FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 3-8

Bi sub - 3-8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 3 - Part 8

I looked up at him, then over at Claire. She was smiling at me, enjoying what she was seeing me do and Ruth’s mouth and tongue worshiping between her legs. Bob waved his dangling cock at me, enticing me to look at it.

“Hold my cock as you tell us bitch”.

I reached up and gently cupped his balls in the palm of one hand, and with the other, I lifted his heavy cock and looked straight into his pee hole. I pushed his foreskin back to see all of his cock head.

“Masters pleasure is everything to me.” I said to his cock nervously. “You are my Dominant and Master. I look to you to guide me, and I would do anything for you Master. I know that I was born to be a cock sucking bitch, it is my place in life Master”.

I couldn’t help myself, I was staring adoringly at his cock head telling him my feelings. I was trying to come up with anything to say that would please him. I was now totally in the role of a cock sucking bitch. I knew exactly what he wanted. Kneeling before him, I knew that he had moulded me to be like this. He had made me realise who I was.

“Go on, …….kiss his …..cock ……… tell him why….. you are ……….a bitch …MMMMmmmmmmm”. Claire groaned, her eyes closing as Ruth made humming noises on her vagina.

I jiggled Bob’s large balls in my other hand moving them in their loose skin bag. A wave of embarrassment swept over me as I plucked up the courage to say my feelings. Bob knew it was difficult for me, smiling and enjoying my discomfort. He lifted a foot between my legs and touched my little hanging ball with his toe.

I said quietly, feeling humiliated, “It is Master’s right to breed and have females want him to have sex with them. You are an Alpha male, you have the power to make females enjoy sex Master. Your balls are heavy with cum, your cock big and thick, everything a female would want from a man Master. I look at Masters cock and I want to suck it because I respect you Master”.

I felt so hot in my face, I must have been red with embarrassment. Holding his man balls, I was drawn to look at them and feel them and wish I had two as well. I knew without doubt, that I was going to be a bisexual submissive bitch forever.

“Get that feel of my cock deep in your mind. My taste. Crave it. Your Masters pleasure is everything to you bitch”. Bob said re-enforcing his authority over me.

So I took him once again in my mouth. He made me remove my hands from him and put them behind my back, making me struggle and slobber all over his cock and balls.

And that was it for the rest of the night, there wasn’t much more to the evening. After a few more minutes of worship and recovery, we all went to clean up. We then relaxed, sipping our drinks, chatting but still only half dressed. Claire was still upstairs and I noticed that Ruth had put panties on while Bob and I just wore a shirt. I was feeling very self-conscious about my little deflated cock and cock ring.

There was that air of superiority and dominance Bob as we talked so I was automatically always called him Sir.

“So,” Bob said looking at me, “Honestly, now we are friends, how do you feel about this evening? What do you think you have learnt?” He was up front and abrupt with his question.

I thought about it even though I didn’t feel I was his friend. I answered, “I definitely feel like I have straddled a barrier and understand that I am submissive to men and dominant women like Mistress Sir. Oh and that I am bisexual Sir.”

“Good. That’s right. So, when are you next available to visit us. We have to get your training underway. The days you have spent with us so far, have just been for you to realize what you are. You now need to become aware of what is out there for you, and be the best sub a Master would ever want.”

I was quite excited to learn, especially when it involves me feeling like I had tonight. I said that I was available tomorrow afternoon, and all weekend. I would have to look at my college timetable, but because I was doing my dissertation, I was pretty much free most days.

“I want to see you Monday afternoon, make it about two.” He said. “It will be an informal meeting so that we can go through a few things.”

Claire came back into the room wearing a silky dressing gown. Wow she looked sexy.

Bob told her that I would be visiting for an appointment on Monday afternoon.

She said “Oh, well I won’t be here. Shame, but I have my coffee afternoon with the girls.” She sat on the sofa, smiling and said, “I will miss you.”

I smiled back nervously, but I was getting turned on by looking at her move so seductively as she sat down. I looked at Ruth who looked so hot with her collar on and flimsy blouse. I looked at my cock ring and now hardening cock. “Shall I take the ring off now Sir?”

“Nooooo,” Bob said. “That is yours now. You have to wear it every time you visit us. Monday included. When you get back to your flat, you can remove it, and the plug.”

“Do I need to wear my plug as well on Monday?” I asked

“Of course. Think about these items as a uniform.” Bob replied. “You must get used to wearing them everyday. You will get used to them.” He smiled at Claire.

I thought about what Bob said. We all chatted again for another half hour, and I was feeling a little tired. I was going to ask Bob more about Monday, but he didn’t say anything else about our appointment, so I didn’t raise the subject.

It was about eleven when it was decided to call it a night. Ruth and I got dressed and Claire called for a taxi to take us home. When it arrived, we said our goodbyes. Both of us knelt and kissed Bob’s cock and Claire’s pussy then we were seen out of the door, walked down the path and got into the taxi.

The journey home was me glancing at the way Ruth’s legs were looking so sexy and we agreed to go back to our own flats this evening. She was dropped off first and as I watched her walk up her path to her accommodation, I felt a wave of admiration for her. I asked the taxi driver to take me home.

Back in my flat, I just had to see my cock ring, and new plug. It was fairly easy to remove the ring. This was going to be easy to put on and take off in the future, but now I had to deal with the plug. I went to the shower. I washed and lathered up, then bent over to try to see how easy the plug would come out.

I gently pulled the silicon bar. My hole had gotten used to the thing in me and it was again, really tight. I pulled a bit more and could feel it stretching me open. It was a little painful as I pulled it. I wished I had that numbing gel.

I was sure it was nearly all out because I was getting that empty feeling. I had gotten past the thick bit and it was getting thinner again, my hole closing back to normal. I wondered, perhaps having the plug in was my new normal. Anyway, I got to see my new plug for the first time.

It was pretty plain looking, black, a little longer that my first one, and not so fat in the middle. It was the flat bit at the end that made it so comfortable for me to sit on. The flat bit didn’t stick out at all and it definitely stopped my bum from sucking it in completely.

I washed the new sex items, dried them and went to bed. I was shattered and a bit sore. My mouth, was so dry, and my cock and bum were all a little more sensitive than usual. I went to bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Training going well

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Looking forward to his Monday session already

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester