FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sarah...

Sarah...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueTied40 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

After a fantastic night out with a group of friends, we all came back to the hotel we were staying at and a few of us wanted to carry on drinking. So we set off to our individual rooms to load up with alcohol before heading down to the lobby to meet back up with the group. I was happily on the way, with a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, when I felt a slap on my bum. I turned to see Sarah with a gorgeous, cheeky smile on her face.

I came out with what I thought was a very smooth and effective line which ended up with us kissing. The sad reality is that I’ve never been smooth but luckily Sarah was in full control of this situation and I weren’t about to stop her.

This girl was gorgeous, big beautiful blue eyes, a stunning smile, the most amazing figure and a confidence that just oozed sexy. Also, as I was finding out, she was an incredible kisser.

I pushed her back against a wall, hand stroking her face as we kissed. Both our hands were wandering and it was very clear we both wanted more than this kiss.

We heard someone coming down the corridor and Sarah pulled me straight into the ladies toilets which were a couple of feet down the corridor. We went straight into a cubicle were we stood barely breathing, hiding like a couple of naughty teenagers.

After what must have been 30 seconds but seemed like an age we both breathed a deep sigh of relief at not being caught. I was so excited at almost being caught as was Sarah, we opened the cubicle and rather than leave I pushed her back against the sinks. She perched her bum on the edge as I stood over her, kissing her gorgeous lips again, tasting her tongue on mine. As we kissed I felt her push me down to my knees, as she did I went willingly and began to pull down the pants she was wearing. She stopped me immediately by putting her foot against my shoulder, I hadn't noticed until now she had taken off her shoes. As I stopped in my tracks she lifted her other foot and placed it against my lips. I kissed her foot gently, then each of her toes. Then she swapped feet, in no time I was massaging her feet, sucking on her toes, the whole time looking Sarah right in those deep sapphire eyes and getting very turned on doing so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

I carried on kissing and licking her feet as my hands wandered up her legs. This time she made no objection as I started to pull down her pants. I pulled them right off, then let my mouth and hands slowly move up her legs towards her beautiful shaven pussy.

The moment when my tongue first touched her clit literally made my cock throb to the point where it hurt. Her pussy tasted sublime and that's not doing it justice. With my hands on her thighs I licked her pussy until she grabbed my head and said 'I want your cock'. I just smiled at her, stood up and dropped my jeans. I was so hard, she grabbed me by my cock and pulled me straight into her wet pussy. It was the most beautiful sensation I have ever felt around my cock.

I was fucking her very slowly as we started stripping each other off. As I got her bra off her tits were amazing. Actually scratch that, there is now word for how perfect these were.

Both naked now I started fucking her harder, faster, and deeper. It really felt amazing, our hands were all over each other. She pushed me off and swapped position with me, pushing me against the sink as she dropped to take my cock in her mouth. I could tell she enjoyed the taste of her pussy as much as I did.

Liverpool

She continued to suck my cock, her hand playing with my balls, her eyes locked on mine. She spun me round and bent me over the sink. I felt quite worried by what she was about to do but was too turned on to stop her. To my surprise she stuck her tongue right in my arse as she reached under and began wanking my cock. Wow, I was in heaven.

She kept me in heaven for a while before turning me back around as she stood to kiss me. I simply had to return the favour so I bent her over the sink and had my tongue flicking against her arsehole in no time. I slipped a couple of fingers in her lovely wet pussy as I did.

I stood and slipped my hard cock back inside her pussy. I reached forward and pulled her hair, lifting her head, our eyes locked again in the large mirror on the wall. I was so close now. I couldn't take much more. She was so hot. I gave her everything, smashing her pussy as hard and as fast as I could manage.

My orgasm was so intense I screamed out her name as I came. My whole body was shaking, my legs went like jelly but I left my cock inside her, I could feel her tensing, draining my last drops of cum before she turned, dropped to her knees and licked and sucked my cock clean.

The last thing she did before picking up her clothes was kiss me passionately, my cum and her juices still on her tongue. She walked into a toilet cubicle and locked it behind her, then said, 'I'm finished with you so you can go now' as I laughed she added 'but you've done well enough that I may use you again sometime'. I dressed and left quickly, with a huge smile on my face.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Love it

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago