FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > This just happened

This just happened

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allBristolMan OP   Man  over a year ago

nowhere

So for one reason and another I've been edging myself all day and when I felt an orgasm build, slapping firmly but softly the orgasm away and dribbling plenty of precum.

I was half way through another build up when there was a knock at the door.

Quickly I popped my cock back into my trousers and went to answer it.

Upon opening the door I was greeted by a very lovely blond girl postey who pointed at a parcel she had left contact free on my doorstep.

I thanked her and wished her a merry Christmas and she smiled.

Reader... at that moment I trickled spunk into my pants and closed the door very quickly!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

she was hot ., that why ?

Great little story, certainly wish I had a hot postie... Doubt my erection would of gone down if I was you!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love these little stories and the follow up responses from readers.

On one occasion I’d been edging for a few days at least and was off on a bike ride into the Gloucestershire countryside. Lycra on with running shorts over for modesty in my neighbourhood. Got out to a disused quarry where I stopped to rest and refresh, which included slipping the shorts off. I was taking a ‘bulge’ pic to post on here when a guy at the top of the quarry was watching and was semi concealed. So I pretended not to notice and slipped my very hard cock out and took some pics. Stroked a few times to edge once more then still pretending I’d not seen my voyeur I got ready, bulge in Lycra really showing and cycled off.

» Add a new message to this topic