FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boss/secretary fantasy... I want this to happen one day!

Boss/secretary fantasy... I want this to happen one day!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olidOak85 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just thought I'd share my fantasy as I lay on my sofa stroking myself... My man has just landed himself a pretty fab job, and many of my fantasies revolve around him being a dominant, assertive manager, well, of me. As the work day comes to an end he calls me into his office.  In my tight figure hugging knee length black skirt, white chiffon blouse, and shiny stiletto shoes I step through the door. "Stop," he commands, raising from his chair behind his large mahogany desk. I notice a pile of franked envelopes sat on the end of his desk. "You have missed the post, you naughty, naughty girl" he says whilst dragging his chair around to the front of his desk. I stand there nervously, feeling my nipples harden at the thought of what was to come. He stood in front of me, holding my gaze whilst undoing the clasp on his leather belt. He slowly pulls the belt free from his dark grey suit trousers, folds it in half, 'snaps' it together (I love that sound) and sits back down on his chair. "Come here and stand in front of me" he says softly but sternly. I promptly do so, and he pulls my black skirt up over my bum cheeks, revealing the lace tops of my hold ups and black sheer panties. With both of his hands he slowly pulls down my knickers past my knees, and with a firm hand pulls me across his knees and caresses my bum cheeks with one hand, the other arm around my neck - "time to teach you a lesson you little slut" he says to me quietly. He grabs his leather belt and gently runs it back and forth across both of my bum cheeks. As I can feel the leather on my skin, I start to get incredibly aroused and know that my lips are starting to glisten with the wetness coming out of me. I can feel his bulge getting harder underneath me. I part my legs slightly but he pulls them tightly back together again. "I don't think so", he says. "In fact, I have another way of teaching you a lesson". With that, he put my chin in the palm of his hand and forced me to face towards the doorway. Oh, busted. I see the secretary of his business partner, standing there in the doorway with a slight smirk on her face...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yorkshire

I'm not going to lie, I am slightly embarrassed at the predicament we're currently in... But she's still stood there. "OK, get up and pull up your pants. Keep your skirt up high" he says. I do so and he raises up from the chair, straightening up his trousers, bulge very visible, belt still in his hand. "Now sit down, with your legs apart". I sit down on the chair and obediently do as I am told. He placed the leather belt across my lap, onto my skin, and moved confidently towards the other secretary. I can see her looking at his large bulge, biting her lip, she wants him! I'm slightly jealous but at the same time I kind of like the fact that actually, he's mine, and who can blame her for wanting him? With his large arms and solid shoulders bulging beneath his tight white shirt and waistcoat... It's a bit of a turn on. I'm not quite used to this mix of feelings but Y'know what, I do like it! And she clearly looks happy to partake in whatever he's planning... He moves her so that he's facing me, and she's facing him with her back to me.  She's wearing the same attire as me, a tight black skirt and chiffon blouse with high shiny stilettos. "Please can you pull up your skirt, and pull down your knickers?" he asks her politely. "Yes, sir" she responds. My god this is hot, as she slowly lifts either side of her skirt, revealing an incredibly round, firm bottom. She pulls her black thong down, removing it from over her shoes as it catches on the heel.  I've always fancied her, she has incredible long, dark hair! I have hair envy. Absolutely my girl crush who I've never worked directly with, just said hi to in the corridor.  As she kicks her thong to one side, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to reveal his very hard, very big, solid cock. They look at each other, she drops to her knees and slowly licks down the length of his cock. He looks me in the eyes, saying "I know you want this..." I absolutely do! And he can see that on my face. I am so tormented, teased, immensely turned on as she picks up the pace - taking as much of him as she can into his mouth, she's moaning and looks in his eyes. He looks directly at her. "Right now I am all yours... Fuck" he groans with pleasure, tips his head back and grabs her at the back of her head, pulling her further onto him.  They're both moaning, and I am so fucking wet! "Touch yourself, I want you to rub your clit" he barks at me, and she greedily feasts on that incredible cock of his. "You too" he says to her. She removes him from her mouth and turns around to look at me. She places her fingers up to her lips and wets them whilst holding my gaze. I'm circling my clit with my finger and she turns back to the task in hand, taking all of him in her mouth whilst arching her back so I can see her playing with that gorgeous clit of hers. She's equally as wet as I am and she slowly places two fingers inside that incredibly wet pussy. Fuck me, I want both of them SO much!!  I can see from his face that he's ready to explode, as they're both groaning with immense pleasure. She has reached around her bottom with one hand, so she can slide her fingers in and out of her pussy, whilst her other fingers are rubbing her clit, faster and faster. With that, I hear her muffled high pitched scream as she orgasms, and he promptly thrusts himself hard into her mouth, filling it with his hot cum. She looks up, licking her lips and stands up, pulling down her skirt and straightening it out. He placed his cock back in his pants, fastening himself back in. "Thanks. If you could take this post on your way home, that would be magnificent," he said to her, and she left the office... "I know you're not finished" he said to me, "but that's the price you pay for not finishing your job off you filthy little slut"...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

Yorkshire

Any beautiful females fancy helping me out with this fantasy, when we can? xxher

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic