FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unintended meet

Unintended meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucyswguy OP   Man  over a year ago

BRISTOL

I work long hours , on driving home one evening the phone is bleeping with text messages , couple of miles from where I live is Frenchay common , just off the M32 by Bristol, so took a slight detour to read and reply to messages , rather than wait to get home where the wife and kids sidetrack you.

On reaching the common, there is a small car park outside the church , I poured the last of my coffee from my flask into my mug, then started reading and repling to the texts , all work related and boring , on looking around there was a car about 6 ft away and a car next to it with two people in it ,

A few minutes later , notice the car had it internal light on and a woman in drivers seat smiled at me , I smiled back , then she waved , this was odd, this is a mid week night about 7 , in October , obviously dark outside , she waved again , sort of calling me over .

Not sure where this was heading , decided to walk over , she wound the window down and made small talk about how she used to work in the hospitial across the road , then she says are you looking for fun , I replied have you ever met a bloke that don’t want fun..

She then said , what we want as fun is a little unsual , and if your not interested , please don’t be offended , and leave , what I want is to see my boyfriend suck a guys cock , if you are game go to other side of car , he will open door , you get your cock out and put it in his mouth .

I thought have no objection to this , but she looks good , and would not mind some fun with her even if only limited

So I informed her , yes happy to do that , but you come around car with me , you get my knob out and put it in his mouth and then stand by side of me whilst I feel you up and kiss you,

She hesitated, then , ok you are on , but no hands up my skirt , down my skirt or come to that no hands below my waist .

So a few minutes later my trousers and briefs are by my ankles, my knob in his mouth , my hand up her jumper caressing her boobs through her bra and our tounges interwound , this probably last no more than 10mins until I shot my load in his mouth , he swallowed the lot , on noticing this she pulled away and said to him shag me , time is getting on , she bent over the bonnet , he stood behind her , lifted her skirt pulled her knickers to one side then entered her , about 20 strokes he shot his load inside her , they both dressed , she said we don’t mean to be rude , but we have to go, as we are both married but not to each other , but we will be here same Time next week , and get here at 6.30 .

I met them the following week , where they explained there situations , and they both met at th hospital they work in , but meet up couple of times a week as they love sex, and that was the first time someone had joined them , she gave me her mobile number , with instruction , never to phone , only text , but only to reply if she texted first and only with in 30 mins of her text received , as she didn’t want hubby finding out .

The fun was similar to last time , except she allowed my hands below her waist and up skirt and in her knickers where I discovered she was shaved ...

We agreed to meet again , following week same time ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *igjohn891Man  over a year ago

turra

Sound fun

BRISTOL

On the morning of our next meet , my phone bleeped , change of plan , work mate has worked out we are having a affair , she has given me her spare key and we can use her spare room , but need to be discrete , then the address follows , knock door at 6.45 , we need to be gone by 7.45

I arrived at 6.45 on the dot , parked a street away and walked up to house , as I knocked door opened , she kissed me deep, tounges touching , she held my hand and led me up the stairs to the spare room , he is naked , knob hard pointing to ceiling , she told me to strip and 69 him , which I did , she strip off , first Tim seen her naked , and in the light , she pushed me off him to suck his knob , I took this opportunity to lick her out , as I started she open her legs further so I could get in more , we swapped positions a few more times , after a while she stopped and said , who wants to shag me first , then she said he can only last a few stroke as he says I am tight as never had kids and his wife has four,

I said let him go first , then his cum will act as lube when I shag you and help me last longer , all I can say I didn’t last any longer than him , I put my knob in her , and even with his spunk she was tight, I am sorry to say I last about 20 strokes as well until I cum ,

She jumped off the bed , getting dressed , come on you too , get dress we need to go ,

We dressed , it was 7.45 , that has to be the fastest hour yet , as we descend the stairs the front door opens , and I assume it’s her mate from work , she sees all three of us on the stairs ,

The friend says, oh I didn’t expect this, does someone care to explain , the couple says will explain in morning at work , but we need to go, I am frozen on the spot , the friend says well you better explain , by now the other two are gone , front door is closed and she is blocking my exit ,

The only thing I could think of was you better make me a coffee.

