FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My ex

My ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why on earth do I still want to fuck my ex even thou she broke my heart and is a complete cunt to me but I know how filthy she was when we were together and a little fling we had after we initially broke up? I wank over her regular, any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

yes keep at it

she brought out the best in you

"yes keep at it

she brought out the best in you"

In what way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mate been there and still there really lol, just need to forget her as an ex or somebody you used to go out with and fuck. If you see her regularly out then just talk to her like she is a friend, dont flirt, dont talk about how shite you feel without her, dont be a dick and try to make a move. Just be a friend and make yourself number one, do stuff that makes you proud, happy and confident, she will either see the person she wanted all that time before or she will just like how you are now and wants to remain friends. Hard but necessary mate. Take it from me as going through that myself for past 4 years. Me and mine are good friends and chat all the time, nothing else bug friends which is better than not being friends.

"Mate been there and still there really lol, just need to forget her as an ex or somebody you used to go out with and fuck. If you see her regularly out then just talk to her like she is a friend, dont flirt, dont talk about how shite you feel without her, dont be a dick and try to make a move. Just be a friend and make yourself number one, do stuff that makes you proud, happy and confident, she will either see the person she wanted all that time before or she will just like how you are now and wants to remain friends. Hard but necessary mate. Take it from me as going through that myself for past 4 years. Me and mine are good friends and chat all the time, nothing else bug friends which is better than not being friends."

I get what your saying mate we see each other regularly as we have a daughter together lol but I will never ever want her back not a chance lol

By *elanieforyouTV/TS  over a year ago

Near, Ashburton

Very good advice, above be polite and courteous to her, you can always think otherwise, but do not harbour bad feelings as they will eat into your soul and you will become bitter inside. Move on

"Very good advice, above be polite and courteous to her, you can always think otherwise, but do not harbour bad feelings as they will eat into your soul and you will become bitter inside. Move on "

Ohh am bitter coz she’s a horrible selfish cunt

Same here, don’t even want to speak to my ex but would love to fuck her again

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

Been seeing a local who was great in bed,going great till she threatened to tell my wife now I hate her but would still love to fuck her

By *olletteWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I think sometimes when something has been so good we think that there will never be another person that will stimulate us as much. Ever! It’s hard.

There will never be anyone the same but there WILL be people out there that will drive you crazy in different yet equally thrilling ways: but also in a way where you don’t loose your personal integrity. X

"I think sometimes when something has been so good we think that there will never be another person that will stimulate us as much. Ever! It’s hard.

There will never be anyone the same but there WILL be people out there that will drive you crazy in different yet equally thrilling ways: but also in a way where you don’t loose your personal integrity. X

"

Well said but she was extremely filthy x

Me and my ex broke up over a year ago now

I'm the cunt who broke his heart but we still have to see each other and we still fuck each other

But he would never ever take me back.

It's heart breaking to know he'll never be mine again but I'm enjoy the sex with him.

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

After twenty years I still want a play with my ex . And I believe she's the same but is a fuck worth the whole world of shit and pain .only an ex for one reason.

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

I often fantasise about my exes.

I wish I had been more of a dirty bugger with them. When you love someone then you put them on a pedestal and I can’t be naughty the way I want.

I look back now and wish I had taken her dogging, tried anal, threesomes etc with her, but at the time she is the love of your life so you treat her like a princess

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

"I think sometimes when something has been so good we think that there will never be another person that will stimulate us as much. Ever! It’s hard.

"

Wise words from a very sexy lady love your pictures xx

» Add a new message to this topic