanking my own cock. I move away and lie next to him, with one hand on my cock and the other on his, I wonder if he will move down to my cock.

There's a 10 second pause before he moves, then he goes down the bed and takes me in his mouth, for only the second time that he has sucked cock. After a few minutes I suggest he gets on top of me, so I can suck him too. He moves so his cock is in my face, I take him in my mouth again, and he returns to sucking me. We carry on for a few minutes, then I realise we are not alone, the light in the room has changed, you and Claire are both stood in the doorway. 'we woke up and noticed you weren't there so thought we'd come and find you,' we both stop and look round. But Claire just looks at us, and tells us not to stop until we've both cum. You and Claire move closer for a better look, and insist that we carry on. We take each others cocks in our mouths again and start to suck and lick and wank each other, I can feel Chris' getting ready to cum, I have my mouth ready to take his cum, he shoots three times into my mouth, I swallow it all then get ready to cum myself, he takes my load well and swallows it's all. We look over to you both to see that your fingers are deep in your own pussies, touching yourselves again. You now speak, 'can we go back to bed now, I need some sleep before we have more fun in the morning.'

saltburn

One of us stirs first in the morning and due to the tangle of bodies it wakes everyone else up. I go downstairs first to put the kettle on ready to make teas and coffees. The three of you follow a few minutes later, we are all still naked and I think from now on when we meet up with Chris and Claire again we will probably spend the time naked.

I offer a full English, but everyone is happy with cereal and toast with a cuppa. As we enjoy a bite to eat we discuss plans for the day. We were planning on a lazy day, and it turns out that Chris and Claire had the same plans. I can see by your face what you are thinking. 'well if none of us have any plans, you might as well stay here and we'll see what else we tick off Claire's fuck list!'

Chris and Claire look at each other, and both nod, 'I guess so, we can have a sexy lazy day here, the same as we could at home!'

We all look at Claire, she asks, 'what?', 'well what's next?' and we all laugh.

After breakfast, we all head upstairs, we've decided on a no clothes day, but we do all want a shower first. We let Chris and Claire shower first, they go in together and leave us in the bedroom. We chat about the fun we've had and what else we could get up to. We could get the hot tub out but it would take most of the day for the water to heat up. You also suggest getting your strap-ons out.

Chris and Claire come out of the shower and say your turn to us, we go straight it the shower and immediately begin to kiss under the water, my hands grabbing your arse to pull you close. We take turns to wash each other, making sure we are all clean before we join Chris and Claire in the bedroom.

They are sat together on the bed with their towels loosely around their waists, certainly not covering anything up. We quickly get dry and join them on the bed. We all lie back together in a line on the bed, relaxing and chatting.

cambridge

Such a hot story, looking forward to more

London

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

so much happens all at the same time....and together .... it's like synchronized shagging

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story

Whiteley

Darwen

I'm really loving this.

Torbaydos

Funtastic

Blackpool

Amazing tale... loving it

all over Ireland

a town called malice

I’m wanting to know when you next have a free weekend and need some company

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Amazing love bi sex so horny now

saltburn

We lay together on the bed for about an hour, chatting random shit, before you turn the conversation back to sex, after all, we don't want to waste the day, when we could be having fun.

You ask Claire whether she still meant what she said last night while under the influence of a lot of alcohol. She smiled and said, ' I think so!,'

We ask Claire to remind us of her list.

1 anal

2 DP

3 Chris to suck cock

4 strap-on fun

5 fuck Chris' arse - Chris' face at this was a picture - he interrupted Claire, 'that wasn't mentioned last night',

'well it's on my list now.'

6 watch an mmf

7 make Chris watch an ffm

8 be covered in cum by lots of men

We all start to laugh at her now, she's just adding more as she thinks of them!

You then add in, number 8 sounds fun, I bet we could get that that organised for tonight!

