FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Any single guys....?

Any single guys....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r dirty and Mrs Squirty OP   Couple  over a year ago

hopefully near you

Okay here goes.

Although our profile is an open to single males mainly because it was frustrating to manage when it was, our fantasy is to have Mrs blindfolded upstairs and a guy come in go upstairs and fuck her and then leave without ever knowing what he looked like.

Ideally the guy would need to be between 35 and 45 hung, white, and preferably some stubble or a short beard but not really hairy. A lot to ask for I know but remember she will be feeling with her hands as she can’t see.

If this is you and it’s something you would do in the future then let us know on here and will and we will reach out to you if we are interested.

A lot of single guys get treated like shit on here and I can assure you we are not like that and we appreciate your time and responses.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

Would love to help with that!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to help with this fantasy. In fact there is a video of this on a popular adult site which is basically this happy and is one of my favourite....

If she doesn't want to know what he looks like then why does he "ideally" need to be white?

hopefully near you

"If she doesn't want to know what he looks like then why does he "ideally" need to be white? "

Is that even a real question? she has a list of requirements that needs to be met. She won’t just sleep with anyone just because she has a blindfold on.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"If she doesn't want to know what he looks like then why does he "ideally" need to be white?

Is that even a real question? she has a list of requirements that needs to be met. She won’t just sleep with anyone just because she has a blindfold on. "

Even though she is blindfolded, she can smell and taste the difference between a white man and one who is not.

hopefully near you

Ok back to original request now.. don’t want this taking a weird spin of rubbish replies and trolling.

Any serious, respectable guys reading this?

Would love to chat but I have no pics on my profile for discretion reasons. Happy to send privately

"If she doesn't want to know what he looks like then why does he "ideally" need to be white?

Is that even a real question? she has a list of requirements that needs to be met. She won’t just sleep with anyone just because she has a blindfold on.

Even though she is blindfolded, she can smell and taste the difference between a white man and one who is not."

Ennit

She doesn't want to see who it is but he has to be white make it make sense...

Even though she is blindfolded, she can smell and taste the difference between a white man and one who is not.

Ennit

She doesn't want to see who it is but he has to be white make it make sense... "

Age range as well. I'm sure 50yr old hung guy good do the same job as 45yr old. As long as he's clean, fit and respectful age shouldn't confine the criteria.

hopefully near you

Ennit

She doesn't want to see who it is but he has to be white make it make sense... "

Thanks for your unwanted irrelevant comments...

Next!

By *homas 1970Man  over a year ago

Telford/Wolverhampton

Ennit

Next! "

I know I'm older but you have No single guys on your profile.

I'm up for it

Ennit

Next! "

You're welcome

It's a public forum OP, you can't police who posts on your thread (unless you're a mod). Nothing anyone has replied to you has been offensive, apart from your opening post. A couple of people have pointed out that your post has come off as discriminatory, but instead of trying to clarify or re-phrase you've called our comments irrelevant. Charming attitude

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 13:21:55]

"Okay here goes.

Although our profile is an open to single males mainly because it was frustrating to manage when it was, our fantasy is to have Mrs blindfolded upstairs and a guy come in go upstairs and fuck her and then leave without ever knowing what he looked like.

Would love to fuck the mrs sometime

Ideally the guy would need to be between 35 and 45 hung, white, and preferably some stubble or a short beard but not really hairy. A lot to ask for I know but remember she will be feeling with her hands as she can’t see.

If this is you and it’s something you would do in the future then let us know on here and will and we will reach out to you if we are interested.

A lot of single guys get treated like shit on here and I can assure you we are not like that and we appreciate your time and responses.

"

I'd be very interested in helping with this once we are on the other side of Covid

By *amieW1989Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

It's a public forum OP, you can't police who posts on your thread (unless you're a mod). Nothing anyone has replied to you has been offensive, apart from your opening post. A couple of people have pointed out that your post has come off as discriminatory, but instead of trying to clarify or re-phrase you've called our comments irrelevant. Charming attitude "

They haven't said anything discrimanating. She has a preference of who she'd like to meet. The fact your offended by there preferences. Says more about yourselfs i think. Everyone has a type so just don't comment if its not relevant to you. Everyone is happy then.

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

It's a public forum OP, you can't police who posts on your thread (unless you're a mod). Nothing anyone has replied to you has been offensive, apart from your opening post. A couple of people have pointed out that your post has come off as discriminatory, but instead of trying to clarify or re-phrase you've called our comments irrelevant. Charming attitude "

This.

Yeah I would definitely like to fuck mrs squirty

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Respectful and interested guy here

Absolutely interested! Message me and we can chat hey.

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

It's a public forum OP, you can't police who posts on your thread (unless you're a mod). Nothing anyone has replied to you has been offensive, apart from your opening post. A couple of people have pointed out that your post has come off as discriminatory, but instead of trying to clarify or re-phrase you've called our comments irrelevant. Charming attitude

This. "

I think you have definitely picked up on something here because the green arrow is a Marvel.

