FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > your best ever...

your best ever...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we'll tell if you do...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enibeeMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

What!

do you have to ask on a swingers site

Dunfermline

Ah ok

Dunfermline

Mine was Mrs best friend while Mrs upstairs asleep! You!

do I know your mrs

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

best ever is slut. thats one of the reasons i married her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A pregnant woman angry with her partner. He was being a dick to her in the pub all night. When the pub closed. I cleaned up the bar, did the till and restocked the bar. I locked up and walked the two mins home. I was in the house less than a min when my door was knocked. I open the door to see who it was. She walked right passed me into the living room. I closed the door and followed her into the living room. It would surprise how dirty a vengeful woman is prepared to go to get even.

Next door neighbour while wife was in the garden

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bosses wife

My old (F) RE teacher

My best ever is already on Forum, have a look for

Bognor Beach and my married friend.

Several threads to it so keep scrolling down the comments, they were all positive!!! Enjoy!

At a party wit 4 couples

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Went to do a job for my mrs best mate and ended up fucking her from behind whilst she was chatting to my mrs unawares ...... still a great memory to this day and mrs still non the wiser

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Next door neighbour while wife was in the garden "

You fucked your neighbour while his wife was in the garden

By *otRichardMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Anal with Joanne.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

A girlfriends mum, at a family party, with gf and her dad downstairs

Bosses daughter, while he was sleeping upstairs ... she was 18 at the time, I was 22..... great time...

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

The divorced aunt of an Ex girlfriend from when we were teenagers. We had gone to a family wedding and my ex had got horribly d*unk, I took her to the room and put her to bed before heading back down to the party.

Her aunt got more and more flirty as the night went on and when I said I was heading to bed she decided she was to. Soon as the lift door closed she unzipped me and pulled my cock out and wanked me, just putting it back in my trousers as the door opened. Her room was next to the lift, she dragged me in and, well, proceeded to educate me with her obviously extensive experience!

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

My wife. That is why I enjoy her every night!

Mind when my ex wife and my girlfriend and I met at e music festival and they both were very d*unk and as I was driving had not drank any we had just bumped into each other and my ex wife who is a very sexy curvy girl with nice size 34 tits and dark hair was joking with my girlfriend and they were giggling to their self and when it was finished my ex wife asked if we had any drinks in the flat and I said we had plenty but I Would be having a smoke and my girlfriend staying to her that she can come over to our flat and we get to the flat after the two of them had been annoying me saying things about how we used to do things and what my ex asked my girlfriend was do we play role play games and my girlfriend told her that she fantasised about peaple we knew she said she had done it before when we were married and she told my girlfriend that we used to talk about things we could do at party's and she said he would tell me what she was doing and one time at a party he said she was to pull her knickers to the side and flush her hairy pussy and my girlfriend said to her did she do it and she said she really liked the idea of people looking up her skirt which was very short and I said she looked so horny and dirty as I was looking at her pussy and I had told a guy at the party who had a bit of huge cock to get her alone and finger her cunt and she would probably let him fuck her she looks at me and said you set me up with him didn't you I laughed saying I really did and you really did enjoy it didn't you she said she had an my girlfriend asked me about it and I told her that she got fucked in the bedroom and she was acting shy and said that she could not do it with him and her husband might come in but he was stroking her legs and between her legs and stroking her hairy pussy telling her that she had a great pussy and she has got him really hard as she sees his cock against his trousers and his hand inside her top playing with her tits and nipples and she got the horn and told him that he was getting her horny As he said to her that it was a fantasy of her and she just said that she was the same as he plays with her very wet clit and she opened her legs and kisses him and she said to me that he was finger fucking her and I said I hope she was saying to him to stop she said she had but she got really horny and feeling really dirty and kinky and he was very dirty talking to her and him telling her that it was ok and I have said that he could fuck her if she was wanting it and she said she was horny as anything to think I had told him to take her and she said she was playing with his cock in his trousers and he opened them up and his cock jumped up and she said she had to wank him and said that they got caught with Alison who had fucked me and she said that he was getting her back to fuck her as she was opening her legs and he was pushing himself up her cunt and she started moving out loud and she said he shot his load up her cunt and by this time my girlfriend was saying that she had the same thing and she said did I set it up with her and I told her that I had to do it for her and she said she did enjoy it so much and I said I know she did and I could hear her tell the guy that she was so horny and have his cock was much better than mine and I was horny thinking about it and she said they were still fucking each other now and again he had a huge fat cock forced her to fuck him and put her back in the bed with a couple of his mates who took advantage of her she said that she doesn't want to be hiding herself from there wife's and I said that they would be fine and that they fucked other people as well as they did and she said she would like to get him back to the flat and I told her that he was on the way over now and just then the door opened and he came in and had a chat and a smoke with us and he was sitting with my ex wife and I said she was a good kisser and he asked her if he could kiss her and she agreed to kiss him and then kiss watching him putting his hand between her legs playing with her cunt and I was watching her get stoned and very horny and my girlfriend was just like same as I kiss her and she was looking at the two of them and she said she had to go lye down for a bit then she gets into the room and I get him to go in with her and I started chatting with my ex wife and she said she was seeing me looking at her and she has said that if still fancy her saying to give her a kiss and kiss her again and I go so horny and feeling really dirty and say she is still a sexy girl and I play with her running my hands up her legs and telling her that she is a great fuck and I will finger her cunt and she started moving her hips slowly and me telling her that she is so horny and such a dirty horny slut for me and she said yes to me and I then see my girlfriend come back and she just looked at us and she said you going to fuck your ex wife and I said I have got to you are a dirty horny cunt she said that he was having sex with lots of people and I told her about the things that we did and she said that she liked the night he fucked liz her friend and she said she had a really hairy pussy so very sad hairy she said she was amazing looking at her and she was so dirty and she was saying that she had wanted him to give her a fuck for a good while and she said she had to fuck me as she was trying to fuck her as she said she was surprised she was into her as well as myself and she said she was bisexual and like a pussy also she was finger fucking my wife as I was fucking her hairy cunt and I was thinking of her and my wife together and left them alone and came back with my wife between her legs and her legs wide open and her telling her to lick her cunt and I was looking at her and put my cock in her front behind her and she was moaning loving it and the next week I met liz and took her home and was fucking her when she comes back

» Add a new message to this topic