Claire then said, '9 go dogging,'

I ask whether there is anything else, she smiles and says 'probably, 10 watch a porn movie, but not just sex, one with a really shit storyline, like the washing machine needs fixing type!

We all realise it's going to be a long day.

She then says 'but first I want a massage!'

Chris says, 'I'll have one too,' and laughs, he just beat you to saying it. I think he was joking, but we both tell them to lie down. Chris tries to say he was joking but we insist they lie down. We tell them both lie on their fronts.

I rummage in the bedside table to find the massage oil. I start with Claire and you start with Chris, we start at the shoulders and work our way down their backs, spending a good 5 mins working the oil into their shoulders and back. I leave Claire for a minute and we use 4 hands on Chris' back, we then swap to Claire and use 4 hands on her. I now move over to Chris. We both work our way down their legs deliberately missing the arse out, rubbing oil into the back of the legs and down to the feet, spending a little bit of time on the feet and ankles. We then work our way back up the legs, up the inner thighs, me making contact with Chris' hole as I go up to massage his arse, rubbing the oil into his cheeks, before going back to his hole, rubbing it gently, before inserting a finger. You are following my moves with Claire, playing with her cheeks and then her bum hole, slipping a finger in and out as you glide your hands over her.

We swap over and ask Chris and Claire to turn over. We add more oil to our hands and we work our way down their chests, I spend plenty of time on Claire's boobs, you rub Chris' chest and his arms. We now move down the legs, I avoid Claire's wet pussy and you avoid Chris' hard cock.

We work down the thigh, down the lower leg and on to the feet before working our way back up the inner thigh. I now touch Claire's pussy, feeling how wet it is, my fingers work their way in and out, then I concentrate on Claire's clit, bringing her quickly to orgasm. We then watch you work your magic on Chris, you have a finger working in and out of his arse as your other hand wanks his cock. As we watch Claire tries to grab my cock, but I tell her just to watch the action instead. Chris' orgasm is building, then he explodes, the first load, hits him in the face, then he continues to cum over his chest and belly, Claire is shocked at the amount of cum he has produced.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

saltburn

Chris certainly needs some time to recover, but Claire is raring to go, as are we. Claire looks at Chris and says, 'why don't you recover and watch the action,' he replies that he'd love to watch her have fun with us.

We start with a 3way kiss, tongues darting in and out of each others mouths, while our hands wander. I have a hand on each pussy, fingering you both, you each have a hand on my cock and the other hand on the others arse. We move to the bed and I ask you to lie down, Claire buries her tongue into your pussy and I move up to feed you my cock. Claire doesn't stay down at your pussy long, she moves up to join you sucking my cock and takes the chance to kiss you when she can. She then moves her body over you into a 69 position, she lowers herself down on to your tongue and moves her tongue to your pussy. I position myself behind Claire and push my cock into her wet pussy, you can now lick her pussy and my cock as it goes in and out of Claire.

Giving the massage got me really horny, so I'm not going to last long, the combination of pussy and tongue is working wonders. As I start to cum, I shoot once into Claire's pussy and then pull out and shoot again over your face, covering you in cum. You certainly weren't expecting me to pull out of Claire and cover you in cum.

After you have finished licking my cum from Claire you stand up, with your face covered in cum, you look at me and tell me to clean my mess up. I begin to lick my cum from your face, Claire then comes over to help, she licks it from your face and takes some from my lips. We also kiss you to make sure you don't miss out on any of my cum.

Mmm great !! Love to meet you guys !!! xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

WOW so hot and horny

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

wow what a great story !

a town called malice

Wow this is one horny story, fiction or real?

cambridge

saltburn

After the morning fun, we all go downstairs to chill, it's nearly lunchtime so we decide that a drink is acceptable. I ask Claire whether she was serious about having a load of guys cumming over her. She confirmed she was, but she didn't want them to touch her or anything. I asked you what you thought. Your suggestion seemed to be a winner, it certainly got the green light from Claire. I put out a status,

Men wanted for a bukkake this evening 7pm, two women involved. Only message if you are local and can definitely make it tonight.

