FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 3-6

Bi sub - 3-6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 3 - Part 6

I edged forward on the seat. Bob stepped back and said, “Whoa Whoa Whoa. What are you doing? That’s not polite is it? You don’t just sit there with your Master standing before you. Remember, you always kneel. You are a sub, a bitch. Your place, even if a cock or pussy isn’t given for you to worship, is on your knees”.

He stood sideways to the sofa so I got up and knelt down onto my heels just in front of him. He used his foot to push my knees apart so my hard cock was on display to him. I was just lost in the moment, and gazed at his dangling impressive looking amazing cock. I leant forward and kissed it. I then pursed my lips and slowly sucked as much as I could. My little cock was twitching hard as my mouth was being stretched open.

It gave me time to think about what I was doing. I wanted to be treated like this, it was such a turn on. Being told to give my Master pleasure was everything.

“Yes, that’s it. Suck on your Masters cock. Let the others see you. Show them that my cock means so much to you. Prove it to them, stroke yourself as you suck”.

I sucked and licked his cock. He got hard so quickly. I had trouble again trying to get even half of it in my mouth. I stroked my cock, but I didn’t really need to, it was sticking out from me, proudly showing my Master that I was hard doing what I was to him.

He pulled out of my mouth and moved out the way as Claire got up with Ruth. She made Ruth kneel in front of me then positioned Ruth so that her bum was facing me. Ruth put her head on the floor pushing up her pussy and bum.

“Stick your cock in her”, Claire said. “Don’t fuck her, just stick it in, and feel her pussy”.

Bob and Claire sat down on the sofa to look at us as I rubbed my cock over Ruth’s pussy lips. She was wet, so I pushed my cock head into her, my hands on her hips. OMG it felt so hot. My cock was so hard, the veins showing so prominent. I pulled out then slowly pushed the whole length of my cock into Ruth.

“DON’T FUCK HER”, Claire shouted, then quietly said “I said put your cock in her. I want you to feel her and I want her to feel you. And move that hand, we want to see”. She pointed at my left hand on her hip so I instinctively put it behind my back.

Once I had pushed all the way inside her, I stayed perfectly still. I was feeling her cunt grip and squeeze me. The feeling of her hot wet cunt made me want to move. I was getting desperate to pull out and push back in her. I so wanted to feel my cock sliding in and out of her cunt. I wanted to fuck her. I was being driven mad. In my mind, I was thinking, ‘just a little fuck, please, I want to move inside her’. It was getting overwhelming.

“Now, slowly pull out, but leave your cock head inside her.”

I did as she said, slowly moving my hips back, but the urge to push back inside her again was just getting too much. I was now more than frantic to give Ruth the fuck of her life. I was being driven crazy with lust.

Our Master and Mistress were both smiling, I waited as instructed. My cock throbbing. Ruth’s cunt squeezing the tip of my cock. I could feel her wet hot lips on my cock. My hips were doing gentle very tiny fuck movements just to stop me going insane. I wanted to push hard and deep inside her. I could feel her hot hole. OMG I need to be inside her. Then I felt Ruth’s finger touch my cock, she was rubbing her clit, making her cunt spasm on my cock head. Nooooooo, I wanted to fuck.

I was in a state that would do anything and everything I was told.

Beside me, I heard Bob say, “Do you want my cock boy?” I was looking down at my cock just inside Ruth, but turned my head to look at him. “Yes Master.”

“Then tell me, what you want? Be respectful and beg for the very thing that you crave boy. Tell me you want it. Tell us all that you are happiest serving your Master.”

While my cock head was feeling Ruths wet cunt, I was thinking of all the words to say. The words I wanted to say to please my Master.

“When we are convinced that you are telling the truth, then perhaps Mistress might let you sink that little cock of yours back into the bitch.”

I was going crazy with lust. Hearing Bob speak like that I was feeling like a slut full of depraved sexual desires.

“Please Master, let me suck your cock,” I begged. “Please Master, I need to suck on your cock. I have wanted to suck you since I knew you. Your cock means everything to me Master. Please let me serve you by sucking you.” I listened to what I was saying. I must have sounded so desperate. , My words made my cock pulse and throb. I was getting close to cumming.

“Gooooood, now we have a happy boy. Free to choose. Free to realize that this is how you want to be from now on. Nothing can stop you now, from being the sub bitch you want to be.”

Both he and Claire stood and walked to the side of me. Claire held and pointed Bob’s cock at my lips. I opened my mouth to take it but she pulled his cock away before I could even get it in my mouth and gave me a gentle slap on my cheek.

“MANNERS you little cock sucker. Always think about your manners. Pay your respects and kiss it first,” she said.

She offered his cock head once more. I kissed inside the folds of his foreskin covered pee hole. Then Claire pulled his foreskin back but held it just out of reach of my mouth. They both looked at me as she slowly stroked Bobs cock, wanking him and pointing it at my face.

“Fuck Ruth,” Claire said, “Fuck her, give her a hard fuck and make her cum.”

I didn’t wait to be told twice. But just as I was about to grip Ruths hips and plough deep in her, my head was pulled back, and I looked into Claire’s eyes.

“But…… when YOU are about to cum…….. you will open your mouth for your Masters cock.”

I nodded. I just didn’t care. I wanted to feel Ruth’s cunt around my cock. I wanted to fuck Ruth even if I had to wear a dress to college tomorrow. I started straight away. I gave her a slow long stroke, making sure I pushed into her all the way up to my ball. Then Ruth took every deep stroke I gave her with a little moan. She had already made herself ready by fingering her clit so it didn’t take her long to have her first orgasm.

She squeezed my cock so much that I couldn’t help it. I was going to cum any second. I had only fucked Ruth a few times but I was going to cum. I turned quickly to Bob’s cock and begged. “Please Master, I am going to cum, please let me suck you.”

Bob stepped forward and Claire fed his cock into my mouth. I couldn’t stop myself. I was cumming. I moaned and grunted as I sucked on my Master’s cock head. I was lost in the moment. I gave Ruth several short hard jabs into her cunt and I spurted my sperm into her. Claire had been fingering her pussy and she had another small orgasm. I sucked and sucked on Bob’s cock as I spurted inside Ruth. My orgasm had me in a complete state of desire and hunger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Just keeps getting better!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Fantastic. Thank you x

By *itch12Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

That's so hot

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

OMG .... just so under there control , just how a sub should be tormented and used

» Add a new message to this topic