I followed her to kitchen , where she proceeded to make two coffees, I apologised for being there and thinking about it now it was disrespectful in some one else home ,

We sat in her lounge, she introduced herself Debbie , been single for 5 years , worked as a nurse , and those two she’d known for years , but on different parts of hospitial , and only realised a few weeks ago they were getting up sex together, and offered room , as didn’t think sex in car was safe .

Then the dreaded question , how did I know them , for how long , how did I get involved with them sexually , and what do we do .

I apologised I said , I can’t answer any of those questions as I agreed to be discrete , but happy with what ever they tell you , but I can’t say anything about us, she looked disappointed but said she will ask her in morning

Debbie said I assume you are married , so do you want a shower before you go home to your wife ,

To be honest Debbie , time is getting on , I need to get going , but thanks for the coffee , and you do make great coffee ,

Debbie got up went to front door , opened it , she lent forward pecked me on the lips with hers , and said hopefully coffee another time , and I left ,

Walking back to side street , phoned pinged , it read what did you tell Debbie ,

I replied nothing , absolutely nothing , I said I am discrete , she’s gonna talk to you in morning .

My phone bleeped with a picture of a chicken

I didn’t expect that , thought being discrete was the done thing

BRISTOL

The phoned pinged lunch time following day , told Debbie everything , I mean everything , she was a bit shocked , but we are still mates and can use spare room , thanks for staying back and chatting to her , and thanks for not making a pass at her , she’s met some right creeps and weirdos on Tinder , so to meet someone just to chat and be social was nice , thanks xx

BRISTOL

I replied , does that mean you need to cool it down and not include me for a while ,

She replied straight back , oh no , your still on for Thursday next week at 6.45 , we have our time together on Tuesday , so nice for you to join us on Thursday ,

I texted back ,, see you Thursday xx

BRISTOL

Following Thursday , it follows the same same , I am starting to fall for Stacey , she is 36 , 5ft 2 dark hair , probably a size 12 , would guess 36 dd , shaved below , it getting to b emote like making love soft and gentle , load songs of long deep kissing , a slip my knob into a various times , careful not to cum , I prefer when she rides me , but stop her after a minute , she’s on her back it’s 7.20 by the bedside clock , he gets on top puts her legs on his shoulders and pushes in deep , I am watching with my knob in Stacey’s mouth , he cums and pulls out, I get my head between her led s and starts to lick his cum out of her, she’s wriggling and moaning , and cums herself , she tells me to hurry up and get inside her , again she’s I sso tight , never had someone this tight before , I cum deep inside her , exhausted ,

We dress , as we leave , Debbie is in the lounge , and shouts I’ve made you a coffee if you got time,

I join Debbie in lounge , the other two are now gone, I apologised again , and said this so awarkard and embarrassing, knowing you were down here whilst we were up there,

Conversation changed to life , holidays , kids , family’s just general chit chat ,

This time when I left and she pecked on cheek , she put both her hands on my waist, I responded with both my hands on her waist, her mouth opened we ended up a full on snog , I could feel my cock stirring , which it always does when snogging, my hand moved up to cup her breast through her jumper , I caressed her breast , she pulled away , and said will have coffee ready next thursday.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Nice.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Great story thanks for sharing it

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

What a great story so far, I'm enjoying following it.

Lucky guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoying this

Wow

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this don’t stop now

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

A wonderfully sexy story! So, the next Thursday......

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing, can't wait for the next installment

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story, more please

Great tale we'll written

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Mmm lovely tale

Nice

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Great story

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Love it

Another cock twitching story with a different twist, love it. Can't for next installment

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hope there is more to come great story

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Awesome story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic story

This looks good for Debbie

To enjoy your time with Debbie

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It must be Thursday by now??

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow.... Great start looking forward to more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

BRISTOL

On arrival following Thursday , debbie answers the door and says Stacey upstairs , which is awarkard , on entering bedroom there is no Stewart , Stacey explains straight away Stewart won’t be joining us as he being a bit funny at the moment , and she’s a bit upset , can we do a quickly then just cuddle under the sheets .

To be honest , as shagging goes it wasn’t anything special , but I did manage to unload into her , probably over in minutes , she did apologise her heart won’t in it tonight .