I asked whether there was any preference on types of blokes. Claire just laughed, tall, short, fat, thin, as long as they can get hard and shoot their load over us I'm not bothered.

Within 5 mins we had 10 replies, 7 were immediately discounted, through either distance or random I can't tonight but I'll be available next time or I'm free now. The other 3 seemed decent, 2 had some verifications and the other had only been on the site a week, but seemed ok. Me and Chris told the girls that we would sort the men for them. I asked how many was too many. Claire said about 5, you said maybe 6, we decided on 8, if we got enough interest of course, and it allowed for the 2 or 3 to say they were coming but not turn up. I replied to the first 3 guys giving them the details of the plan and where they needed to come.

We decided to settle in to watch a porn film for the afternoon, one with a story line, while we drank so more. We soon realised, that porn with a forced storyline is shit!, We gave it a try for a good 15 mins then gave up. Instead we each had a go at searching for some porn, I found a couples mutual masturbation compilation that I hadn't seen (who knew there was one that I hadn't seen!!) That seemed to go down with approval from the others. You searched for some lesbian seduction. Claire looked for cum shots and Chris searched for orgies. Definitely a fun way to lose an hour, searching for random porn.

I checked messages again, there were quite a few responses, the 'hey' ones got ignored, the ones presuming they were already coming also got ignored. We were left with 6 that had taken the time to message, saying they were interested and available and would love to hear back from us. I replied to all of them with the same message. That meant 9 if they all showed up.

London

By *onsey83Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

cambridge

saltburn

We had a light lunch, basically random shite from the fridge, you know the can't be arsed to make anything type, we just eat what ever shot we can find, but everyone seemed happy with it, it helped soak up some of the alcohol.

I was just about to ask what the plan was for the rest of the afternoon when you appeared back in the room, holding two strap-ons, I'll be honest and say I didn't even see you leave the room! I guess I don't need to ask what we're doing this afternoon then.

Claire came over to touch one of the strap-ons, she admitted she'd never seen one in real life and wasn't sure what it would look like or feel like. You suggested she try it on for size... She pulled it up and adjusted the straps to fit. She looked over at Chris, and told him, 'come and suck my cock.' he just laughed, then her expression changed, 'dont laugh at me boy, or you'll be punished, I told you to come and suck my cock, now!'

We looked at each other with that look, the oh fuck, what have we created look!

Chris hurried over, went on his knees and started to suck Claire's new cock. Claire started tell Chris what to do, 'take it deeper, take more of my cock,' she then burst out laughing, 'that was fun!'

We all laughed at her. But she did then suggest we go upstairs and have some fun. As we walked upstairs we asked what he wanted to happen, she smiled and said she wanted to fuck us all, fuck you first, then Chris' arse and then maybe my arse. She also said she wanted you to fuck her too.

When we reached the bedroom, you and Claire started kissing and touching each other, you both started to stroke Claire's cock. She then told you to bend over, she came behind you and pushed her new cock into you. As she banged you from behind, she also started to slap your arse. She seemed to enjoy having a cock. You also seemed to enjoy Claire's cock. Me and Chris were happily watching you get taken from behind when you called us over. You told us both to lie down. Claire pulled out of you and then helped you put your strap-on on, once it was secure you both get the lube, add a dollop to your fingers and then play with the arse in front of you. I realise that I have Claire and you have Chris, I guess it makes sense, we certainly have more experience, so you can be gentle with Chris and if Claire pushes to hard, too quickly I should be able to cope!

