FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 3-7

Bi sub - 3-7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 3 - Part 7

Bob had his head back as he was enjoying my grunts and groans vibrating on his cock in my mouth. Then all of a sudden, Claire let go of Bob’s cock and walked back to the sofa. She knelt on the cushions and bent over offering her bum. She then asked Bob to join her.

He abruptly withdrew from my mouth, got behind Claire and inserted his cock deep into her in one initial thrust. Then he fucked her at a furious pace. She moaned and orgasmed, shouting out about how much cock she wanted. Ruth and I both watched as I slowly continued to slide in and out of Ruth, but my cock was slowly getting softer now.

My cock eventually fell out of Ruth, together with some sperm which dripped out of her onto the carpet, we both sat on the floor and watched Bob and Claire. I couldn’t help but stroke my cock watching them.

Ruth used some tissues to mop up and plug her pussy. I looked down at my cock, and I had cum from both of us all over it, my hand wet and getting sticky, but I just had to watch the marathon fucking that was happening on the couch with my Master and Mistress.

I could see Claire’s pussy stretch and suck Bobs cock as he pounded her with each stroke. Deep and shallow strokes, hard then soft. He must have been really turned on as he fucked her with such aggression.

Then it came time for Bob to cum. He fucked fast, and Claire had a massive orgasm. Bob then grunted and Ruth and I witnessed him cumming into Claire with three or four big deep fucks. She orgasmed as he came and she orgasmed as he pushed deep inside her. I was impressed. Bob really was a stud.

And then I saw him as he was to be from that point on. He was my Master. I looked at him with such admiration. He had just bred Claire and it was amazing. He was indeed an Alpha male. I wanted to be with him, to please him and to be his cock sucker. Compared to him I was a beta, a sub.

He kept his cock deep inside Claire as they both calmed down. He just stayed still because Claire was doing most of the jerking and moving on his cock. He didn’t look back, but just waved a hand for us to come nearer. He gestured that we get each side of him.

Ruth and I crawled over, I noticed his bum clenching as he was obviously making his cock pulse inside Claire. We both sidled up to his thighs so that we were both facing Claire. I placed my hand on Bob’s butt cheek nearest me and let my fingers naturally rest in his crack and touch his bum hole.

This to me, was a personal and respectful thing to do. He was my Master and I wanted to touch and hold him close. Meanwhile, Ruth wrapped an arm around his leg and rested her head on his thigh, it was her way of showing her respect and his ownership of her.

Bob now had both his subs in exactly the right place to watch him slowly withdraw his breeding cock from Claire’s pussy. I too pressed my cheek into Bobs thigh as I watched in admiration, his white sperm and girl cum covered cock slip out of her.

Then I felt Bob’s hand on my head. He held me and Ruth in a tight grip as he guided us to look at each other in front of him, separated only by his goo covered cock. We were that close to his cock I could feel the heat and smell of their sex. He then moved his hips forward so that his cock head touched Claire’s oozing dripping pussy. He took his hand from Ruth’s head then held his cock and wiped it into the sticky mess.

Bob still held me tightly but I could see everything, especially Claire’s now very messy vagina and the drips she was squeezing out. Bob turned to Ruth and wiped his cock over her face, then to me and did the same. I felt a wet trail as he wiped it slowly across my cheek and top lip.

He turned again and wiped his cock once more around Claire’s pussy then turned, and poked his gooey cock head into my eye. I had to close my eye as I was blessed by a small blob of his sperm coating my eye lid.

Turning to Ruth and pulling back his foreskin, he offered his cock to her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and let him push it in. She closed her lips around him and started to suck, but as she was about to clean him, he pulled out making a popping sound. She looked shocked especially as it was stopping her from doing her duty.

I watched as he repeated the action of wiping Claire’s pussy with his cock head and then he turned to me holding his cock to my lips saying, “Let’s see you take another step into depravity, you dirty little bitch. “

He touched his sperm covered cock to my lips. I looked up at him, squinting through one dry eye. I swallowed out of nervousness, then opened my mouth.

He pushed himself inside my mouth, my tongue feeling the shape, texture and heat of his cock. I then made tight seal with my lips and nursed on his cock head. He pushed further in and I tasted their now cold combined sticky juices.

“Taste us,” he commanded. “Taste your Masters cum, mixed with your Mistresses pussy……. Look at me” he barked.

I looked into his eyes, letting him see that I was his to command. As well as my actions, his verbal commands were getting more and more depraved, his words making me feel like a submissive in the company of a very Dominant man.

He grabbed Ruth’s head and pushed her face into Claire’s pussy.

“Suck her you slut” he commanded.

Ruth went for it. Sexy slurping noises were emanating from a kneeling Claire, when all of a sudden, Claire pushed Ruth’s head, lifted her leg in a big arch and then plopped down on the sofa. Her legs wide open, Ruth leant forward and resumed cleaning and worshipping Claire’s gorgeous wet, sloppy vagina, just as I too got a familiar taste.

I must admit, it was a slightly different taste, Bob’s sperm was slimey and salty of course, but Claire’s cum had a bit more of an acidic taste. It wasn’t unpleasant, but as I swallowed and sucked him, I was very conscious that I was acting like a sex hungry whore.

Bob saw that I was adoring his cock, but I was just sucking on only half of it. Grabbing it at the base, he took it out of my mouth then lifted it so I was presented with the underside and his balls, an area that was still covered with white bits.

“Don’t just look at it, CLEAN ME”. He must have been disappointed because he let go of his cock and swiftly bent down and grabbed my chin and squeezed.

Looking now at his face, his features changed. I looked into his eyes. He was totally in charge. He spoke softly but with authority.

“You are a cock sucker. You know it, WE know it. Let the realisation sink in. You will always hunger to see, touch and just be close to a cock. You were born to be a Dominants cock worshiping bitch”.

Letting go of my chin, he pushed and squashed his cock and balls into my face, rubbing himself all over my mouth, nose and eyes.

“Show me that you can be a sub that other Masters will be happy to use and employ. Taste me, feel my cock in your mouth and remember my taste”

He continued speaking, pulling away from me again, my eyes now drinking in everything about his cock and balls. Yes I wanted it. OMG I wanted to feel that amazing cock. I loved the smell, the way it moved and felt. It was so intoxicating to me. It was like a drug, and I was hooked.

“Feel the power of a Dom’s cock. Beg to experience and to feel your Masters orgasm. Want it. Tell me you little bitch, tell me your desires”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Fantastic

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Just gets better and better

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

OMG .... to serve such a powerful and dominant couple as there toy would be so good !!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

» Add a new message to this topic