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

They haven't said anything discrimanating. She has a preference of who she'd like to meet. The fact your offended by there preferences. Says more about yourselfs i think. Everyone has a type so just don't comment if its not relevant to you. Everyone is happy then. "

Oh yeah? Go on then, what does it say about me

hopefully near you

Thanks to all the actual replies... glad you didn’t feel “discriminated” against... LOL.

I would prefer to outline what we likes do what does it for us rather than come across like we would sleep with absolutely anyone.

Even though she is blindfolded, she can smell and taste the difference between a white man and one who is not."

Just realised this might not have been sarcastic

"Thanks to all the actual replies... glad you didn’t feel “discriminated” against... LOL.

I would prefer to outline what we likes do what does it for us rather than come across like we would sleep with absolutely anyone.

"

Every reply on here is valid not just the ones you like!

"Thanks to all the actual replies... glad you didn’t feel “discriminated” against... LOL.

"

Not sure what's worse; the blatant racism on this thread or the refusal to even acknowledge it. Shocking stuff.

I'm really not sure what the point is of specifying requirements when you've stressed that Mrs doesn't want to see the guy.

Love to take part in this !!

I’m sure you won’t have a problem finding what you are after......I’m in

hopefully near you

Not sure what's worse; the blatant racism on this thread or the refusal to even acknowledge it. Shocking stuff.

I'm really not sure what the point is of specifying requirements when you've stressed that Mrs doesn't want to see the guy. "

Blatant racism?! Fuck me we’ve heard it all now. U ok hun? You know nothing about us.. in fact you have just decided to get involved with actually nothing that concerned you as your not a single guy and now because I wouldnt shag a black person that makes me racist?

So sorry that we clearly defined what it is we’re looking for in someone to share a hot night with... how bloody dare us!

hopefully near you

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 15:01:07]

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 15:08:19]

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

I'm really not sure what the point is of specifying requirements when you've stressed that Mrs doesn't want to see the guy. "

What is wrong with you? Are the couples who only want to meet black guys racist as well?

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 15:13:33]

Manchester

"If she doesn't want to know what he looks like then why does he "ideally" need to be white? "

There’s always one!

I'm really not sure what the point is of specifying requirements when you've stressed that Mrs doesn't want to see the guy.

What is wrong with you? Are the couples who only want to meet black guys racist as well?"

Nothing's wrong with me, I'm perfectly okay thanks for asking

And what you've brought up is completely different. We're talking about someone being blindfolded and, and I quote, wanting to "never know what he looked like". If they were asking for black guys only in that case then yeah that would be racist too imo.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

What is wrong with you? Are the couples who only want to meet black guys racist as well?"

It's called "personal preference".

Looking at what they want, I think they're being ageist, Fattest and and have a hang up about penis size.

I don't want to be fucked up the arse, doesn't make me homophobic!!

There’s always one! "

Always one person that stands up to thinly veiled prejudice? Yep, that's me!

Manchester

There’s always one!

Always one person that stands up to thinly veiled prejudice? Yep, that's me! "

Nope there’s always one who tries to pick holes under the guise of political correctness.

The OP has explained his reasons, it’s simple called preferences.

I’m surprised you haven’t called out sexism as well seeing as they’ve only asked for men to respond !

There’s always one!

Nope there’s always one who tries to pick holes under the guise of political correctness.

I’m surprised you haven’t called out sexism as well seeing as they’ve only asked for men to respond ! "

No guise, just common decency

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Ok back to original request now.. don’t want this taking a weird spin of rubbish replies and trolling.

Any serious, respectable guys reading this? "

Would that include serious, respectable and not in your age range

Somebody has expressed an opinion there is no need to suggest there is anything wrong with her just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can go to town and gang up on someone!

Just agree to disagree and move on no need for name calling.

"Ok back to original request now.. don’t want this taking a weird spin of rubbish replies and trolling.

Absolutely nobody is trolling! Opinions differ and thats ok, don't try To dampen someone's opinion by calling them names hey!

hopefully near you

"Somebody has expressed an opinion there is no need to suggest there is anything wrong with her just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can go to town and gang up on someone!

Just agree to disagree and move on no need for name calling."

With the greatest respect the name calling started when we were wrongfully classed as racist.

This forum was meant to allow us to try and find a nice chap who could help us with a fantasy. We’re are 1000% right to clearly outline what it is we are looking for. Every person has a set of wish lists with a meet and I find it hard to believe that you or anyone else would just sleep with anyone due to just having a blindfold on.

What’s even weirder here, is that the single guys often get the bad reputation on these forums.. in this case however it’s staggering to see how a single ladies profile answered a forum that was looking for a single guy.. and then calls us all sorts for our specific (not biased or racist) request.