Fingers are inserted and our arses are probed in and out. You then guide your cock slowly into Chris, taking it really slowly, stopping every time you you move further in, Claire follows your lead into my arse, but maybe not as gently as you. Once fully in you both start to move in and out, still at a slow pace. You pull out of Chris and give him a little rest, Claire keeps going in my for a little longer, then pulls out. You both give your cocks a quick wipe down and swap places. You suggest to us that we lie on our backs. We do as we are told. You both apply more lube and then enter us slowly, this time you can fuck us and wank us. Definitely my favourite position when you use a strap-on with me. You know just how to get me going, pumping into me and wanking at the same time. As you get into rhythm, we realise that Chris and Claire have stopped. She is still in Chris, but not moving. You suggest that Chris has maybe had enough for now. He nods, so Claire slowly pulls out of him. She kisses him and tells him, she can't wait until next time.

You continue to fuck me and wank me, until I cum over my chest and belly, I then feel Chris' cum hit me in the face as Claire wanks him over me.

cambridge

Darwen

My god I want to join in

Whiteley

Torbaydos

London

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing, can't wait for more.

saltburn

After you pull out of my arse, we all spend a little time on the bed, relaxing and chatting. We check with Chris and Claire what they would like for tea. We all agree on a takeaway pizza, it'll be fun deciding who opens the door when it arrives. We order it to come for about 6pm.

We have a few hours until the pizza arrives. So I ask what the plan is, you look at Claire and then back to me, 'we need to get ourselves ready for our guests' I look confused, surely you are ready now, you are not going to put clothes on now are you! You both say we need a bath and time to sort hair and makeup!

I just smile and nod, I walk into the bathroom, and begin to run the bath for the ladies. We also decide it's time to have more drink, I fill the ice bucket up and place the last bottle of champagne in it with two glasses, place it on the edge of the bath, at the perfect time to stop the water. 'baths ready girls,' I shout through to the bedroom. I help you both into the bath and then pour a glass of champagne each, I hear you both say cheers, and have a drink as I leave you to it.

I go into the bedroom and ask Chris what he fancies doing now as the girls will clearly be entertaining themselves. He says he needs a shower, but also fancies watching some porn! I smile at him, that sounds like a plan. Before we go to watch porn, we decide to check on the girls, see if they need anything. We knock on the open door, before walking in, you both stop kissing and look over to us in the doorway. I ask if there is anything you need before we go and watch porn and then shower. Apparently you are both fine, until I'm out the door and you shout, 'towels, and more alcohol!,' Chris goes to get the prosecco, we are out of champagne and grab towels for you.

Me and Chris settle down on to the bed and I ask what porn he wants to watch, he suggested some some bi mmf, I found some that looked good and we lay back to watch together. It wasn't long before we were both hard watching the action on screen, we were wanking our own cocks and concentrating on our own fun, but in the same room as another guy. Wanking together is hot. I like to cum at the same time as the guys on the screen and I tell Chris that's what I plan to do, he says he'll try to do the same. We change our rhythm to match the action on the screen, when the guys on screen begin to cum, we are both more than ready, we shoot all over our stomachs, just as the guys cum all over the females face and tits on screen.

We head to the shower together, taking it in turns to clean each other, paying special attention to each others cock and arse. Spending way more time than necessary making sure they are clean.

We head to the bathroom to see how you and Claire are getting on, as we walk in, we see Claire bent over the bath and your face buried in her arse from behind. As you look up, it's clear you are both a lot more d*unk then when you got in the bath, I notice you are already half way down the second bottle. I ask whether you are ready to get out, you both smile and nod, so me and Chris hold out your towels for you. We dry off and head downstairs waiting for the pizza to arrive.

When the door bell goes, I wrap my towel round me and head to the door, just as I reach the door you pull my towel away and run back into the living room. I open the door naked and grab the pizzas from the delivery driver, poor guy, he doesn't know where to look.

burgess hill

Blackpool

all over Ireland

mullingar

saltburn

After we've had our pizza you and Claire go upstairs to get yourselves ready for our guests. I'm not even sure what that means, probably brush your hair, maybe a little makeup and then probably spend time pleasuring each other.