She then started to explain , why Stewart is getting funny , it all started a few weeks before they met me, turns out he was keeping on all the time about a woman nurse he was friendly with who was up for a threesome with them, Stacey refused this point blank , and making it clear she has no bi tendencies, and it will never happen .

But would not take no for an answer , the night they met me , he had started on her again . Stacey said to him how would you like it if I kept on about a threesome with a guy , would you suck a guy off . He tried to be cool about it , saying no big deal . That’s when Stacey said how about that geezer in that van , he shrugged his shoulders , that’s when she waved me over .

That answered a few questions , but why was it not just a one off, Stacey said when you caressed me and kissed me , I just wanted more , hence why it has continued .

So then Stacey is he still keeping on about another woman joining in ?

She replied no, Now he wants me to ditch you on a Thursday and replace with his mate who he plays football with in the Sunday league, I don’t think he’s got any respect for me and just sees me as a easy shag . I’ve been married 12 years and you two are the only two I have cheated with , and don’t intend straying again after you two ,

She then just snuggled into me , her naked breast on my chest and her hand resting on my sticky limp cock , until time to go .

As we dressed , she said sorry again , and next Thursday will make it a bit special to compensate for tonight

BRISTOL

Debbie called me into lounge , coffee waiting on the table ,

She had a tartan skirt on just above the knee , dark tights or hold ups , strappy top which showed the Royal Blue straps of the bra underneath ,

She tapped the sofa , indicating for me to sit aside her , we talked about general chit chat , for an hour or so , until I stood up to leave , she asked are you not going to make a pass or try it on ...I am wearing skirt and sexy blue bra .

This is gonna get messy and out of control , the blood veins in my knob was saying one thing , common sense was telling me the opposite , and of cource I don’t want to offend her or upset her .

The only solution at that point in time was to compliment her , and to say a kiss and cuddle would be nice , best not to go too far as not showered since earlier .

As soon as I sat back down , she had her strappy top off and on the floor , she moved across and sat aside me , where we deap kissed and my hand went between us , to caress her through her satin blue bra ...

BRISTOL

Please bear with me , as I said before I do work long hours ,

There is more to come

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *riftwood400Man  over a year ago

Tynemouth

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

Enjoying it so far

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Is this true or fiction?

Great read by the way

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/20 22:09:42]

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

I've been out and in bed with a few nurses in my youth, they are so sexy.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *leanandcutMan  over a year ago

London

"Please bear with me , as I said before I do work long hours ,

There is more to come "

No worries, great story, reads well

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

Never thought Frenchay common as a hot spot for fun.

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

A very good story

Lanzarote

Here!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Can't wait for more

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

By *iglenMan  over a year ago

Machynlleth

Great story.

cambridge

By *immy1986Man  over a year ago

Spalding

Enjoying it so far

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

Really good story. I can relate to it ??

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

please keep going

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more when you have time ????

BRISTOL

I knew this was not going to end well, but Debbie is on my lap , hormones are racing , and what is a guy supposed to do, also she isn’t going to take rejection or an abrupt end well, really I had no choice ,

Well, obviously it ended up with us shagging , and cumming inside her , luckily she did not suck my knob , as only couple hours before it was inside of Stacey . As we sat cuddling afterwards, I explained this can’t lead anywhere as I am married also tied in with Stacey , she understood and explained it’s been a long time , and she was fed up with dating as most guys shallow , so as we spoke socially and got on , it just seemed right , but did ask to keep private and not to mention to the others , I asked how will she feel next week when I am with Stacey , well my shifts change for the next month , start at 2 finish at 10 , so our paths will not be crossing she told me .

This was a welcome relief.

The following Thursday , it was back to just Stacey , no mike , by all accounts still in sulks as he couldn’t bring his mate along .

This time she was different , make up on , nice short skirt , low cut top , boobs pushed together ...

She sensed my surprise and pleasure in my look, she said Just had a shower and put on make up, now kiss me and remove my skirt.

My mouth locked onto hers , both hands on her waist , found the button and zip at the back , button undo zip pulled down, skirt fell to floor she stepped out of it and kicked it across the room , my hands now feeling the satin knickers , then the suspenders , she broke the kiss , and said I told you I will make it up to you , she stood back so I could see , she pulled her top over her head , to reavel , all was matching , and black in colour , she stepped forward and undressed me until I was naked , then pushed me against the door , then sunk to her knees and licked my bell end then swallowed my shaft into her mouth , her fingernail digging into my bum cheeks as she sucked on my knob.