No excuses for it. Just pure arrogance.

hopefully near you

Absolutely nobody is trolling! Opinions differ and thats ok, don't try To dampen someone's opinion by calling them names hey!"

God there’s 2

Absolutely nobody is trolling! Opinions differ and thats ok, don't try To dampen someone's opinion by calling them names hey!

God there’s 2 "

Like I said just be respectful and except that people have different opinions there is no need whatsoever to call anyone a troll. Just be respectful and ignore anything that you don't like it's a simple as that.

"Somebody has expressed an opinion there is no need to suggest there is anything wrong with her just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can go to town and gang up on someone!

With the greatest respect the name calling started when we were wrongfully classed as racist.

This forum was meant to allow us to try and find a nice chap who could help us with a fantasy. We’re are 1000% right to clearly outline what it is we are looking for. Every person has a set of wish lists with a meet and I find it hard to believe that you or anyone else would just sleep with anyone due to just having a blindfold on.

What’s even weirder here, is that the single guys often get the bad reputation on these forums.. in this case however it’s staggering to see how a single ladies profile answered a forum that was looking for a single guy.. and then calls us all sorts for our specific (not biased or racist) request.

"

Actually started when you called someone a troll.

"

It seems to me your just upset that a woman dared to reply to your thread. Anyway I am going to leave this here and hope you find what your looking for but just for remember it is perfectly possible to disagree but be pleasant at the same time.

By *arkbaneMan  over a year ago

East lerds

There’s always one!

I’m surprised you haven’t called out sexism as well seeing as they’ve only asked for men to respond !

No guise, just common decency "

Well said .. totally agree with your comments

hopefully near you

It seems to me your just upset that a woman dared to reply to your thread. Anyway I am going to leave this here and hope you find what your looking for but just for remember it is perfectly possible to disagree but be pleasant at the same time."

please show me the comment where I said “ your a troll” and directed that at one individual.

Actually and if your READ it.. it sayings that I didn’t want to have this thread being filled with weird comments and trolling. Did I call someone a troll? No.. I did not.

Also having read everyone of our comments.. we’re we’re disagreeing pleasantly.. but thanks for the tip.

We’re happy your going to leave it there as the thread was meant for guys

"

Like I said, it's a public forum... I don't really understand why you think you have a monopoly on who has the right to reply to your threads?

Like I said, it's a public forum... I don't really understand why you think you have a monopoly on who has the right to reply to your threads? "

Like I said green arrow!

Well this took a pretty serious unnecessary turn... why does some have to cause shit when they don't need to. Just a couple with a fantasy looking to make it real... I can't see why half of this conversation was needed...

I really hope you both have fun and don't let this spoil your little bit of fun...

hopefully near you

"Well this took a pretty serious unnecessary turn... why does some have to cause shit when they don't need to. Just a couple with a fantasy looking to make it real... I can't see why half of this conversation was needed...

I really hope you both have fun and don't let this spoil your little bit of fun..."

By *leasuredpracticeMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Drop me a message I'm 6,2" white with stuble and well hung

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

well done, you've hijacked someone elses thread for your own nit-picking pleasure.

Ennit

Next!

You're welcome

well done, you've hijacked someone elses thread for your own nit-picking pleasure."

Thank you

By *ireland30Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Okay here goes.

"

Bet you guys wish you hadn't posted this at all

Good luck, hope the Mrs gets sorted

Did you find what you were looking for. Happy to chat more on message or kik see if there is a connection...

By *ustalittlefun11Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Who wouldn’t want to?! This sounds hot!

Shame you're miles away! This is a definite fantasy of mine...

Tried to answer your question but unfortunately can’t as you say no single men on your profile

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

God there’s 2

Like I said just be respectful and except that people have different opinions there is no need whatsoever to call anyone a troll. Just be respectful and ignore anything that you don't like it's a simple as that."

Single guy here appreciate OP preferences.

We all have preferences and it should be respected.

But when people come on here and start demanding that people think like them and then make the OP out as the villain and the other is the victim, it turns a good post from the OP into a schiff show.

OP interesting post and profile, I hope you find EXACTLY what your looking for

Sorry to see your post turned to crap by snowflakes

By *unky_townMan  over a year ago

Binfield

Just out the age range unfortunately but happy to help and have had experience in this before.... I hope your fantasy is fulfilled

I am... Over here. Mrs looks gorgeous. Would love to here from you.

"Okay here goes.

"

Hi, I would love the opportunity to be considered for this if the position hasn't already been filled. I'm fairly sure I tick all your boxes.

Drop me a line

Count me in guys.

Let me know

By *auly2Man  over a year ago

manchester

I have done this scenario on many occasions, a real turn on for both me and the lady or hubby who has arranged it.

One hubby, who's wife worked on the checkout at the local Tesco's, told me that she got turned on by the fact that she may have been fucked by someone she is serving at work, she wouldn't know him but he would know her.

I’ll join th back of the que I know your miles away but surely the que won’t be

» Add a new message to this topic