At 6:50 the door bell goes, the first guy has arrived early, they were all told that they would be greeted by two naked blokes, before going upstairs to see two naked ladies - so wasn't shocked when I opened the door . They knew they would be in a group and that we would be taking picture and videos, but avoiding any faces. We lead the first guy into the living room and offer him a drink. Over the course of the next 10 mins another 5 blokes arrive. They try to make small talk as they wait for everyone to arrive. I tell them we are still waiting for a couple of guys and say we'll give them 5 mins, then after that we'll take them upstairs.

The remaining guys are clearly no shows, so I explain again what is going to happen, they already know this from my messages but we want to make sure they are clear in what is going to happen. I explain me and Chris won't be taking part, we'll be watching and taking photos and videos. The girls will be naked and having fun together, they can and will touch the guys, but they aren't allowed to touch the ladies. Watch, wank, cum and then go is the gist of it.

'if you guys are all ready, it's time to get naked and head upstairs,' it's strange watching 6 blokes getting naked in your front room, especially when they are at different states of arousal, some are completely floppy and others are rock hard. One has a rather large cock, most look about average and one doesn't look very big at all. The blokes all have different physiques as well. None are particularly gym fit, but they all look like they try to look after themselves in some way.

Chris leads the way to the bedroom and knocks on the door.

mullingar

burgess hill

a town called malice

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

saltburn

Chris opens the door at leads the guys into the room, you have pushed the bed against the wall to give more room in the middle of the room. As the guys walk in you start to kiss each other, we can see your tongues going in and out of each others mouths, your hands are wrapped around each other pulling you close together. The guys form a loose circle around you and begin to play with their cocks, some are fully hard and are stroking the full length of their cock, others are beginning to rise a little as they watch the action.

Your hands start to wander over each others bodies, touching each others boobs and then wandering down to each others pussies. All the guys are now hard as they watch you finger each other, while still kissing, you haven't broke from your kiss since they walked in. Eventually you break from your kiss and you reach out to grab some cock, you take one in each hand and then another in your mouth, Claire does the same with the 3 cocks she can reach, one in each hand and one in her mouth. You are keen for all the blokes to get an equal share of the fun, so you move round, pushing Claire round as you go, so you take a different cock in your mouth and two different ones in your hands, you both move round every minute or so until you've each had 6 different cocks in your mouths.

Me and Chris have been taking a few pics as you go but are now ready in video mode for when the guys start to cum. The last one you were sucking is clearly close to cumming, a few more strokes and he shoots at your face, Claire moves her face next to yours so she gets some too. Once he has drained his cock he moves out of the way and the next guy moves closer ready to cum, he aims at you both, he has a huge load that hits each of you in the face and then dribbles down over your tits. Two guys then move forward together, they are both ready to cum, they both shoot one after the other one landing on your face and the other hitting Claire's tits. Number 5 is now ready and steps forward, you grab his cock and wank it, so he cums over Claire's face. The last guy, is the one with the huge cock, he needs a little encouragement to cum, you both take turns to suck him again, before he takes over and shoots a huge load over you both, it's in your hair, all over Claire's ear and dribbling down your face.

The 6 guys head downstairs, I follow them down and see them out, they all offer thanks before leaving.

When I walk back into the bedroom the sight before me is amazing, you are both covered in cum, it's still dripping down your faces and on to your tits. I ask, 'what now?'

You just tell me to come and fuck you. Claire tells Chris to do the same. I take you to the bed and lie you down, I lie on top of you and we begin to kiss, tasting all the cum on your lips, I push my cock straight into you and give you it hard and fast. Chris has Claire bent over the bed and he is fucking her hard from behind, making her scream and moan. I cum quickly, filling your pussy with my cum. We then have the chance to watch Chris and Claire fuck. She clearly loves being taken from behind. As Chris gets close to cumming, he pulls out and tells Claire to turn around, he adds his load to her already covered face.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

burgess hill

By *ohnlewis1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Possibly the best story I have read on here!

By *obby24Man  over a year ago

No Where

Super hot story

London