I had to stop her as I didn’t want to cum yet , I got her on the bed face up , pulled her knickers off , and I was down on her , her legs over my shoulders at point , she was getting louder , pulling my head in with her hands ,she cum , pulled me up to share her juices , please let’s just kiss , and give me a few minutes till we start again .she said ..

Round two started with her going to her bag and getting some gel from her bags , this is lube from work safe to use internally , she rubbed in my knob , it was cold , but in a nice way , she rubbed it on my bell end as well , the sensation was too nice .

There was a hairbrush on the table with a long round smooth handle , she said just watch don’t touch , the gel was smothered on the handle then she slid it inside her , her other hand removed her bra , then started playing with her nipples , I watched , not touching , just gently eplaying with my knob , she cum again ,,

She got off the bed , told me to get in the middle and then rode me , the lube just guided my knob straight in , she felt not so tight , until I pumped cum into her , she said we got 5 mins join me in the shower , and we can wash each other clean

The following month it carried on the same most Thursdays , Mike seemed to have drifted away , Debbie was not around , which brings us to the present , not sure where this may lead , as won’t be seeing her till January, , she did say if we go into tier 4 , then we call a halt until safer ,

cambridge

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

cheshire/Preston

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Here!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Great so far, enjoy !

Lanzarote

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Good story. Hope to hear more.

By *hortyfun93Man  over a year ago

london

"I work long hours , on driving home one evening the phone is bleeping with text messages , couple of miles from where I live is Frenchay common , just off the M32 by Bristol, so took a slight detour to read and reply to messages , rather than wait to get home where the wife and kids sidetrack you.

On reaching the common, there is a small car park outside the church , I poured the last of my coffee from my flask into my mug, then started reading and repling to the texts , all work related and boring , on looking around there was a car about 6 ft away and a car next to it with two people in it ,

A few minutes later , notice the car had it internal light on and a woman in drivers seat smiled at me , I smiled back , then she waved , this was odd, this is a mid week night about 7 , in October , obviously dark outside , she waved again , sort of calling me over .

Not sure where this was heading , decided to walk over , she wound the window down and made small talk about how she used to work in the hospitial across the road , then she says are you looking for fun , I replied have you ever met a bloke that don’t want fun..

She then said , what we want as fun is a little unsual , and if your not interested , please don’t be offended , and leave , what I want is to see my boyfriend suck a guys cock , if you are game go to other side of car , he will open door , you get your cock out and put it in his mouth .

I thought have no objection to this , but she looks good , and would not mind some fun with her even if only limited

So I informed her , yes happy to do that , but you come around car with me , you get my knob out and put it in his mouth and then stand by side of me whilst I feel you up and kiss you,

She hesitated, then , ok you are on , but no hands up my skirt , down my skirt or come to that no hands below my waist .

So a few minutes later my trousers and briefs are by my ankles, my knob in his mouth , my hand up her jumper caressing her boobs through her bra and our tounges interwound , this probably last no more than 10mins until I shot my load in his mouth , he swallowed the lot , on noticing this she pulled away and said to him shag me , time is getting on , she bent over the bonnet , he stood behind her , lifted her skirt pulled her knickers to one side then entered her , about 20 strokes he shot his load inside her , they both dressed , she said we don’t mean to be rude , but we have to go, as we are both married but not to each other , but we will be here same Time next week , and get here at 6.30 .

I met them the following week , where they explained there situations , and they both met at th hospital they work in , but meet up couple of times a week as they love sex, and that was the first time someone had joined them , she gave me her mobile number , with instruction , never to phone , only text , but only to reply if she texted first and only with in 30 mins of her text received , as she didn’t want hubby finding out .

The fun was similar to last time , except she allowed my hands below her waist and up skirt and in her knickers where I discovered she was shaved ...

We agreed to meet again , following week same time ,"

this is the crazzyest but best meet iv heard I mean I'm not into guys but good on you for this one

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loved reading your story

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate