FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Smokey Blowjob

Smokey Blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Booked a hotel to get out of the house for a night. Packed our large bag of toys and she bought along a few sexy outfits.

We had been playing for a while, at times gently caressing and kissing, other times intense hard fucking, her nails digging into my back, she flooded the bed as she squirted several times and we laughed that we should have bought a waterproof sheet.

We took a break and she changed into her new sexy outfit. She knew the PVC and fishnet combination would be a hit and she had more in mind. Taking out her tin she had pre rolled a few smokes, not the legal kind. We enjoyed 420 together most weekends, so we both shared a sneaky smoke out the hotel window, as she leaned over the window sill I rubbed my hard cock between her legs, which she opened wider as she took deep breaths, and dropped her knickers to the floor. My cock rubbed her pussy, it was again wet and I thrust my cock inside making her legs tremble. I slowed the pace, sliding in and out until she finished her smoke, watching her reflection in the dark glass and her face was a picture of joy.

Then taking charge she told me to sit on the sill, it was big enough but damn my ass was cold, the cold night air giving me goosebumps. She took out another smoke and lit it, sat her ass on the bedside table and leaned over and blew smoke over my throbbing cock. With her free hand she took hold of my shaft and peeled back the foreskin, she took a slow drag on the joint and then let the smoke slowly drift out as she took my length in her mouth. She sucked on it hard as she took me all in, gagging as i hit the back of her throat, she withdrew fast gasping for air and leaving my cock covered in drool. Another drag and this time she firmly held my balls and slowly ran her tongue up my cock. She passed me the joint to enjoy as she worked the tip, licking and sucking.

She then sucked my balls, one at a time while wanking me, precum was dribbling down which she lapped up. She told me she wanted me to cum on her face, so as she looked into my eyes and finished her smoke, i wanked furiously as she begged me to cover her in my cum.

Rising from my balls my spunk shot over her face, over her forehead and dripping down her nose, she immediatly took my cock in her mouth again, I was supersensitive by now, i grabbed her hair and she sucked the last of my cum from me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Booked a hotel to get out of the house for a night. Packed our large bag of toys and she bought along a few sexy outfits.

We had been playing for a while, at times gently caressing and kissing, other times intense hard fucking, her nails digging into my back, she flooded the bed as she squirted several times and we laughed that we should have bought a waterproof sheet.

We took a break and she changed into her new sexy outfit. She knew the PVC and fishnet combination would be a hit and she had more in mind. Taking out her tin she had pre rolled a few smokes, not the legal kind. We enjoyed 420 together most weekends, so we both shared a sneaky smoke out the hotel window, as she leaned over the window sill I rubbed my hard cock between her legs, which she opened wider as she took deep breaths, and dropped her knickers to the floor. My cock rubbed her pussy, it was again wet and I thrust my cock inside making her legs tremble. I slowed the pace, sliding in and out until she finished her smoke, watching her reflection in the dark glass and her face was a picture of joy.

Then taking charge she told me to sit on the sill, it was big enough but damn my ass was cold, the cold night air giving me goosebumps. She took out another smoke and lit it, sat her ass on the bedside table and leaned over and blew smoke over my throbbing cock. With her free hand she took hold of my shaft and peeled back the foreskin, she took a slow drag on the joint and then let the smoke slowly drift out as she took my length in her mouth. She sucked on it hard as she took me all in, gagging as i hit the back of her throat, she withdrew fast gasping for air and leaving my cock covered in drool. Another drag and this time she firmly held my balls and slowly ran her tongue up my cock. She passed me the joint to enjoy as she worked the tip, licking and sucking.

She then sucked my balls, one at a time while wanking me, precum was dribbling down which she lapped up. She told me she wanted me to cum on her face, so as she looked into my eyes and finished her smoke, i wanked furiously as she begged me to cover her in my cum.

Rising from my balls my spunk shot over her face, over her forehead and dripping down her nose, she immediatly took my cock in her mouth again, I was supersensitive by now, i grabbed her hair and she sucked the last of my cum from me. "

Tell me more please...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *illywhizz01Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

What brand do you smoke

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"What brand do you smoke "